Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 16

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

THE MASTERS

On the way back, Cory called Mom, finding out that she was in the hotel spa. We changed ourselves, and joined her.

“Excuse us, are you the mother of that really good looking PGA golfer, Johnny Masters?” I said.

“As a matter of fact, I am. He had a significantly marvelous practice round today, in preparation for winning the Masters this week,” she responded.

Cory added, “Did you know that he’s married to the prettiest caddy in America.” She was grinning and giggling.

As we slipped into the spa, I added, “You are wrong, she’s the prettiest caddy in the entire world!”

I gave her a most glorious kiss, biting on her lips a little.

“Hey!” Julia remarked.

I went over to her and gave her a bit less glorious, but still marvelous, kiss of her own.

“They had on TV, your foursome, starting right after the Par-Three event was over,” she said after we separated mouths.

“After the spa, let’s go get something to eat, and it doesn’t have to be Red Robin, OK?”

“Sounds good,” Julia said.

“Sure does,” Cory replied as well.

I lay back, between the two ladies relaxing. I felt a hand down my suit, so I looked over at Cory, and I saw both of her hands. Not giving anything away, I said, “Doesn’t this feel good, ladies?”

“Best I ever felt,” Julia said giving me a squeeze, then I flexed, hearing a small moan from her. I slipped my hand down inside her suit and rubbed a little. I saw her try to put my hand in deeper, but I fought that.

She took off her sunglasses, and looked over at me, giving her a big smile as I moved my hand above her womanhood. Ten minutes later, she pulled her hand out. We gathered up the stuff, and leisurely walked back to the room.

“How’s your back, hubby?” Cory asked

“OK, feels great!”

We checked online and found several places to try; Olive Garden, TGI Fridays ... Hooters, and Carrabba’s Italian, amongst others.

Being a 20-year-old male, I selected Hooters ... the ladies agreed, making me think that they wouldn’t appreciate the nuances of their fine cuisine.

Nonetheless, that’s where we went. Both of my ladies, dressed comfortably as we arrived and walked into the place. My eyes quickly noticed all the well-proportioned Hooters girls, as we were led to a table in the corner.

As we were seated, Cory said, “Look them directly in the eyes, Johnny.”

Our Hooters girl was named Alana, a very pretty, and upbeat blonde, with real big ... blue eyes, and a marvelous rack as well.

Cory mentioned who I was, then we were told that they had a deal called ‘Wingsday,’ a regular Wednesday night treat. I ordered that, with a Chicken Caesar Salad and a large Coke. Cory got their Burger Sliders and a Diet Coke, while Julia ordered their ‘More Than a Mouthful Burger,’ with water to drink. After Alana giggled and left, Julia started up.

“All of these girls are quite beautiful, don’t you think so, Johnny?”

“Am I allowed to answer that without reservation?” I said looking first at Cory, then at Mom.

They agreed that I could.

“I had never been in a Hooters before, ladies. It appears that the Hooters girls have a high standard of ... fitness, don’t you think?”

They were not answering me.

“While I don’t profess any real knowledge, I would suspect that most of these ladies are members of the Double-D club. What do you ladies think?”

They broke into a combined chuckle fest, giving each other a high five along the way.

“Johnny, I would guess that Alana is, at least, an ‘E’ cup. The rest of these girls are no less than a very full ‘C’ cup,” my beautiful ginger-haired wife said.

“How does that compare to each of you ladies?” This was my sneaky way of finding out about my girls’ ... girls!

“I am a small D cup, honey,” Julia said.

“I am only a medium C cup,” my gorgeous wife said.

“It ain’t what you got ladies, it’s how you use ‘em,” I said trying deeply to get out of this mess.

Alana showed up with our food, leaning over to put my plate in front of me, we locked eyes for a moment. Her helpers, Jody and Kara handed my girls their meals. Lastly Heather, with two large drinks in her hands asking, “Where do you want ... these?”

I coughed, and Cory got the drinks deployed. Julia got her water. Alana asked, “When you are finished, can we get Johnny to take a picture with us, please?”

I turned to Cory, who had such a grin on her face, said, “If he is able to stand up, he can take a picture.”

“You are evil; but I love you,” I told her.

Alana giggled and left, telling the other girls it was planned.

The food was very good, the place wasn’t as loud as I had expected, but the girls were indeed quite beautiful. I occasionally felt Cory checking me for hardness. I believe it was Cory.

