Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

RESTING vs HORNY

Back in the hotel room, Cory helped me lie down ... my arms & shoulderd were really starting to ache a little. I fell asleep.

Three hours late I woke up hungry, Cory had left and got us some to-go food from that nearby Red Robin ... with lots of fries. I was still in most of my golf clothes, so as I ate, I undressed myself, down to my underwear.

“Do we have a spa nearby, my dear!” I asked taking a drink of chocolate milkshake.

“The next time you go in to pee ... take a look!”

“Really, inside ... cool!” I said. “I guess I have been so focused, I wasn’t paying attention to those kinds of things. Did I make a pass at Kelly... ? I seem to remember...”

“Not on the air, you didn’t ... but she did swoon a bit over you ... she called herself old enough to be...”

“ ... my crazy aunt,” I remembered.

“But I was there too, and she did flutter her eyes at you, even doing a hair flip to get your attention during the interview,” Cory said.

“Well, she is pretty ... if you like girls who are slim, with long blonde hair and bedroom blue eyes, and a really nice-looking ass...”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” she said slapping at me. “Can I join you in the spa?”

“Well, I think Kelly slipped me her email...”

“Stop it ... please?” uh-oh ... she’s pissed.

“I am sorry Sis ... it was fun to see you jealous ... will our spa-ing be clothes optional tonight?” I asked.

“Just don’t call me Kelly, or Jessica for that matter!” she said.

We finished our dinner; I made a point of cleaning up our mess, and throwing it away. I think that I am officially on Cory’s ‘shit-list!’

I was in the spa for about fifteen minutes before Cory finally came out and joined me. She had a robe on, so I didn’t know if she had anything on underneath it.

“Turn around?” she said to me, then I heard her enter the water. “You can look if you want?” she said.

I did and her hair was freshly colored, but due to the bubbles and her only showing her neck and head, I still didn’t know what she did or didn’t have on.

“Come here,” she said sounding like she’d forgiven me. SO I DID!

I got to where I was only showing my neck and shoulders, and I knee walked to her, until I bumped into her soft and wonderful breasts. “That feels nice,” she said.

“It does, I am really sorry about my joking earlier ... I love you and only you, really I do!” I said.

“I called Mom, to see how she’s doing,” Cory said.

“How was she?” I asked.

“She said that she cried a lot today, and slept a lot today, and ate a lot today,” my possibly naked sister said to me, batting her eyes suspiciously.

“Anything else?” I questioned.

“She said she watched the Golf Channel and saw our interview,” Cory remarked, “She said that you looked tired during it.”

“Yeah, I still am a little ... but sleep will make me feel better. I want to head to bed right after we finish up in here, OK?”

“She really liked that you quoted Daddy ... she said it reminded her of him when he was younger, including how handsome you looked,” Cory said clearly upset about something.

“Wow, she actually said that I reminded her of Dad, when he was my age? That’s quite the compliment coming from Mom ... Cory, what is it? What has you so upset?”

“She also said how handsome you looked, and she was remembering your kisses before we left, and ... and ... she mentioned that she’d gotten you hard before you left ... DID YOU SEDUCE YOUR OWN MOTHER?” she said loudly.

I started to laugh, then said, “Cory, when I left the spa ... after she slapped me ... I waited a little then knocked on her door... “ I went on, telling Cory of our entire conversation, including the kiss she walked in on.

She realized that Mom was just missing Daddy, like we did. I had no intention of doing anything more, especially sexually, with my own other. Cory seemed relaxed now. I was ready to get out of the spa, so I did ... grabbing a towel.

I waited for her to get out ... I wrapped the towel around her giving her a nice kiss. I dried myself off, then put in the appropriate chemicals ... we have a spa and know what is expected and left the bathroom. We both got into bed naked ... we said ‘I love you’ to one another and fell asleep.

Completely refreshed, I woke up to the sounds of Seals,’ ‘Kiss from a Rose,’ having learned to make an alarm, using a musical clip. I reached over to my girl, wakening her, and we kissed for as long as the song was going. She got up and using her finger, she asked me to shower with her... ‘Oh, what a beautiful morning!’

Probably, to get me in prime time, we found out that we weren’t teeing off until one-pm. We stayed anyway. I picked up my card for the day; giving it to my caddy. Every person I walked up to congratulated us for the great practice round we had.

