Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 24

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

LPGA NEWS – QUESTIONS ABOUT KT – SAD NEWS

We all left for the golf course together, talking about a few minor topics in the car.

As usual, David had a place for us. We got there earlier than we needed, but sometimes things just happen that way.

We went to do our practice. Kelly had given me her Taiwanese massage before we left for the golf course. Cory got some tees from the Pro Shop.

“Cannon!”

I turned and it was Adam Scott, one of my playing partners today. The other was Justin Rose.

We shook hands as Adam said, “Just think ... a year ago you were only out of college and looking to make a mark. You are 48 hours and 36 holes from doing just that.”

“You have had a good year, two firsts and ten top 10s since last year’s PGA Championship.”

“I suppose, but I would never have thought that a gangly 20-year-old with the monster swing would be doing so well. I am proud of you Johnny ... you too Cory. What a team you make. You got me playing with 12 shots to make up. I will do all I can, but I understand. How many more birdies do you think you have in that bag of yours?”

“He’s got 20 birdies so far Adam,” Cory said as they gave each other a nice hug.

“Misread a few putts for me, please?” he asked her.

“Sorry, can’t do that,” she said. “Johnny, come on and practice, see you on the first tee, Adam.”

I went over to see David and Kelly talking.

“Word is out that you are getting your sponsors together to start up a new tournament on the lady’s tour, boyo,” David said.

“Who is your source on that story?” Cory asked.

“Sorry, can’t tell ya,” he said with a wicked grin.

“That’s too bad! I was thinking of making them all wear bikinis when they play,” I said.

David faked a heart attack, and then asked, “When, where, what are the details?”

“David, there will be all women everywhere. Would Anita let you help broadcast if you were interested?”

He turned to Kelly and said, “Tis young man has certainly gotten ballsier as he’s matured, don’t you tink?”

“No Comment,” was Kelly’s only remark.

“I guess that you just can’t hold back good news, can you?” I asked as I finally started my routine.

After being through practicing, I pulled Kelly to a quiet spot.

“On the QT, find out which weeks next year, the Golf Channel is available and a place on the lady’s schedule is, at the same time. You certainly need to be available as well. I want to have that in hand before I speak to LPGA Commissioner Michael Whan.”

“Sounds good, Thanks boss!” she said giving me a salute.

I turned around and there was Commissioner Finchem.

“Hello Johnny?”

“Hello sir, are you here to watch the tournament today?”

“A little of it,” he said. “I need to talk to you about the young lady you were just talking to. Do you have the time for that?”

“I will always find time for my Commissioner, Sir!”

We walked together away from everyone else.

“What is it that she is doing ... for you?”

“Oh, well ... my father originally helped me with getting sponsorships in golf. Ms. Tilghman and me, along with my wife, are evaluating our sponsors, our financial exposure and other such things. We had a discussion on whether or not this caused a conflict of interest on her part because of the nature of her job with the Golf Channel. She has told me that she gets to select which events she works. We plan to schedule our ‘Production Meetings’ surrounding my schedule as a player and her schedule as a member of the Fourth Estate. She is even going to help Cory and me with our playing and hosting schedules next.”

“Interesting. There is a rumor that you may be funding or getting funding for a new event on the LPGA Tour. Is there any truth to that?”

“Excuse me sir, but what does that have to do with you?”

“Everything has to do with me, Johnny. Remember that!”

“Well, since it seems to be an open secret, I plan to get together some of my current and hopefully upcoming sponsors to come up with a six or seven-million-dollar purse. A course, methodology, place and date all still need to be worked out. Kelly ... Ms. Tilghman is to be my point person on this. When I have gathered enough information together, we plan to present it to Commissioner Whan!”

“Could I see it beforehand?”

“Sir, we are all doing this on our own time. There needs to be something of a Chinese wall between us about this. I am not trying to be impertinent, just loyal!”

“I understand, what is your schedule looking like for the new season in golf?”

“That is a separate issue that we have yet to discuss. A lot, hinges on the next two days. I have been asked to be a playing co-caption on the Ryder Cup Team, and I accepted. Nothing else this season and we’re waiting for the complete 2012-13 schedule to come out.”

“Excuse me sir, but I need to catch up with my tee time members. Nice talking to you again.”

“Good luck, Johnny,” he said.

We all started our third round, teeing off.

“What was that all about?” Cory asked.

“I was just interrogated by the Commissioner,” I said walking down the fairway. “We can talk about it later. I have got a tournament to win!”

The ground was too hard to go at the green today, but I still got a birdie as did Adam and Justin. After the front nine, I was five under for the round, making 30 under for the tournament.

Cory had left. I found a fresh Kit Kat Bar, and had all of it. We met up on the tenth tee. I lost my focus and just made par on the first two holes of the back nine. Cory gave me a light neck rub and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, something’s bothering me, but I couldn’t tell you what it was. Sorry!”

The next three holes went birdie, eagle and par. I was feeling a little better. I got through the third round with a respectable nine under, making me 32 under for the Tournament.

On the way to the press tent, I felt my legs give out on me. David, Kelly, and Cory were quickly by my side, getting me to the medical tent.

