Secret Missions - Cover

Secret Missions

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Hot wife rewards Special Forces soldiers and that's just the start of some serious sex adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Military   Sharing   Slut Wife   Interracial   Water Sports   .

I’m a 66-year-old non-veteran with a unique situation regarding our armed forces. My 32-year-old wife comes from a family where grandfather, father, and two brothers are all Army. She tried to enlist at 18 but a medical issue prevented it. Devastated, she did make a career as a nurse and works in a VA facility.

She had numerous military boyfriends after high school and her husband of five years was a Ranger. No babies came and it was determined that she was infertile. Another ego/self-image blow.

After several boyfriends, and finally her husband, were killed during missions or training, she stayed away from soldiers for quite a while. Actually, from men in general. There was a lot of grief.

I met Kara at church. We were in a discussion group for several Sundays, then visited at coffee time. Finally I asked her to dinner after service. Just impromptu. She accepted because, as I later found out, I was older and non-military, so I seemed “safe”. We had a good time and when I drove her back to her car she broke out in tears. I just hugged her and she began unloading her sadness. I was a compassionate listener and she kissed me before getting out of my car.

The next Sunday she sat next to me in the service. Afterwards she surprised me with this question, “Do you still have sex?”

I chuckled, “Whenever I get the chance, which hasn’t happened for quite a while!”

She planted a big kiss on me and said, “I want to fix that. Take me to your bed.” This was an order, not a question, I noticed. She assumed, rightly, that I found her sexually attractive.

Damn she was pretty. A short haired brunette with light blue eyes and a pixie face. Five-four and nicely curvy. As I soon discovered, neatly trimmed pubic hair and an inviting love petal pussy that tasted so sweet.

As soon as we were naked, which she had quickly initiated, I began apologizing for my perceived inadequacy compared to her younger lovers. She shushed me.

“Please shut up and just let your body make me feel as good as your words did last Sunday.”

We explored each other first with hands then mouths. She shuddered and cried in orgasm as I tongued her hard clit. Her succulent mouth got me ready to gently enter the first pussy in a long time. Damn it felt good! So warm and wet. She just purred as I moved and said “Yes ... yes ... yes!” When I spurted inside, she wrapped arms and legs around me so I couldn’t escape ... just in case I wanted to ... NOT!

I was her first lover since her husband died. She’d decided to stay away from the military and wanted a safe haven. I guess I qualified somehow. We became regular lovers and married a year later. She was 28 and I was 62. In spite of the age difference we had a lot in common, a better match than many would have thought.

Kara discovered my interest in erotic stories and began telling me of her sexual experiences as we screwed. I shared mine too but, in spite of my greater age, they weren’t as numerous as hers. She’d never been able to talk about her exploits with her military men. They were too macho to admit that any other man might have pleased her. I had a much more mature perspective but I didn’t have the vigor in the sack the soldiers did with their youth and physical conditioning. Kara said it didn’t matter but I wondered.

After a couple of years she seemed distracted and restless when we had sex. I finally took her away for a weekend to a nice resort hotel and got her tipsy on champagne in the hot tub. I told her I expected honest and complete answers. When I probed what I had noticed she broke down and opened up to me.

“I love you so much and feel very safe with you. When we make love it is good and satisfying. But sometimes I need raw, wild, just plain fucking like I used to get from boyfriends and my first husband. I’ve tried to get you to do that but it hasn’t worked.”

I replied, “Yes, I know you have. I remember what it is but just can’t get there now. It’s a younger man’s game so maybe we have to get you a young man from time to time.”

Kara stared at me, “You’d DO that?”

I smiled and replied, “It’s not like no one else has ever been in your pants, after all, and just for fun I hope. Are you interested?”

“I’d have to be dead to not be. Would you want to be there or watch or join in?”

“Maybe. I’ve never done that. I can wait and see.”

We worked on the idea for a while and this is what we came up with.

Kara knew the base commander so we approached him with an idea for rewarding the “soldier of the month”. He would choose an unmarried soldier that was doing a superb job and would issue a 24-hour pass. We would then treat the lucky guy to a special day of appreciation. What that entailed was a secret which added mystery to the motivation. These guys were accustomed to secrecy so we trusted that they would never reveal just what actually happened.

Our first try had some rough edges as we figured out what to do. We picked up the soldier at the base and went to dinner. Dennis, and we, got more relaxed over a couple of drinks as we got acquainted. He was a big blond Ranger from the Midwest in his later 20’s. A bit shy so Kara wasn’t too aggressive.