“CANNON!”

We looked over and saw Bubba and Adam come over to us. They both got on their knees and said, “We are not worthy ... We are not worthy!”

“Get up you dolts, I am not likely to ever do anything like that again, but thanks anyway?” I said.

“Cory, how is it to be next to Hercules?” Adam said.

“Pretty good, I did let him swing too hard most of yesterday, but with ou ... his Dad dying last week, I let him ‘loose’ a little,” she replied.

“Who are you playing with today?” I asked them.

Bubba answered first, “Justin Rose and Rory McIlroy, we finished first, second and third last year.”

Adam said, “I am playing with Zach and Aaron Baddeley. How about you, Cannon?”

I turned to Cory, who said, “Luke Donald and Lee Westwood!”

“You might be one of the only ones who weren’t here last year,” Adam said.

“Despite that, you are the favorite. Vegas odds makers are giving even money odds that you are going to win this week. They have also got you at 3 to one at winning the four Majors this year. If it wasn’t illegal to bet in my own sport, I’d put my own money on that,” Bubba said.

“Ssshh, don’t let the Commissioner hear you say that,” Adam said quietly.


At noon, we went and did our practice routine. My arms and my back felt pretty good, although I was getting rather nervous ... Cory could tell. Between shots, she handed me the phone... “Hello?”

“Hi honey ... its Mom, I am so proud of you ... being so nice to that pretty Kelly. You really took it to that golf course ... didn’t you?”

“Yeah, I guess so ... how are you doing, Beautiful?”

“Oh, now don’t make me cry ... I have got the TV on, ready to watch my favorite son ... beat up the rest of the PGA players.”

“I am not expecting to have another round like yesterday ... that was a fluke,” I said.

“Don’t you dare say that, Johnny ... you are very good, maybe the very best ... just like Jim said yesterday. Arnold Palmer was great until Jack came along ... then David Duval and Tiger came along ... and now, you ... my wonderful boy is poised to be the very best. Your father knew that ... and so do I. Give that wife of yours a great big kiss and remember ... NO MERCY!”

Getting emotional I said, “Mom, I love you so much. If you and Dad want ... I will win this for you! From this point on, every dollar I make playing golf ... you are getting 20 percent for being my Mom first, and my second favorite girl, OK?”

“OK, honey ... Like Bing (Crosby) used to say, ‘Straight down the middle ... today!’”

“Bye Mom ... Love you!”

“Love you ... Cannon ... goodbye!”

I was crying ... Cory took the phone from me and turned off the volume.

We finished our practicing. I stopped to give her a nice kiss, and we walked towards the first tee, arm in arm.

With the knowledge of the course from the practice round, Cory and I had a respectful round of 61 the first official day, taking us to a three-stroke lead over Bubba and Luke Donald.

Kelly and the other Golf Channel folks seemed disappointed that I hadn’t scored better. In my interview, after it was over, I explained how today had been less emotional and more centered on a specific goal.

On our way back to our hotel, we stopped off and got a to-go order from Five Guy Burgers and Fries and took it to our room and reminisced a bit about the day’s round.

“Johnny,” Cory said, “On number 4 today, your drive was so much better ... that water certainly is distracting, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, Dad used to say tell me that a water feature is usually done to intimidate the average player, and it annoys the hell out of a pro. I just visualized it as a massive sand trap ... and a crisp two-iron had me putting for a birdie.”

“Just like the drive I had on number 5, right after that ... I have been in more bunkers during these two rounds than I had my whole time on the tour so far,” I explained.

“Yeah,” Cory said between bites of her burger, “But you chipped it in for an eagle ... that makes up for the shitty way you played it yesterday.”

I grabbed my soda and took a drink, then responded, “Shitty? You were there both times ... but those frikking bunkers all over the place ... If I remember correctly, at Bay Hill ... where we go next, there’s a whole lot less water and sand!”

“The 15th hole was played better too,” I said. “I never hit such a crisp four-iron as I did today ... Man, that felt nice. While being 11 under after the first round is great, getting a better handle on those three holes was very satisfying.”

We finished our meal ... I noticed it was only seven o’clock, but I was close to out on my feet, so I excused myself ... giving her a kiss, and went to bed for the night.

