You Won't Believe What I Did - Cover

You Won't Believe What I Did

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is another over-the-top mother / son story that never did and never will happen. It's purely a fantasy written for my own entertainment and hopefully yours. It features a horny mom who lets her fourteen year old son wrap her around his little finger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tony called Saturday night and said he was on his way to Chicago for a few days, and then he was off to LA.

Cheryl was a little disappointed because the next couple of nights, Alex did not masturbate when she went to tuck him in and kiss him goodnight. She could tell by the tent under his covers that he was erect. Cheryl listened at the door and could hear him start doing it as soon as she left and shut his door. She hoped he could not hear her when she leaned back against the door jamb and masturbated along with him. She thought she might have been a little loud when she got herself off.

It was Tuesday night and Alex’s bedtime. Cheryl gave Alex fifteen minutes to brush his teeth and get his pajamas on while she changed into her nightgown. When she was sure he was settled in bed, she went down the hall and into his room. She sat on the edge of his bed and folded her hands in her lap.

Cheryl looked directly at the tent he had created under the covers. She pointed at it. “I see you are feeling a little peppy tonight. Are you sure you are going to be able to go to sleep with that like that?”

Alex had a half smile on his lips. “I don’t know. Sometimes it takes a long, long, long time.”

Cheryl asked hopefully, “Do you want me to wait here while you take care of it? Then I can kiss you goodnight and not worry that you’re not getting your proper sleep.”

Alex perked up at his mother’s suggestion, “Oh wow, Mom. That’s a swell idea.”

Cheryl pulled the covers down to his knees. “Here, let me help you.” His cock was already sticking up through the slit in his pajamas. “There you go, Honey.” All she kept thinking was, I bet I could get that whole thing in my mouth.

Again Alex tested his mother’s resolve, “Can you do it, Mom? It will go down much faster that way, and I will be able to get to sleep.”

Cheryl was not going to take the bait that easily, “Why don’t you do it until your hand gets tired? If it still doesn’t go down, I will help. After all, we do want you to get some sleep tonight.”

Alex stroked his cock for almost a minute, then stopped and shook his hand as if trying to shake something off that was stuck to it. “Darn it, Mom, I think I got a cramp in my thumb.”

“Here, let me help you.” Cheryl took a firm grip around his hard-on. She put on her stern, ‘you better listen to your mother’s voice.’ “You should be more careful. From now on, you call me when you need to relieve yourself. I don’t want to hear any excuses from you about why you can’t do your homework.”

Alex readily agreed, “You’re right, Mom. I don’t want to stay back. I want to go to High School next year. You’re the best.”

Alex’s cock felt so warm and hard in her hand. “That’s my good boy. We will just have to get through this together.” Cheryl had butterflies in her stomach as she started stroking him. She may be a blond, but she is not so dense that she did not know what they were doing was unacceptable in polite society and their excuse for doing it was nothing but a smoke screen. But she no longer cared. She had her sweet, beautiful boy’s cock in her hand and was determined to give him what he wanted and maybe a little more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.