Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Wild Pack Camp, New Mexico Desert, Immediately Following

The Wild Pack rushed towards the Pride, the Tribal Council stopped in their tracks. Michael was the first to spot the horde and ran toward them, his action drew the attention of everyone else that was currently attending to Max but as soon as they saw the pack they all joined him with their claws extended. Michael had his bat in his hand and swung away.

“Batter’s up,” Michael yelled with a smile as he hit one in gut and then another in the head.

Off to the side, he saw Maria slashing away and jumping about. Then to his other side he saw the others and all fighting. Someone flew over him and saw the winged council member flying over the pack. She grabbed one and carried him high into the air before letting go. In came the bear whose punches sent the pack members they connected with skimming across the ground. The Wolfen and Rakas members of the Council also joined in striking with Jeff’s pride against the Wilders.

The reptile stood nearby. He never actually fought but stood with his mouth open, translucent green liquid sprayed out of him and over the enemy. The venom caused instant paralysis. The Oceanic couldn’t fight, not in this form and out of the water in the middle of the desert, or in human form, it wouldn’t have been strong enough.

The fight had been won, Max was Liz’s mate and that was the way it was going to stay. For Flanagan’s pack to strike like this after him being defeated was a stupid move and one that the Council wasn’t going to let go unpunished. However, they were still badly out numbered.

The Wild Pack inflicted just as much damage onto the council, Jeff’s pride and the two of the three aliens. Max was still weak from his last fight. As Michael received a massive gash on his arm, he became angry, very angry. His powers flooded out and charged the metal bat, and with each contact there was a flash of light as the hostile was sent flying away.

“Wow ... Home run?” Maria asked.

“Damn straight,” Michael said.

They all kept fighting but off to the side Max was recovering. As he looked around to the fight, he stood up onto his feet. His eyes changed back to the deep blue of his alien animan form and his more serious wounds healed up in less than a second. Liz, who was dealing with a troublesome reptile who refused to stay down, felt Max. She felt something building in him and after kicking the reptile back to the ground; she looked at him as he marched towards them.

“STOP!” he called out as his hands swung together in front of him in a clap. The sound echoed out loudly like a boom and a wall of rippling green light spread outward.

It moved over the desert and as it contacted his friends nothing happened but when it made contact with the Wild pack they were sent backward with enough force to send them several feet into the air. Many landed with broken bones and most looked up at him with fear. As the wall faded, Max just looked with surprise at his hands before he fell back down to his knees. Liz ran back to him and held her boyfriend as his strength returned.

“I take it that was new?” Liz asked.

“Little bit, yeah,” Max said as Liz helped him back up.

Everyone gathered around the couple, the Council being the last to approach. Liz looked at them carefully, trying to size them up. All members looked at her before turning to each other, each one nodding.

“We all have wounds to take care of. I suggest we leave for the night and gather in the morning. Our inspection of these new Rakas will begin then,” The Rakas member said as he turned to Jeff.

Jeff nodded in compliance as he turned to his daughter, “We should go home now.”

“What about them?” Liz asked as she looked to the fallen pack.

“We will take care of them. They will be relocated to another country and kept out of your lives. Besides, if the other Wild Packs found out about this then they wouldn’t last long,” The Oceanic said.

Everyone made their way to the cars. All had a reason or two to wince in pain as they sat down and Max was practically exhausted but having Liz near him seemed to fill him with a little more energy. Before long, everyone was leaving the area as a large truck pulled into the area. The people in that picked up the broken and battered bodies of the Wild Pack.


The Himalayas...

At the roof of the world, the giant snow capped mountains stood majestically as the sun reflected brightly off the white. Snow covered everything, winds blew through the mountain passes at such speed that it blocked anyone from getting through them, especially in the most remote section. Through the passes, through the snow and rock there’s a cave but as rugged as it looked on the outside, the inside was fully carved.

The walls were chiselled and flat, carved to look like masonry brickwork with intricate pictographs and lettering decorating them. Stalactites had been smoothed off and formed into pillars. Everything in here was ancient, as ancient as the mountain range itself. At the end of the cave, there was an opening that led to a long and winding corridor of stairs that went deep down into the mountains.