“What happened?” I said feeling a cold compress on my forehead.

“You fainted,” the doctor said. “I have given you a B12 shot, and you can leave in about 30 minutes. I need to keep you under surveillance.”

After the wait, David got me a golf cart and took us all to our car.

I got up and casually got into the car.

David said, “What the... ?”

“Didn’t I tell you how much I hate the press tent?”

The ladies got in and David said to me through the window, “You are one wonderful role model, faking sickness to avoid being questioned!” He drove the cart back.

“You know as much as I do how strange the questions get. Tomorrow, I will show up with a miraculous recovery and win the tournament!”

I got a slap on the back of my head from Kelly, although both ladies were laughing as we left for our hotel. I explained my mini-inquisition from the Commissioner to both ladies.

Back at the hotel, we all sat down and had a quick meeting.

“Johnny,” Kelly said. “Nestles is a company willing to fund fully a purse of $10,000,000 for your LPGA Event.”

“Wow, really!” I said.

“So our LPGA tournament could be the Nestles Open?” Cory suggested.

“A lot of the ladies’ tourneys have ‘classic’ or ‘open’ in their names,” Kelly remarked. “How about the Nestles International Challenge?”

“Sounds good,” Cory and I said separately. “The women’s tour is much more international than the men’s,” Kelly went on to say.

“It’s too early to slot it anywhere specific, but based on the schedule this year; May, July or September might work,” KT said. “Where do you propose it be played?”

“Marianna Butte, in Loveland. They will schedule it in a heartbeat,” Cory said. “Do we spring Stableford on them?”

“Have the women ever played that system before?” Kelly asked.

“Why does that matter, we will use the Cory Modified version that changes the value of a par to minus one. The ladies should love it,” I said.

“Full field or limited?” Kelly said.

“Top 72, based on Money Ranking,” Cory said. “If we don’t get enough, we open it to first come, first serve.”

“What if you get 100 ladies wanting to play?” Kelly asked.

“Cory,” I said, “can you create a four day event for 144 Professional Women Golfers?”

“As long as you will be a gentleman to them all?”


I picked up my phone and dialed.

“Hello Commissioner Whan, this is Johnny Masters.”

(While the girls can’t hear this, I will let you in)

“Hello, Johnny! I have heard through the grapevine that you were approached to develop a new tournament for the LPGA Tour.”

“That isn’t exactly how it came about. I heard that there might be room for a fully funded $10,000,000 total purse, four-day event in either May, July or September next year.”

“Well, you certainly are what Tim Finchem said you are?” he said. “A young man who sees what he can do, and just does it. Who is the major sponsor planned to be?” he inquired.

“Nestles, although they don’t know it yet. Despite the grapevine, I have been trying to keep this on the down low.”

“You provided us earlier with a way to use our pool of talent with your tournament. Where would you put this, geographically speaking?”

“To start, the same place as the JMI, Marianna Butte Golf Course in Loveland, Colorado. We would use the same Simplified Stableford scoring system. I see the possibility of rotating it around the USA on the best courses.”

“I don’t ... have a golf background, like my predecessor did, remind me what the Stableford Scoring is?”

I explained it to him as easily as I could...

“That sounds intriguing ... you can’t just sit and make par all day, can you?”

“No sir, the more aggressive players you have, could score a very high number of pts,” I answered getting excited about this.

“Full or limited field?” he asked.

“That would depend on where it goes on the schedule. I certainly don’t want to dilute the field of any existing LPGA event?” Kelly gave me a high five over that remark.

“If it was limited, what do you propose?”

“You start with 72 players ... they play in pairs, against each other. After the first day, the field gets cut to 36 players, after the second 18, and at the Sunday round, the final nine players against each other.”

“Sounds simple enough, how much would the winner make?”

“A cool million dollars, Sir!”

“Who wouldn’t want to play for a million-dollar payday?” he said.

“Nobody Sir,” I said feeling pretty good about this. “We could allow a full field of 144 ladies, with a cut every day, having 18 on Sunday playing for the big money!”

“How much would first make?” he asked me.

Cory handed me her tablet, and I said, “Sir, we are proud to announce a total purse of $10,000,000 with first making $1,250,000 and those ladies that play and don’t get past the first round leave here with a nice round figure of $20,000!”

Before he could react, I said, “If it was a limited field, then those first to leave would make $95,000!”

“My goodness, Johnny, that would certainly make them happy, but that is over twice the money of most LPGA purses.”

“Is it, Sir? I didn’t know that. Would you prefer I cut the purse in half?”

“No, I’ve been thinking of significantly increasing many of the purses already on the LPGA Tour. Your king-sized purse gives me a possible jumping off point for the future. Tell me when you can if it will be a field of 72 or 144, OK?”

Taking a significant breath, I answered, “Yes Sir!”

“Sounds good, send it all to my office. We will find a time & place for it. I promise!”

“Thank you, Sir!”

I hung up. I started to cry for no apparent reason. My ladies were all over me.

My phone rang.

“Yes, this is Johnny.”

“Michael Whan again, Johnny. A quick question? Do you perhaps have a network in mind to cover this?”

