Delilah Again - Cover

Delilah Again

Copyright© 2018 by Tedbiker

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sally and Jerry are asked to provide a 'safe house' for a girl who is to be a material witness in the trial of sex traffickers. But is she all she seems? Will she strain their relationship?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I suppose we got to bed about five in the morning. I woke about two in the afternoon. I suppose I might have woken naturally about then, but there were other factors. In no particular order, a familiar scent of woman, blended with that of coffee, the hard nipple of a firm breast brushed across my mouth, and some very intense sucking on my – very hard – cock.

The breast was withdrawn. “Master...” Sally’s sweet voice, quiet, welcome. “I have coffee.”

My first utterance was something like, “Wgrmlph?”

Soft lips on mine. “Beloved Master. Coffee.”

I gathered my scattered, befuddled, wits. “Sally, you’re a true treasure.” I levered myself up from my supine position and she shifted pillows in order that I could lean back. The mouth – Enid, of course – left my cock. The duvet heaved and Enid emerged, straddled me and sank down on my erection. I groaned with the pleasure of it, but accepted the cup of coffee. Sybaritic? Excellent bed. Wonderful coffee. Snug, hot pussy enclosing me. Bladder? Not critical. Definitely not critical.

Sally lay beside me, her nipples brushing my arm as I moved. Enid moved sensuously on me, but without the sort of urgency that would bring me to a peak. I downed the coffee and placed the cup on the night-stand. “Sally, here’s an order.”

She snuggled closer. “Yes, Master?”

“Throw your pills away.”

Nothing happened for several seconds, but then she moved suddenly, so she was looking me in the eyes. “Really, Master?” Her dark eyes were wide.

“Absolutely.”

Then she was kissing me. One long, deep, intense kiss, followed by a myriad of little pecks all over my face interspersed with, “Oh, Master, I love you so much...”

I was beginning the climb to orgasm when Sally turned to Enid. “Slave!”

“Yes, Milady.” And Enid was lifting off, her place taken by Sally, on whom my attention was concentrated, though I saw Enid pad out of the room in my peripheral vision.

Sally wasn’t moving any faster than Enid had, but there were profound differences. The intensity of her gaze, fixed on mine. Her smile, warm enough to melt an iceberg. The sheer fact it was Sally, not Enid, and the way her vagina massaged me. I came, and it was a fountain.

“Thank you, Master,” she breathed, falling forwards onto me.

“No, thank you, my darling slave-wife.”

There came a point where I could no longer stay in bed, however pleasant. The toilet, then the shower. Dressing, and making our way to the kitchen, to be greeted by Enid.

“Master. Milady. The potatoes will be ready in just a few minutes.”

“Well done, Slave Enid.” Sally praised her and turned to me, “I made a large beef casserole. There is plenty for us and the prisoners, if you approve.”

“Certainly. If they co-operate, and if they’ll eat what we offer.”

We made up four bowls of food, with plastic spoons, and Enid carried the tray while Sally and I went down to the cell. On the way down, we could hear them banging or kicking on the door. Good luck with that!

The later visitors were initially disinclined to co-operate – we told them all to stand facing the opposite wall while we placed the tray inside the cell – but their hired guns weren’t going to be deprived of food and were able to ‘persuade’ them. It wasn’t an enormous risk. There was no handle on the inside of the door, which opened inwards. If they’d moved while we had the door opened, we merely had to shut it.

We returned to the kitchen and did justice to our meal.


The first ‘friends’ to arrive came to deal with the van. They brought a new windscreen and the wherewithal to fit it, and did a rather more thorough job of cleaning the cab. There wasn’t much they could do about the 0.55inch holes behind the driver’s wheel and in the back door. I wondered what happened to the actual bullet. Oh, and body-bags. Dry ice. They drove the van away. I never saw it again, and I have no idea what happened to the bodies. I never saw the face of the second man I killed, so it doesn’t bother me the way the first did.

Jonny didn’t come with the team to collect our prisoners. He sent Rob Forrest. He came in the grotty Toyota I’d seen when I collected Lisette – I mean Enid, of course, but she was still Lisette at that point. But this time he’d driven in company with one of those secure vehicles the Police use for transporting prisoners. He, with three capable-looking men, loaded our prisoners in the van, and the three set off south, leaving Rob with us.

“Can you stay tonight?”

“I was hoping you’d ask.”

“Beer?”

“Absolutely.”

Sally and Enid were in the kitchen, so I fetched bottles of beer from the cellar, and glasses from the kitchen.

