Slumber Orgy

by Dexter Xavier

Copyright© 2018 by Dexter Xavier

Erotica Sex Story: Five teenaged girls liven up their slumber party by inviting the hostess' younger brother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

Midnight approached, and the slumber party still went strong. Five teenage girls gathered with sleeping bags in the living room, giggling the night away. Empty soda bottles, pizza boxes, and candy bags littered the room. They’d had double the party – only fair, to celebrate the sixteenth birthdays of both twins.

Mercedes and Stacey, the birthday girls, sat cuddled up to each other at the foot of one couch. They were identical: every brunette curl, every gleam in their brown eyes, every girl-next-door smile. They dressed to match, with tight-fitting pants and cropped tops – Mercedes in pink and Stacey in blue. The fit showed how their cheer practice even kept them the same kind of fit. Their breasts and hips were just enough to appreciably fill out their clothes, while the shirts’ cut showed their abs. Not sixpack-tight or overly large, but tight and defined.

They passed the remote back and forth, shuffling through Netflix. “Ugh, we watched that one just last week,” one said. “Nothing looks good right now.” She flopped over onto her sister, waving the remote around for someone else to take.

Lydia caught it. She was shorter than the twins, thought at least the same weight with her heavier-set frame. She was a mousier kind of cute, with her thick, dark brown hair and round cheeks. Pretty, green eyes shone behind her glasses. She hid her soft, chubby figure, wrapped in the thick dressing gown she’d bought after she read The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

She immediately navigated through the menus, knowing exactly what she wanted. “You could give Altered Carbon a try.”

The twins groaned, rolling their eyes like only teenage girls could.

“You only like it for the hardcore nudity,” Vegas said, grinning.

Vegas was the lightest and tightest of the five: her runner build didn’t carry even a single gram of excess fat. Her tiny breasts didn’t even make a bump in the oversized t-shirt she’d ‘borrowed’ from a boyfriend. Yet, her lack of curve didn’t cause any lack of confidence, not with her other qualities. Coppery red hair fell in a pixie cut about her stunning, freckled face. The shape of her black eyes and subtle smirk gave her a naturally sultry glare.

She leaned over, reaching for Lydia. “Come on, give it, we can find better porn than that.”

Lydia blushed vivid red and squealed as she wrestled. “That’s not the only reason! It’s a really good show!” Fight as she might, she ended up on her back, with Vegas sitting on her stomach.

Once she had the remote, Vegas did much the same as the twins: fruitlessly flip among shows and movies. It was the postmodern version of channel-surfing. “Ugh, I don’t want to watch anything.” She frowned at an empty cola bottle. “Too much energy. I want to do something.”

“Speak for yourself,” said Erica, their hostess. She sprawled back, sleeping bag pulled up to her waist.

Erica was like Goldilocks’ favourite: ‘just right’, between extremes. She even had the blue eyes and long blonde hair to go with it. Neither short nor tall; a little curvier and softer than the twins, but thinner than Lydia; not quite tan and not quite pale; her face in the middle of cute, pretty, and beautiful. She’d made herself more interesting with purple streaks dyed in her hair, plus piercings in interesting places. She wore a tight tank top and boyshort panties, the latter hidden by her sleeping bag.

On her lap, she toyed with her camera, looking through the photos and videos she’d taken of the fun they’d already had. “I’d be happy watching just about anything right now.”

Vegas giggled. “Oh, of course you would. I know how you like to watch.” She gave the tease in a sing-song tone, hips swaying as she got off Lydia. She smacked her lips, her chin lifting with sudden realisation. “I know what this party needs. I know exactly what this party needs. Some boys.”

“No way,” Erica said. “If I get caught sneaking boys in here, my days are numbered.”

Vegas already had her phone out ... but she sighed and flopped back onto her sleeping bag. “And it’s too late for a booty call anyway, everyone hot is asleep. Doesn’t keep me from wanting boys here.” She didn’t even adjust her shirt, which had crept up her thighs when she flopped.

A knock on the wall drew their attention to the hallway. “Hey, are you guys still awake?” Jimmy asked.

