Reginald's Future - Cover

Reginald's Future

Copyright© 2018 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Book Six in the 'Reginald' series, about a man who ends up with six wives. It is advised that you read the other five books before this one, to make the story easier to follow.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Indian Female   Slow  

Stung by this, and seeing Reg start to strip, Jemima started peeling off her clothes in turn. She kept glancing at Reg as she did so, and thus slowed down the process. She watched him pull down his trousers, and saw his underpants tented out by his stiff penis. Tearing her gaze away, she pulled off her underwear and then looked again at the now naked Reginald.

He stood erect, legs slightly apart, with his penis sticking out rigidly in front of him, a small smile on his face. In her fright she saw it in her mind as a predatory smile. She stared in wonder at her first naked man, then he stepped confidently towards her.

She stepped back in alarm, unconsciously protective of her breasts and crotch. Reg smiled more widely.

“Still afraid of sex, Jemima? You shouldnt be. It is wonderful once youve tried it.”

“I dont know,” she mumbled.

“Stand still, Jemima, arms at your side, and legs open wide, and let me admire you as a complete vision of womanhood.”

This gave her the reassurance to stand and open herself to his gaze. He smiled broadly.

“I like what I see: Nothing to be ashamed off, my dear. You are certainly a lovely girl, Jemima. Are your breasts firm? Let me check.”

He stepped closer and ran his hands up to her proud breasts, then fondled them while she stood in shock. She did not know what to do in reaction, so just stood there, trying to keep her balance under the pressure.

“Smaller than Hermione, but perfectly formed. I like them. What about your crotch? Do you shave?”

“No. Yes. Or rather, Hermione and I shave each other the way we want.”

“Ah. That explains the artistry of her pubic hair. Let me feel your crotch, Jemima. I want to check if you are wet enough to permit sex.”

These very words were enough to start her vagina moistening, as he found when he ran his fingers up and down her labia. He commented, “Very moist indeed; just perfect. Ready for losing your hymen, Jemima?”

“My hymen?”

“Don’t act the little girl, Jemima. You know what I am talking about: the skin at the entrance to your vagina. If you are a virgin, it should still be intact.” He poked a finger inside, and nodded.

“Yes, I think it is. Time to get past that hurdle, my girl. Open your legs as wide as you can, then place my penis at the entrance. Hold it gently: it won’t bite!”

Tentatively, no longer thinking straight, she used her hands as directed, and he pushed forward, seating his penis’s bulbous head at the closed doorway. He pushed until her hymen stopped him.

“Are you finally ready, Jemima? Ready to become a full woman? It might hurt, but women vary.”

He thrust upwards and her hymen tore quickly, much as Hermiones. She gave a gasp but made no other comment on the tearing. A fragile hymen seemed to be a family trait. He was quickly fully seated in her, saying, I’ll hold still until you tell me you are not in pain and happy for me to go on, Jemima.

She stood still, putting her arms round his torso and commenting wonderingly, “You make me feel so full down there, Reg.”

Frances told her, “He always manages to make me feel full in my vagina, Jemima. I like the feeling, but I also like the feel when he shoots into me.”

“Oh my God! Are you going to shoot into me, Reg?”

“Only once I am happy that you have had at least one orgasm, my girl.”

He assumed she was now comfortable and began a slow pistoning in and out. He slipped his hand down and felt for her clitoris. Touching it caused her to jerk, and he massaged it gently with his fingers while fucking her slowly at the same time. It did not take very long for her to experience her first true orgasm from sex, and she gasped, Oh! My God! That was nice; interesting. Can you do it again?”

Reg managed to keep up his fucking while his fingers sought the responsive spots despite being crushed at every insertion by his pumping penis. She had a couple more orgasms before his balls insisted on emptying in her.

“What was that?” she exclaimed.

“That was my orgasm inside you, my dear. Men only get one orgasm in sex, while girls can have many.”

“Oh. Does that mean you shot your sperm into me? I might get pregnant?”

“Indeed so. That would be nice, wouldnt it? All my wives liked getting pregnant.”

She sighed, giving in to the facts of life., asking again, “You may have fucked a baby into me?”

Reg told her, “No promises, but it is a possibility, depending on a combination of factors: your time of the month and whether you have an egg in the right place, ready to meet my sperm. It is pot luck. We may have to repeat this many times to make sure.”

“You WANT me to have your baby, Reg?”

