Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

(Not a guy CHAPTER )

Tom was driving to pick up the girls. He had really enjoyed his time with Karen’s image and he was still Horney, he couldn’t explain it. “What has he been missing all this time” he thought.

When the girls got in the car, “Dad where is the truck? You only drive this on special occasions?”

Tom just smiled and said he had to make a stop first. “Well girls tell me. How was your adventure at the mall?” Tom chose his words carefully wanting to see what the reaction would be.

The girls just looked at each other. “Dad it was a strange day, to say the least. Just trust me.”

Tom just shrugged, trying to give the illusion of not prying. He knew now how to find out latter in the evening. Tom pulled up in front of Jill’s house, the girls looking at each other quizzically. “Dad, what are you doing at my house.” asked Jill with a most confused look on her face.

“Be right back, wait here.” The girls began to chatter as Tom got out of the door. He just loved it when he could surprise his “not so surprising daughter”.

Karen answered the door when Tom knocked. “Why Tom ... What are you doing here.” Seeing the girls in the car, “I thought Jill was staying the night?”

“Karen. Do you have any plans for the night?”

“Huh? Oh ... welll. No ... Why do you ask?”

“Have you and Beth had supper yet?”

“No. Tom ... what is this all about?”

“Well, there is this fancy restaurant; I have wanted to try.”

“Tom Wilkins? Are you asking me out ... on a ... date?”

“Well ... yes, are you interested?”

“Mister, do you know how long I have waited for those words to come out of your mouth? Do I need to dress up?”

“Karen, you look just beautiful, get Beth and come on. The girls are going bonkers at what I am up to. And if I don’t hurry, they will have notified the FBI to find out.”

Karen got Beth, who was wondering what was going on. As they were walking out to the car, the look on the girl’s faces was priceless. Tom opened the door as Karen and Beth got in the back seat.

“Mom? What’s going on?” Karen just grinned as Tom got in the door. He hooked up his seat belt and looked at the girls, as they were staring him down.

Tom just smiled and said...”What?”

“What” Beck repeated, looking at Karen and Tom? Karen was just ready to burst with the news if Tom didn’t hurry and let the cat out of the bag.

Turning in his seat he said. “Well there was this new restaurant and I thought ... seeing as how Karen works so hard, she should get a little, you know, time off from a meal.”

“Dad” Rebecca shrieked putting her hands to her mouth, looking at Jill who had the biggest smile and then looking at Karen then back at her father. “You’re ... going on a ... date, With Mrs. Simpson?”

“Why? Is that so strange, that two people want to spend a little time together ... with nooooo girls around to pester them?”

Rebecca loosed her seat belt and gave her dad the biggest hug. “Oh dad ... I’m soooo happy.” Trying to hold back the tears, Jill reached back and grabbed her mom’s hand and squeezed real tight. As so did Beth. All hoping this is going where they hoped it would. Karen just smiled, tearing up some for the joy this was bringing to the families.

“Jill, out of the car ... come on ... go ... go ... go.” She just about pushed Jill out of the car door, and then ran around to the side, and opened the door and reached for Karen’s hand.”

Karen, looking Puzzled as she got out as Rebecca brought her around to the front. Motioning for her to get in and then sliding in after her and closing the door. Jill just got in the back. Realizing what she was up too.

“Rebecca?” said Tom

“Well, isn’t it proper that on a date, the dater should be seated “next” to the datee?”

“Tom” Karen said,” I have learned that there are times to not argue with teenage logic, and I think this is one of them.” She looked at Rebecca and gave her a wink. Rebecca took Karen’s hand and squeezed. So much was said in that wordless gesture. The girls were in such a state of happiness, they hardly said a word, which was saying a lot for them.

They finally got home and into the house, Tom said. “Girls Karen and I think you are old enough to be home alone for a short while. There won’t be any need to have a babysitter. And I’m sure Beth will be no trouble.” Looking at her she was nodding her head no. “Beck, I will give you one of my cards and let you order something for dinner. I know I can trust you.” Smiling he said.” And make sure the delivery boy is not included in the order, I mean 3 sexy looking girls, and I don’t want an ambulance here tonight.”

“DAD! You know better.” Rebecca said smiling and Jill wanting to have some fun.

Standing with her arms crossed. “Now Mr. Wilson, You are taking my mom out on her first date with you. I expect you to act like a gentleman. Your conversation should be nice but discrete. And I don’t think that on a first date anyway, that the antics of daughters should be a part of the conversation or discussed in any manner. I also believe her curfew should be, no later than ... say 10:30?” Looking at Rebecca for confirmation which had a serious nod of approval.

Tom looked at Karen and said.” Well Karen, no fun tonight, I guess we will have to behave. Yes I will comply with your instructions Miss Simpson.”

Jill walked over to Rebecca and said. “I guess he got the message. You know, it’s tough when you have to ground parents. Really tough raising a parent, wouldn’t you agree Becca?”

“Jill, you don’t know the half of it. Ok Dad The card?” Tom got out his wallet and handed his daughter his credit card.

As they walked to the door, both girls ran and hugged their parent. Rebecca giving her dad a really big hug “Oh dad I’m so happy for you, please have a good time. Trust me; we will be ok, and good. If anything comes up, we will call you, promise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.