All of it was set up as an entryway, a foyer into what lay beyond. At the bottom of the steps it opened up into a wide valley, a jungle of dead trees. The place was massive, hidden from the outer world by a thick layer of storm clouds that rumbled with thunder and shot out bolts of lightning to the ground. At the end of the valley sat a stone temple, the one that always entered the dreams of those about to enter their first change and all around it stood statues of the animals of the lycanthropic tribes, even the ones that were now extinct.

Long ago this place was green, and it was intended to stay that way before a certain someone took up residence in the temple. With him came the storm that prevented the sun and the moon shining down on the trees. The temple was small compared to the hidden valley but it served its purpose. Inside was a complex network for floors, rooms and corridors and in the upper chamber sat a lone figure looking into a pool of water.

His body was strong and muscular with pure white skin that had painted black lines over him in the form of ancient tribal markings and letters. He had a long trail of black hair from his head and running down the length of his spine. Generally his body looked human, all except for his head. It was an animal similar to a jackal but it did have a few differences. All in all he looked similar to the Egyptian god Anubis, and generally that was because he was or more precisely he was the origin of the myth.

In the puddle of water, he could see pictures of the fight in the desert outside Roswell. When the end of the fight came, so did Patrick’s loss.

“NO!” he yelled, his voice echoing over the valley and being bounced around by the high walls of the mountain cliffs.

He splashed the water and the images faded as he stood up. He moved over to one of the thick stonewalls and punched his fist straight through the stone.

“Ghrrrrrr ... at least I still have one other.”

That was when light filled the room.

“Enough, Quatral. Did you think we could not find you?” said a woman’s voice from the light.

“Certainly took your time. Seven hundred thousand years is slow even for you,” he said.

“You will return to us.”

“No. I will not go until this has been dealt with,” he said.

“The Chimera are aware of you. They have been watching even if they know not who or what you are but sooner or later the girl will lead her people to the Sanctuary. And we know of what you plan to use her for.”

“Her blood is perfect. As is my chosen, their offspring would have succeeded in completing my plan. Even Antar, our great accomplishment, has failed. Their Lycanthropes have been hunted to extinction. Now, barely a handful remain. We will give all our children revenge,” he said.

“You will create a walking plaque that will wipe out all non-lycanthropic sentient beings. We created Lycanthropes to keep them alive.”

“And look at what they’ve done with out gift. If they wish annihilation then that is what I will give them. All I require is the girl, my chosen ... and...”

“It is safe and you will never get it,” said the voice before the room dimmed, “End this.”

He just smiled.


Parker Residence, 1 Hour Later

Everyone had arrived at the Parkers and after Liz and Nancy patched up Max’s wounds that still festered, he used his natural healing ability to deal with everyone else’s wounds. During the car ride back, he had nothing to do and provided Max some of the badly needed rest after his fight. Soon, with the immediate problems taken care of, drinks were made along with some snacks and everyone sat and relaxed.

“So is that it?” Michael asked.

Jeff nodded, “At least for now. Patrick and his Wild Pack are dealt with but there probably will be others out there who want the power that comes with Liz.”

“Oh ... joy,” Michael said.

“Hey,” Liz said.

“Well I wouldn’t worry. We’ll all be here to protect you,” Maria said.

“You have that right,” Max said.

“Oi, I don’t need protecting. If anything I should have been the one out there kicking Flannigan’s ass ... but because of some stupid tradition my father or boyfriend has to do it. That just ... sucks,” Liz said.

“Not just tradition, Liz. You are just a little too important to risk injury,” Jeff said.

“And none of us would let you get hurt, at least not until you’ve learned to defend yourself,” Isabel said.

“So, Max, what’s with Hulking out on everyone?” Alex asked.

“Hulking? Oh yeah ... the green thing. Actually I started to change into that when I started remembering what happened on Antar,” Max said.

“What’s Antar?” Maria asked.

“Our home planet,” Max said.

“You ... you remember home?” Isabel asked.

