Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

On the Grass, West Roswell High, The Next Day

It was a sunny day and the girls had some free time before their next classes. They decided to meet on the grass and spend some time together. However, being in the open and on school grounds prevented them from spending more of the intimate time together they craved but at the very least it gave Liz and Isabel the opportunity to do a little digging on another matter.

“So Maria how’s things?” Isabel asked.

“Fine. Yourself? You know since ... you know,” Maria asked.

“I’m doing better. I would be a mess if it weren’t for Max and Michael ... and now I have Alex and you two,” Isabel said.

“Well if you ever need to talk or anything,” Liz said.

“Thanks. I know,” Isabel said.

“I still can’t believe you and Alex mated already. I mean that boy has been in love with you forever,” Maria asked.

“Believe me, the feeling is very mutual,” Isabel said. “What about you?” she asked Maria.

“What about me?” Maria asked.

“You and Michael. I mean you give each other these looks, there’s this ... I don’t know, raw ... primal ... tear my clothes off and throw me to the ground tension, but the way you speak to each other...” Isabel said.

“The heat between you two could melt iron bars,” Liz said. “And then all of a sudden it dried up.”

“You two hardly speak anymore. Aside from him grunting ... and not the good kind of grunting,” Isabel said.

Maria looked down at the grass; pain could be seen slightly on her face as she tried to avoid looking to her friends.

“Come on Maria, I’m your best friend and you’ve told me nothing about this. I’m getting worried about you,” Liz said.

“I know,” Maria whispered.

“So ... what happened ... did he... ?” Isabel asked.

“No.” Maria said quickly. “He didn’t do anything wrong ... I take it you know we were together a while ago?”

“Are you kidding, the entire next day we could barely tell your scents a part,” Isabel said.

“Now you know what it’s like for me with you two and the guys,” Maria said. “Anyway ... aghhhhhhh ... okay, it was a spike. He had his and I started to feel mine coming on.”

“So you had sex,” Isabel said.

“In my bed,” Maria said. “We made it there, oh yeah and we were tearing our closed off our clothes, you had that right. Basically it wasn’t special or anything, he ... well he pounded into me and I was giving it to him just as hard. It was what we both wanted and needed so that was it.”

“So what changed ... what happened? I mean our first time with Alex was what we needed but you still sleep with him,” Liz said.

Maria looked away again.

“Maria, please. I want to understand this. You’re all supposed to be apart of my pride and two of you are in pain,” Liz said.

Maria glanced up at them, “About three and a half hours into it...”

“What?” Both girls asked with surprise, Michael never lasted even close to that with them.

“Boy’s got stamina,” Maria said. “Anyway, at some point we opened our eyes at the same time and we just looked at each other. We stopped everything ... it seemed like it lasted a long time before he started again. Only this time it was slower and he was going really deep into me ... it was ... it was great.”

“But?” Isabel asked.

“But when he came, he touched my face ... it was so gentle. I felt something and I know he felt it and then he practically jumped off me ... hell I pushed him off at the same time. After that, I covered myself and he dressed as quickly as possible. From then on we haven’t said two words to each other,” Maria said.

Liz looked at her friend and understood. It was as though her own instincts were helping her to see what happened between the two. “You were scared,” Liz said.

Maria looked up at her as Isabel looked around before turning back to look at Maria.

“You both were scared about what you felt and wanted away from that as quickly as possible,” Liz said.

“Scared about what? It was just sex?” Maria asked.

“Ugh, there’s no such thing as just sex. Besides, I’m sorry babe I don’t think it was. Not for you and from the way you described Michael ... not for him either,” Isabel said. “It sounds like you two were really into it.”

“I have to agree,” Liz said.

“Yeah, well you’re wrong. He screwed me; I screwed him that was that. The only thing I need from him is what’s between his legs when I have a spike,” Maria said.

Liz and Isabel looked at each other.

“I’m serious,” Maria said. “I don’t need him.”