“Michael, I can say with confidence that the Golf Channel would cover this event all four days. The fans of golf will think that it’s Christmas time. All the best and the prettiest golfers would be in one place.”

“You certainly have skills at this, Johnny,” he said.

“Thank you, how soon can I put this out to the real world?” I asked.

“After you win the PGA, I suppose!” he said.

“Thank you for that. I have also got $20 million other reasons besides.”

“Good luck, young man. You deserve all that you receive.”

“Thank you, Sir!”

Kelly took me by the face and kissed me so hard my teeth hurt.

The three of us were naked on our bed amazingly quickly. Kelly climbed on my dick while Cory climbed on my face. They started kissing as I thrust up into Kelly.

Cory’s pussy tasted so nice, as I used a finger while I was licking and slurping. I heard Kelly say, “Ah ... fuck, what a deal you got. Both Commissioners revere the ground you walk on. When the ladies of the LPGA find out about this event, you are going to need a bigger bed!”

“I don’t care,” I said laughing between licks. “All I want is for golf to receive its due!”

“Another reason to love you ... your principles,” Kelly said.

“Change girls, I want to taste my Kelly,” I said.

Cory dropped like an anchor on me as Kelly kissed me first, and then put her pussy lips up against my open mouth. My god, this is all so amazing. I felt Cory get off and turn it into a blowjob. Within a minute, I filled her mouth, and then they cum-swapped for a while with Cory gulping it down.

We took a group shower and went off to Red Robin for dinner.


We all showed up for the final day of the PGA Championship with reporters and photographers aggressively pursuing us as we approached the Practice Range. They surrounded us.

Kelly whistled loud and said, “Ladies and gentlemen ... the Man of Steel has arrived. You are his red kryptonite. That means that he will be fine, provided, he gets a chance to practice. You will have your chances for pictures now provided you step back ten feet, and interviews after the round is over. I said TEN FEET!

They moved; the reporters grumbled as they left. I heard one asking another how to spell kryptonite. The cameras were going a mile a minute as I went through my routine.

“Cory, hand me RAZR?” I asked. “Could you folks hold off until I have struck the ball?”

She teed me up. I waggled a little and swung hard.

“Jesus! Did you see that? How does he hit it so far?”

I reached in my bag and said, “I eat Kit Kat bars. They’re delicious!”

Kelly turned away, almost snorting at my ‘commercial.’

“That’s good for now,” I said. “If you want to see history today, be respectful of everyone, not just me,” I added to the throng of photojournalists.


I was at 32 under, next was Phil at 15 under, with Tiger at 13 under.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2012 United States PGA Championship. Golf history may be only 18 holes away!”

“Our final threesome of the day ... with 105 worldwide wins since 1996, and currently 14 majors to his credit ... Tiger Woods!

He came forward as the crowd applauded and doffed his cap. He teed his ball and swung away. He put it the same place as before. He picked up his tee and walked back to his caddy.

“Next up, with over 50 wins worldwide, including two majors ... Phil Mickelson!”

He flashed that smile of his, teed up and had a mighty swing of his own, going past Tiger’s ball. His applause was muted a little.

“Winner of the last four consecutive Major Tournaments, with a chance today to win the Grand Slam and an extra paycheck of $20 million dollars as well ... Johnny ‘Man of Steel’ Masters!”

The crowd suddenly was very animated and noisy. The ‘Quiet Please’ paddles went up as I went over to Cory.

“Well, what do you think?” I asked her.

She handed me RAZR, which I took from her with a kiss. I teed it up and took one swing before I addressed the ball. I aimed the same place and stroked a mighty swing.

It landed softly on the green with a strong eagle possibility. My endorphins really are jazzed!

The crowd hooted and cheered as we all started our four-mile trek around the course. I got my eagle while the two of them scrambled for pars.

At the end of the front nine, Cory left for her visit. I finished my Kit Kat bar and I was at 35 under for the tournament. I waved off all attempts for an interview. Cory met up; we kissed to the photographer’s delight. I didn’t have honors ... Tiger birdied number nine.

He thwacked a fairway wood a very long way.

“Nice shot,” I said.

“Sure wasn’t my week,” he said.

“Poor, poor Tiger, all that money, and nobody loves you!” I said. That precocious smile of his broke out, and he replied, “There’s more to life than money, Cannon.”

I went to the tee and hit it a mile ... to the front of the green. My crowd loved it.

Lastly, Phil setup and teed off, hitting a really fine shot.

I got my third birdie on this hole this week.

I went on to shoot a back nine of four under to end up at forty-one under for the tournament. I immediately went to the scorer’s tent first. I waited for them to tell me my score was official. They all shook my hand ... I thanked them all.

As I walked out, Julia, John, and Cory embraced me. Jim Nance, from CBS and Commissioner Finchem surrounded me.

The Mayor of New York, Michael Bloomberg and the Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo were there.

Jim said, “Here he is folks, the first ever winner of all four Majors in the same calendar year, Johnny Masters!” he shook my hand, as did each of the luminaries there.

The crowd burst into a marvelous sound that lasted for almost a minute as Jim approached me, “Johnny. I am always asked where does the Cannon get his strength? What is your answer to that?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.