“Not all of it ... in fact ... only a little. Our last fight there and a few little bits on the background. We were Lycanthropes, that thing I changed into was our old animan form. I think it was kinda feline but ... well, you saw it. I’m guessing we have access to that form as well as our new ones here. Anyway, at some point in our planets’ history Antarians were on the verge of wiping themselves out. Pollution, war, the same things that Earth is going through. So we took over to prevent it. I don’t know the details but there were initial problems with it but afterward Antar prospered. We built an empire across the stars and there was peace for over a thousand years until ... what was his name ... Kivan ... no ... Kivar. He started a movement on Antar, effectively anti-Lycanthropes. He played on their fears until there was a rebellion,” Max said.

“He killed us,” Isabel said.

“Yeah,” Max said. “But we were saved, sort of, our DNA was mixed with human sequences and hidden on Earth. Which brings me to something else ... there was a prophecy among our people,” Max said.

“Another prophecy?” Jeff asked. “Like ours?”

“Perhaps. Ours said that four of us would journey to a distant star where we would find ... uh...” Max said hesitantly.

“Find what?” Liz asked.

“Find a great queen, a queen of ancient blood who will seek out the origins of her kind and bring forth a world of light,” Max said.

“Queen?” Liz asked.

“I think that given the prophecy about you it’s pretty obvious ours is referring to you as well,” Max said.

“But I’m no queen and what’s that about ancient blood?” Liz asked.

“Don’t know. Although, as far as I’m concerned, if there is anyone in this town who is a queen then it’s you,” Max said softly.

“This is nuts,” Liz said.

“Anything else?” Isabel asked.

“No ... yes. Uh, Mr Parker a little of what I learned from Liz, it was about the creation myth of Earth Lycanthropes?” Max asked.

“Yes. That the gods took pity on humanity and cast a great blue star down to the Earth that chose the best of the people and bound them to animal spirits,” Jeff said.

“Well that legend is on Antar. That ancient beings of power who walked the stars saw pain and death in the future of our race. Out of pity they sent a blue star to the land that merged primal with sentient,” Max said.

“That’s one hell of a coincidence,” Isabel said.

“I think it’s not a coincidence. Remember, we’re supposed to be myths ourselves. Maybe there is something to this star thing...” Maria said.

“I guess it’s possible,” Liz said.

“If the prophecy is true then I doubt we’ll learn the truth until you find the Sanctuary,” Nancy said.

“Well the council will expect us early tomorrow,” Charles said.

“Yes, we should head home,” Amy said.

“Max, of course you’re welcome to spend the night,” Nancy said.

“Really?” Max asked.

“Of course, you’re Liz’s mate,” Nancy said.

Both Liz and Max tried to hide their smiles; they knew that so long as they were able to get away with it they wouldn’t be spending their nights apart. Max knew that he should probably call his parents but something in the back of his head told him that it would be the worst timing imaginable.

He decided to tell them in the morning that his car wouldn’t start and that given the hour, Mr Parker kindly put him up in their spare room. Everyone said goodbye to each other before they left leaving the Parkers and Max in the house. The young couple simply looked at each other before she took his hand and led him into her bedroom.


Fraser Woods, The Next Day

In the early morning, as everyone in town was beginning to wake up, the Parkers took the new additions to their race out into the woods. Everyone could hear the birds chirp away and with their Rakas hearing everything was vibrant and clear. Jeff led his daughter, Maria, Alex, Max, Isabel and Michael deep into the forest where the council arranged to meet them.

“Well, we’re here,” Jeff said.

Michael looked around, “There’s nothing here.”

Jeff smiled at the young man, “Yes there is.”

A large golden eagle flew out of the sky and landed behind a tree in front of the group. Jeff bowed his head to the bird and then it started to change into her animan form and then into a human. The council members placed their clothes in the area a while before hand. After a minute a Native American woman came out and smiled the others.

“Hi guys,” she said.

“Councillor,” Jeff said. “The Others?”

“Nearby. They’ll be a long in a second,” she said, “So, this is Liz. Been a while.”

“Have we met?” Liz asked.

“The Councillor was with Stephen on the day of your birth,” Jeff said.

