Call Me Beth - Version A - Cover

Call Me Beth - Version A

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - At the close of the Vietnam War I was one of those people who officially didn't exist. It's a little disconcerting to realize even your birth records were erased. I get a new identity and a whole lot more out of the whole thing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

“Daddy, Wendy wasn’t the only pervert in the family. Sometimes I like it if it hurts and you fuck me anyway. I never told you because I was afraid you wouldn’t let me get away with it. It makes me feel like a really dirty little slut. It hurts and I still want you to fuck me. It hurts, and you still make me cum. Only a little slut addicted to your cock would do that, right daddy? I was afraid you wouldn’t let me enjoy my kinky thing if you knew it hurt me,” Ann said.

“Wendy taught me not to judge other people’s kinks. A little pain that doesn’t damage you is different than pain from an injury or illness. Don’t let it get so sore you need to go to the ER baby,” I said.

“I won’t daddy. When I’m sore, it lets me imagine that you have fucked me so long you made me sore.

“In my nastiest fantasy you rape me when I’m a young teenager. Your cock is too big for my little pussy and I get abrasions around the mouth of my cunt but you keep on fucking me multiple times every day, whether it hurts me or not. I never stop you, and in fact I like it because you tell me I’m so sexy you lose control and can’t help yourself. Everyone knows I’m the plainest of your daughters, so it really gets me hot to hear you say you lose control because I’m so sexy,” Ann said.

“I never did role playing with Beth, but if you want us to, so you get off even better, I’m willing to try. In fact, baby, I’ll do pretty much anything for you as long as it doesn’t involve you fucking another man,” I said.

“I think it’s kind of a silly schoolgirl fantasy dad. I probably should have outgrown it by now. Still, do you think we could do it without putting bruises on either of us if we tried it?” Ann asked.

“It all depends on how hard you fight me,” I said.

“I don’t think it would get me off if it was too fake, so I’d have to fight you pretty hard. I could agree to no dirty tricks. No gouging your eyes or kneeing you in the balls. No stuff like that,” Ann said.

“OK, I can agree to that. I’m not going to tell you ahead of time when I’m going to grab you because that would make it as fake as a swinger’s party. I’m just going to take you. If you want to play, make me force you. If you just want to fuck, show me you want me,” I said.

“Dad, there is a lot of talk about needing to get specific consent each and every time for each and every sex act. I think that’s stupid. I love you now, and I’m not changing my mind. You have my permission to sex me in any and every way there is, including forcing me, now, and for as long as we are together,” Ann said.

“You realize that I’m all about romance and true love and making love, not just fucking, right?” I asked.

“I remember you once said parents do their best to take care of their girls even if what their daughter needs goes against the parent’s personality. I promise I won’t insist on my own way every time. You’ll get me so hot by giving me my fantasy, you’re going to get the hottest possible sex out of me, so you might even learn to like my kinkiness a little,” Ann said.

We went back to work around a month after Beth’s funeral. I followed her wishes and Beth was cremated. Our daughters helped me scatter her ashes from one of our high-altitude planes over the top of Denali. We had to put on oxygen masks, depressurize the cabin, and scatter her ashes out of an open cockpit window, but we got it done.

I checked Ann out on all our planes. She started flying as my copilot most of the time. Ann wasn’t as focused as Beth was, and we usually found a way to sneak off someplace and fuck each other silly while the plane was being refueled and cargo unloaded/loaded. Ann opted for a modified A-line skirt and a white blouse as her uniform. The skirt wasn’t flared enough to blow up in the wind, but it did let me pull up her skirt easily when we wanted to fuck.

Ann liked to distract me and see if she really could drive me so crazy I got out of control. Frequently she didn’t wear a bra or panties. That let us fuck in storerooms and broom closets and any other damn place Ann could bend over for me. It also kept me aroused almost all the time because I could smell Ann’s hot pussy drooling. It could easily have turned into a “Flight Safety” issue, but we both knew how to compartmentalize and turn off the erotic part of our sex crazy brains when we were flying or doing a preflight.

Ann kept me young in a lot of ways. Getting fucked three or four times a day was only one way. I didn’t want to be the fat old man with the hot young girlfriend, so I started exercising and losing weight. That improved my general health and cut down on the likelihood I’d have to take medicine that might interfere with getting an erection. Ann pointed out that if I ever failed an annual medical exam I’d lose my pilot’s license until I got the problem corrected. I agreed exercising was a good idea and we turned one of the bedrooms in the house into a work-out room.

I wanted to see what all the fuss over Yoga Pants was about so I suggested Ann show me how to do some basic Yoga stuff. She saw right through me, but it actually helped me calm down. Ann wore costumes to stir me up while we did Yoga, and the exercises calmed me down. We almost always had a nice sweaty fuck after doing Yoga, so both of us were very happy about adding Yoga to our workouts.

When I was in good shape Ann slowly started increasing how many times we screwed each other every day. Because I was in good physical condition and had improved my health, we found I could actually fuck my little girl and shoot off inside her six times every day.

Ann smiled at me when it was obvious we could maintain that pace as long as my health didn’t change, and said, “Daddy, you satisfy me completely.”

I heard the “now” that she didn’t say.

Mandy invited us to her graduation. As we were making preparations to go Ann said, “I don’t know how mom did it. I don’t think I can share you with my sister. I also don’t think that I can give up some of the orgasms you give me every day just so you can give some to her.”

