Echo - Cover

Echo

Copyright© 2018 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens when you go back in time, to a childhood so overwhelming, so traumatic, that suicide was a viable option? Could you seize the moment, make that change that saves you?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Char was naked in a flash, rubbing her breasts as she watched me get undressed. Bev followed suit and I made them stop. I stood them side by side and stared at them, awestruck by how gorgeous, how flawless their bodies were.

I even called Anne over, and had her stand next to me.

“Look at them, Anne. Look how perfect they are. There is something there for everyone! Bev has bigger breasts and wider hips. She is soft and succulent. Char has the hard body of an athlete; can you see the muscles flexing under her skin? Look at their eyes, Anne, see how they shine with desire? How unbelievably sexy is that?”

Both Bev and Char were flushed and smiling, their nipples hard and ready. I could smell them already and I wanted to ramp their desire even higher.

“Come on Anne, I want to look closer, don’t you?”

Anne nodded wordlessly, her own nipples trying to poke holes through her t-shirt.

“But wait ... Anne, sweetheart, you are way over dressed. I hardly think it is fair that you are dressed and we are all bare.” I said softly, and Anne shook, biting her lip. I could tell she was nervous, so behind my back I waved at the girls.

“Come on, Anne! We want to see that sexy body. I promise we will make it worth your while.” Bev said, licking her lips.

“We want to see you too, Anne, I want to see every square inch that we will be licking tonight.” Char followed along, not sounding quite as polished, but the desire in her voice was real.

Anne blushed furiously, pulling off her glasses long enough to yank her t-shirt over her head. She had the biggest breasts of the three by far, and though they sagged a little, because of the size, they were magnificent.

She stripped off her panties in a flash, showing a full bush, and then looked down, covering herself.

“It’s okay Anne. If you want, I am sure they would be glad to help you trim that up!” Both Bev and Char nodded.

Char was playing with her nipples now, just strumming them with her finger tips.

I led Anne around behind the girls.

“Look at Bev’s ass, look how her back transitions to that plush, round, flawless ass. Makes you want to bury your face between her cheeks, doesn’t it?” Bev bent slowly at the waist, her feet shoulder width apart, and her pussy was peeking out between her thighs, already wet and ready.

Char followed suit, and I groaned. “Look at her! Char has that hard, round ass that fits perfectly in your hand. And look ... her little starfish, don’t you want to lick it? Tease it? Fuck it with your tongue? I know I do.”

Anne was breathing hard and tugging on her nipples, twisting and pulling on them.

“I can smell three horny women and it is driving me crazy!” I growled.

“Well, we don’t want you popping off too fast, now do we?” Bev said, grabbing my arm. She sat me on the side of the bed and knelt down next to me, dragging Char down with her.

“Look, Char, see how gorgeous this is? It’s a nice size too, not too small, not so big it is scary. It’s about seven inches, and the way it felt in my ass after the dance? Perfect! See here?” she pointed at the pre-cum that was starting to drip down my shaft. “That is there to make it slippery, like your girl cum, to make it easier to get it inside of you.”

Char reached up with her forefinger and touched the clear fluid, rubbing in between her fingers and her thumb with a smile. Then, surprising me, she leaned down and licked the head of my cock, forcing a moan from my lips. She seemed to hesitate as she tasted it, then smiled again, raising her eyebrows.

“It’s not bad. I heard it was really yucky.” she said, surprise in her voice.

“Okay, lesson time. See this spot on the underside, just under the head? That is the most sensitive spot, like your clit, but you can be more direct with this. When you take him in your mouth, work that spot with your tongue. Be careful to cover your teeth so you don’t hurt him. You can also play with his balls but be very gentle. I hear that some guys love a girl to lick and suck them.”

Char wrapped her fingers around my cock and stroked it once, sending another rivulet of pre-cum running down to her fingers. She quickly licked it up with a “Yum!” before taking the head of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue went to work on the underside and I could only moan, trying to hold back.

“Now, while you do that, I think Anne needs some attention too. I already got a taste of lover boy last night.” Bev said, standing up and kissing me quickly, then feeding one nipple to my hungry mouth. After a moment, she groaned and pulled away.

I watched as she walked over to Anne. Anne had taken a seat on a chair and was busy fingering herself with one hand, the other twisting a nipple as she watched Char suck my cock.

Bev leaned over and gave Anne a passionate kiss, her hands taking over on the girl’s breasts. When they broke apart, Bev sank to her knees and urged Anne to put one leg over each arm, opening up her pussy to my gaze and Bev’s questing tongue.

Meanwhile, Char had gone to town on my cock, taking as much as she could in her mouth as her hand jacked the shaft. I was close, very close and I tried to warn her.