The other two looked at her.

“I don’t,” Maria said.

“Maria, before you slept together...” Liz asked.

“There was no sleeping. He was gone before that happened.” Maria said.

“Okay, before that day, you were severely attracted and don’t try to deny it cause I saw how you were around him,” Liz said.

“Oh? what was I like?” Maria asked.

“Brushing up against him, the looks, adjusting your bra strap every now and then and only when Michael was around. Do I have to go on?” Isabel asked as the bell rang.

Everyone got up form the grass and brushed themselves off. “Saved by the bell,” Liz said before they headed off to class.

“Maria?” Isabel asked.

“Aghnnn ... would you stop, Michael and I are not happening,” Maria said as she headed off in a different direction, her class was elsewhere.

“Denial,” Isabel and Liz said together, then turned to look at each other and laughed.


Behind the School, Same Time

Alex was walking around the rear of the school; he had found a note in his locker that said Isabel wanted to meet him privately. Always eager for sometime with his girlfriend, Alex headed off to meet her. As he walked around the building, he came across nine of the football team. They stood around tossing a football back and forth.

When Alex saw them, he thought that Isabel meant for them to meet further away from the school. So he tried to move passed the players but as he did so, one grabbed his shoulder.

“Whitman,” he said.

“Hey,” Alex said. “Sorry but I’m meeting someone so I better get going.”

“Oh Isabel isn’t coming,” another said with a smile.

“We sent that note geek boy,” another said.

Alex looked at him, “What do you want?”

“Simple, you dump Isabel. You see, she is 100% grade A prime ass. Isabel is for people like us, not losers like you.”

“I see,” Alex said as he nodded, then he smiled. “Go to hell.”

That resulted in a punch coming in from his side that connected with his face. It sent Alex to the ground but his attacker shook his hand in pain.

“Damn those are hard bones,” his friends were all laughing as they looked down at the ground.

“What the hell is this?” Kyle yelled as he came around the corner.

“Just taking care of business,” his team mate said as Alex moved up onto his knees.

Under her closed eyelids, Alex’s eyes had changed into their cat appearance and as he opened them they changed back. Just that single, momentary, surge of anger took a lot to push down and control himself.

“Like I said, go to hell,” Alex said.

Another of the nine approached and kicked Alex in the ribs. Alex never went down that time; he continued to stand on to his feet. Someone else came in to punch Alex in the gut but he kicked the incoming fist away. His attacker screamed in pain as people around him heard a bone crack. Another came in for a punch to his head but Alex caught the clenched fist in the palm of his hand.

Alex used his other hand and grabbed the wrist; he ended up tossing the guy away like a rag doll. Everyone just watched as he landed a few feet away and rolling around on the ground in pain, Kyle’s mouth was practically hitting the floor. However, as he stood dumbly by and watched, his team-mates all rushed in. Alex struck back at them with a series of punches and kicks that were so fast that they were a blur.

Michael and Max were nearby when they felt something and came running round. They both looked on as Alex did his best to defend himself and thanks to his Rakas heritage, that was a lot.

“Think we should help him?” Michael asked.

“Uh ... yeah ... but which one?” Max answered with a smile.

Michael and Max crossed their arms and watched. Kyle came up to them, “Since when could he do this?” he asked.

“Piss a guy off enough he’s gonna go postal,” Michael said. “Oh heads up,” he pulled Kyle in as one of the team’s blockers fell in front of them where Kyle had been standing.

“I think we should stop him now,” Max said as he moved closer.

He tapped Alex’s shoulder and Alex turned around with his fist raised and ready to strike but he stopped. He was breathing hard with his teeth gritted.

“Easy tiger,” Max said.

Alex lowered his arm and Max put his hand on Alex’s shoulder. Together they moved through the groaning players on the ground until they were back with Michael and Kyle. Once there, Alex just slumped to the floor and leaned against the building in exhaustion.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” The coach yelled as he came around the corner and spotted his team.

