Five White Girls - Cover

Five White Girls

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Five fourteen year old girls who consider themselves plain, unpopular and geeky white girls want to experience giving oral sex, but don't want to get reputations as sluts. So they devise a plan that seems to achieve that goal, but as always Murphy's Law intervenes. Eventually the narrator becomes the main character as the other girls fall to the way side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

I hope my story has kept you entertained.

Party number four was supposed to be two Saturdays following the last one, but Tony’s parents sold that house and there wouldn’t be another one ready until three weeks after that. So you can imagine some very anxious and horny were kids pestering Tony about when and where. Sometimes it is hard to remember all the things that went on back then.

The sound of mom and dad fucking has kept me up almost every night since she found out I was pregnant. I know it’s only been four days, but you would think that they would be slowing down by now. I mean they are an old married couple. Mom’s what? Thirty three and dad’s a couple of years older. You would think all that sex would wear them out by now.

You would also think they would be quieter with a eigth grader in the next room, but they aren’t. When they fuck it sounds like two cats fighting in the yard. I’m beginning to think that they want me to know how much my getting screwed by a bunch of black boys is turning them on.

We talked about the baby. No abortions for me. My parents made that decision. After many discussions and much crying, we (they) have decided to let someone adopt it. That is probably going to the hardest thing I will ever have to do. Mom and dad have contacted an attorney. I told them that if we were doing this, that I didn’t want to see, hold or even know the sex of the baby. I’ll deliver and it’ll be gone. Keep a sheet between me and the delivery process.

I was upset but they were probably right. I was way too young to raise a kid. So I cried whenever I thought about it and thinking about giving up the baby was something I tried not to do.

So where was I?

Ok, let’s see, oh yeah the fourth party.

On the way to the party Tony told us Raymond had elected not to return to our little parties, our demands were too steep for his blood.

It rained that night and almost everybody got soaked. Our painted faces ran and were partially washed off and we had clothes hanging all over the house. Wendy and Susie took their boyfriends to separate bedrooms. I don’t think I saw them the rest of that night until it was time to go home. John and Alice didn’t show up that night. I later found out that they didn’t want to risk getting their expensive gear wet. So they elected to forgo this party.

Tony had another mattress in the middle of the living room floor. This time he had a plastic sheet that he made me put on before the boys got there. He also had two fitted sheets that I put on the mattress so that we wouldn’t stick to the plastic one.

I was on my back with my legs spread when fifteen guys rushed in from the rain. Two were toted of to back bedrooms much to their dismay. I yelled Skeeter first, then you guys figure out the order from there.

From then on it was fuck, cum, suck, cum, I had sperm covering me from head to toe. After about thirty minutes I was flipped over and they started fucking my ass. When I got so slippery that they couldn’t hold on to me they carted me off to the shower.

Somebody got the bright idea that they wanted to pee on me. I was up for anything once so thirteen boys lined up and each gave me their own personal shower.

The first couple of guys pissed on my tits, belly and pussy. But the third guy unloaded on my face so I had my eyes closed tight so the piss wouldn’t sting them. Then everyone began yelling for me to open my mouth. I did and they filled it up. Since my eyes were closed I didn’t see one boy reach into the shower and stick his finger down my throat. The mouth full of piss ran into my belly like water draining out of a bath tub. After that I kept my mouth closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.