Five White Girls - Cover

Five White Girls

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Five fourteen year old girls who consider themselves plain, unpopular and geeky white girls want to experience giving oral sex, but don't want to get reputations as sluts. So they devise a plan that seems to achieve that goal, but as always Murphy's Law intervenes. Eventually the narrator becomes the main character as the other girls fall to the way side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

When my mother left the room I turned and whispered to you. (Yes you, the person reading this.)

Thank God she left. I bet she uses that big black dildo that daddy bought her. I have been dying to tell someone about the third rainbow party. I could never tell my mom so I’ll tell you.”

The length of time between the first party and the second was five weeks. Tony got pissed because Sue and I bugged him almost every day after the third week. The time between the second party and the third was seven days.

“No one told Tony that Beth and Kara weren’t coming back, so we expected that there would be the same five guy’s there. Eight black boys walked through the door with a case of beer.

Tony asked where the other two girls were and I told him that they decided not to come to any more of our parties.

“Well fuck.” Tony exclaimed. “What are we going to do with five extra boys?”

I looked at Susie and she was holding onto Martins arm like he might get away. Then I saw Wendy kind of hiding behind Frank.

I turned to the boys and said. “I’ll take care of them.”

“What about me?” Skeeter complained.

“I’ll do you too. You don’t think I can suck off six cocks ... twice?”

Skeeter smiled, “Ho, I bet you could suck them all if there were a hundred lined up around the block.”

About that time the camera people arrived. This time there was three of them a black guy an older white guy and a pretty blond white woman. We didn’t talk much with the camera people. They were much older than us anyway and kept to themselves most of the time.

Tony apologized that there were no chairs. He told us that his dad had stopped by the house this afternoon and collected them all, so we just knelt in front of each boy while they stood.

After the first party we dispensed with the rainbow contest and everybody stripped completely, everyone that is except the camera people and Tony. We girls went straight to sucking cock. Wendy and Sue had their ... I guess you would call them boyfriends, the way they were being so possessive about them.

I was kneeling naked in front of Skeeter when I looked over at the five boys standing there.

I said to them. “You guys draw straws or something to see who is next.” Then I sucked Skeeter’s cock down to the kinky hairs. I heard appreciative murmurs behind me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tony dragging something out of one of the bed rooms.

“Here this will be easier on the knees than that hard wood floor.”

He dropped a mattress next to me and threw Wendy and Susie each a pillow. The mattress looked like it was a king size. “I said. Thanks Tony, want to get in line? I’ll put you to the front.”

Tony smiled brightly, “I’m tempted, thanks, but no thanks.”

I know Tony’s dick would get hard during our parties I could see the way it pushed out his pants and would leave wet spots on them. Tony could have had a blow job from anyone of us in a heartbeat, but he would never let us do him.

Skeeter stepped over on the mattress and I followed his cock with my mouth. The mattress was better on the knees.

The first round of blow jobs, always end quickly. Skeeter grabbed my hair and began fucking my throat. God it’s so hot when he uses my mouth like it’s a cunt. Soon I was tasting his cum and I noisily slurped it into my belly. I was acting extra nasty for the new guys.

The next guy stepped onto the mattress and lay down in front of me. I bent over and I gobbled his cock right up. My ass was in the air as I leaned over and bobbed my head up and down on his sweet black meat. I felt something behind me and before I could turn around a cock slid up my slippery cunt and bottomed out.

I yelped, not from pain, but from surprise.

Tony yelled, “Hey man! What the fuck you doin?”

“What? I’m fucking this bitch, what you think I’m doin?”

“No fucking, only blow jobs.”

“Christ, man. Nobody told me. Besides I couldn’t wait.”

“I looked up at Tony. The guy was still buried deep inside of me. I shrugged. “What’s done is done. I guess I’m not a virgin anymore.”

The guy in my pussy looked surprised. “You were virgin?”

“Yep.”

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t know.”

The guy in front of me said. “Yeah, yeah. Take it up on your own time. Get that hot mouth back on my cock bitch.”

Just before I slid his dick back in my mouth I told the guy behind me. “Tear it up.” And he did.

So did the next guy and the next. Everybody wanted my pussy and no one seemed to want my mouth. I found out later that Frank and Martin got in line for some of my pussy, but Susie and Wendy ended up putting out to keep them by their sides. The problem was we thought we were too young to get pregnant even though we had already had our periods.”

All three of us got fucked that night. I couldn’t tell you how many dicks slid up my sloppy cunt or how many times I came, but I can tell you every second ended up on video from three different angles. I was fucked on my back, on my knees and for one round they had me on top fucking them. My legs got so tired I could hardly stand, but I loved every second of it no matter what position I was in.

Getting fucked was something I was going to be doing a lot more of from now on. I had cum all over my belly, legs and pussy, I was a mess and I was exhausted and I was in love with cock and cum.

Skeeter and the other five cocks needed life support by the end of the night. If their dicks had been hooked up to one of those monitors in the hospital, the line on the screen would be strait and a high pitched tone would be screeching from the speakers.

After everyone seemed done Tony came over to me as I lay in a huge sperm puddle on the mattress.

“I guess I am going to have to through this thing out.” He said indicating the mattress.

I gazed up at the handsome man. Tony wasn’t a boy. He was a full grown man and I wanted him in the worst way. “Sorry, I didn’t mean for it to happen, but I’m glad it did.”

“Look, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, but the camera boys would like to fuck you, but only if you’re ok with it.

I looked over at the two men holding their cameras. They both looked like lost puppies hoping to find their way home. I said, “Sure, but they might not get much movement from me.”

“What about the woman?”

“What about her?”

“She would like you to eat her pussy.”

“Oh ... Oh shit! I’ve never done that before.”

“You never fucked before and you seemed to like that.”

“I can’t argue with logic like that. Fuck why not. There’s always got to be a first time.”

Tony looked over at the three who were anxiously waiting and nodded. Each smiled and the guys slapped each other on the back.

One of the men undressed the other picked up his camera and came over to my sperm covered body and started filming. When the guy was nude he came over and smiled at me.

“Jesus, you are so fucking hot. I came in my pants twice while you were getting gangbanged.”

I hadn’t thought about it, but I guess that was what it was. “How do you want me.?”

I’d like to do you doggy if you don’t mind.”

“Your wish is my command.” And I rolled up on my knees and spread my legs wide.

As I rolled over, the blond woman was standing at the edge of the mattress fully clothed.

“Could you scoot over this way a little so that I don’t have to sit in that cum puddle?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.