The leader of the group stood to his feet and held his ribs, blood pouring from cuts on his face. “Coach ... ughnnn...”

“I’M WAITING,” the coach yelled. Nine of his players were down and out, with a major game in less than two days.

“He did this,” he said pointing to Alex. “He came around and those two jumped us. Kyle saw everything. He can totally back us up.”

“You nine get to the nurse’s office. You three ... principal’s office now,” the coach said.

“But Coach...” Max started.

“NOW!” The coach said, “Kyle, tell me everything that happened.”

Kyle didn’t answer but he looked to his team-mates who looked back at him. He remembered all those speeches his coach gave him on teamwork. Nothing mattered but the team, they were brothers who’d work together no matter what.

“Kyle?” the coach asked again.

Principal’s Office...

Alex and Michael were sitting outside the office; Max was inside giving his version of events. Alex had an icepack over his eye and rubbing his gut where bruises were forming.

“Max will take care of those later,” Michael said. “He’s taken care of my fair share of bruises in the past.”

“Good. Cause, this is hurting now,” Alex said.

“FYI, you did damn good out there. Those assholes won’t be bothering you for a while,” Michael said.

“I didn’t do good Michael, I lost control. I could have exposed us,” Alex said.

“Relax, I doubt it’s that bad,” Michael said as Alex’s parents came in.

They immediately moved to their son, “God, what happened?” Charles asked.

“Some of the team didn’t like the fact that the class geek is dating Isabel,” Alex said.

“Oh,” Charles said.

“Apes,” his mother sighed.

“They attacked him so Alex ... uh ... kicked butt,” Michael said.

Then the door opened and Max came out with the principal.

“Ah, Mr and Mrs Whitman. Would you please come in,” he said.

“Principal Collins, I assume something is being done about this,” Charles said as the principal led them into the office and closed the door, to keep Alex, Michael and Max from hearing inside.

“Well?” Alex asked.

“Well, the teams holding with their story. I told them what we saw ... minus the back flips,” Max said.

“I didn’t do back flips,” Alex said. “Did I?”

Max smiled.

“Oh haha, very funny.” Alex said.

Just then Kyle walked in and told the secretary he needed to see the principal about the incident. Kyle was told to take a seat, so he did ... with Michael and Max looking at him. The coach walked in, looked at the four and walked to the door. He knocked and then entered.

Inside the Office...

“Are you honestly telling me that my son, on his own, took out nine players of the football team?” Alex’s mother asked.

“No. The people involved are claiming that Max Even and his friend Michael also were involved. Alex baited them and then they attacked,” Collins said.

“These are good clean cut kids Mr Whitman ... and there is a witness,” The coach said as he came in, despite the fact that Kyle didn’t confirm either event. “Kyle Valenti.”

“Good, then get him in here,” Collins said.

In seconds Kyle came in and stood before the principal.

“Okay Kyle, tell me what happened. Did Alex Whitman and the others ambush those players?” Collins asked.

“Yes, and for what reason?” Charles asked.

“No sir, he didn’t,” Kyle said.

“What?” the coach asked.

“Coach, I’ll do everything you taught the team. I’ll back them up on everything, I’ll fight with them and do all the teamwork thing but I won’t protect them from being stupid and being arrogant thugs,” Kyle said.

“Okay Kyle what happened?” Collins asked.

“I heard a rumour. Some of the guys didn’t like the fact that Alex is now dating Isabel Davidson. They see her as popular crowd dating only. They wanted to sort out the situation,” Kyle said.

“Oh yeah, coach, good clean cut kids,” Charles said.

“I went looking for them to make sure they didn’t do anything stupid but I was too late. I found Alex lying on the ground with a huge shiner, when he tried to get up they kicked him in the ribs. That’s when Alex went ... well ... let’s just say I’m not gonna be making him mad in the future. They asked for it coach. As much as I’d like to stitch Max up right now ... he and Michael didn’t come round the corner till after I did. Alex was just defending himself,” Kyle said. “Damn it, I hate being a good guy.” He shook his head and walked out of the room.

