Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 20

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Lake Shore, Moonvale, 20:00, Two Days Later

It had arrived, the night every student at the school was looking forward to – the Oceanic’s Party. The entire shoreline was lit up by six-foot high wooden torches that blazed away. In addition there were large piles of wood strewn everywhere along the waterfront.

“Okay everyone. Tonight we have cats...” The Oceanic leader at the school called out. All of the Rakas cheered. “ ... And we have dogs.” All the Wolfen howled, “We have bears and Fliers.” And those tribes cheered out. “We have snakes and reptiles, and last but not least we have us. The Fish-Dudes and tonight we give you the Full Moon Party,” everyone cheered loudly as they looked up to the full moon that was rising higher in the star filled sky. The Oceanic’s mate came forward with a flaming torch in her hand and gave it to him.

He tossed it into the nearest pile of wood and it roared to life as a bonfire. Then the fire spread outward, following a line of oil-soaked straw that acted like a fuse. The fire traced in a perfect circle, intersecting each of the piles of wood until all became an inferno. The entire area glowed and illuminated the entire lake.

There were tables of food and drink all over the place, enough to feed the entire school several times over. The Oceanic’s were nothing if not prepared for the party. A good portion of the students were also in their animan bodies, there were still a great many people that hadn’t learned to control their change when the full moon arose but everyone started to mingle none the less.

Kelly and her Pride walked along side Max and the others, each were wearing their robes like most of the others. The Oceanic’s insisted on wearing swimsuits, and in the case of the girls it was only the bottoms of their bikinis. No one complained. However, Kelly had one issue - her new friends were too uptight. Sex with each other wasn’t a problem, doing it with anyone else was another story.

“You know if you guys are going to enjoy tonight, you guys are going to have to loosen up,” Kelly said.

“Hey, we’re loose,” Michael said.

“Oh yeah? Go skinny dipping. You and Maria strip down and join those guys over there,” Kelly said as she pointed to several couples shirking off their clothes to take a dip in the cool waters.

“Uh ... maybe later,” Michael said. “Cold water ... you know.”

“Right,” Kelly said.

Soon they came to a table and poured themselves some drinks. They party quickly went into full swing as people chatted and had fun. There were more than a few games being played and there were lots of dancing as the music came flowing out of speakers all over the shoreline. While the atmosphere was charged, no one was actually indulging in their carnal passions, for now this was a pretty standard party under the light of a full moon.

For a little while, Kelly stayed close to them. She would occasionally talk about getting involved, that they should try it before they knock it. However, she wasn’t getting anywhere fast. Although she could tell that they were aroused and smiled, all she needed was time and they had all night. Soon the young Pride started to mingle themselves and spread out among the tribes.

Tess and Maria dragged Michael and Kyle out to dance, not that the men complained once they saw the way the two blondes were moving against them and each other. Max and Liz found themselves with Kelly and her mate across the lake where some games were being played. They were caught up in a game of 3D Twister, the perfect game to practice agility and aerobics for Lycanthropes, especially since it was very easy to end up standing on their hands with one foot against an opposite wall. That left Alex and Isabel who sat nearby and watched as Max kept falling on his ass after trying to get a footing on the upper panel. Alex had his arm wrapped around Isabel’s shoulder and he held her close.

Hidden by the night, Flanagan watched intently and tried to approach Liz more than a few times. Each time was rebuffed; either it was by a friend of the Pride before he was even close or when Michael blasted him backward into the trees. That stopped the party for a few seconds as everyone watched him slide away. To Flanagan the final insult came when he did get close to Liz while everyone was picking up some food.

“Hello my love,” David said.

Liz closed her eyes and shook her head before she turned around. She didn’t even think as she brought her foot up and kicked him in the face. David fell down onto the ground, he was very dazed and dizzy. “Now get this straight. I am not your love; I am never going to be your mate. I love Max and Max is my mate. You are a repulsive little ... even thinking about you touching me makes me sick to my stomach. You have about as much of a chance with me as your dad did when he tried to buy me. Leave me alone of the next time I kick - it will be a little further south of your waist.”

Everyone that watched laughed as David scurried away into the woods. Max came back up to her with a place of chicken wings, “So worrying about him being near you is a waste of time?” he asked.

“Little bit, but still nice,” Liz said.

“Come on, let’s party,” Max said.

Together they went off and started to dance with each other.


Main Street, Roswell, Same Time

The town was pretty quiet at night; Philip walked down the street with Jeff, Charles and Jim. They were having a lad’s night out at the local bar; Jim even borrowed a guitar and started playing for the crowd before they promptly left when the karaoke started. Not even they would risk that kind of humiliation. As they walked down the streets, heading for the café they kept talking, telling jokes and enjoying themselves. The women were also together at the Evans’ house, each doing enjoying the other’s company and Diane asking more about the Lycanthrope way of life.