I was woken up, when I felt a naked woman getting in bed brushing her body up against mine. Knowing how sensitive she had gotten over my remarks about Kelly and Jessica, I just enjoyed it and fell back asleep.

I stayed focused the rest of the tournament, despite a run from both Justin Rose, who had won it in 2011, and Bubba, who finished second last year.

I won the tournament with a four-round total of 269, or 19 under par. Having the early lead, Cory asked that I refrain from over swinging, telling me that I would end up right back at Dr. Schick’s. She’d made a good point, as she always does. You only must beat everybody else by one shot!

After all the interviews, we headed back to Loveland, where we had two weeks to chill.

Mom welcomed us, as we came through the front door, “Johnny ... Cory, you both look so tired ... why don’t you lie down for as long as you want, I feel like cooking dinner tonight ... your choice, Spaghetti and Meatballs or Chicken and Noodles?”

I deferred to my lovely wife, who said ‘Chicken and Noodles,’ also asking for Mom to write it down in the form of a recipe, so she can make it for me in the future. Mom, first giving her a look, answered, “Sure honey, you two rest as long as you need.”

I asked my wife for a light rubdown first; specifically, my arms, and we fell asleep, holding each other.

When we woke up, I glanced over and saw I was alone, and four hours had passed. I got up and found Cory in the kitchen, working on the noodles with a bit of flour on her face.

I just stood there, taking it all in, as first Mom then Cory saw me.

“Anything I can do for my girls?”

“Set the table, lover,” Cory answered.

“I don’t think I will ever get over hearing my two children talk to each other like that. Even when your father and I were just married, we would use terms of endearment, but they were usually ‘Honey’ or ‘Dear,’ although your father did start calling me ‘Sweetlips,’ but only when we were alone,” mom said cutting up chicken to put in the pot.

I carefully got out the stuff to set the table for three. Along the way, I stopped and gave each of my ladies a peck on the cheek, causing giggles from each of them.

Having had this meal a lot growing up, it was like I was back at home, with Cory and Mom in the kitchen together, with Mom giving her more significant tasks than when we still both lived at home. It’s been close to two years since I have had this meal; it makes the whole place smell wonderful and it’s even better to taste it again. I was sitting at my place around the table, when I heard Mom say, “TA-DA, it is ready!”

Considering that this massive bowl of noodles took both to bring to the table, it’s hard to believe that flour; eggs, milk, and chicken was all it took to make this fabulous smelling dinner.

In honor of this first meal made by Mom and Cory together, I asked if I could say a short prayer; Mom nodded and Cory looked at me a little funny, but nodded as well.

“Heavenly Father, Bless the hands that prepared this food, and Bless those people that are missing someone special in their lives ... Look down especially on my mother, give her strength ... give us all strength through this difficult time, Amen!”

They both said ‘Amen’ as well. I served them; it was the least I could do for these wonderful ladies who are both so very important to me. I lastly served myself, making sure I loaded up with chicken.

After we’d been eating for a while, Mom asked, “What’s up next for the Master’s?”

“The Arnold Palmer event, down in Florida, Mom. If I hadn’t already announced we were playing in it, I’d blow it off and wait for the Master’s in Augusta, Georgia. A month with this kind of cooking would put 20 pounds on me,” I said.

“Yeah, but we could easily burn the calories off,” Cory said.

I am sure she meant by playing and practicing golf, but how it sounded caused Mom to make a sound, then blush a little. I gave her a look, and she winked at me, which Cory saw.

“Oh my god ... I just realized how that sounded, sorry Mom ... sorry Johnny!” she said blushing practically the color of her hair.

Mom put her hand on Cory’s and said, “Your father and I used to burn off a lot of calories, NOT playing golf.”

We all laughed at that, trying to get past the awkwardness of the misunderstanding.

“Mom,” I wondered, “Why did you only have the two of us?”

Cory and I had talked about asking Mom about this before, so now seemed like the perfect time ... although, I saw Mom’s eyes water up.

“Kids, you two are actually the middle kids, I’d had a miscarriage before you, Johnny, and then another one after you, Cory. Your father and I argued about, if we should tell you or not, especially after you became a couple.”

