Troubleshooter From Headquarters - Cover

Troubleshooter From Headquarters

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She is a special investigator for the Board of Directors and does her job well. Perhaps too well because her private life is a mess and she senses it is because she is too immersed in work and has little time for anything personal.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Gwen was not really one of the insiders that had the ear or the eye of the board of directors for any one of a number of different reasons better suited to a confidential report with limited distribution.

She was the protégée of Sir Dennis and was rumored to be one of his special assistants for overnight business trips on extremely short notice. Sir Dennis had a thick file on her and he seldom shared that sort of thing with anyone unless there was some profit to be made outside the scope of normal business operations. She had an excellent educational background and her field experience in managing production was worthy of a full partner. Instead of that traditional track, she had been assigned to the headquarters rapid response squad as a senior representative for corporate interests.

There were not too many of her kind that reported directly to the board of directors.

The others were mostly elderly white men with grey hair and no concerns or worries about family or finances that would distract them from their only responsibility ... Their loyalty to the Corporation above all else.

She had almost been married a few years ago.

The man was a union manager and he had been recently promoted to the rank of chief negotiator for the tens of thousands of Corporation employees scattered across several countries making language skills of primary importance. She discovered early on that he had mastered almost a dozen different languages and was familiar with a dozen more in various degrees.

Dominic Singleton was half British and half Greek. He would often joke that the Greeks had the lower half of his body. She had been drawn to him because he was the type of male that would not take no for an answer. That worked well with her because she was typically undecided about almost everything in her life as far back as she could remember. Finally, she submitted to his persistence and let him mount her from behind in the stables behind the polo field like she was one of the female grooms with an eager pussy and not a single brain in her head.

In her own way, she liked that sort of submissiveness because it eliminated all the “maybe yes, maybe no” attitude that plagued her with her fickle nature. It actually pleased her to obey his commands to “bend over” or to “get on your knees” issued with a stern tone of voice and a no-nonsense demeanor. Her younger sister Gloria told her,

“You are crazy to listen to that man. He will use you, abuse you and when he is tired of you, he will simply drop you like a hot potato and tell you not to call him or talk to him without permission.”

Gwen was sharp enough to comprehend that possibility but it didn’t dissuade her from continuing to follow his orders because it suited her to do just that.

Dominic was divorced from his first wife.

He also had a daughter who was now eighteen years old and a real heartbreaker in her own right. The ex-wife’s name was Connie and the daughter’s name was Roberta. Gwen had met them both and didn’t like either of them. They pretended they didn’t know she was screwing Dominic and she saw no reason to vet them for their feelings of hostility toward her. They had a right to hold their own thoughts of such a nature and she did not want to interfere with their right to form their own opinion.

Gwen’s secretary Lizzie warned her that Roberta was not to be trusted because she had informed on several other female workers as being closet lesbians and far more distrustful of men than most “normal” females.

Recently, she had broken it off with Dominic because he was forced to resign his position due to several accusations of improper behavior with teenaged female immigrants now employed as full time workers for the corporation. He maintained his complete innocence, but she had personally seen physical evidence that implied his guilt.

She also had proof that the corporation had paid off the families of the accusers with funds taken from unreported earnings from assets seized from illegal border crossers that ranged from national treasures to stolen merchandise never recovered from some criminal endeavor. The slush fund was a well-known fact to the corporate masters and to the special employees that functioned as internal security and a private police force.

Gwen was an unofficial Captain in that force and she handled a number of delicate missions for the board of directors. Her personal relationships with a select few of the bosses were merely a cover for her activities. She had a bad reputation that shielded her from scrutiny of her actual intentions. She actually enjoyed fostering her “Bad Girl” image because it gave her the cover she needed to push her investigative agenda to the edge of the envelope. It gave her a feeling of “winning” that was almost as good as a nice orgasm in the midnight hours.

In a way, she was relieved when Dominic decided to relocate to the Island of Cyprus because he would not be in her hair to screw up her future missions with his caustic interference. He was nice to have around when things got so boring that sex was the only answer to put an end to the monotony of life without a purpose. Besides, his perverted side was just the sort of spice that she needed to make her sit up and take notice when he got her down into one of his favorite positions.

In fact, two of the girls accusing him of improper behavior were originally from the Turkish sector on Cyprus and the sore point that they were both only seventeen did not help him in his attempts to mollify the authorities. Apparently, the sweet young things that looked like Parisian fashion models were sold to Dominic by their families to find them gainful employment unavailable in their home towns. The bottom line there was that the families needed the funds for bankrupt relatives that had been ruined by the downturned economy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.