“So my son, on his own, dealt with them. Who spends most of his time in front of a computer, Coach ... just how are you training those kids? A sofa, beer and pizza in front of a T.V?” Charles asked.

“Now wait a minute...” The Coach started.

“Coach, please go check on those kids,” Collins said, and the coach left.

“Mr Collins, if my son gets punished for defending himself in the slightest...” Charles said. “I freely admit he went a little overboard but right now those nine attacked my son because of a girl he’s dating ... at the very least I want them off the team.”

“From what Kyle said, that’s the least that will be happening. But many of them ... they may have broken bones. As much as I may like to, I can’t let that go,” Collins said.


Nurse’s Office, 10 Minutes Later

Rumours had spread through the school like wild fire and the second it came to Isabel’s ears she sought out a few select other girls then marched straight to the nurse’s office. As she stepped inside she saw the nine players sitting on chairs or beds, all had black eyes, bandaged limbs and plasters over cuts. All groaned in pain. She smiled for a second before her anger came back.

“You idiots wanna tell me what the hell you think you were doing?” Isabel asked.

“Hey, we didn’t do anything ... that geek freak and his friends beat up on us.”

“Actually no, he didn’t. Alex would never do anything like that, besides Kyle didn’t back you up. Not on this one,” Isabel said. “So ... why’d you attack him? Because I was dating him?”

“Some rules shouldn’t be broken. People like him don’t date people like you. He should know better ... hell, you should know better.”

“That’s my choice, moron,” Isabel said.

“Bullshit, girls like you should stick to what you’re good at, dress like sluts and drool over us. You date guys on the team when we say so.”

“Ego much. Is that what you really think?” Isabel asked. “Oh wait ... what is it you said ... I’m 100% grade A prime ass?”

“Damn straight,” Another said while nodding and looking over her body.

Isabel felt sick and then knocked on the door. That was her signal to the others she had found and nine other girls stepped into the room – the players girlfriends.

“Oh shit.”

“You better believe it,” Isabel said.

“You really attacked him because of Isabel?” a cheerleader asked.

“Grade A ass? Is that how you see us? I suppose we’re supposed to be grateful and just drop to our knees?” another girl asked.

“Girls, please. He’s just a geek.”

“And you’re just dumped,” one girl said.

Isabel smiled as each girl turned their back on their now ex-boyfriends and walked out of the room.

“You fucking bitch...” One said as he stood and moved to her. He raised his hand ready to hit her but Isabel caught his hand just as the coach stepped in.

The coach was ready to tear the players a new ass, he went to bat for them, believed everything they told him. Their miscalculation was Kyle. “So now you’re hitting girls?”

Isabel enjoyed looking into the guys’ eyes and watched as they grew wide with pain as she squeezed. The coach saw it and told her to let him go. The player fell back against a chair and Isabel turned to leave.

“You stay away from him and me. You don’t want to know what happens when he’s really pissed off, and next time he will have back up,” she said.

Isabel then saw the player’s football resting on a table by the door; she smiled, picked it up and threw it back at the players. All fell over trying to avoid being hit in the face and the sound of pain as they hit the floor was music to Isabel’s ears. They all blinked and did a double take, especially the coach, when they saw the dent in the wall caused by Isabel’s throw.

In the Halls...

Alex walked down the halls and everyone looked at him. Most were looking with concern, no one should have been able to deal with nine bulky players of the football team by themselves but he did it. He continued to kick himself mentally at losing control, he knew better but it still happened. At the very least he knew there wasn’t any long-term damage done to them ... aside from abject humiliation.

As everyone stared, Alex knew it was to his black eye that was hurting badly. However, they all turned back to what they were doing when Isabel came down the hall from the opposite direction.

“Hey, you okay?” Isabel asked.

“I’m fine. What about... ?” Alex asked.

