A Morning After Amongst Equals - Cover

A Morning After Amongst Equals

Copyright© 2018 by T. MaskedWriter

Foreword

Mind Control Sex Story: Foreword - While flying to San Finzione, Julie tells the story of the morning after her and Troy's first night together.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Most of this story takes place the morning after “A Conversation Amongst Equals.” The events of the day leading up to that story may be read in “A Remembrance Amongst Equals.” I don’t know if I’ve explained my “code” to the titles here before. It goes like this:

“Amongst Equals” means that the focus will be Troy & Julie’s love story. Hopefully in the vein of old-timey romantic comedies. They got their “Happily Ever After” the night we met them, and now they’re living it. Don’t come here looking for sad endings. There’s generally less graphic sex in them than in this story; however, this is taking place the morning after their first night together. They’re likely to go again.

“Day” means Friends of Troy, Julie, and Susan may take focus over them. Once again, old-timey happy-go-lucky romantic comedy; as opposed to the modern “Jennifer Aniston has to jump through some hoops before eventually fucking this guy. Will her Gay Best Friend™ and Klutzy Gal Pal Who’s the Only One Who Brings Anything Resembling Comedy to This Movie™ be able to help? Not until they talk to The Magical Negro™! Honestly, why do we keep making these? Money? No, I’ve done fifty of these fucking ‘can you imagine a world where fucking Jennifer Aniston can’t just step out her front door and point at a passerby if she really wanted to get laid that badly’ trailer voiceovers alone, I’m rollin’ in it! What the hell am I contributing to society? You know what? Fuck this, I’m out of here! I’m going home to pop in the original black & white ‘Sabrina,’ watch Bogie and Hepburn fuckin’ nail it as I lay on my bed of worthless-in-the-next-world money, think upon my sins, and cry myself to sleep” definition of “Romantic Comedy.” Don’t expect much violence or sadness in these ones, either.

“Night” means that the story will focus on Contessa Helena de San Finzione. Like Propappou said, “She busy. She gots the Queening to do!” Although Helen is family to the others, her world is one where things explode, people die, and she’s the one expected to do something about it all. There also won’t be much more science-fiction tech involved. Springheel was an idea in my head that had been looking to escape for years. Although, Helen actually FUNDS her Ministry of Science, so who knows?

Susan Bailey gets title billing in her stories because she’s got a great agent. (Note from Susan: I really DO!!!) She can also do that “House of Cards” thing where she stops and turns to us, the audience, says a few words, then goes back to the story. She employs parenthesis for that purpose. (Note from Susan: Like just back there. Also, right here. I COULD totally do the whole Deadpool thing if I really wanted, but The Foul and Profane Masked Thing That I Worship trusted me with this, ya know? So, I try to keep it down to Ferris Bueller.)

I love you too, Susan. Her stories tend to focus upon the personal journey that she’s undergoing, and she walks between their worlds, so she could end up anywhere.

I recall hearing that something that was always on Tolkien’s “To Do” list was to go back and rewrite “The Hobbit” as a gorier, more adult tale. The idea being that the version we all know and love was meant to be the “Disneyfied” Children’s version of a tale from Middle Earth’s mythology. And this second version would be the “Grown-Up” one that they don’t tell in the Mythology books in the kids’ section.

I’ve thought about going back and rewriting the first three stories with actual descriptions and details and such. This should take care of that desire, since the Conversation should be nicely bookended here, and Susan’s taking care of the fourth and bailing me out before it became “my schtick” was why I rewarded her with Free Will and Fourth Wall Awareness. She has an email address if you want to talk to her about it. (Last Note from Susan: I grant my full permission to post my “writing business” email. It’s thisisnotevenmyfinalemail at gmail dot com)

So, on with the story.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.