Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 21

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The Hallway, Moonvale School, Following

David’s flunkies dragged Liz to the floor and held her arms, twisting them back enough to cause pain. She was kicking and flailing her legs around to keep from allowing David to approach but he wasn’t deterred. He quickly grabbed her feet and lowered himself to his knees while holding her legs out to his sides.

“Feisty,” David said with a smile.

He was already hard, smelling her scent always aroused him and he wanted her, he was bred to want her. He leaned down over her, Liz couldn’t scream as a hand firmly covered her mouth and she was using all her strength to move but she couldn’t.

“You are mine,” David whispered in her ear.

Just as he was about to thrust deep into her, there was a loud meow from the side. David looked over to see a tiny black fur ball darting toward his face. Jake had arrived and instantly attacked Flanagan. He latched on his face and slashed with his tiny claws.

“ARGHHHHH...” David cried out in pain as he grabbed the kitten and ripped him off his face. It left massive scratch trails across his skin.

Jake was then tossed aside; he flew across the hall until he impacted the stone wall and slumped onto the floor out cold. David smiled and turned back to finish what he started, he came face-to-face with a snarling dog. All of a sudden the dog howled loudly before diving at David. The members of his Pack released Liz to aid their leader, who had been forced on to his back, the dog stood over him with drool dripping down.

The two of them rushed at the Doberman only to be surprised by the arrival of several other animals, each one moved around to either surround Jake or Liz. They had been summoned by the dog’s howl and now all were there to protect. Liz took the moment to compose herself; she was angry, very angry and as a result her veins crackled with energy. Her entire body practically glowed.

“That’s it,” Liz said. Her eyes were in their cat-form and echoed how pissed she was, “Back off guys,” she told the animals and they stopped snarling, hissing and snapping.

Each one backed away but stayed close to protect Jake. David and the other two looked up at Liz, there was a pulse of light and Liz changed shape. She bypassed her animan body and went straight to her lion form, but she didn’t stop there. Wings sprouted on her back and her tail became more reptilian. Her neck had extendable skin flaps like that of a cobra snake. Her muscles were all larger; an inheritance from her new bear side and her snout was a little more elongated like a dog.

Then Liz cried out with a screech. All through the school people turned their heads to the direction of the new sound. It only took a second for them to change into their animan bodies and run through the hallways to the source. By the time they arrived they found Flanagan’s two people out cold with slash marks across their chests. They had never seen anything like Liz was now and it caused them all to stand still as she stalked David.

None of the animals were letting him leave, each snapping and biting as he tried to move close to them to pass. Soon the faculty arrived, including the principal. Liz kept inching forward, growling away.

“What is going on here?” the principal asked.

Liz hadn’t even realised there were others there and turned her head when the principal spoke. It provided Flanagan the opportunity and ran; he pressed his back up against the wall and pressed a brick in. The wall flipped around and left everyone stunned, no one knew there was a hidden panel there. The idea that there was a secret passage, any secret for that matter was ludicrous. On the other side of the panel, David lowered a metal beam into place and preventing anyone from following through that door.

Liz tried, she clawed, scratched and battered the wall but couldn’t get through. Max came over and put his hand on her shoulder; she looked up at him and changed back into her human form.

“Liz?” he asked.

“That ... he tried to rape me,” Liz said as she turned to the other two who were now waking up.

“Gnnnn ... what happened?” one said as he covered the scratches over his chest. Then he saw Liz and felt a massive wave of fear and crawled back against the wall as far as he could.

Liz stretched out her hand and it changed, her fingernails became razor sharp claws and she raised it up.

“MISS Parker,” The principal said. “That’s enough.”

“It’s not nearly enough,” Liz said as she watched Alex pick up Jake. Max moved over and rested his hand on the cat and healed him. Soon Jake woke up and curled into Alex’s arms, shivering.

“I agree. That is why I am expelling all members of the Wild Pack associated with the Flanagan family,” The principal said.

“What? You can’t do that?” asked one of the females of the pack, shouting from the crowd.

