First Time With Kathy - Cover

First Time With Kathy

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How did Kathy and I first connect? An almost true to life account.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

I slept intermittently, both because my mind was a whirl, and my johnston rising in anticipation of happy fun times to come. It did seem as if only an hour or two had passed, when my alarm interrupted another dream ravishment of my willing companion.

Driving over to Kathy’s house, I considered how we might spend our day. Parking in front of her house, I knew what alternatives I’d offer her. Marie answered promptly to the ringing of the doorbell, inviting me inside. Kathy trilled a greeting, as she skipped down the stairs, backpack slung over one shoulder. “Bye, Mom! See you tonight!”, as she hugged Marie, and gave me a smile full of promise over her mother’s shoulder.

We headed out to spend the morning at the zoo. Kathy led us about, a sort of caramel colored wide eyed random motion generator. As she related, she had not been to the zoo since she was a little girl. I do not know if the exhibits, or her enthusiasm were more entertaining, but, hands down, being there with her was the best part.

As afternoon began to roll around, we went to Shield’s Bar, for their deep dish pizza. For many years, there had been a certain amount of debate, as to whether Shield’s or Buddy’s was the superior representative of Detroit’s pizza. Tonight, we sampled Shields. Curiously, my Detroit born-and-raised companion had never eaten here. She was impressed, and found that Shield’s compared favorably to the chain store delivery pizza she had experienced.

Having eaten our fill, we carried the remains of the meal out to my car. I parked in my accustomed spot, we stashed the left overs in my frig, and settled in on my sofa. I sidled next to her, and insinuated my arm over her shoulder, preparatory to drawing her close, and beginning my (or so I thought) smooth seduction of this precious morsel.

She did not appear impressed with my smooth moves. Drawing my hand off her shoulder and over her head, depositing it in my lap with all the enthusiasm she might display handling a dog turd, she sat upright, and turned to me.

“I thought that you and my mother had decided that you were not interested in fooling around. You and she were pretty chummy, and it sure sounded as if you both were determined to protect my virtue, regardless of my own plans for my virtue. You just sit there, and be virtuous, young man, so you can report to my mother that we were proper little churchgoing church mice! “ She crossed her arms, doing interesting things to her bust in the process, and continued, as if in an aside. “Harrumph! Not interested in my soft brown body! Don’t want to fool around, the least little bit! I heard that white boys were only after my black booty, and you—YOU-- cannot be bothered to take advantage of me, and my weakened defenses, when I’m simply burning for you to handle me, to take me, to strip my clothing from me, like some cave man! I’ve got your ‘wait until tomorrow’, your ‘convince your mother I respect you!’, your ‘finish our studying, we can take our time’, and I’ve got it right here! You can just finish whatever you have to do, that is more important than ravishing me, the ravishing that I richly deserve, and then, when you are done, you can sit right there, and keep your hands to yourself, and ‘take your time’, while I let you know all the good times you missed out on! Fool!”

I was stunned. As I began to stutter out some sort of apology, some explanation, some sort of balm to soothe her abraded feelings, I stumbled over my words, I wandered, and generally verbally made a complete fool of myself.

Once I came up for air, taking a breath preparatory to more wheedling, apologizing, and generally groveling, I noted the glint in her eye. I stopped abruptly.

“What?” was her reply, once she noted the silence. “You were doing pretty well there, for a minute, and I was starting to enjoy your performance. Why did you stop?”

I mock-glared at her. “You were going to let me stumble along, for how long, before you let me know that you were completely yanking my chain?”

Her brown eyes went wide, and a moue formed. “Me? Tease you? About getting behind me, and you waiting, and scheming with my mother? How can you accuse me of doing such a thing?”

I looked into the distance, as if deliberating her statement. “Oh, perhaps you are having entirely too much fun at my expense? Maybe, you’re laying it on way too thick? Maybe, since I can smell your arousal, and I did notice your earlier enthusiasm for a romantic interlude, and find this in stark contrast to the bucket of manure you just now laid on me. I suppose, that would be how I can accuse you of teasing me!”

She burst out laughing, and rocked from side to side. “Oh, you should have seen your face! You looked like the kid whose ice cream cone fell onto the sidewalk! Ho, ho, ho! I haven’t caught anybody up in my foolishness, in quite a while! And, you were stuttering in your enthusiasm to get a piece of my action! As if you were not gonna get some from me!”

She paused, and reached for my hand. “Silly white boy, let’s go to bed!”

She rose from the couch with a grace that I in no way matched, and led me to the bedroom. “You sit here, and wait for me. I have a few things to get ready for you, and you need to wait right here! I won’t be long!”

I heard water running, and swishing, and she returned, smelling minty fresh. “My turn!”, I announced, and retired to brush my own teeth.

I wandered towards the back of the place, and saw her sitting nakedly upon my bed, only my pillow, clutched before her as if it were a shield, concealing her curves. Her clothing was settled upon a chair in the corner of the room, but, gotta tell you, I only had eyes for Kathy.

I stepped up to her, and she relinquished the pillow to my tug. I tossed it onto the head of the bed, and admired her shy smile. I pulled my shirt over my head, toed my shoes off. Once I was as naked as she, I stood at the side of the bed, and reached for her. She took my hand, standing next to the bed, where we embraced.

So, Kathy was around 5 feet, maybe 5’2”, tall, weighed around 110 pounds. Her breasts, medium sized and firm, reached for me, umber curves capped with darker areolae, nipples erect and pointing my way. They burrowed into my chest, and I dropped my hands to caress her butt, firm, round, and tight. I thrilled to hear her murmur her pleasure.

Her questing tongue searched out, and found, my own, and she twisted, rubbing those breasts against me, as my throbber began to leave trail of excitement across her abdomen. She noticed, and settled upon the bed, winding up seated with her back against the headboard, and me kneeling back between her knees.

She let her gaze travel up and down my body (as if I was not similarly surveying her own charms!), and observed, “Somebody like what he sees! And, it seems, has ‘big’ plans!”

I figured that two could play the coy game, and replied, “Oh? Did I misunderstand the entire waiting-naked-in-your-boyfriend’s-bed thing? If you aren’t sure about all this, well, I suppose that I could just get dressed again, and take you home. If that’s what you want, that is?”

Now, it was her turn to backpedal and stutter. “No, no, no! I didn’t mean anything ... wait! You demon! You know that you have me all naked, hot and wet, simply drooling to get you to slide that hot bony monster deep inside me, and you’re going to tease like you will simply get dressed and call it all good? And, not give me just what I want? Oh, no you don’t! You just slip right over here, and let me show you what good lovin’ feels like!”

I chuckled, and, reaching up to grasp her slim hips, drew her back down the bed, until she was glans-to-quim with my one eyed cooter creamer. Kathy glanced at our nearly joined pelvises, looked me in the eye, and placed her hands on my shoulders. Biting her lower lip in a demure facsimile of an innocent face, she arched her back, driving my cockhead between those greasy dark lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.