Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

It was about midnight when Tom got up to go to bed. He headed for the girl’s room to kiss goodnight. As he approached the bed, the scene was dejavue. They were dressed the same only this time ... no panties. On their stomachs, hand between their spread legs. Tom was so beside himself. His cock came to life instantly. Their breathing was shallow as in deep sleep. This time he could not help himself. He leaned down and placed his nose almost on Rebecca’s ass near her pussy and sniffed. He could smell it all, ass, pussy. He wanted to go farther but was afraid too. He was so worked up. He did something he never thought he would do. He leaned down and gave each one a kiss on their ass where their pucker hole would be. Jill gave a little shiver, but Becca stayed still.

When he stood up, he had an idea. He walked to the mirror. He could just make out his reflection. He put his hand on the mirror and spoke...”Karen”. All of a sudden she appeared ... in the mirror. For a moment he couldn’t believe his eyes, but there she was Dressed as she was this morning. He held out his hand and she stepped out of the mirror and took his hand. He put his finger to his lips as he led her out the door and to his room.

When he got her to his room, he stood in front of her, putting his hands on her shoulders he said “Do you remember what we talked about this afternoon?”

“No Tom, only up until I looked into the mirror and touched it” She didn’t act surprised or anything to suggest that she didn’t want to be there.

“Karen, what do you feel about me? Tell me truthfully.”

“I love you. Isn’t it evident? I have for some time. I have been waiting for you to notice me. And this morning ... well you did. Didn’t you?”

Tom walked around behind her, running his hand along her neck. Standing behind her, he reached around and began unbuttoning her dress as he spoke. “Karen, I have wanted to see your body for some time now. I think you are just so beautiful. I just love these titties of yours and your ass is just sooo ... mmmmm.” Tom finished unbuttoning her dress, now standing back up he slipped his fingers under the straps and pushed them slowly over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Standing there in just bra and the smallest pair of thongs he had ever seen, he said “Now don’t you think we should unveil those beautiful titties of yours?”

She just closed her eyes and gave him a big “Mmm huh.”

Tom’s cock was at full attention, resisting the urge to press it into her ass; he undid her bra and let it also fall to the floor. He couldn’t get over how perky her titties were her stomach was flat and taught. She must work out ... a lot.

“These titties must need some attention don’t they?” She just moaned as his palms came in contact with her hard nipples. As he rubbed his palms in a circular motion over her nipples, she leaned her head back on his shoulder. Her mouth was open some. And when he gently held her titties she just

“Mmmmmmmmm ... sooo nice. Pinch them Tom as you squeeze. I like that a lot.” Tom rolled her nipples between his fingers as he massaged her breasts.

Tom leaned into her ear and whispered “I’m going to go down farther; as I go I think these panties should come off.”

“Yesss ... take off the panties ... please.”

“When I do, my face will be right there to your ass.”

“Ohhhhh ... mmmmm yesss.” She was pressing her ass back, trying to make contact with Tom’s cock, but he was already kneeling down. Her ass pressed into his face. He left it like that as he pulled down her panties. When he did, she pushed her ass back so his nose was almost all the way in her crack. Tom reached up and placing his thumbs on her ass cheeks, opened them and pressed his tongue right in on her pucker hole.

“Ohhhh yesssss ... like thatttt Tom ... MMMMMM.” Tom began licking her hole all over. The smell and taste was beyond his wildest imagination. Eating out this gorgeous ass was a dream comes true.

Meanwhile, the real Karen just woke up, clenching her ass, feeling the pleasure of someone in there but not feeling anyone, just the feeling.” Oh this feels soooo nice. What is happening to me? It’s just as if someone is licking me ... back there. I love this soooo much.”

Tom just couldn’t get enough of her ass. He thought he better stop before she cumms. Tom stood up, removing his cloths. Karen’s image just standing there, eyes closed, slightly undulating her ass, and when Tom grabbed her hips and placed his hard cock between her cheeks, she moaned, reached behind her trying to pull him in closer.

“Oh Tom ... I love that. Rub it up and down, hump my ass Tom ... please?” Tom placed his hands on her stomach and gently pulled her back harder on his cock. It was riding up and down between her ass cheeks, rubbing right over the hole.

Tom was kissing her neck and ears, and then he whispered again to her. “Karen, what if I was to put that cock right at your back door and press it all the way in?”

“MMMM ... Ooooohh Tommmm ... don’t say that, it makes me sooooo Horney.” Karen was humping her ass back on him

while he rode his cock up and down between her cheeks.

The real Karen had her ass up in the air; legs open wide as she rubbed her pussy. “Ohhhh my ... Where is this feeling coming from? Mmmmmmmmnnnn.” She reached back and ran her finger up and down her ass crack, adding to the sensation.

Tom squatted down some and then stood back up, bringing his cock right up against her pussy. Karen’s image clamped her legs on it and began to hump it. “Do you like my cock there on that bare pussy of yours Karen?” He could feel her wetness already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.