The Seer - Cover

The Seer

Copyright© 2018 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 9

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After more than 7 years of writing nothing I asked for a muse. Eunice suggested something close to an idea I had loosely thought about - so blame Eunice! A young Caledonian takes on the Romans in 1st Century Scotland. Druids, magic, you know where this is going!

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Historical   Incest  

The two youngsters began the trek back towards Lindum. As they were passing a small copse of trees, Aelfi took Sardi by the hand and pulled him off of the drove road.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

In answer, Aelfi put her hands behind his head and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was a long one and when it broke, Aelfi gave him a sultry smile.

“I’m happy to go into the settlement and speak to my mother and Maeve,” she said. “Before I do though, I think you need to make love to me. I can’t bear the thought of losing my maidenhood to anyone else, so we need to make love now, just in case anything happens to me.”

Sardi could see the determined look on his friend’s face and knew that she wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“This isn’t how I envisaged us making love for the first time,” he responded. “It’s not exactly romantic.”

“There will be plenty of other times when we can be romantic,” said Aelfi, “right now I just want to make sure that I give you my most precious gift. You. No one else, just you.”

Sardi bowed to the inevitable. He pulled out his bedroll and spread it open on the ground then pulled Aelfi back towards him and kissed her again.

This time when the kiss broke, Aelfi reached down for the hem of her dress and stripped it off over her head. She stood unashamedly naked in front of him, letting him drink in her flawless form.

Sardi’s pulse quickened at the sight.

“You are a Goddess,” he whispered reverently. “You’re perfect in every way and I don’t know how I managed to get so lucky.”

Aelfi blushed at the compliments, but she was also impatient.

“Hurry up and get out of those clothes,” she told him, reaching for his shirt.

Sardi rushed to strip and then they both lowered themselves to the bedroll. Sardi quickly decided that nothing less than worshipping her body would do, so that’s what he set out to accomplish. His lips and tongue caressed hers then moved slowly down her throat until he arrived at her hard little nipples.

“Mmmmmmm,” groaned Aelfi. “Take your time there; we have all the time in the world.”

Sardi did spend long moments suckling at first one nipple and then the other. Eventually he began to drift lower, trailing kisses as he went. Aelfi knew what was coming and she spread her legs to accommodate him. Sardi could smell her arousal before his lips reached her drenched pussy and the scent was driving him crazy with need. He was determined to make this first time memorable for Aelfi though and he forced himself to put his own needs out of his mind so he could concentrate on making her feel good.

Sardi’s tongue lapped up the copious juices Aelfi had already produced. He licked slowly up one side of her nether lips and then down the other, avoiding her little pearl for the moment.

“Yes, yes, yes,” panted Aelfi. “Feels so good, so good. Yes, my love, go faster!”

Sardi increased the speed of his licking, now swirling his tongue round and round her clit too. He could feel Aelfi beginning to thrust her hips upwards, as she tried to increase the contact between his tongue and her sensitive bud. He knew she had reached her peak when her back arched off of the ground and she tightened her thighs around his head.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” she moaned loudly, before allowing herself to fall back prone on the bedroll.

After taking a few moments to recover, Aelfi placed a hand on either side of Sardi’s head and pulled him up over her body.

“I need to feel you inside me now, my love,” she panted in his ear. “Do it, make me a woman.”

Sardi reached down between them and took his cock in his hand. He swiped it back and forth in her crease to coat it in her sweet nectar, before centring himself and pushing into her soaking pussy.

As a tomboy, Aelfi had long since ruptured her hymen playing games just as boisterously as the boys. She was therefore spared the pain of losing her virginity and instead just revelled in the sensation of Sardi’s cock sliding inside her, stretching her, filling her.

The two youngsters gazed deeply and lovingly into each other’s eyes as Sardi’s pubic hair met Aelfi’s and he was fully seated inside her. Aelfi smiled rapturously up at her lover, thinking that he fit her so perfectly.

“It feels wonderful,” she breathed. “Why did I keep you waiting so long?”

Sardi smiled back at her.

“I feel as if I’m where I belong, connected to you in the most intimate of ways,” he whispered. “I feel as if I’ve just found a part of me that was missing and I want to hold onto this moment forever. I love you, now and always.”

“Tha mi gad ghràdh. A-nis is daonnan,” Aelfi replied.

Sardi kissed her tenderly and then began to thrust gently in and out of her impossibly tight pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm!” groaned Aelfi, as the exquisite feelings intensified with each of his thrusts.

“Harder, Sardi. You won’t break me!” she urged.

Taking his weight on his arms, Sardi began to really drive his cock into her and she responded by squealing loudly.

“That’s it, my love. Show me how much you love me!”

Sardi could feel his own end wasn’t far off, but he fought with everything he had to stave it off, determined that Aelfi would get to come again. This time with his cock inside her. By now she was matching him thrust for thrust and he didn’t think she would be long in going over the edge into joyful release.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aelfi groaned long and loud.

Sardi felt her velvety sheath squeezing his cock over and over, as Aelfi’s orgasm gripped her in its intensity. He knew he didn’t have to try to hold his own spending back any longer. With a final plunge, he buried himself to the hilt and felt his seed spurting powerfully within her.

“I love you!” he bellowed out, as he felt the bliss of his climax flood his senses.

Both were quiet for a few moments, catching their breath and just savouring the feelings they had shared. Aelfi came to a happy realisation.

“You’re still hard,” she said.

Sardi smiled.

“How could I not be hard given where my cock is?”

“Does that mean you’re ready to do it again?” she asked hopefully.

Sardi raised himself on his arms once more and began thrusting again, at a slightly more sedate pace than he had finished the first time.

“Mmmmmmm. I guess that means yes,” moaned Aelfi.

The youngsters managed to make love twice more in fact, once by the light of fire that Sardi built. As they cuddled together on the bedroll, a blanket fending off the night’s chill, she kissed him and then whispered.

“Now how could you say that wasn’t romantic?”


The atmosphere inside the broch that Frace and Maeve shared was far less warm and loving. Frace hadn’t returned home until after dark and Maeve had been brooding all day at the events that had resulted in her losing her son. By the time that Frace pulled back the hide covering the broch’s doorway, Maeve had built herself into a rage. No sooner had he entered than she let that rage loose, snapping at him.

“So, at last you see fit to show your face! What have you got to say for yourself?” she snapped.

Frace was staggered at the ferocity of her tone. That lasted only a moment though before he tried to exert his authority.

“Watch your tone with me, woman,” he barked. “I don’t answer to you; I answer only to the Gods and Goddesses.”

“Don’t try that drivel with me; I’ve been around you too long to swallow such rubbish!” Maeve shouted at him, no back-down in her at all. “Why have you tried to destroy our son?”

“What are you havering about, woman?” he demanded of her.

“Today!” Maeve snapped. “Today you fucked a young girl in front of Sardi, making him believe it was Aelfi. How sick can you be? That was the final straw for our son. You’ve been attacking him at every turn for weeks now and that was the final straw. He is gone. He packed his things and left.”

Maeve couldn’t miss the self-satisfied smile that appeared ever so briefly on Frace’s face before he controlled it.

“You sorry excuse for a man!” she raged. “That’s what you wanted all along, isn’t it? Why, Frace? Tell me why you would want to drive our son away?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.