Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

Tom Wilkins was a man in his early thirties. His wife had passed away 10 years ago and Tom never thought of remarrying. Tom had a 16 year old daughter, Rebecca, which he figured needed all of his attention at this time, so courting was out of the question, at least for now. He took care of his urges at night before bed, when Rebecca was not around.

Rebecca was a well natured girl. She had a very good relationship with her dad. Maybe too good, as it would seem at times he could not get out of her sight. She looked too him as mother and father. He was able to talk to her about anything, even on the sexual side. This was gratifying to Tom that she would trust him with her inquiring thoughts. Rebecca was not sexually active, at least not in the sense with anyone else, only herself, which she discovered by accident (is that how it always happens?), showering and rubbing “there” a little harder than usual.

Rebecca was a cheerleader and had a best friend Jill, who lived more at her house then she did at her own. They were both on the same squad and thoroughly enjoyed each other’s company. Almost to the point, they wished they were sisters.

Both girls were almost carbon copies of each other. They both shared the same height and weight. They both had auburn hair, a-b cup breasts, but their asses were nice. Plump, with a nice round to them. They definitely got people’s attention, even Tom’s, truth be told. Weather they knew this or not, they never played on it, or at least that anyone would notice.

It was a Saturday, midsummer, Tom, and the two girls were in his pick up, just driving around to garage sales. The girls just love to explore these sales, as they called it. Not really buying anything but just window-shopping.

“Dad ... dad. There. Stop! Back up.” Cried Rebecca, as she was pointing to something and just about jumping out of her seat. Something caught her eye and she just had to look.

This reaction was not new to Tom as she was very impulsive at times. Tom went around the block and pulled up in the front of this old house. It looked like they were having an estate sale. The garage and drive was litterly filled with what appeared to be antiques.

Rebecca was pushing her friend to get out of the door before Tom even had the motor off. “What in the world has her so excited this time?” He thought

As Tom walked around the vehicle and up the drive, Rebecca and Jill both were just swooning over this big ... Mirror. It was square, approximately 2 feet wide and over 6 feet tall. It had a wooden frame to it with some kind of wording around the edge of it. The stand that it would hang in was next to it, broken or just fallen apart.

“Dad, isn’t it beautiful?” Rebecca and Jill both over took by this ... monstrosity of a mirror. They were rubbing it with their hands, as they both looked it over.

“Well” said Tom. “Those are not the words that I would use to describe it, but it is different.” Now Rebecca had been pestering him for a month to look at stand up mirrors for her bedroom.

“Dad, I think this is the one. Could ... could we see how much it costs? I really do like it. I know it needs a little work, but you are good at that. I know just where to put it, it would be so neat.”

Daughters, they have a persuasive nature that is uncanny. Let a bunch of them in front of the United Nations, you could get anything you want. At least that is what Tom had surmised. Being the father of a daughter very ... challenging at times? When it comes to debating whether we need something or not. Moreover, this was going to be one of those times.

“Rebecca, look at this thing, we could get something more ... modern and tasteful for your room...”

“But Dad ... this is just so ... perfect.” She and Jill both are drawn to this mirror. Even Jill was giving her opinion of why Rebecca should have it.

Giving in to the age-old battle of conscious thought of a father, paired against two teenage girls whose minds were made up, even though common sense was not a part of the equation. Rommel himself could not have won this battle.

About that time, a younger man approached them. Tom was noticing where his eyes were as he came toward them. The girls had on shorts, not tight, but with those asses of theirs, they always got attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.