I tried to look serious and I said, “Well, your mom was sick and she was also trying to figure out how horny teenage girls living out in the wilderness could get fucked often enough to keep them calmed down without serious consequences.

“I don’t have to sleep with Mandy or Wendy or Mary ever again if it will upset you darling.”

“I really want you all to myself, but I don’t want to be the selfish bitch sister who has everything but won’t share,” Ann said.

“You can only be the girl you are Ann. You have no obligation to share. I know Wendy wouldn’t want her Master to just start fucking you. Of course, her Master could fuck another girl any time he wanted to, but if he’s smart and wants to hold on to the deed to wendy’s body and mind, he won’t. Even if she messed up badly and needed to be punished severely, that would be the worst way possible to punish her.

“You didn’t ask me how I feel ab

out it, so I’ll tell you. I love all my daughters, but now I’m only in love with you. If there were some compelling reason one of your sisters needed me, I’d take care of her, with your permission, but I’d prefer we find another way to help her if we could. I want to be able to insist I’m your only guy and I think the best way to deserve that is for you to be my only girl,” I said.

Beth and I had agreed early in our marriage that the best way to do things was to talk them over ahead of time and agree on our basic philosophy about possible issues. I was glad Ann was sensible and taking the same approach that had worked so well for her mom and me.

We flew into the town where Mandy’s college was located. We got a tie-down space on the transient ramp and fueled up the plane so it wouldn’t have condensation in the tanks that could lead to ice in the fuel line. Having a turboprop plane is a lot easier in some ways. If the truck says Jet-A, you are good. No worrying about the octane of the fuel or any of that piston engine stuff.

The rental car agency delivered the car to the General Aviation terminal. We got a ride to their office, I showed them my DL and insurance card, got my credit card swiped, did the paperwork, and then we drove to Mandy’s college. We picked her up and took her out for a nice dinner. After dinner, we took her to her apartment. She didn’t mention being horny or needing me, so I didn’t bring it up. I’ll admit I was disappointed she wasn’t soaking her panties over me anymore, but then again it made it easier to keep my relationship with Ann going strong and problem free.

We had a comfortable hotel room and Ann and I subjected the bed to long and brutal strength tests with us fucking each other really hard in numerous positions.

I woke up and needed to pee. When I came back from the bathroom I jumped on Ann like I was an intruder assaulting her. She was asleep when I attacked her so it was easy to subdue her. It was difficult to make myself do it, but according to current thought I raped my daughter because I didn’t get her specific permission to fuck her that time. It didn’t take very long for Ann’s body to betray her and begin responding to my cock in her dry cunt. It only took two minutes before her pussy was as wet as always. I was holding her hands above her head, pressed to the bed and I’d been able to sink my hard dick into her tight little twat before she woke up enough to fight me. I pinned her hips to the bed as I drove my prick into her. Ann tried to squirm out from under me, but that only ground her clit against me harder. That made Ann start cumming. It only took two or three orgasms for Ann to stop fighting me and start fucking me back, trying to help me make her cum harder and more often.

Ann stopped begging me to quit raping her and started begging me to fuck her harder and deeper and to make her cum. I hammered my cock into my daughter until she started cumming so hard and so often it seemed like she was totally out of control.

I dumped my load in Ann’s pussy while she was cumming. Her snatch sucked on my cock like a hungry mouth and drained my balls dry. Ann whispered, “Thank you daddy. I found out what I needed to know. I’m not going to need this as often as I thought. I’m really just like you and would rather have romantic, totally voluntary love making.

We cuddled and Ann wrapped her legs around mine. “Thank you for loving me so much daddy,” Ann said just before we fell asleep.

We went to Mandy’s graduation and watched her walk across the stage and get her diploma. She gave her speech and it wasn’t trite bullshit. I was very proud of my daughter. After the graduation Mandy said she needed to stop by her apartment before going to the graduation party her friends were having.

When we parked Mandy said, “You need to come up because the security guys will imagine you are terrorists if you wait in the car.”

We went up to Mandy’s apartment. As soon as the door was closed she lifted up her academic gown and said, “Look dad, no pants!” My daughter was completely naked under her gown.

We all had a good laugh and Mandy went in her bedroom to get dressed for the party. That few seconds of exhibitionism was the only vaguely sexual thing that happened the whole time we were there until we were on the way to the airport.

“Dad, mom said there was something she always wanted to do, but never did. I just wanted to check to see if you and Ann would like to fuck on the plane. I could fly the plane and you could screw each other in the cabin. You could join the mile high, two miles high, three miles high, four miles high, and five miles high club all in one day, because I know how long it takes you guys to finish,” Mandy said.

Ann laughed and said, “Thanks sis. I’ve always wanted to do it, but then I decided it was a Safety of Flight issue even with someone else flying. Having your dad and your sister screwing in the cabin of the plane you are flying might be just a tad distracting. When you factor in that you were our dad’s lover for years and you’ve eaten out your sister a bunch of times, I don’t think you are really qualified to be the safety observer.”

Mandy took the car back to the rental office. Ann and I did the preflight inspection of the plane, and in a few minutes, we were taxiing to the hammerhead. I activated our flight plan, then we were number one for take-off. I gave command of the plane to Ann. She taxied onto the runway, lining up with the centerline. She set the brakes and ran up the engine to full power. All the engine instruments checked out, so she tapped the toes of the rudder pedals to release the brakes. We were rolling. Ann was better than I am at steering with her feet, so there was no wobbling. We were accelerating quickly, and long before we reached a decision point on the ten-thousand-foot runway we were airborne.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.