The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

When Kimberly didn’t come home after dance class, her mother was worried. She called all of Kimberly’s friends. They confirmed that she was at the class but didn’t know where she had gone. She called the police, but they wouldn’t handle a missing person’s case for 48 hours. When the police investigated, they could find nothing. Her purse wasn’t found, her bag wasn’t found, her phone wasn’t found, nothing. There was nothing on CCTV. They tried pinging her phone but nothing.

So the FBI was brought in for an attempted kidnapping. Every year, thousands of young white girls disappear. A lot of them are runaways leaving a bad home situation. Some of them are kidnapped by deranged psychos who kill them. Some just disappear. As usual, the FBI started with the family. They started with Kimberly’s computer. It showed that she had a strong interest in interracial porn but all young teenage white girls these days did. But there was nothing that pointed the finger at anyone. Then they looked at her father’s computer. There they found pictures of underage girls fucking and sucking. They went at him hard since abuse by a male in the house is the main cause for teenage girl runaways. However, Kimberly’s father was in another city when Kimberly disappeared so that was a dead end. Then, since the cops, were racists, they looked at the Black boys in her class. Jamal was a logical suspect since he was older and from the city. However, after scaring Kimberly into the alley, Jamal had gone to a local teen hangout and made a boisterous fool of himself for a couple hours. All the white kids there remembered him. They ruled Jamal out. They had nothing. Kimberly Johnson had disappeared into thin air!!

A couple of days later, a letter arrived from Kimberly from California. She explained that she had run away with her boyfriend. She enclosed a picture of her to show that she was alright and she explained that they cut off the face of her boyfriend because he knew that the FBI could use facial recognition software to find them.

The parents confirmed that the handwriting was Kimberly’s. The FBI thought that the postmark looked genuine. They would check it out and try to search in California but it seemed that the guy was smart enough to avoid detection. They also comforted the parents by saying that at least they knew that their daughter was safe. They explained in most cases where a girl ran away with a boyfriend, they usually realized after a few months that prince charming wasn’t and she contacted her parents. They suggested that they would most likely have to wait until that happened.

As he left the premises, the FBI agent thought that at least this was one of the good results. She could have been killed by a psycho or kidnapped by a Black pimp to be whored out on the street!! At least that hadn’t happened here. They knew that the girl was safe. The local search was called off. Kimberly Johnson had disappeared from the world!!

Two weeks later, Kimberly’s mother, who was shocked at the underage porn on her husband’s computer, started divorce proceedings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.