Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

NEW FRIENDS and LOVERS!

I saw Cory smiling at me, “You sound excited about tomorrow morning.”

“But first,” I said standing up, “You get me all to yourself, tonight.” I picked her up like a caveman and took her into our bedroom. I grunted and she giggled!


The next morning, I told Julia we had an early interview that would be taped for a later time in the golf season. My girl and I took the car and went to the Best Western. We parked on the street and followed the directions we had received. I got to the door and knocked. She opened the door and ushered us quickly through it.

She had on a football style shirt with the number 54 on it. I doubted that she had anything on underneath it.

“I know you two don’t drink, can I offer you a bottled water or a Pepsi?” she said.

She was trying to cut the considerable tension in the room, and I didn’t want Cory to instigate anything, so I started a terrific kiss between my sister and myself. She readily fit on my lips, as I pulled her hips to mine. Our kiss was getting hot and heavy, as I pulled my shirt off and picked her up and placed her on the bed.

Kelly came over to watch us, and I surprised her, by reaching underneath her jersey, and slid my hand into her panties. She was moist to my touch, as I saw Cory getting naked. I added a finger to Kelly as she started to bite her lip. She reached inside my pants and felt my hardness.

“That is quite the Cannon; you got there,” she said breathing heavily. I pulled her jersey off and saw those breasts that she was always hiding. They were bigger than Cory’s, but not as big as Julia’s. I took a quick lick of her breast as she took off my pants to get me naked. I saw Cory was, so it was time to remove Kelly’ panties.

She dove into my sister’s snatch and started a feverish attack. I took my steel hard dick and plunged into her pussy, from behind. “Oh, shit ... that feels good ... fuck me!” Kelly insisted.

We all got into a rhythm that seemed to satisfy everyone. I heard my sister moaning as Kelly was really giving it to her deep. I’d swear she was enjoying it more than when I did the same thing to her.

I kept slamming into Kelly’s pussy, bottoming out, as I slowed down on the way to my first orgasm of the morning. “I am, I am ... about to cum Kelly, wh-where do you want it?” I said barely able to hold back.

“Inside, inside so your sister can suck it out of me, go ahead ... do it ... do it...”

“ ... Ooohh shit, here it comes, here it comes ... I am cumming ... ohhhh yeesssss, shit! I never came so much before,” I said.

Everybody separated, Kelly got on her back. Cory got to licking her ‘cannon-filled’ cunt, and I waited for a while, just watching these two. I didn’t let it go to waste; I started to jack off, to keep myself hard for the next opportunity. Kelly saw me and said, “Gimmee a face fuck me, Johnny ... please?”

Although I’d never done that, I did know what it was, so I got to her face and dropped my mostly hard dick towards her mouth, teasing her a little with the remnants of our union. She used her arm to pull me towards her a little, and I started to fuck her face. Her eyes were closed, but she still seemed to enjoy it as much as I was.

My legs weren’t going to last forever like this, so I got on my knees, giving her even closer easier access. She grabbed my dick and put both of my balls in her mouth, while jacking me off with her hand. This 43-year-old was quite adventurous.

I got up, denying her a second load. I took my moistened dick and went into my sister’s butt, carefully, but completely.

“Aaauuuuggggghhhhh,” she said but was quickly saying, “Come on big brother, give me all of that dick in your little sister’s ass, fill me up.”

I took hold of her butt cheeks and started to slam myself deep inside her, as she began an awesome kiss with Kelly, which got me even harder, and I sprayed inside my sister’s ass, now feeling like my nuts were completely drained. I pulled out and the two of them, fought over who was going to get to lick off my dick. Cory won, so Kelly, dropped her pussy over my face and allowed me to suck on her for a minute or two. I quickly realized I was licking my own cum, but that seemed to get me very excited, and I heard Cory groan a bit.

“Kelly, I may only be good for one more time ... do you want to watch me fuck my sister, or do you want it?”

“Since, this is my only chance ... can I get you on top of me, pounding me with your high caliber cannon?” she said looking over at Cory.

Cory got off my dick, giving it one last lick. “I am taking a shower, take all the time you guys want ... I mean that!”