She had become more and more curious since she first learned of it all. The other three women had been hesitant at first; she was an Ape after all but as time passed they talked with her about everything. Of course their true sexual exploits were swept under the rug, besides Chimera didn’t have the sex drives of the other tribes. It was still higher than normal humans but Diane did very well in keeping up with her husband, there was no need to let her know just what she was missing.

Meanwhile there was someone else in town having a good time. Kivar had long since arrived, unfortunately he realised he was too late and that the people he was looking for weren’t around anymore. However, their scents still permeated several locations. Kivar could recognise it over the normal human scent that this place reeked of and the handful of weird others he picked up on. He was able to track them to where the teenagers spent most of their time and to their homes.

He watched and listened and quickly learned a rough history of the teenagers and to who his enemies were now involved with. After that, tracking the parents was easy, he kept an eye on them and stayed a safe distance away as not to be discovered. Soon he realised that they themselves were Lycanthropes and he had to resist the urge to slaughter them. Right now the only them that held him back was the fact that they probably knew where to find their children.

As Jeff and the others arrived at the Crashdown, Charles turned his head slightly. “Can you guys smell that?” he whispered, his voice was below what humans can hear but it was perfect for the Lycanthropes immediately close to him. All Kivar heard was an incomprehensible mumble.

“Yeah,” Jeff whispered back at the same volume.

“You mean that bitter smell ... like wet dog mixed with the vomit and piss from a drunk?” Jim asked.

“That’s the one,” Jeff said.

“Makes me happy my nose isn’t as sensitive ... but I am picking up something,” Philip said, his Chimeran mental senses were tingling. “Something very aggressive ... and not from the neighbourhood.”

They opened the door to the café and entered, Jeff locked it behind them. “Okay I put it on the roofs about three blocks back,” he said.

“Yeah,” Charles said as he looked out the window but he couldn’t see anything.

“What the hell was that?” Jim asked.

“Alien,” Jeff said.

“I thought the kids were the only aliens on Earth, besides their scents weren’t like that. Theirs are pleasant, almost inviting,” Jim said.

“No ... they’re not the only ones,” Philip said.

Everyone looked at their friend and knew he had been keeping something back. “What?” Jeff asked.

“I recently learned from my people, Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess aren’t alone. There are four others. They look like them but ... well it’s complicated. But that still doesn’t make sense; their scents should at least be similar. This is something else,” Philip said.

“Anyway to find out?” Jim asked.

“I doubt my people would keep any more information on aliens from me, not now. There is someone I could ask but he comes to me, I have no idea how to contact him,” Philip said.

“In that case I think we better head on over to your place and let the women know. We need to be on guard,” Jeff said.

“Let’s go,” Jim said.

All took a minute to compose themselves before they left. They didn’t want their stalker to be aware they knew he was there. At least this way they knew where he was and letting him know would only make him hide better.


Flanagan Apartment, Moonvale, 20:30

While David stayed at school with the other students, his mother stayed in an apartment in town. Her presence, as a member of the Wild Pack that challenged Max and the others in Roswell, was barely tolerated. Not that she minded; she was convinced of her own superiority over the others. She was free, able to revel in the instincts her animal side gave her while everyone around her did their best to deny themselves that. She could never understand it.

As the party was continuing, David arrived. “Where is it?” he asked as he barged in.

“In the cabinet,” his mother said.

David went to it and pulled out the device he and his father used to communicate with their god. He set it on the coffee table and activated the system. David sank to his knees and bowed his head.

“Speak,” Anu’bis said.

“My lord. The girl ... she continues to reject me. Only the Chosen one of the gods is suitable for another chosen yet she continues to be infatuated with that alien. He is not even half the superior Lycanthrope I am,” David said.

“Hahahaha ... pathetic. You summon me to complain. No wonder she is attached to the Antarian. At least he knows how to fight for what he wants, maybe I have chosen poorly,” Anu’bis said.

“My lord, I have tried but she has been poisoned against me. Her family, her mate ... others at the school, all are calling my pack a disease, a pestilence among the tribes,” David said.

“Enough of your excuses. You may be my chosen but she has no equal on this world, not even you. The others of her pride are of no consequence. To tame her, to make her yours you must become her equal,” Anu’bis said.

“How?” David asked.

“Her blood carries the essence of all tribes, even those no longer with us. When she had sex with her mate, a life form in his blood blended with her and her body adapted it, being with one from another tribe allows those essences to be stimulated and strengthened. Then it passed to the others and that can be the same for you. Take that strength within you. Take her. Couple with her and that power will be in you. Then you will be her equal,” Anu’bis said.

“Yes my lord. But ... what of the others? If they have this ability for being with her are they not her equal?” David asked.

“You ask too many questions but you do not need to be concerned about that. Do what I tell you boy,” Anu’bis said.