We were done with the food, so Julia let me out and the four ladies who waited on me ... us formed a half circle as another girl, named Charlie said, “Say Hooters!”

“Hooters,” we responded, and the picture was taken. On my way back to the table, a couple of guys said, “Lucky Bastard,” with big grins on their faces.

I left a nice tip as the girls got up to leave. Alana yelled, “Goodbye Cannon!” on our way out.

“You handled yourself like a gentleman,” Julia said.

“Where were your hands during that picture?” Cory asked.

“You couldn’t see them?” I questioned.

“No,” they both said.

“Upon advice from my lawyer, I will take the fifth,” I intoned.

“Nice save, honey,” Julia, said.

“I have something to put on our website when we get back to the hotel, beautiful ... is that all right?”

“As long as we can cuddle a little bit,” Cory replied.

“OK,” I said as I pulled into our Hotel.


I gave her the particulars about my idea for a Celebrity Pro-Am event, added in front of our tournament next year.

Remarkably, only about 30 minutes after she had posted it, each of my sponsors wanted a piece of it. I had a $6-million-dollar purse in a matter of minutes.

Cory took the time to make a breakdown, based on it being a three-day event, starting on Monday. It would be a 16-team Cannonball event, cutting to 8 the first day, 4 the second and the remaining four teams playing for a four-person split of $1 million dollars.

All playing from the same tees ... A Champions Tour Member, a Regular PGA Professional, a LPGA Player and a Celebrity-at-large!

Cory and I had looked over the 2012 and 2013 LPGA schedule; they seem to not usually have anything happening the first week of May, at least in the United States, so we COULD get the top-flight ladies to come and play.

That will likely end up as something that the two commissioners work out.


By the next morning, we had multiple responses to this, including both Commissioners’ tentative approval. The Internet is a very powerful thing.

Our tee time is at 1:30pm, so we had a leisurely morning, taking Mom with us to the golf course. As I’d expected, Mr. Feherty was there to help Mom to get from place to place, using a cart.

“So, you must be the woman who gave birth to the fine young man I know as Johnny; you must have been a child bride?”

“I know your type, Mr. Feherty ... Johnny warned me about you!” she replied giving him a nice smile.

“I just don’t want you to get lost along the way, my dear; I have got us a cart to keep up with your son and daughter-in-law. They both walk quite fast. It’s been Ok’d by the PGA and Augusta National. I will keep you safe from harm.”

“But who will keep me safe from you?” she responded.

“Your chariot awaits, my dear,” he said with a scoundrel of a smile on his face.

I interrupted, “So David; you are not working today for anyone?”

“Absolutely not Johnny, I plan to never let this lovely lady out of my sight today.”

“Is your wife, Anita, aware of this arrangement, David?” Cory asked.

“Of course she is ... she trusts me implicitly!”

“Don’t worry Johnny, I can defend myself, if necessary, from this ‘Irish cad,’ as your father used to call him,” mom said.

“I am deeply offended, my dear ... but I understand, just last week, my wee daughter Erin said, “Daddy, I am glad I see you more often. Can you get me Johnny Masters autograph!”

“Shot! Straight in the heart; by me only wee daughter. You can trust me, I love my wife and me five kids. I tolerate everyone else!”

I think Julia is safer from David, then David is from Julia.

Cory and I walked over to the practice range. Judy Rankin, from ESPN Golf stopped us, “Johnny, can I have a couple minutes of your time?”

“Sure,” I said as her cameraman joined us, “I am here with Johnny Masters, who said yesterday that he’s going to win the Master’s this year. Is that true, did you really say that, Johnny?” she asked putting the microphone in my face.

“Usually golfers are unlikely to say something like that, in case people decide that they’re just being arrogant. Judy, believe this, I am not only going to win this tournament. This lovely wife of mine and I are winning the Grand Slam this year. That is a guaranteed fact. Excuse us, we need to practice, we tee off in 35 minutes.”

We walked away.

“Johnny, you were rude to her!” Cory said.

“I am sorry, but her whole manner bothers me. If I get a chance to, I will apologize ... but we are winning the Grand Slam this year. I feel it in my bones, Beautiful,” I said to my best friend.

“OK, seven-iron first, swing it both ways...”

We were warmed up and loose, wandering about to find Charl and Bubba, along with their caddies. “Excuse me Johnny, but are you sure you really expect to win the Grand Slam this year?” Bubba questioned.

