Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing - Cover

Son Still Able and the Mother Still Willing

Copyright© 2018 by Brentgdrive

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a continuation of the true story of my mother and I and our sexual relationship. It had been 5 years since Brian and Pam had been together sexually. After a recent breakup, Pam had to come visit Brian in graduate school. The 2 of them knew they would end up in bed together. However, the 1st night they were joined by Brian's best friend. Pam took on both boys and was able to satisfy Her curiosity for anal.Mother and son spent the rest of the next day making love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

Pam had been on the road for nearly four hours. It was now four o’clock, and it looked like she was pretty much on time to arrive at 5 PM. She took the day off and had gotten a few things done in the morning before she had to leave. She packed for three days and was really looking forward to this time to simply relax. She was going to forget about work and all the other stress of the recent years.

She and Brian had grown very close ever since they were physically together five years ago. Although they were not able to be together very often, their relationship was still very solid. There were many long conversations on the phone, especially throughout the divorce. Actually, there were numerous times throughout these past years that Pam sat in the bathtub or laid in bed and masturbated while still thinking about her son. She could not avoid it. That time five years ago had still been the most sexually arousing and amazing experience of her life.

Now that she did not have a man with her all the time, she had to satisfy urges somehow. She did not want to be with strangers all the time, so she found that sexually pleasing herself was just fine. She tried not to think about Brian, and many times there were other men on her mind as she played with her pussy. But more often than not, as her orgasms overtook her body, it was her son that was completely on her mind.

Nevertheless, in terms of their relationship, it had become as normal as can be. She appreciated the way he stood behind her throughout the divorce and he was very strong support for her. Even though she was unable to physically cry on his shoulder many times, the tears came through the phone as he willingly listened. Ironically, for a long time over the last few years it seemed like she was in more need of support from her life given the divorce then he needed from his disability. He took his accident and disability in stride.

He never let it affect him and he moved on and never looked back. He succeeded with his undergraduate, and his career, and now he has returned back to school to tackle his Masters degree. She knew he was also there to have some fun. Now she was going to join him for the weekend and they both are going to have some fun. Anyway, she was hoping that perhaps there might be more fun than they had had in a long time.

Pam pulled her car in the parking lot. There was only one building there and it was about the size of a four unit building. So she figured she was in the right place. She turned off the engine and checked her hair and face in the rearview mirror. She looked a little tired, but overall she was pleased with what she saw. Not just for that day, but overall she was very proud of the way she looked for her age.

She got out of the car, unwrinkled her skirt down below her knees and stood up straight while raising her arms to stretch. Other than one-stop to fill the tank, she had sat in the car the whole 5 hour drive. She closed the door behind her and walked towards the side of the building. As she rounded the corner she saw apartment 101. She followed with two quick knocks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.