Five White Girls - Cover

Five White Girls

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Five fourteen year old girls who consider themselves plain, unpopular and geeky white girls want to experience giving oral sex, but don't want to get reputations as sluts. So they devise a plan that seems to achieve that goal, but as always Murphy's Law intervenes. Eventually the narrator becomes the main character as the other girls fall to the way side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

We decided Susie and I would go meet Tony, Susie because it was originally her idea and me because I was going to be the one to blow him.

It was a decent house for the neighborhood. It had a ‘for sale’ sign out front and Tony was sitting on the front porch drinking a Red Bull. We had told him we were coming disguised so that he wouldn’t know who we were. We did the face paint, the hair, the mask, the whole thing. We got a whole lot of stares walking there and he laughed when he saw us. He got up, led us inside closed and locked the door. I got a little nervous when he did that.

The house was empty except for a plastic lawn chair in the corner and some dust bunnies here and there. I was shocked at how big he was standing next to him. He’s bigger than daddy by a bunch and he was blacker than I remembered, black cat in a coal bin at midnight black.

Tony asked. “How old are you girls?”

I lied. “Sixteen.” Susie just nodded. I think she was too scared to talk. This guy could have crushed us like stepping on a beer can.

“You don’t look fourteen.”

“It’s the disguise” I replied. “It makes us look younger.”

“Wait here.” He instructed us.

Tony went into the back of the house and returned with two more lawn chairs.

“Have a seat and let’s talk.” The big boy offered.

Susie and I sat in the chairs; Susie didn’t seem to be able to close her mouth and could not take her eyes off of Tony towering above us. Tony drug the other chair over and sat in front of us. I was sure the chair was going to scream that he was too big and to stand back up. I said grinning at my joke.

Mom just stared at me. “Not funny.” She said.

Tony looked at me with his big warm brown eyes and asked. “What do you want from me?”

I cleared my throat and told him again everything that we had communicated in the e-mails. That we wanted to experiment with oral sex as a group and we needed someone to keep us safe and I told him we needed him to find us boys for us to experiment with.

Tony asked. “Am I being punked? ... Is Ashton Kutcher outside in a van filming this?”

“Who’s Ashton Kutcher?” I asked.

He laughed. “Sweetheart, you don’t want to do this. Just go back home and call one of your male friends and play with him.”

“But we can’t.” I complained. “If we do that the guy will talk and then we become known as a slut or a cocksucker all around school. This way we get to do it and no one knows who we are. And we wouldn’t do it all the time, just once a month or so. Please Tony you have to help us.”

“Look little girl. You and your friend are cute, but I know you’re not sixteen and even if you were it wouldn’t make any difference. Even though I am technically a minor if I get caught screwing around with kids as young as you it’s going to be bad news for me.”

“Well suck you off too. Whenever you want and you can choose which one of us you want to blow you. Please Tony let us suck your dick.”

Tony groaned and rubbed his crotch. “Damm girl ... I’m sorry. You’re too young and I got too much to lose, not mention it’s not right, what you’re asking.

Tony got up and I saw the bulge in his pants. I jumped up and tried to undo his belt to get to his cock but he grabbed my hands and held me still. It was like my hands were buried into a tree.

“Look, what’s your name?” Tony asked.

We girls decided if anyone asked our names we would tell them to call us by the first letters of our first names. “Call me L. What if I let you fuck me.”

“Shit El. I can’t think of anyone I would rather fuck or have suck my dick ... if you were only four or five years older.”

“My dad is eight years older than my mom.” I argued.

“Yes but I bet when he was seventeen he wasn’t fucking your nine year old mom. I’m sorry I can’t do it. Have any of you even seen a cock?”

I said “On the internet.”

He shook his head and let go of my arms and they dropped dejectedly to my side. I said. “Come on S let’s go find someone else that will help us.” I said to Susie.

“Woah girl. You mean you guys are going to continue with this crazy idea?”

“It’s not nonsense. We have been working on this for more than six months and we’re not giving up now. We will just have to find someone who will work with us and let us blow him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.