We took him to a hotel with a hot tub and suggested we try it. The no-suits part surprised him so we took turns stripping and getting in. Kara had determined that he didn’t currently have a girlfriend so she played up the “you must be lonely and horny” angle. She then asked him if he knew what a surrogate was. He didn’t. She explained and said part of his reward was that she would be a surrogate girlfriend for this occasion. She reached over to discover he had a big boner under the water.

“I think you like me. My husband is going to leave us alone now so we can have lots of boy-girl fun.” She kissed me after I climbed out with a bit of a boner myself.

I met them for lunch after their late check out. Both seemed tired and very relaxed. We went to a matinee movie before returning him to base. He shook my hand and hugged Kara as he thanked us for this “secret mission”. That’s what we called them from then on.

I could hardly wait to get naked with my wife. She cautioned me on the way home that her pussy had a hell of a workout so not to get my expectations too high. I was as hard as a teenager as I saw her hickeys and still-pink pussy unveiled. She gave me a blowjob to calm me down as she told her story.

They were soon in bed and exploring each other’s bodies. He was bigger than me in every respect although not the biggest she’d ever had. Dennis came all over her hand as they played but never lost his firmness. She was sopping wet so cut the foreplay short and hopped on top. They fucked furiously until both came, then rolled over and Dennis kept on hammering. That went on for a long time. One or the other woke up after short sleeping spells and they went at it again. They dressed briefly for breakfast than back for some final screwing until checkout. Kara lost track but estimated he came in her at least a half-dozen times. Hers were many more.

“Dear husband, I want you inside me, but be gentle.”

I slid in easily thanks to the copious silky lubrication still remaining. It didn’t take long for me to add my meager spurts to her collection, but we were both happy to share the experience in that way. She slept in my arms until I woke her for dinner.

She asked me 24 hours later if the “equipment” had handled the mission well. I replied that internal and external inspection indicated excellent operating condition, no worse for wear. The memories added to our sexual excitement and we looked forward to the next “mission”.


On the one-year anniversary of our program, we looked back at the missions. There had been one yellow, two black, three brown, and six white “winners”. Each one was a unique experience since she never forgot that they were a person, not a sex toy.

Dennis, our first, had busted ass and the commander had picked him for our thirteenth mission. This time we went to our house and I joined in. I’d been watching some of the others, an amazing and unforgettable experience. Kara loved showing off for me too. It was great and I kept up pretty damned well for an older guy. Kara was delighted and thoroughly fucked out when we finished.

A week after the Dennis “reunion”, Kara invited the base commander over for the evening. He and his wife had been good friends of her husband. They had split and she knew he was unhappy. With her seduction skills he was in the guest room bed by 9pm and spent the night. Kara had a ball (or balls) shuttling between that bed and ours until both men were thoroughly drained and she was tired. I woke up to the sound of pussy pounding and lusty vocalizations before breakfast though. When he left he asked if he could visit again. She wisely said yes, but only when he could bring a girl for me. Kara didn’t want him to get too attached to her.

Kara decided that we could cut back to every other month now that she was caught up and I was getting better. I had to agree that was probably best even though I was getting pretty hooked on the sheer eroticism of the events themselves, plus the lingering effects on our own sexual activity.

Anytime I get a glimpse of her love temple now it triggers memories of swollen shafts at the portal. I have images of four colors and many shapes and sizes of a rigid rod ready to fill the familiar depths of my wife. In my inner visions, her flower is open and wet in welcoming anticipation, if not soaked from a previous visitor’s pearly gift. The approaching mushroom head is well shaped to first separate the delicate inner labia then open the outer ones to a clinging circle as it goes deeper and deeper into the velvet depths. There is a special female sigh that accompanies that first penetration and stretching of the love tunnel.

Depending on the position of the couple, there are different views and other bodily contacts as the pace quickens. If it is another who is coupling with her, my body wants to move in synchrony as if I have a second cock that I’m screwing her with. If it is me, then I can visualize another doing and feeling what I am right at that moment. I love to see her hard nipples as her tits move with the thrusts. I love to see the shaft become shiny with her juices or the male ones already inside. Then to hear and see the man clench his buns and balls as he sprays millions and millions of sperm into her.

It is all erotic and inflames my own passion. Sometimes we verbalize it to each other and sometimes we just roll it around in our own minds. Regardless, it is something very special that we share on our own loving relationship. It’s our secret.