“Char, baby ... uhh ... I’m...” Char paused, her lips wrapped just around the head and her tongue lashing the frenulum as I began to shoot into her waiting mouth. She continued to suck, her cheeks concave like she was sucking on a straw, until I was done.

She pulled her head back, closed her eyes, and swallowed. When she opened her eyes again, she nodded then attacked my cock again, sucking the last few drops out and then smiling at me.

“I don’t know if other guys taste different, but I liked it.” she said with a giggle.

“Well, I loved it! Come up here, you sexy bitch, and let me show you how much.” I reached down and picked her up, spinning and dropping her on the mattress.

Behind me, I could hear Anne having another orgasm, her normally chirpy voice was low and she grunted out her orgasm. “Yes ... fuck ... lick it ... another finger ... fuck ... YES!”

Her head was whipping side to side and she had both hands twined in Bev’s hair, grinding my cousin’s face in her sopping pussy. Bev had one of her own hands down between her own legs, and I saw her shiver as she came too.

I turned and buried my face in Char’s pussy, licking and sucking for all I was worth. Two fingers went up inside, tapping and rubbing on her G-spot and, when she started lifting her ass off the bed, ready to cum, I slid my finger into her ass like last time.

The only thing keeping her from waking the whole house was the pillow she grabbed and screamed out her pleasure in to.

When she came back down, I crawled up and held her while she shivered, riding the aftershocks.

Bev had pulled away, her face glazed with Anne’s juices and a grin on her face. Anne looked completely different, like a lioness who has spotted her prey. Before I knew it, Bev had pulled her to the bed and laid Anne down, climbing aboard and straddling the girl’s face, grinding her pussy down onto Anne’s tongue and chin while she played with the huge titties in front of her.

I was ready to go again, the action going on beside us making my cock throb. I reached over and grabbed a condom, catching Char’s attention.

“Watch me, Char. You need to know how to do this. See? it is a ring, but you have to pinch some material so my cum has a place to go. You don’t want the guy busting the condom inside of you! Then you place it on the head and roll it down the shaft to the base. Now it is ready to go and the rubber, the latex, makes it less sensitive for a guy, so he can last longer. It is better without a condom, but much safer with one. Promise me you will always use one until you are married?”

Char nodded, her eyes on my cock. “Char, promise me.” I ordered, making sure she was paying attention. She looked at me, startled.

“I promise, Wayne.”

“Good, I care too much about you. There are things out there, diseases you can get and teenage pregnancy is not a good thing either. If you are safe, you can have so much fun though!”

I felt bad breaking the mood a bit, but AIDS was finally discovered as a ‘thing’ and soon would become an epidemic.

“Come here, sexy ... I want you on top the first time, that way you control it.” I said, caressing her breast.

“How do I ... I mean, what do I do?” She sounded excited, but uncertain.

“Just straddle me, baby girl. Throw your leg over here. Good, now move up until your pussy is pressing against me. Move your hips ... rub against me ... that’s it, baby, feel how wet you are? Feel how good that feels? When you are ready, just lift up and ... Yes! That’s it, sweetheart. Now, you control how fast and how far.”

Char began to sink a bit, freezing for a moment, her eyes wide. She pulled back off, but quickly sank more, her expressions a fascinating mixture of awe, desire, fear and pleasure. When I was finally fully sheathed inside of her, she sat there, a smile on her face and her eyes closed.

“God ... that feels so ... weird, but so good! You are touching places that no one has ever touched before ... you are touching me inside!”

“Move your hips back and forth, side to side, little circles, find out what feels good to you, baby.” I whispered, my hands on her hips.

She began to experiment, finding spots that made her gasp and moan. Once she had the hang of it, I reached up and fondled her breasts, teasing her nipples. Char was biting her lip, raising up a couple of inches and slamming back down, her hips would move in a little circle and she would rise up again. She was making little whining noise, with the cutest ‘Yip!’ every time she bottomed out on my cock.

It wasn’t long before she was sweating, breathing hard and I could feel her tighten up, her muscles fluttering along my shaft. I grabbed her nipples, pulling harder, squeezing harder and that was all it took. She threw her head back and, thankfully, Bev reached over and stuck two fingers in her mouth, blocking the scream that tried to escape as she came.

She melted, laying down on my chest and breathing hard. I could feel her heart hammering in her chest where it touched mine.

I slowly rolled over until I was on top, still connected, and I reached back, grabbing one leg behind the knee and bringing it up. I was making short little thrusts, keeping the good feelings going.

I folded her leg so her shin was against my chest and her thigh was pressing against her breast, then grabbed the other, pulling it into the same spot.

When she was ready, I started moving, speeding up my thrusts. She lay there, a huge smile on her face as I started to move faster, angling my thrusts so the head of my cock was beating against her G-spot. It wasn’t long before she came again, this time screaming into a pillow again and driving me crazy. I pounded her, grinding my groin against her clit and the head of my cock against her cervix as I came.

