Five White Girls - Cover

Five White Girls

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Five fourteen year old girls who consider themselves plain, unpopular and geeky white girls want to experience giving oral sex, but don't want to get reputations as sluts. So they devise a plan that seems to achieve that goal, but as always Murphy's Law intervenes. Eventually the narrator becomes the main character as the other girls fall to the way side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

When I woke the light of the sun pierced my eyes and my head hurt. A chill ran through my body. The breeze was cool, but the air was almost warm and I had the sensation that I was floating. There was loud music and the sound of a lot of people having fun. Despite the floating sensation I felt my body was folded somehow and the earth moved in an upside down swaying motion. I thought I was going to be sick.

I heard some say. “Get Skeeter, she’s waking up.”

My vision was clearing and my equilibrium was returning. I was on my back, well I was at least looking up from a reclining position and I was swinging I was being suspended by a kind of trapeze device that hung from a single long rope that was attached to an oak tree limb far above me.

My legs were folded up to my sides and my arms were pulled over my thighs down and around and my hands were tied behind my back. My knees were bent and the soles of my feet faced the green leaves of the big tree above me. The back of my head was resting on some kind of support. I could lift my head and look around but my neck muscle quickly tired because of position my body was in. When I rested my head in the support I was looking at everything up-side-down.

“Skeeter stepped into my field of view.”

“What the hell is going on Skee?” I asked as I lifted my head to better see him.

“Hello Linda Kay Smathers.” he said and his pants dropped to the ground.

“How did you know...”

“Your name?” he finished for me. “Oh Miss Smathers I know lots about you, where you live, who your friends are. I know that your parents are in New Orleans fucking their brains out because it turns them on that their daughter is a slut who fucks black boys. I know you’re pregnant.” After he said that he leaned down and kissed me. “I know you went to that porn video place over on West Third Street. He shoved me and I swung in an arc and when I returned to him he swatted me hard on my exposed ass. I couldn’t see it but I would have bet a child could have drawn the outline of his hand with a permanent felt tip marker.

“How...”

“How do I know all this shit?” I followed Tony after the second party. I watched him drop each of you off at your houses.”

I thought to myself. I guess out plan wasn’t as perfect as I thought.

“At the time I didn’t have any plan to use the knowledge, I was just curious, but when you rejected me, I was glad I had followed you guys.”

Each time I drifted close to him he slapped me on the ass again.

“How did you drug us? I know you must have because people don’t just pass out like Tony and I did.”

A stroke of luck Miss Smathers. There were five of outside your house last night and I was hoping that would be enough to subdue Tony, when the pizza guy pulled up our plans changed. I snuck out of the shadows and stood on the front porch like I was waiting for him. I paid for the pie and gave him a generous tip. When he left we opened the two liter soda bottle and dumped some sleeping powder that I stole from my mom’s medicine chest. I always keep some in my glove box just in case I want to get lucky.

I was spinning and my neck was getting tired of keeping track of him so I closed my eyes and dropped my head back down on the resting place.

“Oh, I see, I’m not important enough to listen to.”

He caught me by the hair the next time I drifted by him and stopped my swinging and I looked up into his eyes. Something was there, I couldn’t tell if it was anger or hurt or simply a mean little boy punishing a stupid little girl.

“Open your mouth slut.” and he dropped his pants around his ankles his cock hung there passive. “Since I seem to be so boring that you choose not to listen to me I will make you my captive audience, not that you aren’t already. So, I’ll do the talking you do the sucking.”

I slowly opened my mouth and all I could see was his nuts, two harry thighs and several people strolling closer to see what interesting thing Skeeter was going to do the naked girl swinging from the huge oak tree.

“So.” He mused. “I guess that you’re wondering why you are here”

I guess he was waiting for an answer and when he didn’t get one he slapped my breasts as hard as he did my ass. I screamed around his limp cock.

He held me around my neck and he was slowly jacking his soft dick off using my mouth as his cock cover, instead of a pair of panties or his hand. For the first time I realized what total helplessness was.

Tied as I was, on this maniacal contraption, anyone could use my mouth cunt or asshole simply by stepping up and sticking something in a hole and I was totally at their mercy.

“Ok, back to why you are here. This is my adaptation of my mother’s no smoking aversion therapy. Do you know what aversion therapy is?”

