First Time With Kathy - Cover

First Time With Kathy

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How did Kathy and I first connect? An almost true to life account.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

Kathy had taken to eating our lunches together (Yeah, I know: just like high school). The more time I spent in her company, the happier her presence made me. She was smart, cute, funny, quick witted, and, when she smiled (a smile that she favored me with frequently), both her face illuminated, and the surrounding environment became so much brighter.

We had taken a few more field trips together, including introducing her to the metropolitan park system. For some reason, she had not made them part of her summers, and, when I took her on my own picnic to one, at Sussex Lake, well, you would have thought I had shown her the walkway to paradise.

After we ate, and spent the requisite 45 minutes chatting, she entered the bathhouse to change into her own bathing suit, while I simply shucked my shirt and shorts leaving me in my own suit. She cautiously joined me, wrapped demurely in a beach towel. I turned to tuck our clothing away, and stood, and had my breath taken away.

Now, Kathy was a churchgoing woman, from a churchgoing family. She dressed modestly. Now, some of my classmates showed up for lectures “dressed to impress”. Given that this was circa 1980, we’re not talking see through tops or anything, but, still, not everybody dressed “office casual”, which might be a good description of Kathy’s typical wardrobe selections.

So, when I stood to observe her small two piece swimsuit, well, it was flattering, and left no doubt that this was an adult woman. I was sufficiently jaded that I did not promptly display a “gallant reflex”, but, well, this promised later good times indeed.

While I tried to process this pretty vista, Kathy pirouetted and asked, “Does this make me look fat? My mother thought it was too daring, although she predicted that you’d appreciate it.”

I have described Kathy, right? Her brown eyes and pretty face lit with an inner radiance whenever she smiled. Her firm medium sized bust beckoned to me. Slender abdomen, flat and firm, smoothly flowed into her rounded hips, framing her pelvis. Her swimsuit bottoms covered, and framed, her sex, hinting at the delights waiting beneath. So, Hell! Yes!, I appreciated it.

I was surprised that her mother thought about my reaction to her suit, at all, and was surprised as well as her seeming acceptance of her daughter wearing this suit, implicit acceptance of our physical relationship. Kathy, seeing the admiration in my eyes, reached out, drew me close, and hugged me. She whispered into my ear, “So, is it my beauty that leaves you unable to speak, or did you just have a stroke?”

When she drew back, likely my stuttering did not help her clarify that question. She figured things out on her own, seeing no facial droop, and started to laugh. “Oh, you fool! If you don’t drag your tongue back inside our mouth, you’ll trip over it! Here, let’s get into the lake, and hope that the cool water will shock some sense into you!”.

I followed, her bouncing gait through the sand doing interesting things to her taut bottom. Fortunately, before my loins could finish the briefing my eyes, and libido, were providing and start to respond appropriately, we were hip deep into the lake. Cool lake water helped me maintain public decorum.

I had been a swimmer in high school, and tried a little of my old stuff. Hmm, not in shape like I had been 7 years ago. Kathy laughed, and splashed, and swam alongside of me. Once, when she stood from the water, smoothing the water from her shoulder length dark hair, I watched the water flowing over her curves, as if caressing her like a lover would. I stood, staring, until she blinked her eyes clear.

“What?” she asked, as she noted my speechless gaze. “Oh, no you don’t! I recognize that look! You want to do horrible things to my soft brown body, and here, I’m a respectable churchgoing woman! Oh, no you don’t!”, she continued, as she started to back out of the water. “You, you, you ... oh, you incorrigible ruffian! You will simply have to wait until we get home, and then we can have this conversation! No, I am not wrestling with you out here with God and everybody looking on! You! YOU! Stop!”

I followed her, methodically. She made hand gestures as if to fend me off, and I occasionally reached out, guiding her from side to side so as to prevent her landing in the middle of some family’s picnic. Reaching our towels, I grabbed hers, and wrapped her in it. I wrapped her in my arms, rubbing her dry, and basking in her warmth.

She snaked an arm from her coverings, and held me at arm’s length. “We need to go home. I have something there, that I want to show you.”

I reached for my own towel, leisurely drying my self. “What might that be?”

She stopped me, again. “Me.”

“Do you mean, right now?”

She looked at me, as I were stupid. (not that I had just given cause to wonder, or something!) “No, silly! If we wait until we’re home, then nobody will be scandalized by your barbarian ways! Why aren’t we there, yet?”

Recognizing a good plan once I had been beaten with it, I started to gather our things. “Yes, ma’am! On the way!”

Kathy tucked her towel around her waist, sarong like, and started to help me collect stuff. She muttered something, low and soft, that might have sounded like “that’s what I thought!”, but it was difficult to tell.

I did not speed home, not quite, but the looming prospect of enjoying Kathy’s favors once again, did motivate me to not waste time. I parked, unlocked the car, and handed her my keys. She unlocked the door, and tripped up the stairs before me, and I gathered up our stuff and followed along.

I entered my apartment, and I turned from locking the door, to find a smiling, topless Kathy waiting for me, her blouse dangling from one hand.

“I’m gonna make you come in my mouth!”

Gotta love a woman who has a plan! “Uh, am I supposed to talk you out of that? because, if you think for one second that I’m gonna try to change your mind, you’re way, way wrong!”

She laughed out loud. “Oh, silly white boy! You have no choice in this matter! you are gonna be putty in my hands, and I will mould you to my liking! Come here, and let me have my way with you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.