How I Got My Cherry Popped - Cover

How I Got My Cherry Popped

by bicycler

Copyright© 2018 by bicycler

Erotica Sex Story: Virgin girl's boyfriend moves away but her Navy brother brings home the bacon! Sister gets some too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   .

I had decided that when I turned 16 I was going to have sex for the first time. Ray, my boyfriend of 6 months, was going to be the instrument of my deflowering. I know he had a very nice, hard cock because he got to fuck my mouth a few times. And I found that I loved to swallow his cum. He, of course loved when I sucked him off and since I swallowed his cum there was no mess. But like most males, he wanted and needed to slide his cock into my pussy and cum there. I needed him to do it too. His finger in my pussy felt real good. I let him finger me while his cock was in my mouth. He would have fucked me except the night that we were going to screw mom came home early. She found us with his cock in my mouth just after he had cum and I was cleaning his cock up. After chasing him out, mom & I sat down and talked. Mom wanted to know how long have I been giving him blow jobs and if we had fucked. I told her this was the third blow job and no we hadn’t fucked yet. But that I was going to if he had gotten hard again that night. “Don’t worry about that” she said. “He’s almost 18, he’ll get hard again if he had a chance to stick his cock into your pussy”. She then asked if I was on birth control or was he going to use a condom. I told her I wasn’t fertile and no we didn’t have any condoms. She told me folks who use the “rhythm method” are called parents and she was way too young to be a grandmother. She also told me that having him wear a condom on our first time wasn’t the greatest feeling. It was much better to have his bare cock in me. My mom suggested for my 16th birthday I would go on birth control pills. I, of course, was all for that. Ray was going to have to wait another 2 months or so for my pussy but going to get plenty of blow jobs. Mom agreed on the unlimited blow jobs. He could cum in my mouth as much as he could as long as he kept is cock out of my pussy until I had protection.

There was one little problem. Unknown to us, his father took a job in state 500 miles away from where we were living and he had to start very soon after accepting the job. They were lucky to find a house quickly so his family moved a couple of weeks before I was able to start on the pill. I almost let Ray take my cherry. He said he would pull out before he came but like mom said every man says that and then doesn’t. So Ray didn’t get my cherry and I didn’t get his.

I was disappointed that I still had my cherry on my 16th birthday but this problem was solved a couple of weeks later. Our 23 year old brother John was in the Navy and was able to come home for Christmas. His ship was supposed to be on it’s way overseas but they had some mechanical problems so he came home. We only lived a 2 hour drive from where the ship was getting fixed. He also brought two of his shipmates. They lived on the other side of the country and the 3 of them had to be ready to return to their ship at a moments notice. Another nice thing is that mom and her long time boyfriend went on a 3 week cruise. Mom left me, my 17 year old sister and our brother by ourselves. And the 2 of my brothers buddies.

My brothers buddies were very nice eye candy. Rich was about 6’ 2” and 200 lbs. He was also a year younger than my brother. Sam was 5’ 10”, 175 lbs and almost 19 years old. They both lifted weights and worked out like my brother did. Very buff and very horny.

Now about my sister. Like I said Linda was 17 and a couple months shy of her 18th birthday. 5’ 6”, 125 lbs. Her tits were 36 C cups. She had a boyfriend but their relationship was an on again, off again one. It was currently in the off mode and she was horny. I don’t think she had been laid in a couple of months. Me. 5’ 4”, 110 lbs and 34 B cups. Ray like them just fine. He sucked on them many times and I love it when he did that.

When my sister & I saw Rich and Sam, we were very much in lust for them. At first I thought we weren’t dressed nicely enough to meet a couple of men. We were both wearing dirty sweat pants and t-shirts. But it didn’t seem to matter. They were both checking us out as much as we were checking them out. After we talked for a while we all realized we were hungry. We ordered some pizzas from the local take-n-bake shop. John called his girlfriend and she agreed to pick them up on the way over here. Even though it was a couple of days before Christmas we decided to dress in clothing a bit more alluring to the boys. Besides the oven was set for “Love @425”. The house was going to get warmer that evening. And not just because of the heat from the oven!