I looked over at Cory, who was now picking at her food a little. I got up and went over to her, giving her a kiss and a hug. “Mom, is it safe to assume that just because you had a miscarriage, that Cory may be predisposed to have one as well?”

“Your father and I actually talked to a couple of OBs GYNs, and we found out a few things; miscarriages happen in one out of every five pregnancies in the United States, regardless of any other family or outside influences.”

“Most of the time, the actual cause of a miscarriage is unknown, unless there is a known chromosomal issue in the mother. I was checked out and it wasn’t chromosomal, so I wouldn’t worry a bit, Cory ... when you two are ready to have babies, getting a pre-natal checkup would be a smart thing to do. Come on, now ... finish your dinner. I will remember to put in my ear plugs when I go to bed tonight.”

That caused us both blush and snicker, as I gave her a quick lip kiss and went back to my food.

After dinner, I suggested a spa ... and both ladies eagerly said ‘yes.’ We all met up in the spa; Cory had gotten towels ... good girl!

“So, tell me about the course where the Arnold Palmer tournament is at?” mom asked.

“In a second; I didn’t pull out of the last tournament in respect of Dad, but I haven’t given official notice to the Arnold Palmer people. How would Dad think of me, if I wanted to spend some special time ... with his wife?” I asked, going over to her, and sitting by her.

“Well honey, you do what you want ... I’d dearly love to have some time with my kids, but ask yourself, ‘WWDD ... What would Dad do?’” she said.

“Cory ... how do we contact someone to officially decline the ‘Invitational’?”

“We will figure that out in the morning, Cannon ... people would understand, ‘you did just lose your father,’ and both your mother and your wife would enjoy some alone time with the only professional golfer, who has won every tournament he has played in!” my hot wife said.

“Relax then, honey,” mom said.

“Mom, would you like to come to Augusta with Cory and me for the Master’s Tournament?”

Suddenly, I had lips on mine that weren’t my wife, and it wasn’t a little kiss either. I saw Cory wave me through, as she got out of the spa. That didn’t stop Mom at all, so I started to respond to her, incidentally rubbing up against her. She pulled from me and asked, “Is that your Cannon, Cannon?”

I felt her hand go inside my trunks, and we started to kiss again, as I answered, “Yes, it is ... would you like a formal introduction?”

She broke from me; just noticing Cory was gone and asked, “Is that OK with her?”

“How can making love with my mother be any different from making love to my sister? Do I need protection?” I asked whisper quiet.

“No, not at all honey, I wish I could be offended or something ... but the idea of making love with you is wonderful. But it can only be one time, all right?” she asked.

“I am pretty sure that Cory only expects one time, but it can be all night, if you are up to it, Beautiful?”

“Johnny, I could tell you stories about your father and me, that would curl your toes or turn you to stone. Wait a minute ... part of you already has!” She felt me up against her, and purred.

I helped her out of the spa, and, after drying off, we passed Cory, with her headphones on, waving to us, “No Mercy!” she said, causing both Mom and me to laugh as Julia walked me into her bedroom.

Mom got up on her bed, and patted next to her. I took off my trunks, and she appeared impressed. I did a little more drying off then I got up on the bed beside her.

“Johnny, that is quite the Cannon, bigger than your father was ... significantly!”

“Thank you, let’s see what you are hiding behind that bikini, shall we?” I said. I saw her drop the shoulder strings as she presented herself to me. I began a soft touch of her neck and upper chest, then I pulled her top down, and lightly felt her large nipple grow beneath my touch. I saw the catch and dislodged it, displaying a full and complete view of both of her good-sized breasts to me.

“Oh ... Wow ... those are stunning, Mom!”

“Thank you, do what you will, it’s OK with me,” she said.

“At least once tonight, I plan to cum all over them ... Julia!”

“Finally, the ‘Mom’ nomenclature has been dropped. I expected that sooner following your father’s death. You can call me Mom, Mommy, Julia or maybe Lover ... after tonight,” she said.

She then took her bikini bottoms by her thumbs, and removed them, exposing a wonderful, lightly shaved mound. I moved to look at her closer, pausing for a moment to take in her scent. I relocated to where my face was above her forested area and simply enjoyed the waft of scent entering my nose. I was lightly touching her legs while I was taking in this marvelous aroma.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.