Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing - Cover

Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing

Copyright© 2018 by Brentgdrive

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a continuation of the true story of my mother and I and our sexual relationship. It had been 5 years since Brian and Pam had been together sexually. After a recent breakup, Pam had to come visit Brian in graduate school. The 2 of them knew they would end up in bed together. However, the 1st night they were joined by Brian's best friend. Pam took on both boys and was able to satisfy Her curiosity for anal.Mother and son spent the rest of the next day making love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

“I say we go to O’Malley’s.” Mike suggested as he paid for the pizza.

“Sounds good to me. Looks like I’ve got the first couple rounds since you got the pizza” Brian replied

“Where is O’Malley’s? Pam asked

Both guys were about to reply, but Mike beat Brian to the punch,” it’s only a couple blocks from here.”

As Pam looked at Mike she realized how cute he was. Like her son, he was half her age. Nevertheless, it did not stop for from being attracted to him. He had a young, baby face type look. It made him look younger than he already was. That seemed to make her even more attracted to him. His blue eyes and light brown hair along with his almost continual smile really put her at ease.

“Let’s go, ‘cause I’m ready for another beer.” Pam told them.

That certainly was the truth too. She had already had one and a half beers while eating pizza and she was starting to feel a little bit buzzed. You knew if she simply drank steadily throughout the night she could keep this feeling going for a long time. Based on her experience if she paced herself right she would feel good throughout the night. She also tended to find herself very horny in such a situation. It seemed that night would not be any different.

The three of them walked together, Pam between the two of them. The small talk continued and the three of them got along wonderfully. There was more conversation between Mike and Pam. The two of them had never spoken, so there was the usual get to know each other conversation. It also was obvious to Brian that the two of them got along. He was happy. The last thing he wanted was for it to be an uncomfortable evening and then he would feel guilty for inviting Mike.

They arrived at O’Malley’s and had gotten there early enough to actually find a table. They ordered a pitcher of beer and continued to drink, and talk. For Pam and Brian the talk was reminiscing and catching up. Mike enjoyed this as he learned a lot more about Brian through that conversation. For Mike and Pam, the conversations went on allowing them both to learn more about each other. As Brian listened to the two he realized it was the first time he heard his mother actually describe herself to someone as the woman she truly was. He thought about it and in every other situation he was with her it was with someone they knew. Or, growing up his parents were together and it was never such detailed conversation about her only and who she was. He enjoyed this thoroughly. It seemed that Mike did as well

As the night progressed, Pam was finding herself more and more feeling young, excited, and still horny. She did not know if this was fortunate, or unfortunate. She was going to assume it was fortunate. She began to wonder if perhaps she should, or could, be with Mike. What would her son think? Would Mike even want to do something like that? She was twice his age.

It was now about 12:30 AM, and the bars would close at 1 AM. All of them had just enough beer that they were happy and had lost some inhibition. Yet none of them were sloppy drunk so they knew they were able to continue throughout close and beyond.

“I have had such a great time tonight, guys.” Pam told them as she put her arm around Mike and looked across the table at her son.

Pam continued, “you can tell it’s getting close to closing time. Look at the guys starting to really get on everyone.” It was a pretty obvious routine on campus bars between 1230 and 1 AM.

With the beer in her system, Pam continued to speak freely, “they are all trying to get someone to go home with them. I doubt if anybody would come over here.” She was fishing for compliments. She got one.

“If you wanted to, you could go home with any guy in this bar.” Mike told her.

Pam quickly replied, “yeah, but I’m going to go home with the two good-looking guys at this table!”

There was a brief pause as both Mike and Brian looked at each other. On the one hand, what she said was true and was innocent enough. On the other hand, there was something about the way she said it that definitely made both Brian and Mike pause. Mike looked at Brian not really knowing what to make of the situation.

“Plenty of beer and wine back home, let’s go keep partying,” Brian said. He realized in the back of his mind that his mother was seducing the two of them. Considering their past history, coupled with the fact that they had been involved in a threesome together once before led him to believe this was her ultimate goal once again. Only this time, it was obvious that his mother was anxious to share him with another man rather than a woman.

Pam continued to excite Brian and make Mike wonder,” told you I was going to take both of you home,” she told them as she grabbed each of their hands and started to walk out the door.

The three of them walked home together and Pam was putting her arm around both men intermittently throughout the walk. Then when they were getting rather close to the apartment, she told him that she wanted a ride.

“Hop on,” Brian told her while patting his lap.

She sat with her back to his joystick and her left side was closest to him. He set his hand down on her stockings legs while she wrapped her left arm around his shoulder.

“Home for more fun and drinks!” She told both of them.

As soon as they got home Pam immediately started to head to the restroom.

“Beer, or wine?” Mike asked her before she disappeared. He knew Brian’s apartment just as well. He was also the one that taught Brian to always have two bottles of white and two bottles of red in the house for such an occasion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.