“Master Jerry! You should have called!”

“You’re busy. We’ll be fine.”

“Good stuff,” Rob said, sipping.

“I like it. Brewed over in Cockermouth.”

“So. I said I was glad you asked me to stay. I would have asked, otherwise.”

“You’ll be welcome anytime, like Jonny.”

“Ah, yes, Jonny. Jonny’s worried that you’re exposed. Part of your safety is that not many people know where you are. That’s changed. Jonny wants to boost your security. There’s a guy – ex special forces, ex Intelligence, Major – who helps out from time to time. Rescued a girl from prostitution, married her. She’s training as a psychologist. Wants to work in abuse counselling.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. We thought, if you were willing, they could have a busman’s holiday, staying with you, and Alex could advise you on security.”

“I’ll talk to Sally. She’ll do anything I say, but I prefer to get her opinion.”

“That’s good. Tell me about Lisette.”

“She’s changed. Told us her real name is Enid Jones.” I hesitated, but made a quick decision and went on. “I ... Sally’s advice ... claimed ownership of her.” How much detail should I share? “She confessed that she had – her words – betrayed us. Wanted to be punished. Sally...” I closed my eyes and grimaced at the memory, “Sally whipped her. She knew I didn’t know how to use a whip properly. She knew I’d hate to do it. But I watched. And when Sally finished, Enid knelt in front of me and I collared her.”

“Interesting. I’ve no personal experience of that world.”

“Believe me, but for Sally, I’d rather I had none too.”

We sipped our beer in silence after that, until Enid came in and told us supper was ready.

It was interesting that Rob’s speech patterns were much less ‘camp’ than they had been in public. I noticed, also, that Enid was eyeing him with interest.

It was, as always, a good meal; omelette, new potatoes, broccoli with a herb sauce. Sally produced an apple pie for dessert and offered cream or ice-cream to accompany it. At length, replete, we adjourned to the lounge, with a tray of tea, leaving Enid to clear up.

It seemed that Rob liked his Earl Grey, too. Sally would have brewed something else had that not been so. She served us and took up her accustomed position against my leg.

“You’re a very lucky man, Jerry,” Rob commented. “Jonny told me of Missus Smallbridge’s devotion and culinary skills, as well as her,” he coughed, “other abilities. It seems he understated the case.”

I stroked her hair unconsciously. “I am, indeed, very lucky. It would be hard to overstate Sally’s qualities.”

“One reason I’m here is to ask about your guest,” he frowned, “it’s difficult to adjust. Enid. We’d thought she might be ... difficult. My instructions are to take her back with me if you’d rather be without her.”

I glanced down, only then realising what I’d been doing – it was so much a habit, I suppose. Sally looked up and met my eyes. Her head shook, fractionally, and her eyes flicked to the door just as Enid walked in. She’d taken the time to strip, except for her collar, and knelt in front of us.

“Master. Milady. I didn’t hear everything, but I’d beg to stay until I have to go. I’m as happy as I’ve ever been, like this. Who’d have thought I would be freer as your slave than as a prostitute?”

I could see a twinkle in Sally’s eyes and no hint of reservation. Of course, all along, most of the reservation had been mine, and that was likely to continue to be the case.

“Slave Enid, you are welcome here as long as you need.” Should I say anything about freeing her? I deferred the question.

“Thank you Master.” But then she turned to Rob. “Sir, is there anything you need? With Master’s permission, I am at your disposal.”

Well, that was a shocker.

Rob looked at me. I shrugged. “Feel free.” I looked at Enid. “In this, Enid, you are not a slave, do you understand? You may do anything Rob asks, but you do not have to.”

“Thank you, Jerry. Enid, I’d love your company this evening,” Rob said.

Despite my words, Enid moved – on hands and knees – across to Rob and knelt, like Sally, leaning against his leg. Rob and I looked at each other and I noticed a slight smile. His lips barely moved, but it showed in his eyes.

We chatted for an hour or so, mostly about living in the ‘wilds’ of Cumbria, and at nine o’clock, I said, “Rob, we usually have a hot drink and a snack about now and go to bed. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or assorted cold drinks including alcoholic ones, tea-cakes, scones, muffins*, pikelets – what you’d probably call crumpets – cheese and crackers.”

*Okay. Muffins, at least in Britain, are a yeast-rising bread cooked in a frying-pan or skillet, not a cake. They are usually split and toasted, then generously buttered.

“Sounds good! It’s been a long day. Tea, toasted muffin and butter?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.