“They’re paying for what they did,” Isabel said. “So what happened with the principal?”

“Well apparently dad gave him hell about punishing me for defending myself but Collins had to do something because of the damage I did. So I’m suspended,” Alex said.

“What?” Isabel almost yelled. “I am gonna kick those guys’ asses.”

“For tomorrow. Only,” Alex said quckly before she stormed off.

“One day? Still too much. I mean they attacked you.” Isabel said.

“Yeah, well, at least it’s only the start of the term. We aren’t really into any of the big stuff,” Alex said.

“Second day and you’re already in a fight ... interesting start,” Isabel said.

“Tops of an interesting summer,” Alex said.

Isabel smiled, she knew he wasn’t referring to the discovery of their Lycanthropic nature but to their bedroom antics. Isabel was about to say something when Kyle then showed up.

“What do you want?” Isabel spat.

“To ask how Alex was,” Kyle said.

“He’s fine. No thanks to your buddies,” Isabel said.

“Isabel its’ okay,” Alex said.

“No it’s not. He just stood there and watched,” Isabel said.

“Hey, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Hell he looked like something out of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with the way he was moving. Have you been doing martial arts or something?” Kyle asked.

“The something category, definitely something,” Alex said.

“Well I guess you get points for coming clean with the principal,” Isabel said.

“Don’t remind me,” Kyle said, still hating the fact that he gave up the chance to screw over Max

“Kyle, Liz did mean what she said when she broke up with you. It’s just ... things with Max happened fast,” Alex said.

“Maybe. Still doesn’t mean I like it. Oh by the way ... that new girl Tess, she’s been asking around about you, Michael and Max,” Kyle said as he walked away.

“Well I guess we should have expected that,” Alex said.

“Oh I forgot to tell you, Mr Parker’s going to be watching her tonight,” Isabel said.

“Well, let’s hope you have more luck than Michael did last night. He didn’t see her doing anything ... out there,” Alex said.

Alex took Isabel’s arm in his and they walked off to their next class. While Alex walked with a little pain, he knew Max would deal with it later and that he had tomorrow off to recuperate.


Back Room, Crashdown, 10 Minutes After School

Much later, Alex hobbled into backroom. His ribs had been giving him problems for the rest of the day. As he came in he slumped into the sofa and just stayed there with his eyes closed until Max and Michael came in.

“Damn man, that is one hell of a shiner,” Michael said.

“Yeah,” Alex said as he held a bag of frozen peas over it.

“Here, I’ll take care of it,” Max said as he got to the sofa.

He leaned over Alex and put his hand over his friend’s eye. Alex felt a warm tingle spread over his face as light glowed from Max’s palm. As Max moved his hand away, Alex checked his face in the nearby mirror and smiled.

“Nice ... ohhhh ouch ... could you do the rest of me now?” Alex almost begged.

“Wanting to be able to deal with your girlfriend tonight?” Michael asked with a smile.

Alex looked at him, “Actually Isabel is going to be busy tonight.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that,” Michael said. “I guess she won’t be in the mood for some of your special care.”

“Oh I don’t know about that,” Isabel said as she came in. “Come on Max, heal away.”

“Alright, alright,” Max said. He rested his hands over Alex’s belly and ribs. Soon Alex was fully healed.

“Good, now, when I finish tonight, I expect you to be at my place. I’m sure your mom and dad wouldn’t mind,” Isabel said.

“We won’t,” Charles said as he and Jeff came in. “Spending time with a mate at your age is only to be expected. Now...”

“I know, I know. I shouldn’t have,” Alex said.

“Alex I would never ask you not to defend yourself,” Jeff said.

“But I was out of control. If Max hadn’t stopped me...” Alex said.

“Well that’s what Moonvale is for. It’ll teach you how to control your strength and other abilities,” Jeff said.

“Well that’s a good thing,” Max said.

“Yes ... now ... this new alien. Tess,” Charles said.

“What about her?” Isabel asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.