Abstinence - Cover

Abstinence

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Flash Story: They aren't making out, because it's Lent. So, they tell each other what they are missing.

Tags: mt/ft  

“Since it’s Lent, I don’t kiss the special place on the back of your neck.”

“And I don’t strip off my blouse and bra.”

“Since you don’t, I don’t stroke the breasts that would expose.”

“I don’t unbutton your shirt while your hands are busy.”

“So, we don’t kiss while skin touches skin.”

“We don’t even kiss with tongue touching tongue, delightful as that taste is.”

“Because it’s Lent, I don’t hold you against me with one hand cuddling a breast and the other stroking your marvelous pussy though your clothes.”

“Then I don’t rub my derriere across your groin to feel your cock harden.”

“And I don’t slip my hand in the waist of your skirt to play with the hair on your mound.”

“Then I don’t open my waist band to remove my skirt.”

“I don’t take off my trousers and hang them and your skirt up.”

“Since you don’t, since we don’t, there is no opportunity to kiss skin-to-skin for the longest time while your hand explores my back and holds my derriere.”

“And I don’t kiss your belly while kneeling to remove my shoes.”

“And I don’t invite you into my bed.”

“Then, I don’t have the opportunity to kiss you from ankle to ear.”

“I don’t get to capture your mouth for a real kiss with my tongue searching your mouth.”

“So, I don’t feel the electric tingle when you do. And I don’t respond by sucking your nipples while stroking the outside of your panties.”

“Which means I don’t tug the waistband of your shorts down so I can hold your cock in my hand.”

“And I don’t pull my shorts off before taking your panties off.”

“Which means we don’t have another kiss with your cock hard against my stomach.”

“And I don’t kiss up your thighs to the warm lips where they meet.”

“So, I don’t spread my knees and hold your head to my center.”

“And I don’t lick your lips and your clit.”

“Then I don’t feel the fire which those licks raise. And I don’t writhe under that assault. And I don’t grab your hair and pull you up my body.”

“So, I don’t pin you to the mattress with my thrust piercing you.”

“And I don’t feel your cock filling me utterly.”

“And I don’t feel your warm slickness around me as I move in and out, faster and faster.”

“And the fire within me is not stoked by that friction until it flares all through me, convulsing me under you and around you.”

“So, that I don’t respond to those spasms by my own convulsions, erupting deep within you.”

“And I don’t feel the throbs of your cock while the last of my own climax passes into relaxation.”

“Which means, since we don’t have that repletion, we don’t lie cuddling on your bed sharing that repletion.”

“Because it’s Lent.”

“But Lent doesn’t include Sundays.”

“So, do you want to come over then?”

“About four o’clock? With take out?”

“Bring something which can be nuked.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.