Kelly rolled over on her back and invited me to ‘fuck the shit’ out of her. I knee walked up to her and said, “Kelly ... you are very beautiful, and I want to thank you for the chance to do this. I have thought you were hot when I first saw you.”

“Johnny, it wasn’t until I noticed how nervous you got around me, that I first thought of you between my legs. I felt a tension between us almost immediately. I know I am practically old enough to be your mother, but that doesn’t and shouldn’t change much. If you weren’t with such a wonderful young lady, I might even have had a go at you. Now fuck me hard and deep ... please?”

I took my hardening dick and poised it at her entrance, and pushed in slowly, watching her mouth open with no sound coming out. I repeated that slowness a couple more times as she started using those kegel muscles that all women have, but some really know how to use. I felt them pushing against my thickness, so I flexed, hopefully hard enough for her to feel.

“Ahh, shit!” she said, “that feels so fucking good, Johnny.”

I ramped up and started to slide myself in and out, as I heard her moan increasing.

As amazing as this all had been, I wanted only to be with my caddy, my wife ... my sister.

“Here it comes! It’s not as much as before, but it’s all for you Kelly!” I said, exploding inside her warm pussy. For an older gal, she sure has a lot of energy. I leaned down and sucked on her tits for a while, then got up and out.

Cory came out of the bathroom all dressed. “Kelly, you do promise not to tell anyone, correct?”

“Don’t worry, either one of you. I have nobody to tell. Your hubby/brother was the first man I have had in six months. And the best that I have had in a whole lot longer than that. Thank you, guys, see you later at the golf course!”


The third round was quite fascinating. There wasn’t much of a change in positions, and Thomas Bjorn, Michael Thompson, Padraig Harrington, Henrik Stenson, Marcus Fraser, Richie Ramsay

Aaron Baddeley, Retief Goosen, Darren Clarke all ended up not making the final cut of nine, but still left with $225,000 dollars each.

I got a firm handshake from each of them and kisses on the cheek from their caddies. They all said they wanted to be back again the next year. That’s the mark of a well-handled event like this. Commissioner Finchem loves good press.

Sunday, after getting breakfast from McDonalds, we headed to the golf course. The final nine were, in their threesomes;

Tiger Woods, Adam Scott, Bubba Watson

Luke Donald, Jason Dufner, Phil Mickelson

Jim Furyk, Steve Stricker, Hunter Mahan

They will all start on the first tee, with Jim’s threesome going first, in thirty minutes. And they start at zero pts, as they all have each day. The cut players hadn’t left yet, and they had each come up to Cory and me, to tell us how much they enjoyed the week, even though they missed the cut. I probably need to get my sponsors on board early for next year.

After we saw all the players off for the day, we wandered to the Golf Channel tent, and Kelly waved us over.

“Hi, you guys, care to join me?” she said as we saw her sitting alone.

Cory said, “Sure, we got nothing else to do.”

“How could you ever be alone, Kelly?” I asked sitting down next to her.

“Behave,” she said. Cory sat down next to me, and we had earpieces and microphones attached to us by the tech.

We proceeded to watch and comment on what we saw today. The Furyk threesome was doing quite well. It got me wondering if I should have a team event sometime in the future.

The three of us had a blast, talking about golf in general as the nine players went around the course. Two hours in, Tiger and Jason were tied for the lead at 19 pts.

Cory excused herself and left Kelly and I alone with the bank of screens and the cameraman/tech that had kept us in a ‘two-shot’ the whole time.

“So, Johnny, what is your next tournament going to be?”

“The Players, in two weeks,” I answered.

“That is part of what you and Cory are calling the Super-Slam, correct?”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t doubt if that’s not an infringement on a Denny’s trademark,” I said causing her to laugh.

“I heard that your mother is pregnant, Johnny, when is she due?”

Surprised by this change of discussion, I said, “The week of the Ryders Cup.”

“That works out for you, schedule wise, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, she’s going old school, not wanting to know if it’s going to be a boy or girl. Since you are likely to ask me if I want a brother or sister, I can say that a sister would be wonderful. However, a healthy baby is most important to all of us.”