“Whether I do or not, shouldn’t it bring viewers back to PGA Golf?” I answered.

“So, you didn’t really mean it?” Charl asked.

“No, I plan to win this tournament and the Grand Slam this year; how soon are we up?”

“Any minute,” Bubba’s caddy Denny answered.

I took a couple of deep breaths, Cory had me hold them for eight seconds each, and I was ready. This was new to help my nerves.

“Be Ready 1:30pm time!”

2012 MASTERS

1ST ROUND

“Next up on the Tee, is the Final Threesome of the day!”

“First up, he was born in Baghdad Florida, playing for the University of Georgia for two years before turning professional in 2003. He’s won six professional golf tournaments, including last years’ Masters, Bubba Watson!”

A great sound of people yelled for Bubba, as he got his driver from Ted Scott, his regular caddy. He got up and swung rather hard, putting it at the top of the plateau.

“Next, is a young man born in Johannesburg, South Africa. He’s had eight worldwide professional golf wins, winning the Masters, back in 2011, Charl Schwartzel!”

He received a loud welcome as well. He got his driver from caddy, Greg Hearmon, teed it up and blistered it past Bubba.

“The last of this final group is the most sensational player to come along in quite some time. He took his UNLV Golf team to a third place and he won the Individual College National Championship last year. He’s also the reigning PGA Champion, originally from Pahrump Nevada ... Johnny ‘The Cannon’ Masters!”

I walked out as the crowd cheered the loudest of all. After they quieted down, I assertively said, “Cory, give me Bertha!”

I teed it up, knowing I had some extra endorphins flowing through me and I swung, and it went EXACTLY where I wanted it to go. A huge uproar came with that. I raised Bertha to them all as I silently said, ‘This year I dedicate to you, Pop!’

I knew I had cameras on me, so I carefully tossed Bertha to Cory and started the walk off the tee box in my first official round of the Master’s Golf Tournament. She caught up to me, grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss.

My energy stayed with me all day, as I dropped the putt on 18 for a round of 10 under par. Cory gave me my first kiss. David brought Mom to be there, and she gave me a hug and a kiss as well. “John would be crying right now,” she told me.

“I know Mom; I know.”

Cory put my clubs on the back of David’s cart as I walked to have my card verified. It was ... it’s Official, I lead at the Masters Golf Tournament, by three fucking shots.

Cory and I left to be interviewed by Mike Tirico. After we were wired in, it started.

“Johnny,” Mike said, “I heard you tell Judy about your goal this year, do you stick by it?”

“To start with, I wish to apologize to Judy for my curtness earlier; I do indeed stand by my expectation to win this tournament; but also to win the Players, the US Open, The British Open and repeat the PGA Championship as well. I do not wish disrespect on anyone, but this our goal ... THIS IS OUR EXPECTATION!”

“Well, that has never happened before, not even the late great Bobby Jones had won that many important golf events in a single year. Are you sure you want everyone to know this goal of yours, Johnny?”

“Mike, it’s not just my or Cory’s goal. It’s my mother’s goal for me, and it was my father’s goal for me as well. He always told me that I would be great ... he expected me to be the very best!”

“Thank you for letting us talk to you today. We will be back to ESPN’s coverage of the Master’s ... after this!”

“Wow, Johnny,” Mike said now off air, “That takes big hairy ones to say something like that out loud. I wish you and Cory the best, this week and all season long.”

“Thanks Mike, you were always my favorite ESPN golf guy, good-bye!”

That made him smile.

Cory joined Mom in the front, while I stood in the back of David’s cart. He beeped us through the crowd, who waved as we passed by, enjoying this moment, for as long as I could make it last.

Tiger, Bubba, Phil and Adam Scott all saluted me, as I drove past each of them; I have got great friends.

2ND ROUND

Things weren’t as good as the first one; I was only three under for the day. I was still leading at 12 under, although just by two shots, over Tiger. He always was in contention when it mattered.

My round today would cause the cut to be at two under par. Some Augusta National gentleman, asking for my coat size, approached me. Boy, did that make everything feel real? Once again, Julia tagged along, escorted by David. I gave her first kiss this time, keeping it proper and chaste.

We got back to the Hotel, and everyone there said, “We hope you win, Johnny!” I was tired, so the ladies left me alone, first calling the front desk to hold all calls.