Well, the secret missions continue. The base commander must be hot for another piece of Kara because Todd just called to tell us that his about-to-be-ex sister-in-law wanted to try an older guy. But no one is to know, especially his almost-ex and her brother, the gal’s husband. Apparently Chandra won’t screw Todd until the divorce is final. Oher infidelities are OK. She has her principles.

He assures me that she is quite good looking and she wonders if I like golden showers. Her husband doesn’t. I said to tell her I’d always been curious.

Kara said, “Oh, really! I have been too. Race you to the bathtub.” When the shooting started, she beat me for distance and volume. I could just aim better. We got on the web and watched some videos for ideas. Neither one of us liked the idea of our face or mouth getting peed on but below the neck was fun. A few beers filled our bladders and loosened us up too. Having that hot stream splash hard on sensitive areas like my cock or her nipples or pussy actually tickled in a nasty way. I felt ready for Chandra and maybe we’d try a group piss party.

Chandra was a lot more fun than I expected. Nicely rounded, blond, and extroverted. She and I started by getting naked in the bathtub to get acquainted and she was impressed with my pee play. She’d done it with a couple of boyfriends before getting married a few years ago. Her husband was a good guy but too conservative.

After washing and drying each other off we peeked in on Kara and Todd who were banging away and then went to do our own screwing. She just enjoyed everything and was in no hurry to orgasm, savoring the journey. After we got each other off, we laid close with genitals still coupled and talked. She wanted to tell tales about her pussy, ones her husband didn’t want to hear. She’d had her share of adventures and they got my motor going again. Apparently, I was very therapeutic for her and she claimed that I’d helped her marriage already. But she wanted more therapy sessions. I said we’d have to consult with Kara.

The other couple surfaced and we sipped drinks as we talked. It was agreed that monthly get-togethers would work for everyone. Todd later reported that Chandra was just bubbling with joy as he took her home. She told her husband that she’d had some therapy and it made her happier and hornier. He told Todd that maybe he needed some of that too. Todd nearly choked.

When the story came out at our next session, Chandra said, quite seriously, that might be a good idea. I said that Kara excelled at seduction so she would be a good teacher. The challenge was how to do it. How could they get acquainted?


Todd told us that Dennis, our two time “secret mission” guy had been injured in a firefight overseas. A leg bone had been shattered so several surgeries and a lot of therapy was needed. Kara, nurse that she was, found out where he was hospitalized and made frequent visits. While he was in treatment she provided hand jobs and then blow jobs to help him.

When he went back to his barracks he got pussy jobs too. What wonderful rehab support!


Kara’s cousin Tamila had nowhere else to go. She’d gotten through drug rehab and a transition house but her family wouldn’t take her back. Could she stay with us as she got her feet under her again? It would also keep her away from the people who had used and abused her before. She’d been through a lot for a girl barely eighteen.

She was very slim. Actually underweight from the drug abuse. Kara worked on her grooming and we bought her a few decent clothes. She seemed grateful to Kara and wasn’t sure quite how to relate to me, being so much older. I could spend time with her while Kara worked and we got more comfortable with each other. She loved to draw so I took her to an art supply store and it was like Christmas.

Kara teasingly asked her if she wanted me to be a nude model. She surprised us with a big “YES!” so I got naked and she walked around me figuring out how I should be posed. She was quite good so Kara and I praised her work. This might even be a career path so I looked into art school.

For the next painting she wanted me to be erect. I couldn’t just think about sex to get it up at my age so she got naked too. She was so scrawny, especially compared to Kara, that visuals didn’t have the desired effect. But her expert blowjob did. Refreshers as needed. At the end of the session she asked if I would fuck her. She was real horny seeing my hard cock and it had been a long time. She was damn good and we screwed twice before she’d turn me loose.

Tamila explained she’d worked as a prostitute for two years to support her drug habit, but not to worry, the docs had cleared up the bugs she’d acquired. Kara knew about her needs and had suggested the modeling thing.

I fucked her about every other day. Better nutrition helped her tits grow back and some nice curves develop. She wouldn’t date and kept her sex close to home. When our monthly sex session with Todd and Chandra rolled around she was invited. She liked the watersports and fucked Todd with a condom since she wasn’t on birth control. I’d had a vasectomy, BTW.

Todd began asking her to base events and would spend time in her bed when he brought her home. Finally, she asked Kara if she could get birth control and they went to a clinic. She and Todd were both thrilled to go bareback.

Tamila was finding herself at last. Art classes were going very well and she even sold some paintings. She really enjoyed Todd and me as frequently as schedules allowed. A much happier camper!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.