A Feminine Touch - Cover

A Feminine Touch

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

The next morning, Pam was up and showered and when she came back in, Pam was sitting on the bed as she caressed Judy’s face. Judy opened her eyes. “Hey sleepy head, how do you feel?”

Judy stretched out, then taking Pam’s hand “Pam ... I don’t know how to thank you. What you have given me ... and still made me feel like a married woman ... I don’t know how to thank you.”

“No need ... no need at all. I want my best employee’s to feel good about them self, satisfied.”

Judy noticed the time.”Ooh ... oooh. Look at the time, I have got to get dressed, shower...”

Pam held her down. “Nothing of the sort. You, dear girl are going to take the day off, and with pay. I want you to just lounge around the house. If I want you I will call your phone. If mine rings just let it go. My husband will be gone for another week and a half. So watch some of my movies, and help yourself to anything you want. Give me your car keys and I will have one of the girls drop your car off. I will give you a ride home tonight. Your boss says so. Now before I leave I want you on your stomach and open your legs.”

Judy turned on her stomach and opened her legs. Pam leaned over, worked her tongue into her ass as she finger fucked her pussy Judy came in no time. Pam took her finger out, put it in her mouth and cleaned it off. Leaning down and Giving Judy a kiss, she got up and left. Judy lay for a while, not believing the night’s events. Taking account that she has lesbian tendencies, she was beginning to feel more at ease with herself.

She got up, went to her clothes and hand bag and noticed her phone was off. After it turned on she noticed a few messages from her daughter. “Oh no, I promised to Skype her last night.” Judy immediately called her daughter. “Hi honey, mom, I’m sorry about last night.”

“MOM! I was so worried. I couldn’t reach you ... I thought you were ... I don’t know ... mom I was so scared.”

“Kaitlin honey, I am so sorry. I worked late last night and my boss took me to her house, got drinking and ... well here I am. She told me to take the day off. Honey I really am sorry.” Judy hated lying to her daughter. They never kept secrets from each other.

“Well ... ok mom. But please? Don’t do it again. I was so worried. Will you Skype me tonight? I’ll be home Sunday. I am having a good time but I miss you and dad.”

“I miss you too sweetie. Love you, by.” Judy got a shower and went down to get something to eat, wearing just a robe. She ate then went to the cabinet and watched another movie. She noticed that most of the movies were about married bi-sexual woman.

“Joyce, would you ask Nora to see me please.” Pam was standing at her desk when Nora knocked and came in. Walking over to Pam, Pam was busy with something on her desk as she was talking. Nora couldn’t help but to notice her blouse was open some showing her cleavage and almost her nipple. “Nora, Judy was at my house last night, didn’t feel well so I took her home, I would like to have you take her car home.”

She glanced up at Nora and caught her looking down her blouse. Nora frightfully made eye contact with Pam. Pam glanced down her blouse and then at Nora. Standing and smiling. “Nora? Do you like what you see?”

“What? Oooh ... ehh ... noo ... I was just...” Nora was clutching for words. There was no mistaking where she was staring.

“Nora ... honey. It’s ok. I don’t mind a girl looking at my breasts, really.”

“Well ... I mean ... you know ... I was just ... you know.” For Nora to be this nervous was rare, but she was.

“Nora. Would you like to see more?”

“What? What do you mean?” Pam began unbuttoning her blouse. Nora’s eyes were glued to her chest as Pam slipped off her blouse, reached behind her and undid her bra, laying it on the chair with her blouse. She reached down and took hold of Nora’s hands and brought them up close to her titties.

“Nora, you staring at my titts has made my nipples very erect. You may feel them if you like.” Nora lightly held her hand to Pam’s titts. Nora couldn’t believe this was happening. She had admired her boss’s titts for quite some time now. “Go ahead Nora, you can rub them. I know you want to. I won’t hold anything over you. “Nora just looked at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.