After my nap, I was invigorated enough to go and workout, so I found my ladies and told them my plans. They agreed, and changed into the appropriate wear, as we all headed downstairs to the gym.

We were the only ones in the elevator, and I suddenly felt Julia push me against the wall, and start a most wonderful kiss between the two of us. I saw Cory just watching, enjoying what she saw, as Julia stuck her hand inside my trunks and gripped me very hard. She was still kissing me, and the dual action had me dangerously close. As the elevator dinged, Julia backed away, removing her hand and started fixing her lipstick.

Always the Mom, she cleaned off my lips for me, as we walked into the gym. With three rounds of golf to go, I decided to work only my legs. I upped my usual weight and did 10 reps, waited two minutes, then did 10 reps again. As I was walking towards the hot spa, I saw my ladies waiting for me, having stripped down to their swimwear. Getting in, I moved towards Julia and asked, “What was with the elevator?”

“Johnny, I got the pregnant hornies. I looked over and saw you looking so fit ... that I just felt like doing what I did. You didn’t seem to mind ... very much? I can’t stay in here long,” she added.

“You are a vixen for the ages, but as long as we present a chaste front for the public, I am not going to refuse the services of either of you,” I said moving over to sit next to my wife.

“There are 23 twosomes tomorrow,” I said. “I am playing against Tiger, head to head for the first time. He wants to start winning Majors again, almost as much as I plan to win the Super Slam this year.”

“Johnny,” Cory said, “We’re only playing golf for five years. We won’t win every Major we play in, but we are in a position to do something no one has done before ... the Grand Slam! Don’t worry about Tiger; he’s already won four Master’s. Phil’s won three, and among still active golfer’s around your age, there are only five, who have even won one.”

“Who’s that, Honey?” Julia asked.

“Trevor Immelman, Zach Johnson, Charl Schwartzel, Bubba, and Mike Weir. You have already won as many Majors as Tommy Aaron, Fred Couples, Craig Stadler, Jim Furyk, and your idol, Davis Love III; just to name a few.”

“I love you,” I said to her.

“I know, but still, tell me every day, all day long, OK?”

“Few caddies could spout off those stats like that ... you are my secret weapon!” I said to her.

“Johnny?”

I looked over and saw a young man, walking quickly towards me with an autograph book and a pencil.

“Careful son, or you will slip,” I said to him. He couldn’t be older than five years old.

“Could I get your autograph, please?” he said out of breath.

“What’s your name, son?”

“John Fields, sir!”

“Do you play golf yet?” I asked filling with a bit of emotion.

I felt Cory’s hand on mine for a moment, then I wrote, ‘Johnny Masters’ 2012 Masters Champ’ and handed it back to him.

“Gee, Johnny, thanks so much!” as he took it from me with his left hand.

“Are you a lefty, John?” I asked as his parents finally caught up with him.

“Yeah, but I play righty, just like you!” he said.

“What’s your best 18 holes?” I asked.

“Only 88, but I turn seven in two months. I can’t wait until I am tall enough to play with full-size clubs,” Little John replied.

“You could be the next Cannon,” I said to him.

“You really think so!” he said wide eyed.

“Don’t forget there’s more to life then golf, John ... listen to your parents every day, and you will become the BEST at everything you do, all right?” I said putting my hand up to him.

He high-fived me and was taken by his Dad, his Mom turning back to say, “Thank you, Johnny!”

I turned towards my wife and just let go with tears for a while. She pulled me towards her, and held me tight.

Back in the room, we all changed to go to dinner. We found a place only a couple of miles away, called Calvert’s Restaurant. The ladies always like to dress up and go out. We took our rental and parked ourselves, and walked in.

There was an instant change of mood, to an intimate setting. That was all right with me, I had my favorite ladies on my arm. The hostess was a woman Julia’s age, who recognized us, and took us to a centrally located table. I got in first, so the ladies could surround me.

We were handed menus and told our server would be right with us. A lady of the same age but dressed nicer came to the table and said, “Welcome to Calvert’s, I am Beverly and my husband Craig, and I own this restaurant, and we are so happy to welcome the Masters’ family to our tiny corner of the world. Whatever you order is on the house tonight. Included with each entrée is a fresh garden salad served with your choice of dressings: Tomato vinaigrette, creamy vinaigrette, honey mustard, thousand island, or bleu cheese.”

