I've Lost My Page - Cover

I've Lost My Page

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Diane is frustrated and she wants to be more modern and better versed in matters of the heart. Her Aunt is all caught up in games with the Nanny and she wishes her sister didn't follow the stable boy's orders so submissively. Bending over the gameroom table is the last place she wanted to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

“I’ve lost my page!”

The plaintive wail wafted over the colorful blossoms in the rose garden like some harbinger of a long, hot summer.

The petite and forlorn figure of young Lady Diane repeated the same words only slightly shriller this time as if the witnessing flowers would come to life and help her like obedient servants lined up to service her every whim.

Young Diane, the sixteen year old visiting cousin from the North searched in vain for some mark on her last page read but knew she was out of luck because she always forgot such insignificant matters and she couldn’t for the life of her remember where the cute pussy cat book mark had disappeared to on the listlessly boring morning without the hint of a single breeze to liven things up.

“Diane ... Diane, where has that little imp gone to?”

Her aunt’s voice made Diane smile with glee. At last, she had someone on whom she could play a trick. Quickly, she hid in the rose bushes hoping she had not been spied by her aunt or her sister’s nanny with the lisp that made her giggle.

“Tell me, Nanny Jones, if that girl seems a bit scatterbrained to you?”

Diane put her palm over her lips to keep back the giggle that wanted to burst out in full force.

“I can’t really say your ladyship. She is right pretty and that’s a fact, but she does seem a bit on the fun-loving side, if I might be so bold as to make an observation with due respect.”

Diane was tempted to come out of hiding and slap the impertinent employee for her intemperate remark. Fortunately, she stayed out of the conversation and waited to hear more.

The old maid aunt had a sharp tongue of her own and she never hesitated to voice her opinions no matter who they hurt or what mischief they might instigate with unintended consequences.

“You have every right to be frank, my dear Mistress Mercy, and I appreciate your opinion on matters of personal behavior. Do come sit next to me on the bench and rub my neck to take out the dreadful kink from reading my devotions.”

Diane saw the prim and proper nanny look around first and then gently place both her hands on the mature woman’s long graceful neck and manipulate her skin and feminine flesh with the skill of one of the French masseuses that made their living by bringing solace to rich female’s need for physical contact without any obligations or recriminations. She knew her aunt took at least two sessions each week with one of the creatures and that sometimes they would take advantage of her kindness to press indignities on her female parts without asking permission first. Apparently, her aunt was not opposed to such treatment because she consistently returned for more of the same whenever the urge was upon her.

The immature Diane had vowed that she would never fall to such a level after she was married and would seek out a lover instead to tend to her itches in private.

She peeked out from behind the roses and saw the tall, slender nanny stand behind the older lady of the house and stroke her plain white drawers with her questing fingers like some suitor discovering his intended’s trigger points of female response. Her poor auntie was beside herself with guilt at her base behavior but she made no move to stop the nanny from taking the grosses of liberties with her person and she simply whimpered behind her folded fan like a prisoner in the stocks.

Diane was suddenly aware that her own hand was buried in her hidden feminine folds and that she was breathing a lot faster at the intimate display of immoral turpitude right out in public like a pair of hussies with American attitudes about sex.

Sure, she would like to do the same thing but it was unseemly for a well-brought up lady with social standing. Still, it seemed less offensive than her own sister taking the groom’s oversized penis in the gap of her hindquarters like some animal in heat for breeding and the devil take the hindmost. Her sister was no beauty, but she was young and well-born and deserved to be treated with a lot more dignity than being spanked on her cheeks and being told with a note of derision,

“That’s a good little bitch!”

She certainly would never let some randy lad poke her behind with his thing and talk to her in such a manner and she was beginning to think that having a husband was not the best solution to her problem of not having steady cock to exercise her ability to keep her juices running strong and smooth.

It might be better to be like her brother and “test drive” each new servant girl that entered the employ of the household right on top of the billiard table with the poor girl’s bottom fully exposed and her undies at her ankles under the table. She had spied on her brother on several occasions involved in such foolishness and she often wondered what it would feel like to be on the receiving end of such depraved treatment despite her qualification as a well-behaved young lady of breeding.

She looked out to the bench and saw Nanny Jones sporting her poor aunt’s bare bottom with both her hands like a randy footman servicing his employer. Her aunt’s face was contorted with lust and she let her tongue protrude enough to drool right on the Nanny’s shoulder.

The next time she looked out it was to the sight of the shy Nanny’s head buried in her aunt’s heart-shaped buttocks with her head bobbing as if she were actually pushing her long slender tongue into the older woman’s anal business. It was so obscene that she almost gasped out loud and that would have been a disaster because then she would have to explain why she was spying on them in the outdoor locale.

Silently, Diane crept away from the scene and she ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the back of the stable. Sure enough, her sister’s mount was waiting patiently to be unsaddled and scrubbed down and it was a certain sign her sister was inside with the groom doing God knew what with the boisterous fellow like one of the upstairs maids with ginger in her bush. She could hear her sister’s groans from the back window and she hesitated to turn the corner of the stall because she was more than certain that her sister was down on all fours taking it all the way up like the farm girls are trained to do by their tutors in sexual matters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.