“We will be right back to the Johnny Masters International, in just a moment!” she said.

“Off the record, do you know what she may name the baby girl?” Kelly asked.

“I hadn’t discussed this much with my Mom, but maybe Sarah Corrine ... Sarah was her mother’s name, and Corrine, of course, was my sisters name.”

“Hi guys,” Cory said coming back to join us, “Miss me, hubby?”

“You know I do, has Mom said anything to you about her baby’s name?”

“Your mother has a few ideas, but I’d rather not discuss this,” she said sounding mysterious.

“BACK IN 15!”

Cory hooked herself back in, and we caught up with what had happened over the last 15 minutes on the course. Tiger had two consecutive birdies, so he’s now in first alone, at 21 pts, Jason had a bogie, par ... so he dropped back to 15 pts

Jason has six left to play, as Tiger has seven. He seems to be surging at just the right time. Bubba is making a run as well. I didn’t say it out loud, but any of them, especially Tiger winning ‘my tournament’ will help the legitimacy of it seep into the audiences’ consciousness, only bolstering the ratings, and my chances for renewal next year.

Proving once again how well Tiger plays with a lead, he eagled the five-par 16, putting him at net 25 pts with two holes left to play. Jason has 22 pts, while Bubba went birdie-birdie, finishing at 18 pts, coming in third.

Cory and I excused ourselves, to greet Tiger as he came in on the final hole. Moments after his birdie to finish at 27 pts, I greeted him with a handshake. Cory and I presented him with an oversized cardboard check for $2,000,000 dollars, as Billy Ray Brown interviewed him.

Kelly came up to us, with a mic and a cameraman, asking us for a final interview.

“Well, Masters ... it seems that everybody enjoyed themselves this week. How are you feeling today, Johnny?”

“Never better, Kelly. I am a little disappointed in myself for not playing, but I am happy for Tiger, and the rest of the field. Be on the lookout for details about next year’s event, including the Pro-Am. We will be inviting the top 72 in the world rankings for next year. The Pro-Am was going to be 16 teams, but I am certain that we can accommodate 32 Teams, starting on Monday, with a cut on Monday and Tuesday, with eight teams playing for the first-place money,” I said as a surprise to Cory.

“Do you have an idea on how much of a total purse will be available for the Pro-Am, Johnny?” Kelly asked.

“I am certain my new sponsor will be helping out, along with my existing sponsors ... maybe $10 million in total. How much would that be for first, Cory?” I asked.

Amazingly, she spouted, “$1.4 million for the winning team, down to $150 grand for those who get cut the first day. No one will be allowed to be in both the Pro-Am and the JMI! Probably, by the end of March next year, we will send out invitations to the Top 72 in the world. The Pro-Am will be first come, first serve, provided, they have a complete team from the PGA, Champions, LPGA Tours, along with a true Amateur.”

Kelly turned to the camera and said; “You heard it here, from the Masters themselves. Thank you for allowing the Golf Channel into your homes this week. For all of us, let me say, Thank you!”

“WE’RE OUT!”

“Who’s your new sponsor, Johnny?” Kelly asked.

“Can’t tell you yet, we’re meeting to discuss matters a few days before the Players Championship. I expected to see David here this week, is he all right?” I asked.

“He asked for the time off, for personal reasons,” she answered.

“Good, just checking, he’s become a friend,” I said.

“Am I a friend now, Cannon?” she said leaning into me a little.

Cory rolled her eyes and said, “Believe me Kelly, we both like you ... for different reasons.”

We were thanked by all the players, along with their significant others. Many of them were hoping to come back next year. Arnold’s grandson Sam thanked us a lot, asking to be on the waiting list. Cory put his name in her phone. I suggested that he get his granddad and an LPGA member to form a team for the Pro-Am. He thanked us, and seemingly, took the advice to heart.

Morgan, Tiger’s caddy, came up to us and said, “This is a marvelous idea, you two. Tiger and I had a couple of issues on the first couple of holes, back on Thursday. However, we quickly realized that our skills would work together. My husband asked me, when I got home that night, if Tiger had been a gentleman or not. It made for a loud evening, if you know what I mean,” she lightly blushed.