Then the device deactivated and David stood up as his mother approached. You can’t tonight. The party, there will be too many people,” she said.

“She wonders the halls of the school many times. I will take her then,” David said.

“You do know what you’re talking about?” his mother asked.

“Only what my god commands. Nothing else matters, and afterwards, there will be nothing anyone at the school can do to me,” David said.

With that, David left the apartment.


Lake Shore, 21:15

The party was definitely well on its way. There were several dozen couples from various tribes naked and enjoying themselves. The lake had more people in it, including Michael and Maria who decided to take up Kelly’s little challenge. They stripped off and dived in but with regards to what everyone else was doing, the Pride was still a little hesitant beyond the usual party stuff and spent the time dancing.

Kelly was off with Scott; he had her pressed back against a tree with her long legs wrapped around him while her mate was off with one of the Flier girls, doing it on a thick branch above them. There were mixtures of the tribes, couples, threesomes, foursomes and whatever else was conceivable all over the lakeshore with more joining in every minute.

It was not something that could be ignored and the sight was fuelling the desires felt by the Pride. Just beyond the nearest tree line, the seven gods watched on.

“You know, I’ll never understand why they’re so ... hesitant,” Qadesh said.

“Well they are. I guess that’s the price for having them so isolated from the other tribes to begin with,” Ho’rus said.

“Installing an idea to have them relocate the Chronicles, the keeper and the family to a desert town was a bad idea. Necessary to make sure Liz is kept out of the way while she matured, and in a position to ensure meeting the Antarians, yes. Still, though, a bad idea,” Bas’tet said.

“So when do you begin your manipulations?” Chiron asked.

“Already done. I started just after our little meeting. You see Ho’rus your problem was that you tried to do too much too fast. Sex, desire, passion; it’s all a game of subtle manoeuvring in the mind. A little here and there. By now there is a healthy dose of desire in them all that they are unaware of. A little more and they will be very aware and eager to partake of the activities of their friends around them,” Qadesh said.

“What about the spread of the Ganderium in their cells? They will still be worried about it,” Bas’tet asked.

“I’ve arranged for the concern to be muted in their minds. It won’t bother them. Besides I have altered the life form for an eight-hour period. It won’t survive in any other person after the transference of DNA from one Lycanthrope into one of the Pride. Unless, of course, they are genetically predisposed to it.” Qadesh said.

“You mean like the direct descendants of the very first people we changed on this planet ... the leaders and their children?” Chiron asked.

“Anyway,” Qadesh said. “Now, it’s time to enjoy the show.”

The goddess waved her hand and watched as Max brought his hand up to Liz’s backside under her robe. Liz looked up at Max with a shinning gleam in her eyes before they looked around. It was as if someone had dosed the crowed with a powerful aphrodisiac, half of them jumped the other half and nearly everyone was having sex.

If there was any resistance left in the Pride, it was only enough to coat the fingernail on their pinkie finger. Soon the couples of the Pride grabbed hold of each other and kissed passionately. As they held each other they were suddenly drawn elsewhere and they themselves drew in others. The leading families among the tribes were making out among themselves when they felt the pull but it was to varying degrees of strength, the ones pulled in first where the Wolfen. While Scott wasn’t the leader, he was part of that family.

He soon started kissing Maria as Michael enveloped the Wolfen’s mate in his arms. Alex and Isabel soon took another couple, as did Kyle and Tess. The leading couple in that family were taken by Max and Liz. All of them were kissing, sucking the soul out of each other. Liz and Max had come to know the leaders well, it was something they felt they should do and even more so now as Liz reached down and took Malcolm’s cock into her hand. She stroked him slowly but firmly and caused him to groan into her mouth.

At the same time all the Pride’s women were doing the same thing while the men cupped the firm and pliant flesh of their breasts. They pressed their bodies together and the gods watched; Qadesh had a very smug look on her face as the other families moved closer and occupied themselves with each other until the Pride was ready. Liz and Max pushed their new lovers onto the ground just as Kelly and her Pride came back over. They were very eager to watch; besides they felt that they would get their own turn.

Liz straddled the werewolf as Max mounted the Wolfen’s mate. In seconds both were riding away. Liz’s hands glided over her own body along with the Wolfen who caressed her thighs. Liz massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples as her eyes closed and ground against him. Max pounded away. In his mind he could hear Liz’s heartbeat and she could hear his, it was the same for all of them and soon the energies at the heart of their powers reached out. The mental link wasn’t nearly as strong as the ones shared with their mates but it was enough to feel each other.

