Johnny & Steven MASTERS - Cover

Johnny & Steven MASTERS

 

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Follow along the story of the greatest golfers ever. Johnny 'Cannon' Masters and Cory his Wife/Caddy ... Along with their children, that inxludes Steven 'Howitzer' Masters. He may be even more talented than his old man!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

PERSONAL SATIFACTION

We got separate calls from each of our sponsors congratulating us on our perfect score!

Tiger said, “Cannon ... Thank you, but I think personally, that if you were to play 15 years instead of the 5 you have announced, every one of my, and Jacks records will become your records instead. Just don’t meltdown like I did.”

“I won’t let that happen, Tiger!” Cory said as everyone chuckled at that.

On the way to the next tee, David walked up with a cameraman in tow and asked, “I understand that your Tournament is moving along to be on the schedule next year, and you got a $10 million total purse, is that right?”

“David, back when my father was teaching me the game, he told me there would be a time when I’d be asked questions by reporters that I may choose to either answer or ignore. Today I choose to answer; my three corporate Sponsors, General Mills, Titleist, and Red Robin Restaurants have indeed ponied up a total of $10 million dollars in total purse.”

“As an exercise, my brilliant wife created a possible breakdown of what each person may win, starting with a $2,000,000 payday for the winner, a $1,000,000 second place all of the way down to $45,000 for those who get cut the first of the four days.”

“So, you have a complete field for it?”

All listening wanted to know my answer to his last question.

“It appears that my fellow players are as interested as you are David, the field will be capped at 72, although we have eight players who could get in if someone backed out. Cory, come here for a moment, please?”

“Sure,” she replied.

“You had an idea for the remaining 8, didn’t you?” I asked.

“Well, they could ‘play themselves in’ like the NCAA Basketball Tournament does, or they could have a three-threesome round of golf, including number 72 -and the most pts, using the same Stableford system gets in, for a net field of 72. I also had the idea that the 72 players get seeded by their world ranking and the highest ranking plays the lowest remaining ranking, at least in the first round, giving everyone a fair chance to be a ‘Cinderella Story’ like when an eight seed beats a number one seed in the NCAAs.”

David responded, “I actually understood all that ... brilliant young lady, smart and pretty ... isn’t she?”

“OK guys ... I’d like to get out of here before I turn 20!”

“I am on your list for the JM Invitational?” Adam Scott asked.

Cory responded, “Yes sir Mr. Scott ... As a matter of fact, if we’re playing this week, your ranking would have you play ... Stewart Cink in the first Round.”

Neither the Ryder Cup or the Presidents Cup have a money payout, but the pride of being on a winning team was all I needed.

Adam came over and asked, “Are we friends again, Cannon, you were brutal today?”.

“Adam, when I make a friend, he is my friend forever!”

Mr. Feherty heard that and gave me a light slap on the back, asking, “Am I your friend?”

“Forever and ever,” I said as Cory gave him a kiss on the cheek.


Cory and I left to climb into our Spa back in the Hotel, letting it beat on my back for a solid 10 minutes. We kissed a little, but kept it wholesome, there were kids there and since I am something of a role model now, I felt it prudent to be careful.

We moved from the Spa back to our room, where we changed and went out to eat ... McDonalds of course, I am going through their menu each time we go out, I want to be something of a connoisseur, if possible. A possible sponsor?

We came back to the hotel and made our last nightly call to the parents.

“Hey Dad, you are on speaker!” I said.

“Hey guys ... That drive on number 12 today. They say it went 414-Yards, wind aided,” dad said.

“I didn’t want or need to hit it as hard as I could. Pop ... I pinched something in my shoulder earlier in the week, Cory rubbed it out, I had a great partner again.”

“Hey Guys!” mom said.

“Hey Mom,” Cory said in return.

“I have seen your web page about the Johnny Masters Invitational ... nice job honey!”

“Thanks,” Cory said in return.

“Are you really going to have a $2 million first and a $1 million second place?” dad asked.

“It has to be approved by the commissioner, but I don’t see why not?” I responded.

“How soon will you be back in the States? mom asked. “What are you playing in next?”

“The Grand Slam Event, when the winners of the four Majors go up against each other,” I answered. “It’s going to be in Bermuda again this year.”

It was late, so we went to bed.

David was on the same plane that we took home but didn’t pressure us for an interview.

Unfortunately, so was Judy Rankin, who casually asked, “Is it true that your wife created the scoring for your upcoming tournament?”

With a grin a mile wide, Cory answered, “Yes, Johnny had been telling me how he grew up watching the International Tournament in Castle Rock, so due to his prominence and getting the right sponsors, we not only have Stableford scoring back on the Tour, but an opportunity for a $2 million-dollar first place and a $1 million second. Everybody entering is guaranteed $45 thousand!”