My phone was ringing, so I moved to a quieter spot, and took the call.

It was Todd Pederson.

“Hello Todd!” I said.

“Hey Johnny, I know we have a meeting scheduled about this, but I want to get on board now, and fund next year’s Pro-Am purse,” he said.

“All $10,000,000?” I replied.

“Yes, we can make some new ads with you and Cory, to show during it ... does that sound like a plan?” he asked.

“Absolutely, Todd! We can work out the details when we meet, all right!” I answered.

“Sure thing, Johnny. I have never been as impressed with a golfer as I am with you and your lovely wife. You seemed to handle Kelly rather well; is she as pretty in person as she looks on the TV?”

“Prettier, she’s intimidating until you get to know her. However, Cory and I have, so she’s just another announcer, albeit prettier than Jim Nance!”

“Ha-ha, Johnny, that’s a good one ... see you in a couple of weeks!”

“Yes, you will. See you then!”

“Johnny,” Cory said, “Did he just offer to fund completely, the purse for next year’s Pro-Am?”

“Yep, all ten million. Now, all we need is to get the thumbs up from the three commissioners involved,” I said.

“Three?” she said.

“I am not sure if Commissioner Finchem is over the Champions Tour or not,” I responded.

“As a matter of fact, he is,” a recognizable voice said. “Wonderful job, hosting the Tournament this year,” he said walking up and extending his hand to me.

“Wonderful to see you, Sir. I take it that you have heard about my Pro-Am idea? Not five minutes ago, my newest sponsor called to tell me that he would put up the entire purse of the Pro-Am,” I said.

“And who is this mysterious new sponsor that you have, Mr. Masters?” he said turning his face into a smile.

“It’s not official Sir, but in less than a month ... it will be. My father raised me to keep a secret, no matter who is involved.”

He took a long look at the both of us, turned and said, “Congratulations, you two. I have just come from a meeting with Commissioner Whan of the LPGA, and we’re willing to promise you five more years on this same weekend to keep the JMI going!”

Cory and I had turned to one another and let out a big yell, “Hot Damn!” as I twirled her around, and we gave each other a nice kiss. The Commissioner left, shaking his head and waving good-bye.


The moment we got home, after finding Mom in the spa, we changed and got in with her. We told her what had happened with the commissioner, and she was very happy for the two of us. She got out, due to being pregnant, so I turned up the heat for my wife and me. I had a TV Table next to the spa, so I could use the laptop.

“Cory, when you said that Pro-Am would have a first cut amount of $150,000 ... I was wondering. If we had the first cut people get $200,000 instead, what would that make the total purse?”

“$10.2 million,” she answered quickly.

“If we bumped up the money to most of the JMI people, what would we need for a total purse?”

She took the laptop and opened her excel doc, entering some numbers, she announced, “If I bumped up the top nine, with ninth place getting $500,000 ... that would need almost $18 million in total. If we had $20 million, no wait a sec ... if we had $23 million, here is our potential payout?” she said turning the screen to me.

“Wow!” I said, “$2.175 million for first, ninth gets $600,000, the first cut leave with $200 grand. Boy, I am glad I had you help me with math back in high school. Do you think we can get this much from our Sponsors?”

“Can’t hurt to ask, can it?” she said sporting her million-dollar smile.

I googled, to find out who else sponsors some of the PGA players. I came across Mutual of Omaha, Coca-Cola ... since we don’t drink alcohol, they could be a great fit! Rolex ... Phil wears a Rolex when he plays. Don’t know if I could do that; Ooh, United Airlines, we got Hertz, why not get an airline as well?

“So,” I said, “We got our purse money for the Pro-Am all set with Vivint. Now we need to contact all of our current sponsors and see what they may pony up for next year!”

“John,” my beautiful caddy said, “If you could get just what they gave this year, then all you need is seven additional million from a couple of these new ideas, and we ‘re set.”

