Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story - Cover

Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Chapter 9: Nathaniel

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Nathaniel - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

Nathaniel was no blushing virgin; as an unmarried young noble squiring in the Free Marches, he’d had a variety of experiences with women. The first time, of course, he’d thought he was in love; the miller near the estate where he’d lived briefly in Markham had a beautiful, blonde, curvy daughter, and she’d held a teenaged Nathaniel spellbound from the first time he’d laid eyes on her. He’d given her presents, courted her favour, and one day found himself fumbling around in the dim light of an unused storage shed; she’d been gone as soon as he’d finished, and had never spoken to him again. He’d been heartbroken – for a week, until the girl who ran the fruit stand at the market caught his attention.

He’d not made the mistake of confusing lust for love again, but he’d had plenty of opportunities to satiate that lust, earning himself a reputation as a lady’s man – but not a knave, either. He was careful never to lead anyone on, ensuring there were no hurt feelings – and no unexpected ‘consequences’ a few months down the road, either. He just enjoyed himself, without strings attached, and made sure his partners did the same.

But after a while, the novelty wore off. With his future so uncertain – squiring wasn’t something he could do forever, even if he’d wanted, but he’d had no inkling that his father would ever recall him, either – he couldn’t pursue anything more, and he’d had ten years in the Free Marches to have casual, meaningless sex. He really could no longer be bothered; he hadn’t been with anyone for some time before returning to Ferelden, and since the Landsmeet, he’d been simply too busy.

He was rusty. He knew he was. But though he may have been out of practice, he remembered his experiences well enough to know that something about this was ... different.

Oh, he desired her, there was no mistaking that; for the first time in a long time, his body stirred, his heart sped up, and his stomach dropped in that horrible pleasant way it always had when he’d pursued someone he found attractive. He had spent nights hard and aching for her, his mind flashing back to that brief glance he’d seen of her in only a chemise lying in his bedroll; he would flush and try to force the image from his mind, ashamed that he’d compromised her so unfairly, even if it hadn’t been his intent. He couldn’t help but compare himself to the monster he’d called Father for so long, and then he’d be overwhelmed by memories of the depravities he’d seen carried out at Rendon Howe’s direction.

So his desire was familiar, if tinged with shame and guilt. And he had no intention of doing anything about it; he was an Arl now, he had too much to do to indulge in liaisons with anyone, and his station meant that any affair he chose to begin would be necessarily complicated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.