Jimmy was Erica’s younger brother. Their family resemblance showed in his blond hair and blue eyes, though his features settled more firmly into the realm of ‘cute’. He was short and slim, still waiting for his teenage growth spurts. His loose track pants and baggy t-shirt emphasised his lack of stature.

One twin tugged Vegas’ shirt back into place, while the other beckoned. “Sun’s not up yet, so the party’s still going! Come on in, my little man.”

He smiled and entered. One hand hid in his pocket until he reached the twins. “I just finished making these. Sorry it’s so late.” He took out the gifts: two necklaces of silver chain links, each hung with a different stone. “I got a ruby for Mercedes – sorry it’s such a small one – and a topaz for Stacey, because I know you like yellow.” He handed them out as he spoke. His cheeks flushed red and his hands shook with nerves.

One twin grinned. “It’s still our birthday for—” She checked the clock on the wall. “—twenty minutes, so you’re not late at all.” She tried her necklace on, the ruby hanging down into her cleavage. “This is beautiful, really. You made it yourself?”

Jimmy nodded. “Well, I put the chain links together and the charms on. I didn’t, like, forge the metal or anything.”

“You must be great with your hands,” the other twin said, admiring the chain around her neck and its hanging topaz. “There’s just one problem. I’m Mercedes, that’s Stacey.”

Jimmy gave her a long, disbelieving stare.

She pouted. “Damn it, how do you always know?”

“That would be telling,” Jimmy said. “I’ll, um, get out of your hair, let you get back to partying.”

As he passed her, Lydia lifted a hand to brush his arm. “Hi, Jimmy,” she said. “Y-You look good.”

“Oh hey, Lydia.” His blush matched hers. “You too. Are those new glasses?”

Lydia lifted a hand to them, self-consciously, but still smiled at Jimmy’s attention. “Yeah. New prescription.”

He smiled. “They look good on you.” With that, he left.

Vegas grinned instantly, but kept quiet until she was sure he’d left earshot. She turned that grin on Erica. “So what was that you were saying, about how we can’t get any boys in here?”

Erica paled. “Wait, him?” She forced her voice to stay low. “No, no, no, you’ve got to be kidding. He’s my brother!”

“I never said you had to play with him,” Vegas said. “You and your camera can watch the rest of us. And I know someone who’d just love to get him back in here.” She giggled, locking eyes with another friend as she swayed back and forth. “Lydia has a crush,” she said in that teasing sing-song.

“Sh-Shut up!” Lydia’s cheeks fumed, but she didn’t deny it.

Vegas slid from her perch to lean in nice and close, her gaze bearing down on Lydia’s. “And it’s not even new. You’ve had a soft spot for him ever since he ran up and gave you flowers that one Valentine’s, haven’t you?”

Lydia whined. “He was ten years old!” She still didn’t deny it.

“He was,” Vegas said. She turned away to look at Erica. “And how old is he now?”

“He’s like fourteen!” Erica squealed. “No way is he old enough to—”

“That’s when I lost my V-card,” Vegas said, her grin spreading. “And hey, it’s only two years younger than most of us, and Lydia’s still fifteen for another few months. He’s perfectly eligible. Girls?” She looked to Mercedes and Stacey. “It’s your birthday. What do you think?”

The twins answered by rising in unison and skipping to the hallway. “Oh Jimmy?”

He hadn’t even reached his room yet. He peeked back out, and they led him to the sleeping bags. “What’s wrong? The chains didn’t break or anything, right?”

“Oh, no, not at all,” said Mercedes. “They’re beautiful, and we want to thank you.” She got him seated between them on the sleeping bag they’d been sharing.

“And we know exactly how,” said Stacey. “We haven’t had our birthday kisses yet.”

Jimmy blinked. “Birthday kisses? Wha—”

While his mouth was open, Stacey dove in for the kiss. At first, his body went tense: he wasn’t used to the feeling of such softness pressed to his mouth, nor the electric thrill that it sent crackling all through his body. Soon, instinct took over. He melted into the kiss, groaning against her. His hands fidgeted, not knowing what to do, and ultimately stayed in his lap.