This I shook my head in a negative manor as best I could with a dick jammed in my face and uttered “O”.

“This type of aversion therapy is giving a person much more of what want, they love, they need, until they learn to hate it and it sickens them to indulge in the behavior. That’s what they did to my mom to get her to quit smoking.”

“They put her in this tiny room and made her smoke cigarette after cigarette after cigarette until her mouth became dry with smoke and she eventually threw up and they made her smoke more. When she came out of that room the slightest smell of tobacco smoke made her sick to her stomach.”

“As far as I know she has never been near a cigarette since. Well slut, this device is your little room and all these cocks are your cigarettes. I like the metaphor of cigarettes and cocks don’t you?”

He pulled his dick from my mouth. His cock never got hard or even twitched the entire time it was in my mouth. The music had stopped and it was then that I realized that there was a live band at my aversion therapy session. Someone brought Skeeter a microphone.

It screeched, when he held it too close to his mouth and said. “Is this thing on?” he asked the crowd. Then he announced. “This slut is here for your pleasure. Use her as much as you want, in any hole you want. If you see her without a cock in her, stick something in her, however... , I do not want her hurt. You see she could be carrying my baby it could be someone else’s, but it’s probably mine. Anyway the goal here is to make her hate fucking. Right now the little cunt loves it and will absolutely love having your dick pumping sperm into any of her holes. This weekend that is going to change, so don’t hurt her, just fuck the shit out of her.”

“If I see blood or someone hurts her bad. They are going to have to answer to Sampson. If you don’t know who Sampson is, look for the biggest, meanest, blackest motherfucker you have ever seen and you have found him. Someone is going to be watching from right over there by the tree trunk. So if the slut needs something tell that person. Otherwise just keep a fucking dick in her and don’t stop no matter what she says. Party on.”

Skee handed the microphone to someone then he bent down to me. If you need a drink of water or some lube or grease up your ass or cunt tell the person by the tree. If you have to go to the bathroom just do it. Someone will clean it up and you already know what your job is, fucking cum till your all cum’ed out. By the end of this weekend you will never want to see another cock the rest of your fucking life.

When he walked away a dick was shoved in both ends and it started. I realized this just wasn’t a party. Skeeter had made it an event. I never found out if the party was in honor of me or if the party had already been planned and Skee just took advantage of the gathering and added thirty or forty more men.

And for the most part they were not boys, these were men. Strong men, that could have pick me up by the neck and held me kicking in the air with one hand, although Raymond was there slapping and spitting on me as he drove his dick hatefully into my body. The first few hours seemed to pass quickly and I came often and freely.

One couple, a boy and his girlfriend, who seemed to delight in fucking with me, played with me for almost an hour. She drove her fist up inside of me and I squirted all over her. That pissed her off and she began slapping me and eventually shoved her hand up my ass. That hurt.

The scariest thing they did though was face fuck me. The guy stuck his cock in my mouth and the girl reached between his legs and grabbed my hair and pulled till his cock went down my throat then she would let some slack in my hair he would flex his hips and I would slid off his cock. They got a rhythm going with her tugging and him pushing when he was about to cum he told her to put her foot on his ass for leverage and pull as hard as she could.

He gave her the signal that he was ready to shoot. I thought she was going to pull all the hair out of my head and I couldn’t even scream. She kept tugging I felt him squirt several times and I thought she was going to pull his entire groin into my mouth. Even after he said he was done she still held on. I was running out of air and was trying to shake my head off of his dick, but I couldn’t. Then I thought I saw the girl by the tree screaming at the chick pulling my hair, but right after that everything went black.

When I woke up the tree girl was crying. “Oh my God. I thought you were dead. I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention and when I saw what they were doing I couldn’t make her stop so I grabbed her hair and jerked her off of you. She got mad and was going to hit me but some boy came by and shooed them away. I told Skeeter, but I don’t know where they went.

“I told her it was ok. That it wasn’t her fault. That the chick her boyfriend were just fucked up in the head.

I hoped that I wouldn’t see either of them again. Then someone pushed her out of the way and began fucking my mouth while another cock slid up my cunt.

Most of the people were drunk. Some poured beer on and in me several fucked me with beer bottles. One pissed up my ass and I shit all over the ground when he pulled out. Cum coated every inch of my body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.