She seemed to hold her breath, her pussy clamping down on me until I was done, then she just collapsed.

She was awake, but her eyes were unfocused and she lay there, breathing heavily.

Beside me, Bev had come at least twice and was now in a sixty-nine, sucking Anne’s clit and driving three fingers into the girl’s pussy as fast and hard as she could.

I pulled out of Char, holding the base of the condom, and quickly stripped it off, throwing it in the toilet in my bathroom.

When I came back, Anne and Bev were laying on their backs, both panting and absolutely covered in pussy juice, but both were smiling.

I crawled onto the bed, between Bev and Char, pulling Char to my chest and letting my hand play with Bev’s bush. She was laying with her feet by my head and she raised up enough to look at me and grin.

“I hope you can go again, Wayne, because you are not leaving this room until you fuck me.”

“I need a minute, but I can’t wait, Baby.” I told her and felt Char giggling on my chest.

“Bev, you can feel it! You can feel it pulsing inside of you when he cums ... it made me cum all over again!” Char said, kissing my chest over and over.

“It’s bigger than my hairbrush.” I heard Anne say. I looked over and she was on her side, her elbow on the bed and her head in her hand. She was blushing, but the look in her eye told me that she might not be strictly lesbian.

“Maybe you should try it too, Anne.” Bev said lightly, running her hand over the other girl’s hip.

Anne shuddered, closing her eyes.

“Anne, no one, and I mean no one, will force you to do anything you don’t want to do. Tonight is about loving one another, maybe experimenting a bit but mostly about having fun, that’s it.” I said softly. She nodded but didn’t open her eyes.

Bev rolled over, her succulent ass now under my hand. I petting and fondled it, squeezing and stroking.

“You like my ass, don’t you!” she giggled.

“I do. I love your ass, and Char’s ass, and Anne’s ass too. I am a total ass man, what can I say?” I said, laughing.

“It felt so good when you fucked me there.” Bev said, her voice low and sultry. “God, you felt so huge and I could feel every bump, every beat of your heart. When I felt you cum, it was hot and wet and it felt like it was filling me up. I want to do it again, Wayne, but not tonight. Tonight, I want that hard cock where it belongs, in my cunt.”

“Well, aren’t you the filthy mouth tonight. My cock wants to be in your cunt too, but I will take that rain check for your sexy ass ... I definitely want to do that again!” I told her.

“I want to try that too.” Char said softly, reaching down and playing with my cock. It was starting to rise again and she was slowly stroking it. “Maybe not tonight, but it looked so hot, so nasty ... and Bev loved it.”

“I’ve never done that before, but it was soooo good.” Bev said, rolling back over and sitting up. “Wayne, can you do me on my knees?” Bev asked, blushing a little, but leering at me. “I think I want to lick Char’s pussy while you fuck me. I think that would be so hot.

Anne’s eyes popped open and her hand was tugging at a nipple. She was watching and listening to us.

“I can do that. You know, Char’s a screamer, and I bet if Anne came over and fed her some pussy of her own, then we could all have fun and not wake up any parents.

Char giggled and began licking her lips suggestively. “Annie, do you want me to lick your pussy? Would you like to feel my tongue inside of you while Beverly licks me?” she asked in a little girl voice.

Anne smiled and nodded.

Bev rolled off the bed and stood. She pulled Char to the edge of the bed and pushed her legs apart, bending at the waist and waggling her ass at me.

“Come and get it, hot stuff.” she growled, then buried her face in Char’s pussy. Char reached for Anne, guiding her to straddle the little brunette’s head. Anne faced me and watched Beverly eating the girl who was eating her.

I rolled on another condom and got behind Beverly, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit to get it wet. I pushed, slowly at first, burying the first inch or so. Bev’s head came up and she whined. “Oh ... fuck ... so big ... do it, do it, Wayne, fuck me with that big cock.”

I slid more in and she dove back into Char’s pussy, really going to town.

Anne was really yanking on her nipples, pulling them impossibly far out and twisting, her eyes locked on my cock as it slid inside of Bev.

Bev began pushing back, though she couldn’t get far without leaving the pussy she was eating. I began to rock, pulling back slowly, then thrusting hard, feeling my cock brush her cervix with each stroke.

Faster and faster, the erotic tableau in front of me was so fucking hot. Anne, surprising me, reached down and grabbed Char’s knees, pulling them back so the smaller girl was folded in half.

She was staring avidly at the sight of Bev thrusting two fingers into the little brunette’s twat and, when I saw Bev duck her head and begin licking Char’s starfish, Anne lost it, her whole body shaking as she came on Char’s face, Char’s body shaking as she came on Bev’s, and I wasn’t far behind.