“Yes I can. I refuse to believe no one else in your pack was in on this obscenity. Your own mate is laying there, Ms Lyle. For the protection of our other students you are leaving to join your parents in exile from the country. It’s best you leave today before the classes start on Monday, and to protect you from any retaliation that I truly cannot stop,” The Principal said. “Mr Cavanaugh will escort you to your rooms where he will watch you pack before walking you out. The Council will, of course, arrange transport to your families.”

“We’re not going anywhere,” the girl said.

“Oh yes you are,” Liz said, energy crackling between her fingers as her family moved in beside her.

“Trust me, you don’t want to be here,” Max said.

“And that comes from all of us,” Scott said.

“Damned straight,” Kelly said angrily with everyone each extending their claws, talons and fangs.

“And consider this, I for one don’t take distance into consideration. I don’t have a range on my abilities,” Isabel said.

“Fine,” She said as she started walking away, some others of the Pack helped up the other two and helped them down the hall. Each and every single person stared at them. “Good luck finding David ... hmmm, good luck dealing with him.”

“I think you should be saying that to him,” Liz said as she stared down the girl. “As of now, all bets are off.”

The wild pack left, being escorted by the gym teacher Mr Cavanaugh. It left everyone looking at Liz.

“Are you okay Ms Parker?” the principal asked.

“No. Not until he gets caught,” Liz said.

“We’ll get him Liz. I promise you that,” Max said as he held her hand.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah ... we’ll get him and tear him limb-from-limb, slowly, but what was that you were?” Maria asked.

“That I don’t know ... I think I ... I think that that was a pure Chimera. Not like the ones we know, they don’t have animan bodies. I think ... the gods; something’s telling me there’s ones like Bas’tet. She was distinctly one species, a cat ... but I think most of the gods are a complete blend of the animals on their world. I think that’s why they created the Chimera here, to leave a little something more of them behind to watch out for the rest of us,” Liz said.

“And you’ve tapped into it,” Isabel said

“I have a feeling we all can. Now, I feel like I need a shower and I’m going to spoil this little hero rotten,” Liz said as she petted Jake. She leaned down and whispered, “thank you.”

“Meow” He said sleepily. He had several broken bones, punctured lung and a fractured skull. All of which Max had healed successfully but it left the cat tired. He should have died from those injuries, and would have if Max wasn’t there.

“Well, for now, I want the schematics of this school brought out. Every door to those passages I wanted located, that boy found out about them somehow and I want to find him,” The principal said to one of the other teachers.

All of the students left, the Pride returned to their room where Liz had her shower and Alex put Jake to bed on a cushion they had on their sofa. In the meantime the teachers started hunting through the original plans of the school, each of which lacked the details of the secret passages and how to access them. Inside those passages, Flanagan ran to an isolated area and hid in there. He had no immediate access to food or water, no support from his Pack, no clothes and an entire school who’d snap his neck him if he set foot out of the passage. Knowing that, he simply curled up into a ball and waited. He needed a plan.


Parker Residence, Roswell, 15:00

“It followed us here,” Jeff said as he looked out the window.

“How? We were careful,” Nancy asked.

“Obviously not enough,” Charles said. “What the hell is this thing?”

They had tried to sneak away, to avoid the presence they were picking up on with their senses but it seemed impossible. Even when they avoided it a few seconds later it was back on their trail. This generation had never been hunted before, they had hid themselves away but now it was all back and what was worse; they had no idea what it was that was hunting them.

“I don’t know,” Philip said as he came into the room. He had been flying around the streets in his raven body but he couldn’t see anything but a mass that lurked in the shadows.

Suddenly there was crash and the window shattered. In broad daylight Kivar in his alien animal form dived into the room from the building across the alley. Then, as the others stared at him, he changed shape.

“I have to admit, this ... curse has its advantages. As I am without my husk, I would be dead now. Being an animal let’s me live in this toxic atmosphere. You creatures have something I need. Information. Where is Zan?” Kivar asked.

“We don’t know what you’re talking about,” Jeff said. “Get out of my home.”