“Impressive ... and using your adjustment to Stableford, a par isn’t safe anymore, Correct?”

“Exactly,” Cory said.

“Pardon us, Judy, but we want to sleep as much s possible,” I said.


Commissioner Finchem, also on the plane, had walked over to us, “Congratulations on winning the first time on the team, Johnny! I have seen the list of players and the money breakdown your lovely wife has put on your website. I, and the PGA approve of it all. We placed the Johnny Masters Invitational the same week as the Byron Nelson Championship, with those not invited having an alternative to play. The Marianna Butte course has approved us coming,” he said.

“Commissioner, I know it will have my name on it, but can I still play in it myself?” I asked.

“Certainly, Tiger plays in his, Jack played in his. No reason you can’t play and win your own tournament!” he said.

“Thank you, Commissioner, that’s taken a load off my mind,” I said.

“Get yourself ready for the Grand Slam ... Find two other players and enter the Wendy’s Challenge as well,” he said.


I took out my phone and called, “Are you playing in the Wendy’s Challenge?”

“No, why do you ask?” he said mischievously.

“You are now, we need one more player ... who do you suggest?” I said.

He immediately mentioned Bubba, which was my next call, and he loved the opportunity.

I heard my phone vibrating in my back pocket ... I put it on speaker.

“Hello, this is Steve Carley, from Red Robin.”

“Hello, Steve ... what can I do for you today?”

“I never mentioned it before, but for being on the winning Presidents Cup Team, Red Robin is willing and anxious to pay you an additional million dollars.” He said.

“Steve, the motivation I had to play this tournament was to represent my country in golf, not to make any money ... I know that some of the American players make a Sponsors payday out of this, but I’d prefer to either add it to the purse of my tournament or not accept it at all. There is a principle at work here Steve, and I’d graciously accept thanks of a nation instead of money,” I said.

The other end of the phone got really quiet until I heard, “Johnny, Red Robin would gladly like to add an additional $2 million dollars to your Tournament and a million to the charity of your choice.”

“Then that would be the Injured Police Officers Fund of Nevada ... my father was a policeman for fifteen years, before he was injured,” I said.

“Consider it done, Johnny ... and thank you for representing the USA in such a positive and wholesome manner. Good bye!”

I turned to see Cory in tears.


Back home in our own bed, I got up and gave my wife a kiss and checked email, finding out that five of our original 72 decided to back out, due to the HSBC event in China. That leaves only four, with Davis now in. Except for the Presidents and Ryders Cup, Grand Slam of Golf, and The British Open, I didn’t see myself going out of the USA for golf.

I shot Mr. Love an email telling him the good news. I also sent a group email to the others telling them they were in.

Cory woke up stretching and saw me sitting up and said, “Whatcha doing?”

I explained to her that I wanted to put the lion’s share of the additional purse to the lower levels. She took the laptop and in a matter of minutes, she re-spread it, giving the first cut people $80,000 each. She then reposted both that and our amended list of players.

Almost immediately I got about 15 to 20 emails, confirming they were in the field. I group-mailed them ‘Don’t Worry ... you are in!”

Mom and Dad asked us to come over and pick up some things they’d picked up from our place while we were gone.

Boxes labeled Apple, Callaway, and Ping, plus packages from PepsiCo, Hertz and UPS ... along with our mail since we were gone. Mostly junk mail!

It was Christmas in November!

Ping and Callaway both sent an entire set of their clubs, along with the appropriate colored golf bag with the name “Johnny ‘The Cannon’ Masters” in big letters. There was a letter as well. We made a stack.

Apple sent us a pair of iPhone’s, iPad’s and MacBook Air’s. A letter was included.

PepsiCo, Hertz and UPS each sent a letter as well. Cory was eager as a kid on Christmas, so I let her open the letters ... she started with Apple.

“TO: Johnny and Cory Masters

FROM: Timothy Cook, CEO

“Dear Mr. and Mrs. Masters,

Apple has been following the impressive debut and early career of Johnny ‘The Cannon’ Masters. We have been made aware that you use Apple products, albeit not as current as is out now.

Personally, I am impressed by your skills on the course as well as your skills on the end of an interview. Apple has never completely endorsed or sponsored an individual sports athlete before, but we’d like to sign you to a five year... $50,000,000 contract. There would be an occasional need to make a commercial with you and your lovely wife over the next five years. We could come to you at your leisure.

Please accept the most current set of Apple Products, in our three most coveted markets, the Smartphone, The Tablet and the Laptop. Included in this letter are the codes to get all future upgrades at no additional cost. The laptops come with the current IOS, although we always have our next one in the works, currently codenamed ‘Ocelot,’ which you will receive when we have it ready for you.