“Thank you, Beverly,” I said, taking her hand and kissing it. “This is my mother Julia Masters, and on this side of me, is my wife Corinne.”

“Such a lucky gentleman, to have two lovely ladies with him tonight. I will be back to take your order in just a moment,” she said and disappeared.

We discussed and were ready to order, when I saw that Beverly had pulled her husband out of the kitchen to meet us. We said our hellos, he briskly got back to the kitchen, and we placed our orders.

Mom said, “The way people ffawn over you, amazes me. I enjoy it, but it’s surrreal the way they bluster over each other sometimes.”

“Julia, you deserve to be fawned over daily, because you have been the-best-mother-ever,” I said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

“Well, I don’t know about every day, but some appreciation during the nnight might be enjoyed,” she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“What time do we tee off tomorrow?” Cory asked.

“I put it in my phone, let me see... 2:45pm. It takes over five hours to have 23 twosomes all start at the first tee. When there’s weather imminent, they start half on ten and half on one.”

“Well, CBS will be the beneficiary this wweekend, watching my son beat up on Tiger Woods ffor 18 holes,” Julia said.

“Could you ... have said that any louder, Mother? I am certain that everyone in the restaurant needs to hear my mother rant about her son.”

“I am vvery proud of my son, and my daughter ... in-law. Your ssucceeding in a very competitive sport,” she concluded.

“Mother ... have you had some alcohol from the mini-fridge in the hotel room? You could lose the baby by drinking,” I said more than a little upset with her.

“I only had one bbottle Honey; they only have ssix ounces in them. I am not ddrunk, OK? I had some drinks early during both, you and your sister ... and you turned out just fine?”

“Mother!”

Fortunately, our food came quickly, and I started her drinking water all through the meal. As expected, she asked me, and I helped her get to the restroom. I stayed right outside, waiting for her.

She came out, doing better, taking my arm back to our table. I got in, and she followed. “Johnny,” she said quietly, “Did I make an ass out of myself, just now?”

“Not at all, Beautiful! I do think that you will be having a very nice sleep tonight,” I said to her.

“How is everything?” Beverly said coming back to check on us herself. “Is everything cooked to your satisfaction?”

“Oh Yes,” Cory responded, “My Sea Bass was excellent; I tried some of Johnny’s Filet, and it was amazing!”

Beverly turned to Julia, expecting something about her meal. I gave Mom a leg jolt, and she smiled and said, “The Chicken Marsala you make, tastes ... just like the chicken my late husband’s mother used to cook; she came from London, isn’t Calvert English in origin?”

“Yes, it is actually, perhaps somewhere a few hundred years back; we’re cousins?” Beverly said. “I hope you are enjoying yourselves. Good luck to you this weekend, Mr. Masters!”

We responded and she went on to other tables to check on things. I started clapping a little, saying, “Mom, that was bedazzling. You certainly pulled a potential problem into a note of brilliance.”

“Thank you, honey ... your ffather said the same thing, the night ... we conceived you. I remember ... it distinctly. He let me drink a bit, then we came home and,” she leaned in really close, “fucked like bunnies. I knew the next morning that I was ppreggers with you. That is how they say that these days, isn’t it?”

I left a nice tip, getting both ladies to the car, and we left. Poor Mom! I think that she must have had more than only one of those bottles. We will check when we get back to the hotel.

Cory got ahead and opened the door. I picked up Mom and lay her on the bed. “Do you usually get sick when you drink?” I said a bit loud, but I wanted to prevent a big mess.

“Nooooooo,” she said. With Cory’s help, we got her down to her civvies and under her covers. I gave her a peck on the lips, but she held me down to her, long enough to slip me her tongue. I kissed her saying, “Goodnight Julia.”

Cory and I checked; there were two empty bottles in the fridge. We got down to our undies, and we all fell asleep.

I woke up with a burst of energy, got my wife up, and we took a shower together. We were having fun as the door opened, and Julia came into tinkle. She had to have known we were in the shower, but she got up, flushed and walked out again.

I went back to sucking my wife’s titty, while she was trying her very best, to give me a hand job. We finished up and walked in with towels around our waist. Mom looked asleep, so we took off our towels and started to get dressed.

From her bed, we heard, “I am really sorry about last night kids; I was just...”