“Oh yes you do. Zan, the boy who is mated to your daughter ... I want him and you are going to give him to me,” Kivar said as he quickly extended his hand. A pulse of dark light shot forward and everyone fell unconscious.

A Little Later...

The adults woke up to find themselves strapped tightly and securely into chairs. None of them could move an inch and it was so tight that it was practically cutting off the circulation of blood to their arms and hands.

“Sorry about that but I need you awake,” Kivar said as he grabbed hold of Jeff’s head and energy crackled out as he started his mind rape.

Jeff gritted his teeth tighter and tighter until he cried out.

“Show me. Where are they ... where ... where... ?” Kivar said as he invaded the Lycanthropes mind. “Moon ... Peak. But where is that? TELL ME!”

Jeff tightened his eyes closed and fought with everything he had until his eyes shot open. Kivar’s hand jumped away and he held his hand with care.

“Impressive. You have excellent control of your thoughts. North ... this place is to the north. It’s a start. I’ll just have to dig a little deeper ... later. In the mean time, I think we have a road trip on our hands,” Kivar said with a smile as he knocked them out again.

With very little effort and a lot of his own power to mask his work, he carried them down to a van on the street. Behind the driver’s seat there was a sturdy cage that prevented anything from coming through. Kivar used his powers to strengthen the lining of the vehicle’s rear and that was where he put the unconscious Pride, as well as Philip and Diane. Soon he was driving away, heading north. His plan was simple, every time he needed to decide whether to take the left road or the right he’d pull over and rumble inside the minds of the family. He knew that even if Jeff could keep up his resistance, he couldn’t do it forever and then there were the others. One of them had to be easier to get inside.


Classroom, Moonvale School, 09:00 the Next Morning

The sound of a deep gong rang throughout the school, using the air vents to provide sufficient conduits for the resonance to reach every corner of the school. With that students looked to their timetables and filtered into their classrooms. Most were still talking about what happened yesterday.

“Liz should have bitten his balls off,” One student said.

“That is still an option,” Liz said as she and her family came in.

“Hey Liz, how are you doing?” Kelly asked.

“Better. I won’t be good until he’s gone,” Liz said.

“Amen,” Alex said.

“And here’s to it being soon,” Maria said as a teacher came in and everyone sat down.

It was Elise Craig, the teacher who initially showed them around the school when they arrived. “Okay students, welcome to Lycanthrope History. In this class you’ll learn the recorded and oral histories of each of our tribes. Everything we know, I will give to you and everything we know is a lot, it will be covered in your final exams so pay attention. Our history, it defined who we started out as and shaped who we became as much as everything else on this world. As you know, we came from Sanctuary and if prophecy is to be believed then we will go back there. But not much is known about our initial time there. So I will pass on what we’ve confirmed, the myths will be left for Mr Corry down the hall. Now, we’re going to get right into the thick of things and today, since our little revelations at the Assembly Hall ... we’re going to start off with our bat cousins.”

“Uh ... I thought it wasn’t the done thing to talk about Vampires?” Max asked.

Everyone in the class groaned and the teacher cringed. “Okay, don’t say that word again,” Ms Craig said.

“So how are you going to teach us... ?” Max asked.

“Okay, everyone. The ... V word people aren’t going to be studied in this class. The name they currently have is the one they took after they were changed by the plague that made them feed on blood. Who we’ll be talking about is who they were before that. We will be talking about the Nosferatu. Notebooks out,” Elise said.

Everyone pulled their books out of their bags and started their lessons. They took out their pens and pencils and got ready to write. “Now. The Nosferatu were considered to be the noblest of the tribes, just as Rakas are considered regal, the Wolfen are warriors, the Fliers are grace and the Oceanics are party dudes. I guess we should start at the beginning. Together we all left Sanctuary and stayed together for a month or so, at which point our respective tribes separated and went their own ways. The Rakas went to Egypt and outlying territories while the Wolfen travelled to Norway and northern Europe, Fliers and Bears built a fleet of ships and set sail until they arrived in North America long before anyone else, the Serpents went to South America. Centaurs and Satyrs went to Greece; Reptiles went to an area outside of Tibet while the Oceanics travelled the oceans until settling near Australia. The Nosferatu, they went to Europe, Romania, Hungry and areas nearby. But we also have indications that a small number settled in Central American Regions. The mention of the bat god Cama’zotz, or Camazotz as the locals know him, in that region is evidence of that. Now. In the Nosferatu regions, they took great pains to aid the primitive humans. They taught them to build castles, forts and other defensive structures while teaching them to farm cattle...”