If this deal is something you’d like to pursue, simply give me a direct call at the number on the bottom of this page.

I firmly believe that Steve Jobs would have liked your attitude about life, ‘No Mercy,’ which sounds exactly like something he would have said.

I await your response ... Thank you

Timothy Cook”

Before she was through reading this, I took her and started a tremendous kiss on her neck, which she enjoyed as I saw Dad give Mom coming in the room.

Besides the complete set of irons, woods and putters from Callaway and Ping, they each offered a five-year... $10,000,000 deal.

PepsiCo appealed to my youth, being only 19, and offered a five year... $20,000,000 deal ... Hertz offered a free rental anywhere in the Continental US and $5,000,000 for two years. UPS wanted me to wear either a cap or shirt with their logo ... for $2,000,000 a year for three years.

After talking it over, first with Mom and Dad, then just Cory, we decided to take the Apple, Callaway, PepsiCo and Hertz deals. I really was unsure of wearing something with a corporate logo, but I can live with it, for money!

Dad helped me load the gear in our VW, and as I closed the hatchback, I suddenly envisioned the VW logo on the shirt I played golf in, or the visor or both. I kept it to myself, until I find out some more information. I also wondered if I should wear a specific color shirt during final rounds, like Tiger does with his red shirts.

We kissed and said goodbye to our folks ... our folks ... that’s the biggest secret we had ... the only secret we had ... can we keep it? I think of Cory as my wife before I realize that she is also my biological sister.

If she colors every Sunday, for the rest of her life ... we may just get away it. Dad’s idea for getting her a hair coloring sponsorship sounds pretty good, but after thinking seriously about it for all of five minutes, it is fraught with danger. We got home, unloading our booty. I got the heavy stuff; she brought in the mail and the Apple stuff.

I completely unwrapped the Callaway Bag and clubs; they must have talked to Adam or Bubba to know about the shafts I liked. All new clubs ... more than 14, but I can practice with the complete set, no harm in that. They even provided a pull cart, since a complete set would likely break my pretty caddy’s shoulder.

They included three distinct and different putters ... their Metal-X #1, which looked very much like the putter I have been using for the last 10 years, their Metal-X #7 Broomstick that has attached to its back what look like fangs or the ears from a Batman cowl. The third included putter was the Backstryke Blade Putter.

“Cannon,” my wife was calling, “We need to set up our regular bills to be paid automatically ... Is it OK if I go ahead and do that?”

“Sure thing, Cory ... I think I will try this Backstryke putter the next time we practice.”

“I’m hungry ... let’s go somewhere different?” I said.

“You mean a different Red Robin than usual?” she chuckled.

“No, let’s find a place that’s local, not a chain,” I requested.

She opened her new MacBook Air, and found a place called The Sports Station. I glanced over her shoulder at the menu and it had just what I hungry for ... Chicken Fingers. She said she remembered passing the place, so she drove us there.

Boy, the place was jumping and noisy ... we asked for a table away from the bar and got it. There were screens all over the place and a projection TV that was so big, I couldn’t guess how big it was ... could a screen be over eight feet?

I ordered us some chicken fingers as an appetizer, I asked what a rocky mountain oyster was, and we were both quite embarrassed.

I ordered a ‘Build your own Burger’ ... getting a Buffalo Burger with bacon and all four kinds of cheese they had. Cory got their hot Ham & Swiss, and we ordered a desert called Fried Ice Cream to be served after our meal.

“Wow, Johnny ... you must be hungry to get all that?” Cory said in front of our waitress ... who suddenly had a look of recognition on her face.

“Are you ... never mind?” she said.

I stopped her and asked, “Who do you think we are?”

“That golfer guy, uh ... uhm ... Cannon?” she said more as a question than a statement.

“Yep,” Cory said, “He’s Johnny and I am his wife and caddy, Cory ... we are the Masters.”

“Oh my god ... Oh my god!” she said running to place the order and probably tell everyone in the place.

Within five minutes, we had a line of people wanting my autograph or picture. Cory had a line of guys, while my line was mostly ‘Cougar Cubs,’ girls over 21 but not 30!

We stopped when our food came to us, and the people politely all went back to wherever it was they came from. Our waitress Sandra told us that the food was on the house. We thanked her and dug in. The food was incredible, I had never eaten buffalo meat before, and Cory was enjoying her Ham & Swiss sandwich. As most couples do, we tried one another’s entre and were suitably impressed.

Full and satisfied, Sandra brought us our Fried Ice Cream, which was three large scoops of vanilla ice cream, rolled in fried corn flakes, and served with raspberry sauce ... Hmmmm ... was it good!

I’d estimated the price and left a nice tip. Must give golfers a respectable tipping image you know!

The next day we went to Loveland Lake, just chilling, laying on the grass and responded to those people we wished to accept being our sponsors. I’d decided to call Apple directly.