Off to the side, Isabel was on a rock with her legs wrapped around a Wolfen as his mate licked and nibbled her breast while Alex had her bent over and was sawing his dick in and out of her. His left hand ran over her thigh as his right sought out a breast and squeezed. Maria and Scott were both standing; she had one leg wrapped around his. He was moving slowly, and bugging the hell out of Maria who had an itch that needed to be scratched badly. Michael and his Wolfen lover were against a tree; all through their movements he never once lost eye contact with Maria. Kyle and Tess were on the grass with the final two, both moving wildly while they held hands. Both had wild looks of passion and desire on their faces.

“Ughhnnnnn ... Yesssss ... ughnnnnnnnnnnnnn...”

“Oh fuck ... aghnnnnnn...”

“Yeah ... yeah ... oh yeah...”

“Ghnnnnn ... grhnnnn ... yessss ... yessssss ... yesssssss ... uhghhhhhh.”

Everyone moaned and groaned until with a resounding scream everyone came, but by then the entire group of partygoers had been drawn in. Surrounding the children of the leadership was a blinding light. Everyone watched, even the gods, looking in through the white light that lit up the entire lake. Not one person within that light thought anymore of it was their desires made them get off the Wolfen and move on to the next tribe. That was the Snakes.

Diego and Kali had been looking forward to this ever since they came to Moonvale. Kali sank to her knees and took Max into her mouth. She sucked him dry in the space of a couple of minutes and Max kissed her hard for the expertly given blowjob. Liz had Diego’s mouth firmly latched onto her pussy and ate her until she screamed. He and his mate took great pleasure in making Max and Liz groan their names. After that Kali and Liz wrapped their legs around the men and took them deep inside. The couples moved together, the girls kissed and the guys liked watching that. It made them thrust in deeper and harder as the rest of their families writhed against each other.

“Ughnnnnn ... Aghnnnnn ... OHFUCKKK ... UGHNNNNNN...”

“Yes ... yes ... oh god yesssssss ... aghnnnnnnnn ... oh yeahhhhhhhhhh...” The moans kept coming, everyone at the party were now joining in. They had fallen back into the swing of things and coupled with each other relentlessly.

The light remained unending as it came time for the Fliers. The snakes moved away and started with the Wolfen. It was slow and passionate - they were making love. However, sex with the Fliers, as the Pride was now learning, was an interesting experience. They were in their animan bodies and had carried the cats up into the air while using their strong wings to hover. The women rested themselves on the legs of the male Fliers while the men had feathered legs wrapped around them. They thrust away, continually rubbing their bodies against each other. Isabel had her back arched completely back as the Flier she was with held her securely. Her body was wracked with multiple orgasms and they weren’t stopping anytime soon. It was the same with all the women. They just hoped their lovers could keep pace.

“Mmmm ... huuuuuuuuuu ... nuhhhhhh ... mmmmmmmm ... ahghhhhhhhhh...”

“Ughhhhh ... ughnnnnnn ... ughnnnn ... grhnnnnnnnnnn...”

“Fuuuuuuuuu ... oh my god ... ughnn ... oh my god ... ohmygod ... OHMYGODDDD...”

They came with cataclysmic force before landing back on terra firma, but in seconds they were raring to go got their next bout and that was with the Bears. That was hard, primal and utterly blissful. With the bears, the men mounted the women and fucked them hard. It went on and on, grinding themselves together. After the bears it came the turn of the Reptiles and that was distinctly more spiritual. They used their hands to engage pleasure centres on the Prides’ bodies that they didn’t even know about. Inside the bubble of light there was a mass of writhing bodies just like the outside. Not one teenager from the school wasn’t engaged in sex, even though Flanagan wasn’t at the party any more he had caught up with a female of the Wild Pack who let him use her body against the brick of the halls.

The last family was Kelly’s. They were Rakas and weren’t needed for the DNA that the gods wanted to pass on but they were just as drawn in as the others. They had their own place in the future and the gods wanted to make sure they reached there. The sex continued, clouds rolled over head as the moon reached its apex and started to descend. Everyone was overcome with never ending orgasms and it was a sight never seen before at the party orgy in years passed but this was a year to be marked.

“Ughhhnnn ... fuck ... yes ... ughnnnn ... Aghhhhhhhhhh...”

“So goooooooood ... ughnnnnnnn...”

“Aggghhhnnnnnn...”

“Yesssssssssss...”

“Aghnnn ... ughnnnnn ... oh yesssss ... ughnnnnnnnn...”

“Ughhhnnn ... ughnnnn ... ughnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...”

They went on and on. Moving on from tribe to tribe and taking their essence into them, blending on an entirely new level than experienced before by their race. It was as if they were engaging in the own mating ritual, similar to the one that bonded them to the person that would father or mother their children but this one was making them more of a family. As Qadesh planned the spread of the Ganderium didn’t happen. As Isabel, Alex, Michael, Maria, Kyle and Tess coupled with their counterparts in the various tribes, the Ganderium in their blood and cells died in the tribes after relaying the genetic instructions from them without transferring what they were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.