Making Mom Happy - Cover

Making Mom Happy

Copyright© 2018 by palacechief

Chapter 7

Indian Incest Story: Chapter 7 - Rasheed discovers what sex is all about through his parents. They become his teachers and playmates.

Caution: This Indian Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   indian taboo mother son

“That was fabulous mom,” I said, feeling exhausted now, but also exhilarated.

“Good” she replied, beaming a wide smile at me.

“Well-done son” said dad, reassuringly, “You’re no longer a virgin now, and what a way to become initiated to the ways of sex”, he added.

“Now, we don’t want to tire you out completely,” said mom, looking at me slightly concerned. “We’ve done a lot tonight. Go to bed, as we want you to recharge yourself and rest for tomorrow, when we’ll have some more fun.”

I got up, and as I passed by mom on the way to the door, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and a light slap on my ass. “Have a good sleep,” she said with a wink.

I went to my room, and pretty much fell into bed. I was still on a high, but it was a nice high, one that I would learn gives a good sleep after sex. As my head hit the pillow as I slipped under the duvet, I drifted off to sleep almost straight away.

I fell into a deep, deep, sleep. I didn’t dream, I don’t think, I just slept, like I had never slept before.


I don’t know what time it was when I awoke. I felt something warm and soft nudging up against my belly. I was flat on my back in the bed, not my normal position when waking, and as I opened my eyes, I couldn’t believe my sight.

It was mom’s naked ass cheeks hovering over my chest, giving me a gaping view of her asshole and cunt.

“Mom?” I said.

“So your awake now darling,” she replied. “I was trying to be gentle and wake you slowly with my movements” she added, not looking at me, as her head must have been somewhere near my cock, which was by now springing to life as if on autopilot.

“I wanted to make sure you knew last night was not a dream,” she continued, “And you would wake up to the sight of my ass, which I know you adore so much.”

As she spoke, she moved her butt towards my head a bit more and almost smothered my face with her fleshy, butt cheeks, rolling and rubbing the mounds over my face, whilst she lightly teased my stomach and cock with her tits as they hung down under her.

Jesus, this was incredible, what a way to wake up!

My cock was rock hard now at this incredibly horny and sensual feeling, and the sight of mom above me in a 69.

She started licking at my dick, as if it was a lollypop, teasing me more, by not yet taking it fully into her mouth. As she played with me, I inserted my tongue into her pussy and took in the aroma of her ass as it hung over me in. She’d obviously showered, as she smelled clean, fragrant and fresh. I lapped at her cunt, licking her labia lips and silkily running my tongue up and down the pinky flesh inside. As I did so, I grabbed the fleshy cheeks of her buttocks, one in each palm, and squeezed and felt them greedily, as if trying to devour her whole, glorious, full backside, in one go.

As I grabbed the fleshy orbs of her ass, moving my head forward to penetrate my tongue deeper into her cunt, darting it in and out like a mini-prick, she took my hard dick into her mouth, all the way. It felt amazing. I pulled my head back for a moment and just watched her asshole and cunt, and the flesh of her ass cheeks ripple, just inches from my eyes, as she continued her licking and sucking on my dick. I could spend hours in this position, just looking at her wide full ass like this.

“Yea mom, suck it good. That’s fucking great. I love your ass. Wake me up like this whenever you can - its so fucking hot!”

She responded by tightening her lips and mouth on my dick, and sucking harder. At this rate, I wasn’t going to last long.

Her pinky-brown asshole looked really inviting, and I had an urge to taste it and stick my tongue in.

“Move back a little mom” I said, “I want to lick your asshole.”

She promptly obliged, still playing with my dick. For a moment she stopped sucking and grabbed my hard on with her hand, stroking up and down the shaft, as she adjusted herself for me.

“That’s right Rasheed” she said, “Lick mommy’s asshole, stick your tongue in it, swirl it around, and then back into mommy’s pussy.”

Her encouragement spurred me on, and I started lapping at her asshole, letting my saliva moisten and wet it thoroughly, before inserting my tongue in. It tasted great.

She writhed on top of me, enjoying the pleasurable sensations of her nerve endings there, being activated and played with by a moist wet, warm tongue.

Her mouth had taken the place of her hand again, and she was now bobbing her head up and down my shaft, deep throating me.

We continued for another minute or two like this, until, I felt myself building up to cum. I started bucking my hips. She seemed to sense I was going to cum, and adjusted the movements of her warm wet mouth to my upward thrusts and increasing the pressure of her lips on my dick. My tongue was back at licking at her pussy now, and after a moment I felt the spunk rise in my balls. I laid my head back onto the pillow, and shouted “AHHHHHHHH” as I thrust my hips upwards hard, and shot a huge load of spunk into mom’s mouth, whilst she clamped onto my prick.

“AHHHHHHH, yes,” I shouted again, still spurting into her. “Fuck yea mom. Take it all.”

She’s swallowed the lot, like the cat that got the cream, and I felt a wave of pleasure run through me.

As I relaxed on the bed, she gently licked around my dick and the tip, cleaning and savouring the taste.

After a moment, she got up and laid down next to me on the double bed.

“That was lovely” said mom. “I love sucking cock first thing in the morning and having cum for breakfast,” she added. “You now know how to keep me happy.”

“You’re so hot mom,” I replied, and leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

“Where’s dad?” I asked, laying my head back on the pillow next to her.

“He’s just showering”, replied mom. “I showered before him, and told him I wanted to give you a morning wake up treat.”

“You sure did that,” I said with a giggle.

After a moment, I heard dad’s footsteps in the corridor and then he came into my room, looking fresh and with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Here I was, with mom naked on the bed next to me after she’d just given me a fabulous blowjob and 69, and dad casually walking in on us. It still felt a bit weird, but I was getting used the nudity and open sex now.

“Morning son” said dad. “Did you have a nice sleep, and more importantly, a nice wake up?” he added, smiling.

“Morning dad. Yea, mom sure knows how to give a nice good morning wake up call,” I replied, cheekily grinning back at him.

“Now, Rasheed, why don’t you go and have a nice shower, whilst I give your dad a rub down?” said mom.

“That sounds good to me” I replied, getting up off the bed. I was butt naked, but felt pretty much uninhibited as I walked nude in front of mom and dad out of the room towards the bathroom.

“We’ll be waiting for you when you finish” added mom before I was out of earshot. I wondered quite what she meant.

I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth and took and long warm shower, making sure I cleaned every nook and cranny thoroughly using my favourite shower gel. I wanted to smell nice. I knew there would be more sex to come. I only hoped I’d manage to keep up with mom being so damned hot!

As I stood in the shower, with the hot water spraying over my head, feeling revitalised, I thought about what had happened over the last 24 hours. It seemed too good to be true – I could hardly believe it. I felt like I was living in another world now, almost. It felt like I’d crossed over some kind of bridge in my mind, and gone into adulthood. I was hooked on sex now, on mom’s body, and having my father around while we did it seemed pretty ok too!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.