I began hammering her, thrusting hard and fast and she was meeting every thrust. When she came, hard, she took me with her and I buried my cock in her as far as it would go, slamming her face against Char’s pussy. I pulsed inside of her, filling the condom and biting my lip to keep from screaming.

We all seemed to collapse together and it was several minutes before we could sort ourselves out.

At Bev’s suggestion, we all got in the big shower together. There was barely enough room for all four of us, but it was slippery, sexy fun as we all washed. Anne even reached for my cock, stroking it a couple of times and blushing.

When we got out, we took turns drying each other off. I got two mouths on my cock, but it didn’t come close to an orgasm, it was more like friendly play.

When they were all dry and dressed again, I kissed Char deeply, thanking her, telling her how much I enjoyed making love with her. Then it was Bev’s turn, teasing her about turning into a sailor with her foul mouth, but letting her know I loved every second. When it came to Anne, I opened my arms and she stepped in to them, giving me a warm, but chaste kiss and laying her head on my shoulder.

“Thank you, Wayne, for not, you know, pushing things.” She shuddered but clutched me tighter. “You are a good guy, Wayne.” she whispered, kissing my cheek as she pulled away.

All the signs pointed to her being abused, or raped, but that was her secret to share. I just reached out and gently stroked her cheek.

“Thank you for tonight, Anne. You are a beautiful woman, and very brave.”

Bev and Char looked at me, questions in their eyes, but I ignored them for that moment, and then it was over.

They went back to their assigned room for the night and when I turned around, I saw that it was almost three in the morning. I laid out a dry towel on the bed and climbed between the sheets, a smile on my face.

Happy birthday to me!

I ended up opening some presents on Sunday morning. I had told everyone coming to the party not to bring a gift. I wanted people to come and have fun and not feel like they were obliged.

Bev and Char both got me something anyway, and the grandparents Jessen and Dennis had gotten me gifts as well. I was surprised when Aunt Lucy handed me an envelope postmarked in Texas too.

Bev had gotten me the new Rush album that came out this year, ‘Moving Pictures’, and Char had gotten me Willie Nelson’s ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ which I hadn’t even known was out yet!

Both teased me about my weird taste in music, but I just shrugged. “I have eclectic tastes.” I said, winking at them.

Anne felt bad that she didn’t have a gift for me.

“That just means that you are good at following directions, unlike some girls.” I said, giving Bev and Char a mock glare. “If you really want to give me another gift, other than coming to my party which you already did, I will take a hug.”

Anne skipped over and gave me a very nice hug and managed to nip at my earlobe when she pulled away, blushing but smiling. The adults were all grinning at us.

“Thank you, all three of you, you’ve been wonderful friends and having you here for the party meant the world to me.” I told the girls.

Grandma Jessen gave me a gift card to the mall, good in any of their stores. “I thought you might like to use that for your dorm room, once you start school in the fall. I hear you can even get little refrigerators now.” she said with a smile, accepting a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Dennis handed me a box with a smile on his face and watched eagerly as I opened it. Inside was a three-quarter style motorcycle helmet. I pulled it out, and looked up at him with a grin, raising an eyebrow. He just hooked his thumb towards the garage door and barely beat me there, with the rest of the folks trailing me.

“Dennis, you didn’t!” Grandma Jessen said disapprovingly.

“I don’t like that at all.” Aunt Lucy said, scowling.

Grandpa Jessen just rolled his eyes and the three girls all squealed in delight.

There in the garage was a 1981 Yamaha FS1E, a 50CC motorbike set up just like a standard bike, but with teeny, tiny down tubes and an even smaller engine.

“It’s a scooter, Dad, it just looks like a motorcycle. Since it is only 50cc, smaller than my lawnmower, it is street legal without a license. I thought about getting him a car but it would have to sit for two years. This way he can get around at school.” Dennis said, completely unrepentant.

I was stoked. Motorcycles had been my life since I got my first, secret, scooter at just this age. I had done homework for half a year in algebra in trade for one with a blown motor and had swapped out the motor from a lawn mower. I kept it at a friend’s house so my parents wouldn’t know.

This was much cooler. The key was in it so, of course, I had to start it up. Despite the protests from everyone there, including Dennis who assumed I would need to learn how, I jumped on and rode it out of the garage, down the drive and did a couple of quick circles, popping the front wheel up when I came back up the driveway again and riding a wheelie until I got to the garage. I eased the front end down and came to a halt, still straddling the bike with my feet up, doing my best slow ride as I turned another circle, barely moving to keep the balance.

I got applause from the girls and, grudgingly, from Dennis, but just glares from Grandma Jessen and Aunt Lucy. John just looked impressed at my ability to ride.

I shut it down and hopped off, giving Dennis a hug, much to his surprise.

“This is fantastic! It’s no Sportster, but it will do until I can get a license.” I said with a grin, surprising Dennis again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.