“Oh,” Liz said.

Just then, a bear, a wolf, Komodo Dragon and a Cheetah came into the clearing just as a dolphin splashed out of a deep pond. All started to change forms as they moved behind trees. They came out a few minutes later, fully dressed but around each of their necks was a metal triangle with strange lettering on the edge. The centre of the triangle was cut out and had a single green stone in the space; also the top was cut away into a curve with a similar stone completing the shape.

“Liz. These are the members of the Tribal Council, one member for each tribe. Councillors, may I present my daughter Liz. This is Maria Deluca and Alex Whitman, the first members of her Pride. And this is her mate Max Evans, also Isabel Davidson and Michael Guerin,” Jeff said.

The Rakas leader came forward; he looked at the three new additions closely. He was a little wary of Max after his other transformation last night. He could smell their alien scent coming off of them. “How did they become like us?” he asked.

“Max mated with Liz, from what Dr. Mallory said there are these things in his blood that adapted Liz’s D.N.A and incorporated it into Max. It appeared to have woken up his Lycanthropic nature that was somehow suppressed,” Jeff said.

The leader nodded as he turned to the other two, his gaze fixed on Michael, “This one ... he has a troubled spirit, it could turn him to a Wild Pack,” he said.

“I wouldn’t let that happen,” Liz said.

“Ms Parker there have been times that even the best of us have fallen to a pack, you couldn’t prevent it,” he said.

“Try me,” Liz said.

“Liz,” Jeff warned. “Be polite.”

“She isn’t the only one that wouldn’t let it happen. Alex, Isabel, Maria and myself would stop it,” Max said. “We’re connected ... at least Isabel, Michael, Liz and I are.”

“Uh ... me too,” Alex said.

Max looked at him and then at Isabel who blushed. Liz smiled brightly at them, “I knew you two did it but are you ... I mean... ?” she asked.

“We mated,” Alex said as his hand found Isabel’s.

“I thought I felt something new,” Max said with a smile.

“Excuse us,” The councillors said getting their attention back.

“Sorry,” Liz said.

“Well then, I guess we better get started on this inspection,” The flier said.

“Inspection?” Max asked.

“Yes,” The Rakas said.

Over the next hour, all three aliens were put through their paces. Agility, strength and their extent of their senses were all tested. The Council wanted to make sure that they were completely Rakas. The council did everything they could to the teens, Jeff had to hold Liz and Alex back when it looked like their mates were going to be hurt, but they weren’t. By the end of it, their status couldn’t be denied by the council and all agreed that their presence is as it was in the prophecy.


Kitchen, Evans Residence, 09:00

Diane was cleaning up the kitchen after last nights’ dinner, it was all abandoned when things became intense between herself and her husband. However, the resulting smile on her face was more than worth the clean up today. Philip came in behind her and wrapped his arms around his wife as he kissed the back of her neck.

“Morning,” she said.

“Morning,” Philip said, “You look like you enjoyed last night.”

“I did,” Diane said.

“Should we try to convince Max to spend more nights out?” Philip asked.

“Maybe. And speaking of Max’s nights out, you know he didn’t come home last night?” Diane asked.

“I know. I had a call from him just now. His car wouldn’t start last night and he couldn’t get anyone out to fix it so Jeff Parker put him up in his guest room,” Philip said.

“The father of his girlfriend?” Diane asked. “Wow, he must be very trusting.”

“A little weird, I know, but then Jeff and Nancy are good people,” Philip said.

“Oh wait, why didn’t he call here?” Diane asked.

“He said he had a feeling that at no matter what time he called, it would be a bad time,” Philip said.

“Oh ... oh! Did you tell him?” Diane asked with a little flustered worry.

“No. Some things fathers and sons just don’t discuss ... but then he’s Max,” Philip said.

“And he always knows when to be scarce. I swear that boy’s psychic,” Diane said.

[More than you know.] Philip thought, “At least from the sound of it, his date went very well last night,” he said.

“Do you think that maybe we should have that talk with him?” Diane asked.