Everyone sat and listened while they took notes. The lesson went on, Ms Craig telling them about the initial history of the Nosferatu covering a period of a few hundred years from their arrival to when they first started getting hunted by humans. After that is was a little Q&A session before the bell rang again and their next class started. All in all it was a simple first lesson for their school.

Sports Fields, 11:00

The next class wasn’t so much of a class but rather a prep hour for the people who had taken up extracurricular activities. The Pride was spread out over the school but Maria and Kyle were out on the fields. They had both changed into the sports gear, Kyle went to the extra large football field where the coach put the team through their paces with a practice game. Maria had to admit that she was curious and paid a visit to the running track.

As Kyle ran faster than he ever could in Roswell and caught the ball, Maria sat next to the track and watched the team race each other around the red coloured ground. Most of the team were cheetahs like herself but there was a Wolfen, specifically a Tiber Wolf as well as a few different Rakas cats and a kestrel from the Fliers. All were very fast and most preferred to run in their animan bodies, the stronger muscles that developed during the change always gave them a boost.

“Hey Maria. So, interested?” the team leader asked.

“Yes, but still not sure,” Maria asked.

“Hmmm ... well the best way to find out is to race yourself,” the leader said.

“I guess,” Maria said.

“Well, first off...” he said while scrutinizing her outfit. He suddenly reached out and loosened the strand of cloth that held her workout clothes together over her breasts. It became undone and spread open slightly.

“Hey,” Maria said.

“Sorry. But trust me, girls always find it easier to breath when the top is slightly undone. Gives your chest more room to move,” he said.

“Oh ... thanks,” Maria said.

“Come on, it’ll be a race ... you and me. Just run as fast as you can for as long as you can. If you want, we can both be in our animan bodies...” he said.

“Human will be fine for now,” Maria said.

“Okay. Let’s do it,” he said.

Together they walked up to the starting position on the track. The team’s coach welcomed Maria to the team and the pair went on to their marks. As the coach shouted go, both took off. Maria sprinted, putting what she could to her legs. She soon found that the team leader was right, she could breath more easily at this pace with the lace not done all the way up but she felt as though her breasts could spill out at any minute. For three minutes the two of them ran around the course, he was able to keep pace with the blonde. Maria had no idea that she had taken the lead, she was just focusing on keeping her feet moving as fast as they could.

Then they crossed the finish line and Maria stopped. She was breathing hard but she wasn’t sweating, which couldn’t be said for her companion. The second the race stopped he had fallen to his knees and breathed wildly, how brow was covered with sweat. Maria ran back to him as did the other team.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“I ... I ... had ... to ... put everything I had into ... gods ... into just keeping pace with you,” he panted out. “Ouch ... ouch ... ouch,” he breathed heavily before rolling onto his back.

“Oh you have so got to join the team,” one of the girls said.

“Totally,” another said. “Besides, you look totally hot in the outfit ... and you’ll love the post race showers,” She said while raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Maria smiled and then shook her head out of the daydream that had just popped in. Then Kyle and some of his new teammates came over. They had watched the little race and then everyone looked at Kyle, wondering if he two had similar abilities on the playing field.

“Maria that was great,” Kyle said. “I mean ... you were really bookin’.”

“I just ran. I didn’t...” Maria said and paused.

“Didn’t what?” The team leader said as he was helped back to his feet after regaining his breathing pattern.

“Well, it’s just ... you’ve been doing this for so long, I didn’t think I had a chance so...” Maria said.

“Are you telling me you held back?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Maria said.

“Okay,” he said. “That’s it. Full on sprint, no holding back around the course now.”

“Fifty bucks, she does it in under a minute,” Kyle said.