“I would be delighted, Jemima, if you and Hermione both had my babies.”

“Hermione? You might have made her pregnant, too?”

“Well, she and I did what you and I have just done, so, yes, that may be the case.”

“You want BOTH of us to have your babies? Oh my God! What will Mum and Dad say?”

“You don’t have to tell them if you don’t want to, Jemima. Once you have your babies, you could go back to visit them and leave the babies here while you visit. On the other hand, you could inform them that you got pregnant by some unknown chap, by accident, sort of.”

Regs penis slowly slipped out of Jemima, and he supported her body as she looked to sit down. Frances was there with a paper napkin, for Jemima to dab at the combined juices seeping out of her vagina.

Frances told her with a smile, There now, wasn’t that fun? Soon you will be asking when you can do this again; next time lying down, eh?”

Jemima looked at Frances smiling face, and without thinking, leaned forward to kiss her on the lips.

“Thank you, Frances, for letting Reg fuck me. It was amazing!”

“You are welcome, Jemima. Just remember, he is a busy man, so can’t spend all that much time with you. You and Hermione will have to take what time Reg can give you, and be thankful for it. We are truly all busy people, and once our babies start arriving, we’ll be even busier. Do what you can to make the company successful, and we will all be able to eat well. We will be hiring a nurse to look after our babies when we are out at our lectures, unless you or Hermione fancy that job: but I don’t think it is your preferred employment!”

“Can I get dressed now, Frances, if Reg isn’t wanting to fuck me again?”

“He can’t, dear, as he told you. Men take some time before they can get hard again, you will find. The poor soul needs time to recover from an orgasm. We women don’t have that problem, so we are superior to men.”

Once Jemima was dressed and sent off dreamily to wherever she was next headed, Reg completed his own dressing and spoke to Frances about his recent phone call.

“Frances, my love, your father is offering to GIVE us this building to keep as our family home. He says we have paid him through all the stuff we found in the building, so he thinks we might as well take it over, provided we can pay for its maintenance and repair.”

Frances smiled sweetly.

“That’s my father all over: generous to a fault. It is why all his company staff love him and stay with their jobs: they know he is looking after their best interests. Mind you, he is not daft. He will write off this building as a business loss, and save on his tax liability!”

Reg frowned. “Can he do that? I thought passing an asset to a relative didn’t count.

Frances grinned cheekily.

“What relative, Reg? You are not a relative of his, are you? Not legally, according to government records! You and I are not legally married, so him passing it to you could be seen simply as a payment in kind for a debt of some kind.”

Reg guffawed.

“Your father is a clever man, indeed. I wouldn’t have thought of that. So we should accept, my darling woman?”

“By all means do so, my love. We will probably need every inch of space for our family, the way you are going on, with Hermione and Jemima now in the stable. I never thought that pair could change so dramatically!

Reg had a sudden concern.

“You are all right with me fucking them again, Frances? I took it that you were, but Id like to make sure. I wouldn’t want to do anything to upset you; I love you too much.”

“Oh, I am sure of it. At first, I thought it would be just the once, but it seems they are already addicted to sex with you. Can’t say I blame them!”

“But I only do what you girls taught me: how to make you happy!”

“I should hope so, Reg. This way, you haven’t learned any bad habits, like most men appear to do, according to what I have heard.”

“It must be because of tales told between boys and men, for I had none of that as I was growing up.”

“That proves that not all social learning is good advice, my love. You didn’t learn the wrong stories. You learned from the right people: us girls.”

“And I am grateful for it, Frances my lovely wife!” He reached for her.

“Hold it, boy! You are not going to fuck me, so soon after doing the Robson ladies; not without a shower first!”

Regh mused, “It would be different, though. Making love to you would be way different from making love to these ladies. They don’t know what they are doing and how to do it; I got no real active participation from either of them: just acquiescence. They seemed to think that lovemaking was a one-way procedure, the poor souls.”

“That’s why you will have to teach them, Reg, just as we taught you. Us girls can probably tell them a bit of what to do, but most of it is best learned on the job.”

“So you approve of them being fucked a lot more, Frances?”

“It is not so much approve; it is necessary, if they are to be satisfied. Their bodies will be demanding it now.”

“It is not just men that get these urges, then? Is it ingrained in both men and women?”

“It is. We girls don’t just fuck you out of love; we also do it from our bodies’ demand for sex, and also to have babies.”

“I always thought it being because of love. Damn, I am still learning!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.