“What talk ... oh that talk. No need, I took care of that months ago. He knows to be careful,” Philip said.

“Good, cause I’m too young to be a grandmother,” Diane said.

“Well ... accidents do happen,” Philip said.

“Oh don’t ... now you’ll have me all worried,” Diane said.

“Would you relax. They’ve only just started seeing each other we won’t have to worry about something like that for quite some time,” Philip said.

“Well, okay,” Diane said.

“Now, you have a very nice day. I should get going to the office,” Philip said.

“Okay, but you make sure you’re in time for dinner tonight ... and Max as well if you can drag him away from Liz,” she said.

Philip smiled and kissed his wife again before he headed out. This time he did go to his office, after heading next door to check in on Isabel and Michael - while disguised in his mouse form. Things were moving as anticipated, he knew Max and Isabel would quickly take their mates in Liz and Alex.

He also knew that Michael and Maria would eventually mate but that it would take time. It was the last two of the eight that concerned him. He had no ideas on them at all and, until they had joined with Liz, he couldn’t tell them of his race. It was something he had wanted to tell his son for a long time.


Davidson Residence...

From wherever they were when they woke up, everyone headed over to Isabel’s. Her guest bedroom was originally used by her parents as a storage room and it needed a severe clean out before Michael moved into it. They were all happy to help, especially Liz since the alternative was Michael going back to that trailer. While Hank was there, that wasn’t acceptable to her. In fact Liz was very pleased when Maria told her that she told Michael to pack his bags.

As they arrived at the house, Isabel greeted them warmed and kissed each of them once they were inside. Her kiss with Alex lasted the longest. Soon, when everyone was in, she showed them to the bedroom and opened the door.

“Holy crap,” Michael said.

Inside the room was packed with boxes, the only path through was the narrowest possible but it was still enough for someone to squeeze passed.

“Isabel ... don’t want take this the wrong way but did your parents throw anything away?” Liz asked.

“Uh ... not that I can remember,” Isabel said.

“God knows what your attic is like,” Max said. “Anyway, lets’ get started ... where this all going?”

“The basement,” Isabel said.

“The basement that you’re afraid of? That your parents always told you to stay out of?” Max asked.

“Yeah,” Isabel said.

“You’re afraid of the basement?” Alex asked.

“Don’t ask my why ... I just am. I went down there when I was a kid and came back up scared,” Isabel said.

“Why, what’s down there?” Maria asked

“Don’t know ... can’t remember.” Isabel said.

Michael and Alex looked at each other, curiosity bubbled in their brains as to what could be in the basement. Isabel looked between the two and shrugged her shoulders.

“Fine ... go, have a look. But be back in five minutes, I want this room emptied before lunch,” Isabel said.

Michael and Alex left, with Maria slipping away at the same time. She couldn’t deny her own curiosity and left to join them as they entered the basement. It left Isabel, Max and Liz outside the room and together they started to pull out box after box where they stacked them in the hall.

“GUYS...” Michael called up, “YOU BETTER CHECK THIS OUT.”

The remaining three looked at each other before heading down. As they stood at the door down into the basement, Michael stood just inside it looking down the dark steps.

“What’s up?” Max asked.

“It’s ... you should see for yourself,” Michael said as he led them down.

At the bottom of the steps a single light bulb lit the room but only barely. Fortunately their lycanthropic vision filled in the gaps. Maria and Alex stood around the room looking at everything. In the centre of the room was a table covered with books but lining the room were statues of cats, wolves, marine life and various other animals. At the head of it all was a statue of a creature with parts from different animals.

“What the hell?” Isabel asked.

“You didn’t know about this?” Liz asked.

“No,” Isabel said as she touched the statue of the cat. She received a flash of images in her mind, she saw the night she first came down here as a little girl and remembered what scared her. That night there was a storm, lightning shot down from the sky and the light from it illuminated the dark room through narrow windows at ground level. As the light impacted the contours of the statues, Isabel saw parts of them and it terrified her. That was when her father found her and took her back upstairs. The vision ended there.

“Isabel?” Max asked.

“I’m fine,” she said.

