Five White Girls - Cover

Five White Girls

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Five fourteen year old girls who consider themselves plain, unpopular and geeky white girls want to experience giving oral sex, but don't want to get reputations as sluts. So they devise a plan that seems to achieve that goal, but as always Murphy's Law intervenes. Eventually the narrator becomes the main character as the other girls fall to the way side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

Which bring us back to today, one week after my mom found out that I was pregnant.

‘How did she find out you ask?’

Well I suppose you could say it was because of my ignorance. If I had known that pregnancy caused a girl to get sick in the morning I probably could have hidden it from my mother. It was just as well that she found out, because sooner or later my belly would have told her.

But I didn’t know and I thought I had caught a bug or something. It was about five weeks after the third party I crawled out of bed one morning and charged to the bathroom to empty my stomach. Mom nursed me that morning and stayed home that day to see if anything worse developed. When the same thing happened the second day mom tucked me in, but went to work anyway. On the morning of the fourth day in a row that I dumped my guts into the toilet and my mom handed me a funny looking plastic stick and told me to pee on it.

When I handed it back to her. Well that is where this story began.

“It was Susie’s fault Momma.”

“Susie got you pregnant?” My mother shouted as she paced back and forth in our kitchen.

And that happened seven days ago, so no need to go back to that fiasco. By now I was almost seven weeks pregnant. I thought about sneaking off and getting an abortion. I wasn’t sure if there was any place that would do it without my parents’ permission. As it turned out I decided to follow my parents’ wishes, carry the baby to term and give it up. At least I didn’t cry every time I thought about it, but it sure made me sad.

I was grounded but mom would let me walk to the store to get things for her. I jumped at the chance to get out of the house. On one such trip, I called Alice at Sirius Video and told her the news.

I thought she would be pissed that I was knocked up, but she seemed even happier. Then she told me why.

“Do you know how much money can be made off of a gangbang video of a pregnant fourteen year old, especially a video of her in her ninth month?”

“No”

“Tons sweetheart, tons.”

Well I was glad she was happy, but I hadn’t been fucked in almost a three weeks and I needed to do something about that, because when she mentioned ‘gangbang’ girl juice ran down my leg. I never ware panties anymore unless mom makes me.

I thought about just grabbing one of the store workers and dragging him into the stock room behind some boxes, but I didn’t want to get into more trouble if something went wrong. So by the time I got home my left sneaker was making a squishing sound.

Mom and dad were still fucking like rabbits, which was driving me insane. Daddy came home one day and I heard he and mom in the kitchen talking in whispers. I wanted to eves drop but I couldn’t get close enough to hear without being seen. So I just went back to my room and listened to music.

A little while later mom knocked on my door.

“Come in.” I said.

“I need to talk with you Linda.”

“Ok,” I said and scooted further onto my bed where I was lying so that she could sit.

“Your father has to go on a business trip. He’s leaving Thursday and won’t be back till Sunday night.”

“Ok.” I shrugged, wondering why she was telling me this. My dad has gone on hundreds of business trips and they have never consulted me ... unless mom was going with him!

“And I am going with him.” and she rushed on hoping I guess to impart the importance of what she was about to say. “Now we are going to trust that you will behave yourself and stay home. We’re going to call every night to make sure you’re here. Ok? Promise me that you won’t go out and get into trouble.

“I promise mom. I don’t know what you’re worried about I can’t get more pregnant than I already am.”

She looked surprised, as if she had never thought of that before. “Well ok then, I suppose you’re right. I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but you can have one ‘friend’ over to keep you company if you want, but he has to be out of here before we return.”

“Hold on mom, let me get this straight. You’re telling me I can have a boy over to fuc ... make love to me while you’re gone as long it is just one boy.

“Well that’s not what I said, but I guess it’s what I meant.”

“I love you mom.” And I gave her a big hug.

“I love you too dear. Just be careful and behave. Don’t forget, we will call each night.”

Mom got up and closed my door behind her. The good news or the bad news I told myself. The good news is that I can invite a boy to come over and fuck me all night. The bad news is the only boy that I knew that I had his phone number was Skeeter’s. If I call Ske then he will know where I live and my cover will be blown along with everyone else’s.

If I call a boy that I know who has never had sex with me then I will have to go that whole seduction thing plus everyone who knows the boy and also knows me will hear about that slut Linda Smathers. I could probably call our horny old widower neighbor, Ralph Harris. He’s made his intentions known where mom and I are concerned.

He cornered mom and I one time at a Fourth of July block party, he was drunk, but that only assisted him in making a pass at us. “If either of you to ladies feel the need to have a stiff one let me know and I’ll be right over.”

“Mister Harris!” My mom screeched.

“What... ? I was talking about a stiff drink. I’ll mix you up a stiff drink if you feel the need.” He emphasized the word ‘need’.

I shook my head no, that would be a fiasco and he would probably only be good for one shot. I guess I could call Tony to see if he could hook me up with one of his boys, but then there’s still the anonymous thing What I needed was a deaf, dumb and blind kid with a big hard everlasting dick.

I called Tony.

“Hello?” that smooth deep voice answered.

“Hey Mister Johnson, I need a Johnson.”

He snickered. “You always need a Johnson you little slut.”

“I resemble that remark.” I shot back at him.

“What can I do for you El.” Tony knew that my name is Linda but we used the code names so that he doesn’t slip up and call by our real names.

“Tony I have the house to myself for the next four days. I haven’t any cock for almost three weeks. My parents are off to New Orleans on a mini vacation. I need some dick right now Tony, Please come over and fuck me. Pleeeessseee.”

“You know I can’t do that baby. As much as I would love to soak my dick in your pussy I can’t risk it.”

Tony, no one will ever know. It’ll just be you and me in this house all alone. No pictures no loud mouths to spoil the fun. You can spend the night and your dick can soak in my cunt for hours.

“Arrrggggghhh, Tony cried through the phone. “Girl you don’t know how much I want to give you what you want.”

His resolve was breaking, I could hear it in his voice. “You can even park in the garage so no one will see your car. Pleeessseeee.

“Damm bitch.”

“Ant nee, git yo black ass oer here and fuck dis cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.