“Oh I’ll take that action,” his team-mate said.

“No way, no one does it that fast. The record on the track is 2 minutes 25 and that was Lionel Gold 25 years ago. No one beat has beaten that. I’m in,” another said.

“Easy money,” Someone else said.

“Kyle I don’t know about this,” Maria said.

“Oh come on Maria. I’ve seen you run. We beat the whole school on the race when we arrived in town. And if you do this I’ll ... I’ll ... ha, I’ll eat your pussy whenever you want for as many times as you want for one week,” Kyle said.

“Three weeks,” Maria said.

“Two,” Kyle said.

“Two weeks, half your winnings ... and a threesome with you and Michael,” Maria said. “And don’t say you don’t want that.”

“Hmm ... I’d prefer you, me and Tess but ... yeah, tough negotiator ... deal,” Kyle said as he held out his hand and she took it.

“Okay,” Maria said. “I’m in.”

She moved and reached to the starting spot. The coach yelled ‘go’ and she took off and ran like a bat out of hell, or in her case a cat. Kyle smiled as both he and the coach looked at their stopwatches. While she wasn’t a blur or kicking up a cloud of dust in her wake she was moving fast. Then she crossed the finish line and both men clicked their watches.

“Yes!” Kyle said.

The coach just blinked, walked over to the water cooler they kept and poured himself a cup of water which he promptly threw over his face before checking the time again.

“Uh coach?” the team leader asked.

“What was the time?” someone said before looking at Kyle.

“Forty nine seconds,” Kyle said proudly.

“I have 49.358,” The coach said. “Yeah ... we have a new record.”

“Hand over the dough,” Kyle said as he held out his hand to his team-mates who reluctantly handed over the cash.

“So am I in the team?” Maria asked, slightly more out of breath than last time

“Do you want to be?” the coach asked.

“Uh ... yeah,” Maria said. “I think I do.”

“Then you’re in,” the coach said.

“So ... about what you owe me,” Maria said as she looked at Kyle.

“Now?” Kyle asked.

Maria smiled, “The money now. You eating me, as soon as I come out the showers. You and Michael ... we’ll work something out,” Maria said.

Kyle handed over the money and went back to the football field. Both groups went on with their practice for the next half hour, after which they returned to their unisex changing rooms where they showered, changed and Maria came loudly with the help of Kyle’s tongue.


Parking Garage, New York City, Same Time

Zan, Rath, Lonnie and Ava had come up to the surface and walked around the streets. The good thing about being in this neighbourhood of the city was that no matter how different they looked, no one questioned it. Lonnie carried the backpack they had “borrowed” from a store and were now using it to carry the book given to them by their guardian along with any little snack items they equally borrowed. The next thing on their shopping list was a way to get out of town and for that they stopped by one of the many parking lots in the city.

They walked up the many flights of stairs, zapping security cameras whenever they found one. They used their powers to cause havoc with the electrical system, the pipes and whatever else they could to cause anybody in the structure to flee quickly. It gave them the perfect distraction to reach a BMW that caught Rath’s eye.

With a quick wave of Zan’s hand, the licence plate changed. Lonnie changed the colour from grey to metallic blue and Ava changed the inside from fabric to a leather interior. They wanted no one to pull them over on their way to meet their duplicates. Zan drove with Lonnie calling shotgun, Rath and Ava were in the backseat which was just as well as he still hadn’t found relief with the except of his hand.

As the four of them drove out of the parking lot, Rath pulled Ava on top of him. Not that she resisted, but Rath ripped open her top as she settled onto his lap and straddled him. As the moaning, writhing and humping started, Lonnie looked over her shoulder and Zan would look in the mirror every so often after adjusting it to watch. Yet somehow he was able to keep driving and his eyes on the road when need be.

Soon they were outside the city and heading south. It was when they were eighty miles outside and Rath had been expertly taken care of by Ava that Lonnie closed her eyes. She’s been working to pick up on Isabel’s visits into the dreamplane. There were times in the past when she was curious about her opposite number but never had any real success, now she was working for it. As she scanned for her double, she still couldn’t get a clear read, but she instantly knew they weren’t in the direction they were heading.

