You Won't Believe What I Did - Cover

You Won't Believe What I Did

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is another over-the-top mother / son story that never did and never will happen. It's purely a fantasy written for my own entertainment and hopefully yours. It features a horny mom who lets her fourteen year old son wrap her around his little finger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cheryl Jones lay in bed with her boyfriend, Tony. She had picked him up at the airport three days ago and was grateful he was back. Cheryl was concerned about what his reaction would be when she told him about the incident that had plagued her thoughts over the past week. It has taken her these past three days to finally work up the nerve to confess what happened while Tony was on his business trip.

It was late, and they were cuddling. Tony had his arm around Cheryl when she took a deep breath and decided to confess her sin, “Honey, you know how I told you Alex likes to crawl in bed with me sometimes?”

“Yeah, you told me he has been doing it ever since he could get out of his crib by himself,” Tony replied.

Cheryl bit her lip nervously as she began her confession, “Last week, something very inappropriate happened after Alex got in bed with me, and I am not sure how to handle it.”

Tony interrupted her without waiting for Cheryl to explain further, “Hey, he is fourteen, and it is normal for a kid that age to touch himself.” Tony chuckled. “But not in his mother’s bed. At least not when she is still in it.”

Cheryl could tell Tony was finding it all a bit funny, but Tony could see by the look on her face she was not finding it funny at all. With his ‘know-it-all’ attitude, Tony started explaining the basics of puberty. “Look, Honey, it’s normal for a boy that age to get an erection at the oddest times and over just about anything that relates to a female, even his mother, so I would not worry about it too much. Maybe it’s time to talk to him about the birds and the bees.”

Cheryl continued with her confession, “It was a bit more than him just having an erection, Tony. I acted a little inappropriately myself.”

Again, Tony did not wait for a further explanation as he glared at Cheryl, “Are you telling me you had sex with your son?”

Cheryl cautioned Tony, “Shush, not so loud. It’s not like I fucked him. I just touched him and ... well, I ended up helping him masturbate.”

“You did what?” was Tony’s insensitive reply.

Tony could hear the guilt in Cheryl’s voice as she continued to try to explain. Hoping for some understanding and support from Tony, she continued, “I helped him masturbate. I don’t know what I am going to do if he expects me to do it again. It just happened. I am so ashamed because I knew I should have stopped, but I didn’t. I didn’t want to suddenly tell him sex was wrong or masturbating was dirty, and to be honest, I got a bit of a thrill from doing it.”

Tony’s reply sounded harsh: “You got a thrill from touching your son?” Tony was shocked by Cheryl’s admission of sexually touching her son. But he felt he had to commend her for her honesty and willingness to admit what she had done was wrong and seek his advice.

Cheryl put her hands over her face and sobbed on Tony’s shoulder. “Oh my god, you are going to hate me, but I had to tell you. What do you think I should do?”

Tony sat up, forgetting about having sex with the woman he had come to care for. This confession was the last thing in the world he would have expected from her. She was not some backwoods hillbilly who only got to interact with folks that had the same surname as her father.

After the shock of hearing Cheryl’s confession Tony calmed down, remembering Cheryl’s tendency to over-dramatize at times and tried to reassure her, “First of all, I am not going to hate you. Tell me how it happened. I’m sure it’s not as bad as you are making it out to be.”

Tony held Cheryl as she wiped the tears from her eyes and told him what she had done.

“It was a little after 10:30 at night. I had just gotten in bed when Alex came into the bedroom and asked if you were going to be back that night. I told him no, you would still be out of town for a few days. Alex asked if he could sleep with me. Of course, I said yes.”

Up until that night, it had always been just a cuddle and then sleep. Before Tony came into the picture and when he was gone, it was comforting for Cheryl to occasionally have Alex close at night. Tony had been gone almost three weeks, so Cheryl was happy to have Alex join her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.