The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Corecia’s Diary October 14

Dear Daddy Diary

Quanesha showed some stories to me today that explained Black superiority. It explained that Black people were Adamic man. I guess it means that Adam and Eve were Black!! It explained that all the great advances in human civilization had been created by Black people but white people had tricked Blacks and enslaved them. I am even more ashamed to be white!!

In one story, I guess it’s set somewhere in the future in Africa, a white army is defeated by a Black army. A white girl is at home with her 16 year old white sister when a Black soldier comes in. She agrees to fuck him if he agrees not to fuck her sister. However, even though she doesn’t want to fuck him, his Black cock makes her cum again and again. Of course!!

She and her sister and all the other whites are brought to a slave training camp in Africa. There, the history of Adamic man is explained and they are trained that Blacks are superior and whites are inferior. That makes sense to most of them, especially the girls and they submit to the superior Blacks. They are collared just like Daddy’s girls and that makes them realize that they truly are slaves.

Once they are sufficiently trained, they are sold at auction. The girl described how it felt to be on the auction block being bid on by Black people to own her!! I almost came. I would never want Daddy to sell me but I fantasized about what it would be like to be placed on an auction block in front of a group of Blacks.

She and her sister are sold to different owners. A powerful Black man, her overseer, brought her and several other slaves to a farm owned by a Black Mistress. She did farm work for the Mistress. The Mistress also wanted her to let white boys fuck her so that she could be bred and produce white children for sale. She got pregnant and had a daughter. She was proud since she knew that her Mistress would make more from selling a white girl than a white boy, but was sad when she realized that her daughter would be taken from her soon.

The overseer took an interest in her body and started fucking her when she was pregnant. After she delivered her daughter, the overseer asked if he could keep her. The Mistress agreed and the girl looked forward to having his Black baby.

One day, the overseer took her to the city on an errand for the Mistress. Once there, she was surprised to see her sister Cindy. Cindy was now a hotel whore. Any guest at the hotel could fuck Cindy while he stayed there. The girl was concerned about Cindy, but she explained that she thoroughly enjoyed being a Black cock slut and she came and came and came.

The girl got to hear her sister scream in ecstasy for the next couple of nights as the overseer fucked her. The girl wasn’t jealous. She loved her sister and was glad that she was so happy.

Afterwards, the overseer took her back to the farm where they lived happily ever after.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.