“Wait ... head west,” Lonnie instructed.

Zan didn’t question her. At the next interchange, Zan did just that and they headed west. Lonnie kept scanning and telling the others which road to take while they took turns to drive.


Another Classroom, Moonvale School, After Lunch

Everyone sat down in their chairs and pulled out their notebooks as the teacher activated the main television in the room, along with the personal monitors embedded in the desks. It was pretty much a standard class, with the exception of a raised platform before the blackboard and television that had a blanket on it.

“Okay class. Welcome to Sex Ed,” their teacher said. She was a woman with long brown hair that flowed down to her mid-back. She was slim, in her early twenties and very attractive, most of the unmated young men in the room got an instant hard on when they saw her. “My name is Mai Sanderson. In this class no doubt you all think you’re experts by now. Teenagers always think that they no more than the adults. I know, because I did too but believe me you are very wrong. However, after this class, you most certainly will be. Boys, trust me you will be making your women scream with passion a thousand times more intense than whatever you’ve had in the past. Girls, you will learn to make you’re men never want to leave your bed. And all of you, you will last for hours longer than you can right now. It has been known for some couples to be together all day and night.”

Everyone in the room smiled.

Then the teacher held up a book, “This is the Kama Sutra, written by humans under the guidance of the Reptilian Tribe in order to heighten their sexual enjoyment,” then she threw it in the trash. “It is a mere echo of what we enjoy. You won’t need it. I will teach you all those little spots our race has that invoke the most intense experiences,” Mai said as she touched one female student behind her ear. The girl shuddered as she gasped for breath from nearly having an orgasm right there and then. The she moved over to Alex and slid both her hand down his back. She moved her fingers in little circles, he groaned as his dick shot up. “The monitors in front of you will show us each and every position, sexual technique and we will actively practice each one. I will choose a couple of volunteers each class and they will demonstrate for everyone. Don’t worry about performance anxiety - you won’t feel it, no one ever does. Now, I always believe that it’s good to start the year by seeing where you all are with regards to your sexual experience. Let’s see ... Max, Isabel, I understand that you’ve been sleeping together for about a year before your Lycanthropy emerged. How about you come up and give us all a show?”

Max looked at Liz who nodded, as did Alex when Isabel looked at him. Both were a little hot under the collar and wanted to see their respective mates get it on. Besides, they knew Isabel and Max were just as eager to do it, they always were. So the two stood up and moved forward. The teacher, who tapped the raised platform, beckoned them forward. At the front of the room the two turned to face each other, they were a little self conscious about all the eyes in the room staring at them but that didn’t make them hesitate when Max leaned forward and they kissed.

Isabel took hold of Max’s hands as her tongue slipped into his mouth and their fingers interlocked. Max backed Isabel up slowly against the platform, pressing his body against hers. Their respective mates leaned forward on their desks and watched intently as Max’s hand was released, he let it glide up her arm. Then his hand slid around to the small of her back and held her there. Their kiss intensified, both completely ignored everyone as they lost themselves in the kiss. No one in the room picked up on it, except for the ones that knew them well, except for their family. They could easily see that there was more than a lustful, passionate need in that kiss.

The blonde started to run her hands over Max’s chest, pushing the sides of his robe away so she could get to the flesh beneath. At the same time Max put his hands on her waist and lifted her up so that she was sitting on the platform. Her legs opened and Max moved in between them, pressing their bodies tightly together as they resumes kissing. Their heads moved from side to side, Isabel ran her fingers through Max’s hair while he started to undo the sash of her robe. He pushed it off her body allowed his hands to run over her, teasing her skin with his fingers and cupped, massaging her breasts.

He then bent his head and took one of her nipples into her mouth and bathed it with his tongue. Isabel groaned as she twisted slightly, exposing the rest of her body to the class and moaned. She held his head close to her breast; Max wrapped his arms around her body and moved his hands over her skin. One hand stayed on her upper back being tickled by the ends of her hair while the other one moved down and caressed the top of her ass before coming back round to squeeze her other tit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.