Linda decided to put on a short dress that buttoned up the front. As she said it was very easy to take it off her. I put a short skirt that had wide straps that covered my tits and were buttoned in the front. I also put on a half t-shirt. Neither of us wore bras. She said me when they went to put their things in the spare bedroom and we went to change, “Dibs on Rich.” I said “Works for me. I think Sam is really cute and Rich looks nice too.” I really like the way Sam was checking me out. Sis also asked me if I had been taking my birth control pills regularly. I told her of course. She then said she wanted to use our bedroom when Rich fucked her so I would have to use the spare bedroom when Sam fucked me. I asked “Are you sure Rich wants to fuck you?”. She answered “Lets see. He is a man and has a cock. I am a woman and have a pussy. Oh yes he wants to fuck me and Sam wants you.” Just thinking about getting a man cock into my cherry pussy made my pussy all warm and wet.

Since we did a little more prep than putting on sexy clothes we did some make-up, combed our hair and put on a touch of perfume in the right spots it was while before we came out. By that time Jill, John’s girlfriend showed up with the pizzas. She also brought over some beer. I don’t drink more than one or I would be very looped. And I didn’t need liquid courage to let a man take me to bed. I was ready to let him take my cherry.

We sat around in our downstairs family room for about an hour or so eating pizza, drinking beer and getting to know each other. Then John and Jill decided to go to her apartment for more privacy. Hard to say when we would see them again. Soon I was sitting on the davenport with Sam getting to know him better. He had been in the Navy for about 6 months and had just got out of his school. His job was to help navigate the ship. He was telling me how, even though they had GPS, how to use a sextant to find their location. While he was telling me these things I realized Linda and Rich were not with us and awfully quiet. I got up and went up to our living room. I peeked into the room from the stairs and saw that Rich had most of Linda’s dress unbuttoned. She was also opening his pants up to get to his cock. So I went back to Sam and slid into his arms. I told him “I don’t think we will have to worry about them.” We then started to make out. It turned out that Sam was a virgin too. He didn’t have too many dates in high school and never fondled a girls tits. We soon fixed that. After a few minutes of kissing I took one of his hands and placed it on my right tit. Right under the half t-shirt on to my bare tit. It didn’t take him long to figure out how to caress my tit. I then reached down and unbuttoned the straps that held my skirt up. Then I lifted my t-shirt to let him have full access to my tits. He started sucking on them one at a time. That’s when I started playing with his very hard cock while it was still in his pants. After a couple of minutes I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. When I did that he pulled my half t-shirt off. By that time my skirt had ridden up so far you could see my panties. I had put some very lacy ones that you could see my pussy hair. As I stroked his cock inside his briefs I felt his pre-cum start to soak them. So I pulled his briefs down along with his pants. His very nice and very hard cock popped out. He was a little bit longer and a little bit thicker than Ray. I found out since as soon as I could I took his cock into my mouth. His pre-cum tasted just like Ray’s which I enjoy very much. Sam didn’t say anything as I sucked his cock except “Oh yes that feels real good!” As most women know just before a man cums he swells a little bit more. I hadn’t been sucking Sam for very long and I felt that swell. I let Sam know by keeping on sucking him I wanted him to cum into my mouth. And boy did he cum. I remembered back when Ray first started cumming into my mouth how much sperm he shot into my mouth. Sam shot more. I had a hard time swallowing it all. Some dribbled out the corners of my mouth. After he stopped shooting his cum and I cleaned his cock off, I reached up and pushed the dribbled cum back into my mouth with my fingers. After I finished sucking Sam’s cock I realized I was in my favorite cock sucking position. Sam was sitting on the couch, I was on my knees with my butt in the air. Ray liked it that was since he could finger fuck me. Sam was doing the same thing. He had pushed the crotch of my panties to the side and had inserted his middle finger into my pussy. He had found my clitoris and was stoking it. It didn’t take me long to cum either. And even though he had just spewed a large amount of cum into my mouth he pulled me to him and we started to French kiss again. It was so good and I knew he would feel so much better when his cock was in the place where his finger was. We cuddled for a while before I suggested we go upstairs. At the bottom of the stairs we could here bed springs squeak. The sound was coming from Linda’s and my bedroom. I told Sam “I guess we will just have to use the bedroom where your stuff is”. He readily agreed. I kind of giggled then when I realized how we looked. Sam was holding his pants up with his cock half hard hanging out. I had a very short skirt on but bare from the waist up. He asked why I giggled and I told him. He then took me into his arms and we started to kiss again. I was stroking his cock getting him hard again. He lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down. When they were on the floor he started to finger fuck me again. Earlier I had told him I was a virgin and now I said “We better get into that bedroom before you take my cherry here on the stairs.” Sam is a strong man. He then picked me up and carried me up the stairs. As we went by my bedroom we could her Linda say to Rich “Oh yes Rich fuck me harder!” I knew that soon I would be saying that to Sam.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.