“The most outrageous woman ever,” I finished, leaning over to give her a kiss. She turned back my direction and noticed I was not only naked, but hard. Before I could pull away, she wrapped her hand around and pulled me even closer. I felt her playing with the tip, and gave it a kiss, and let go.

“I am not coming to the course today; I need to recover so I can be there, when you win on Sunday,” she said turning back to face the other way.

“Golf Channel starts at 10:00am. CBS takes over at 3:30, and we tee off at 2:45. Our complete round will be on TV. I hope you watch, Mom ... I love you!” I said. “Do you want me to order you some breakfast, before we leave?”

“Right now, I’m not hungry. Maybe later ... Remember Cannon ... NO MERCY!”

We both laughed, as we got our stuff together and left the room.

We got to the course, checked in and headed to the Practice area. We were early but limbering up is better when it’s gradual.

David walked up, looking around, “I don’t see the lovely Julia here today, was she left at home?”

“Nothing like that, David. She just wanted a day off; she will be back on Sunday, to watch me get my first green jacket,” I said.

“It sounds like you may be in your ‘take no prisoners’ mode today ... got a 59 in your bag?” the happy Irishman asked.

“If I needed it, I’d find a way. Are you a spectator or on the clock today?” I inquired.

“Spectator only, is there a reason you asked?” he asked getting quiet.

“How many times did you play in the Masters?” I asked.

“My best finish was in ‘92 when I tied for 52nd, I have been coming back ever since, but only as a spectator, or commentator. Is this all building up to something, young Mr. Masters?”

“Yes; first, since my father’s passing, I would prefer you not use that particular nomenclature around me. My mother still has fresh wounds regarding my father’s passing.”

“Oh, yes ... I understand, forgive me,” he said sounding sincere.

“Second, I would like to find out the interest in my becoming a golf teacher after my five years of golf. I can see that retiring will cause a drop in income. While we’re squirreling away our money, after retirement, we plan to start our family. My idea was to become a Professional Golf Instructor, but the intricacies of that are outside either of our current knowledge base.”

I stepped back and hit a few balls, while he thought about that.

Motioning to get me back to him, he said, “Let me talk to me wife to find out how she feels about me becoming your manager. I can let you know by the time your tournament comes along in two weeks. Is that all right, boyo?”

“Certainly; and Anita and your bairn, would be invited to Loveland for a visit, at our expense of course,” Cory added.

“Sounds like a plan, finish your practicing lad, you have got a Grand Slam to win, don’tcha?”

Cory and I finished our practicing, and she started a soft massage, from the bottom of my back, going up and to my shoulders. As she was doing this, Tiger came up, and we shook hands.

He said, “Just because you said you planned to win this Tournament, doesn’t mean that I am going to let you beat me.”

“Tiger, don’t worry about a thing. I won’t be beating you ... I am playing the golf course. That’s whom I am battling this weekend. I have heard that a few of the LPGA ladies are anxious to be your caddy at the JMI in two weeks. On Sunday, after I get my green coat from Bubba, we can talk more about who you have to choose from.”

He smiled as he left, as David said, “Oooh, boy Johnny ... you are in his head now, good job!”


The MASTERS has the smallest field of any of the Four US Majors. While officially an invitation-based tournament, a player has several ways of getting into the tournament:

1) Be a previous winner:

(# of Wins-Thru 2011)

Angel Cabrera

Fred Couples

Ben Crenshaw (2)

Trevor Immelman

Zach Johnson

Bernard Langer (2)

Sandy Lyle

Phil Mickelson (3)

Larry Mize

Jose Maria Olazabal (2)

Charl Schwartzel

Vijay Singh

Craig Stadler

Bubba Watson

Tom Watson

Mike Weir

Tiger Woods (4)

Ian Woosnam

2) Last 5 US Open Winners

Lucas Glover

Graeme McDowell

Rory McIlroy

3) Last 5 Open Winners

Stewart Cink

Darren Clarke

Padraig Harrington

Louis Oosterhuizen

4) Last 5 PGA Championships

Johnny Masters

Martin Kaymer

Y.E.Yang

5)Last 3 Players Winners

K.J. Choi

Tim Clark

Henrik Stenson

There are 19 separate categories to be one of the 96 who got into the 2012 MASTERS, each of the Majors have similar categories, with the cream of the crop typically getting into the various tournaments. Back in 2011, there was starting field of 99, only 49 made the cut!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.