“Hello, Apple Corporate Headquarters, how may I direct your call today?”

“Hello, my name is Johnny Masters and I believe Mr. Cook is expecting my call,” I responded.

“Thank you, Mr. Masters, he is ... I will put you right through.”

“Johnny Masters, I haven’t seen someone with as smooth a follow through since Gene Littler ... oh, you may not know who that is...”

“Actually Mr. Cook ... I have seen him before, that is quite the compliment, Sir.”

“Call me Tim, Johnny?”

“Well Tim, after looking at the many options I have these days regarding sponsors, my wife and I’d like to take you up on your offer,” I declared. “By the way, you are on speaker.”

“Wonderful, do you want the money all at once, or would you like something spread out, over time? That would be easier on your tax burden,” Tim said.

“Just a moment, sir?” I said as Cory was telling me to put him on hold.

“Why did you have me put the most powerful CEO in the country on hold?”

She had written out a schedule for the money, as I got him back, “Sorry about that Tim, my wife worked out a schedule; starting in January next year... $800,000 a month for the first 59 months, with a final payment of $2.800,000. How does that sound to you, Sir?”

“Smart woman your wife,” he said.

“Smarter than me,” I said deprecatingly. “I will let her give you the bank information,” handing her the phone.

They talked for a while and she got him the necessary information, ending with a “Toodles,” as she hung up.

We called the others and got the ball rolling on the other sponsorships.

After contacting Ping to send their clubs back, they said it was OK to keep them, without regard to being a sponsor ... I wonder if Callaway would have been so kind?

While watching TV we saw our Wheaties Ad, chuckling when we remembered that day it all happened.

I turned to my wife and said, “Do you think we have all the sponsors we need?”

“Well, unless there’s somebody out there you specifically want to pursue, I’d say so,” Cory responded.

“As far as pursuing is concerned, I have got my catch,” I said wrapping my arms around her, squeezing her tight.

“However...”

“However... ?”

“I would like to have Volkswagen as a sponsor, but I am not real sure how to approach them?” I admitted.

Cory pulled her laptop on her lap. She went to the VW of America website and drilled down to find the corporate bigwigs, “Here; call somebody, Cannon?”

“Which one should I call?” I said back to her.

“I’d call one of the guys, you are pretty smooth ... call Jeannine Ginivan. She’s in charge of Corporate Communications,” she responded.

I went and got my phone off the charger and dialed the Virginia number.

“Hello, this is Jeannine Ginivan,” came a voice with a beautiful french accent attached.

“Hello, Ms. Ginivan ... My name is Johnny Masters, I am a professional golfer...”

“I know who you are, Monsieur Masters ... I am a fan of the game,” she replied.

“My family has been driving Volkswagens for some time, I currently have one of your new Routan’s ... I was wondering if Volkswagen might be interested in becoming one of my sponsors?” I asked.

A moment of silence!

“That is a marvelous idea, Cannon,” she said marvelously over pronouncing my nickname. “What exactly do you have in mind for us to do for you?”

Her question struck me as odd, but I sallied forth.

“Well, Ms. Ginivan ... I currently have Red Robin, General Mills, Titleist, Callaway, Apple, PepsiCo and Hertz as corporate sponsors, but I have always admired the way Volkswagen has kept on influencing the car industry while other companies go in and out of solvency,” I said practically all in one breath.

“That is quite a list of corporations you are connected with, would you like money or maybe a complete set of clothing with the VW logo discretely on it?” she asked.

“I seem to be awash in money, Jeannine ... but wearing the VW logo when I play golf would be a great honor indeed,” I said looking at my wife, who was gripping my other hand.

“Why don’t you send to my email, your shirt and pant sizes ... along with a physical address to send it all to. It will be coming FedEx, in just a couple of days. If there is anything else we can do for you, don’t hesitate to call back,” she said.

She went on to give me her email address and we said goodbye.

Cory was looking at me funny, as I said, “What?”

She felt my erection and said, “Over the phone ... she got you hard, over the phone?”

“Something about that French accent of hers really turned me on Cory, I am sorry?” I said.

“Oui, Oui ... Monsieur ... would you like to play a little game of ‘the Maid and the Master?’” she said.

I quickly texted Jeannine my sizes, then Mademoiselle Corrine called me into the boudoir.


I never knew how kinky my sister slash wife was until that night. We had sex from dusk to dawn, learning some new positions from the Kama Sutra online. I wasn’t only drained ... I was tired and woke up with my wife cleaning me off with her tongue ... again.

She climbed up and we started kissing all over again, and unbelievably I got hard. I suddenly realized there was something we hadn’t got for our place ... a Spa for the back yard. I got up and took her to the shower where we cleaned up and called the folks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.