“Isn’t it funny how we seem to throw around such large sums of money. It was only just over two years ago, when I was given the golf scholarship to go to UNLV, now we seem to have unlimited potential, as Dad used to say.”

“Dad would be so proud of you, Johnny. You got a Tournament with your own name on the PGA Tour for the next five years,” she said.

I smelled a wonderful fragrance, coming from the house. We got out, drying off, and walked in to see Mom in the kitchen, with an apron, stirring what must have been some macaroni.

“Wash up, you two. Dinner will be ready in five minutes,” she said.

We left, and as we came back, I saw Mom holding her stomach, saying, “Owwww, get me to the hospital kids, something’s wrong?”


After quickly turning off the oven and stove, we got her into the car and got to the hospital Emergency room, with Cory, having called ahead, to let them know what was happening. They took Mom in a wheelchair, moving her inside, very, expeditiously.

A nurse stopped us as we were running to catch up.

“She is in excellent hands; our Pre-Natal department is the best in the state, how far along is she?” she next asked.

I looked at Cory and she said, “About five weeks or so. Our ... she lost her husband just before the Masters Tournament in the first week of April, so it might be as many as seven weeks.”

“Thank you, have a seat, the doctor will let you know as soon as possible. If you have anyone to call, you should do it,” the nurse said in as soothing of a voice as possible.

We sat down, holding each other’s hands, as the minutes seemed like hours. I tried to pick up a magazine, but they all had pictures of mothers holding their babies, so I turned them over, and was hoping for the best.

After about a half hour, a youngish-looking doctor with dark brown hair, came out, with blood on his scrub top. I waved to get him over to us.

“Hello, I am Doctor John Forney. Your mother is going to be all right!” he said as we all took a breath. “However, she’s lost the baby, and will not be able to have any more children. I am very sorry. I need to get back to her, wait here. You will be able to see her in about an hour. She is in no danger. Getting her here as soon as you did probably saved her much discomfort. Excuse me!”

After he left, I started thinking about things. If it was my baby, could that have caused this? How long will it take for her to be up and going again? Should I pull out of the next Tournament coming up? Cory was leaning into me, as we held one another.

I yelled, “Doctor!” causing him to turn around, “She’s had two miscarriages in the past!”

“Thank you, Mr. Masters. We will let you know when you can see her,” he explained with a guarded smile on his face.

“Johnny, I am afraid ... afraid that I may have the same problem, hold me?”

After seeing her, and holding her hand for a while, the doctor walked us towards the waiting room, “I suggest that she stay here with us at least a full day. Come back by tomorrow around noon. We should know more, and she should be recovering.”

“Doctor Forney,” Cory asked, “Can you tell us what the sex of the baby was, we didn’t know?”

“Mrs. Masters, it was a baby girl,” he said as he left to go back and do some more doctor ... stuff.

We went to the house, having dinner on the way home. We got back, and Cory and I cleaned up the kitchen. We were both moving at about half-speed.

I was wondering if there was anybody we could call, but all our friends are golf people.

I knew that David Feherty would be a good one to call, just to give him a heads up. He and Mom seemed to get along rather well.

“Hello, t’is is David Feherty.”

“Hi David,” I said.

“Johnny, wonderful t’hear from you, is everything all right?”

“Mom ... lost the baby, it was a miscarriage,” I said.

“Oh, that’s ... is tere anything I can do for ya?” he asked.

“No, just thought of you, and how much you guys flirted, so you were our first call.”

“Thank you for that, she and Anita have become fast friends, telling stories on yours truly. Call if there’s anything I can do for ya?”

“Sure will, thanks David!”

“Who else, anybody you think we should call?” I asked Cory, who was still cleaning in the kitchen, despite having cleaned it to a shine.

“Cory ... it’s clean! Let’s go and lie down for a bit. She’s going to be fine. So will you, when we have our babies. Come on, put down the rag. That’s it,” I said walking her to our room.

She wasn’t worried about Mom as much as she was worried about having the same thing happen to her.

We woke up a little later, and she put my arms around her, as she sobbed. I held her; she was so anxious, but she was also so warm to the touch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.