Five White Girls - Cover

Five White Girls

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Five fourteen year old girls who consider themselves plain, unpopular and geeky white girls want to experience giving oral sex, but don't want to get reputations as sluts. So they devise a plan that seems to achieve that goal, but as always Murphy's Law intervenes. Eventually the narrator becomes the main character as the other girls fall to the way side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

“It was Susie’s fault Momma.”

“Susie got you pregnant?” My mother shouted as she paced back and forth in our kitchen.

I was sitting at the breakfast table. That’s where I usually sat when I am in trouble and man was I in trouble. Mom was really mad at me.

“What I mean is ... it was her idea.”

“So if she had the idea that you should jump off of a cliff then you’d do that too I suppose.”

“No that would hurt. What she told me sounded like it might be fun.”

“A fourteen year old having unprotected sex sounds like fun?” Mom threw up her arms and glared into my eyes.

I looked down and twisted my fingers in a knot. “It was fun at first. It only turned not fun when you and the other moms found out. Now it’s not any fun at all. Are you going to tell daddy?”

“Are you kidding? Don’t you think he will notice when you look like you’ve swallowed a whole watermelon. I’m just trying to decide if I’m going to call the police or not.”

“Oh Mommy, don’t do that. The boys only were doing what we asked them to. Besides if we don’t tell you who they are then you can’t find them.”

“You think you’re so smart young lady. Someone already spilled the beans about a boy named Tony Johnson.”

“Uh ooh.”

“The fact that they were asked by you girls to do what they were doing is why I haven’t called the cops. Their all minors and the consent was mutual. How long has this been going on?”

“Humm well, Susie told Wendy about what she heard Mary say to her best friend during spring break last year. Mary is Susie’s older sister.” I explained.

“I know who the hell Mary is.” Mom snapped at me.

“Ok well, all this happened over the past year, but the parties didn’t start until about three months ago. Mary was home from spring break and told a friend that she had been to a rainbow party back in Gainesville.”

“What’s a rainbow party?” Mom asked.

“That’s what Mary’s friend asked. A rainbow party is where some girls and boys get together and each girl puts on a different color of lipstick. Then they let the boys put their thingy in each of the girl’s mouths and the girl that gets her color lipstick the farthest down on his thingy wins.”

“When you say ‘thingy’, you mean cock ... I mean penis, right.” Mom was still pacing and running her fingers through her hair.

“Yes.”

“Then what?”

“Well, Susie thought it sounded like fun because her sister was all happy and excited about having gone to this party so she told Wendy about it.”

“Pray tell what did that air headed Wendy have to say.”

“I don’t know for sure what Wendy said then, but later when Susie told me, Kara and Beth about it, Wendy was the only one who thought it was a bad idea. She said that we could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out. Plus she didn’t want anyone calling her a slut. Because that’s what they call girls who put their mouth’s on boy’s cocks ... I mean penises.”

“So why did you girls do it?”

“Mom, if you haven’t noticed we aren’t the prettiest girls around, ok, we’re not ugly but we aren’t pretty either. We’re considered geeks, because we make good grades and keep to ourselves. None of the boys even look at us, ... except the boys that are ugly and really socially incompetent.

“Maybe Wendy isn’t as air headed as I thought, but she ended up doing it anyway didn’t she?”

“Yes, but it took a lot of convincing and effort to solve all the problems that she came up with.”

“What problems?”

“Well, first since she didn’t want to be called a slut the only way we could figure that wouldn’t happen was if no one knew who we were. So we figured we could wear a mask. Of course it would have to have a hole big enough to the boys to get their coc ... penises through.”

“Oh, My God.” My mother cried.

“Then Wendy asked how are we going to invite the boys to the party and them not know who we are and where can we have this party. Even if one of our parents leave us at home alone when the boys come over they will know who’s house it is, or the can surely find out. Then she said. What if a boy decides to pull our mask off, or wants to fuck us.”

“Linda Kay Smathers, do you want your mouth washed out with soap?”

“You asked me what Wendy said and that’s what she said.”

“What else did trash mouth Wendy have to say?” My mom stopped pacing and sat across from me at the breakfast table.

“Well, that’s when Susie piped up and said. ‘The boys wouldn’t do that!’”

“Then Wendy shot back. ‘If they decide they wanted to fuck our pussies they would and who’s going to stop them, huh! FYI Susie, boys are stronger than girls!’ Any way that’s what Wendy said.”

“What happened after that?”

“Not much. Everybody was quiet. After a while Beth got up and got a pad of paper, because it was her house we were at. Then wrote down Wendy’s objections, then she went to her printer, made four copies and handed each of us a copy.”

“Why?”

“Beth said that we were to take the objections with us and try to figure out a fool proof plan to overcome the problems.”

“So since you’re sitting here knocked up I guess you guys didn’t come up with a fool proof plan.”

“No actually, I think we did.”

“Then how did you get pregnant? I know you know that you can’t get a baby in your belly by swallowing sperm.

“Yes I know that.”

“Then how, if you had a fool proof plan, did you get pregnant?”

“We did have a fool proof plan. No one would have fucked us if we didn’t want them too.”

“Do you still have that paper that Beth gave you?”

“You mean the one with Wendy’s objections on it? Yeah ... I think so. I’ll go look.”

When I came back with the paper Mom had a glass of wine in front of her. I looked at the glass and then at my mother.

“Don’t say shit about me having a glass of wine at ten in the morning. You have more pressing problems.”

I kept my mouth shut and handed her the paper.

1. No one knows who we are. Disguise. 2. A place to have the party. 3. A way to invite the boys to the party. 4. Some way to keep the boys inline. 5. A mask that can’t be easily removed.

“So, how did you solve these problems?” My mother asked.

I sat next to her at the table and pointed to the first one. “Well, the disguise was probably the easiest one. We thought about Halloween masks and ski masks. Beth came up with the idea of one of those bondage hoods. You know the black leather ones.”

“What makes you think I would know about that?” Mom smirked.

I smiled and continued. “Any way we decided that they would be too uncomfortable. Do you know how much those leather hoods cost?”

“So what did you end up doing?”

“Do you know the music group called Kiss?”

“Of course I know them. How old do you think I am?”

“Not so old. Anyway, we decided to try and paint our faces and see if we could be recognized. After we painted them we took pictures of just our faces and showed them to our friends and others. No one could identify us. It was so cool.”

I was getting excited telling my mom our story I forgot how much trouble I was in.

“Settle down young lady.”

I sobered up and continued. “Wendy still wasn’t convinced so we found some theatrical hair color that sprays on and washes right out and we added the Mardi Gras mask on top of everything else. Even Wendy agreed that we were unrecognizable and even if we accidently knocked our mask off we were still safe.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.