Alex then picked up a book and out came several photographs, one of each member of their little group and their parents. “Ummmm ... guys,” he said.

“Hey, that’s us,” Maria said.

“Okay, what the hell is going on here?” Michael asked.

“Isabel, could your parents have been Lycanthropes?” Alex asked.

“But why would they have photos of us ... besides any Lycanthrope in Roswell would have been apart of my dad’s pride ... at the very least he would have known about it. He would have told us,” Liz said.

“Unless they weren’t Rakas,” Maria said as Michael touched the statue at the head of the others.

The moment he made contact with the stone, a bright flash sent him flying backwards toward Maria. Both fell to the ground, him on top of her with their heads perfectly aligned. They looked into each other’s eyes before Michael blinked and rolled off her.

“Michael, you okay?” Max asked.

“Yeah,” Michael said as he moved closer to the statue he touched.

“What?” Isabel asked.

“I saw ... your mom and dad, and a word ... Chimera ... what the hell does that mean?” Michael asked.

“Chimera is a mythical animal. It’s supposed to be body of a lion, head of a bird ... it’s basically a little bit of everything,” Liz said as everyone looked at her. “I looked up myths when I first changed.”

Michael then looked to the table and reached for a book, its cover marked with the same strange letters that covered the Lycanthrope Chronicles. Liz, being the only one who had seen the chronicles, grabbed the book when she recognised them.

“Liz?” Alex asked.

“This is our language,” she said as she opened the book, “Max...”

“What?” Max asked as he looked at the first page and at the date written at the top.

“Max?” Isabel asked.

“This date ... it’s the day we hatched from the pods,” Max said.

“What?” Michael and Isabel said at the same time. They moved around to look at the page.

“I wonder what it says?” Maria said.

Liz cocked her head to the side as she looked at the lettering, “We are honoured to have been chosen for this. To protect and love one of the future Pride until the day comes when they will join with the Daughter, Liz Parker. We have decided to watch over the girl that was found, and named her Isabel. She is beautiful, unfortunately her people have suppressed her ability to change to help them hide among humans and so we will have to wait until her joining.

This is our great task, the other Chimera wait the time and we are forbidden from telling our new daughter the truth of us until the great Pride is formed. We are fortunate that the other tribes do not know of us, for them to know now could allow some of them to manipulate the children. While they are under our protection, we can hide them,” she said.

Liz took a breath and continued, “Uh ... the rest is like a diary. It’s recording everything about Isabel through her life ... height, weight, school grades, when you and Max first had sex. Everything. It said here that they masked your scent from any Lycanthrope that passed through town ... they only let our families know about it.”

“This is weird,” Isabel said.

“Since when could you read that stuff?” Maria asked Liz.

“I don’t know. I just looked at it and the words were in my head,” Liz said.

Michael looked over the books again and found another one, “Here read this.”

Liz turned the pages, “This is the same ... a diary but this one is on you Michael.” Then Michael handed another one, which was on Max. Each of the books described the lives, in detail, of the group. The last of the books Liz opened but it was blank save for two symbols. This first was the Four Square, a group of four small rectangles with small embryonic like curves within each one and connected by crisscrossed diagonal lines, with the fourth mark circled. The second was a large question mark.

They put it aside for the moment and Michael reached for another.

“What about this?” Michael asked.

Liz’s eyes widened as she read the text, “It’s a Chronicle, but not one of the ones my parents have. It’s about the Chimera. ‘We are the Chimera, first born of the ancient gods. Through the star, the chosen were gathered to the Sanctuary and from the chosen we are chosen. We are born to be protectors, to watch over the younger tribes as they matured and returned to the world that gave birth to them. As they left, we remained to watch over the place where human and animal joined as one but the fires of the Earth came forth from deep within the mountain and we had to leave. The fury of the Earth hid the way to our home, making it impossible for us to return until prophecy comes to be.’ It goes on and on ... these Chimera looked after the other tribes until they adapted to what they were,” she said.

“Then they left, went back out into the world to live instead of staying in the Sanctuary,” Maria said.

“And these Chimera left because of what ... a volcanic eruption?” Michael asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.