After the kiss, Stacey grinned, her cheeks flush with pleasure.

Jimmy gawked at her, his mouth still hanging open. It took several seconds for him to blink. “That...” He lifted a hand to his lips. “That was my first kiss.”

“And this is your second,” Mercedes said, just before her lips locked with his.

He had some experience this time. It took only a few seconds for him to meet her in the kiss, his mouth sinking in tightly. One arm wrapped about each of the twins – Stacey at his side, and pulling Mercedes closer into his chest. She squealed with enjoyment, a grin playing into the kiss.

Jimmy still leaned into her even as the kiss broke off. He gasped for breath. A moment later, he turned pale. “Mercedes, d-don’t you have a boyfriend?”

Mercedes snuggled in, her pert breasts rubbing into his chest. “Yeah, but we’re open. Simon understands: what happens with Vegas stays with Vegas.”

Speaking of whom, Vegas slid in against his back. She gave him a different kind of kiss: lips and tongue teasing at the shell of his ear. The contact made him gasp, squirming back while he quivered. “You’ve had your first kiss,” she whispered, her breathy tone tickling his skin. “Twice over, at that. What do you think? Did you like it?”

“Y-Yes,” Jimmy gasped. He wasn’t quite sure whether it was an agreement or just a random noise of pleasure. Who knew ears could feel so nice?

Vegas wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling herself in so he could feel the bumps of her nipples poking his back. “But you’ve only had it with the twins so far. It’s almost like being kissed twice by the same person. No, if we’re really going to broaden your horizons, we have to get some more people involved in this.”

Jimmy’s eyes went wide. “Wait, do you mean—”

Vegas beckoned. “Lydia, come on over here.”

Instead, Lydia squirmed back. “What ... but ... in front of everyone? I can’t do that!” She froze like a deer in headlights. She knew what her friends got up to, but she’d never been so personally involved before.

“You know you want to,” Vegas said, her voice husky. Her lips brushed along the side of Jimmy’s neck, following a throbbing vein. “I know you want to. You don’t want to be the last to get a kiss, do you?” She flicked out her tongue, and its slow trace left Jimmy mewling. “I’ll have him if you don’t want him.”

“I...” Lydia glared. Her blush was so potent, it looked like her cheeks might spontaneously bruise just from the blood pressure. Shaking all the way, she crawled across the floor and put herself in front of Jimmy. “Listen, don’t let her get to you. You really don’t have to if you don’t wa—”

He launched forward and cut her off. His kiss was clumsy, lips not quite locking onto hers like the twins had managed, but he made up for it with sheer passion. That was a kiss he’d wanted for a long time, and that was before he knew just how good a kiss could be. After a brief squeak, Lydia melted for him. Both hands held his flushed-red face, keeping him close against her lips. After the first frenzy, she shifted, realigning herself ... and they both groaned when the kiss sealed as it should. His hands fidgeted, but he couldn’t quite manage to get them onto her. He still had his arms wrapped around the twins, keeping them close with him.

“Holy shit,” Vegas murmured. She tore her gaze away. “Hey, Erica—”

Erica already had her camera in one hand, trained on the show before her. How long had she been recording? They’d have to look over the video later. Over and over.

Vegas smirked and turned back to the show.

The twins had ‘helped’: they slipped out from Jimmy’s embrace and helped guide him. Mercedes moved his hand to bury in Lydia’s hair; Stacey nudged the other to wrap around her waist. And Lydia herself opened her mouth and invited him in with a flick of her tongue. Though she definitely surrendered to it – laid on her back, her body utterly open to him – she still had some control. That third kiss had turned vigorously French. Breathlessly French, even, to the point that they had to break off just to catch their breath.

Vegas left Lydia alone, but didn’t give Jimmy the chance. She’d masterminded bringing the boy in; only fair she get to enjoy him too. With a hand on his shoulder, she rolled him over onto his back, resting across one twin’s lap. Before he had much time to react, she dipped in and added a kiss of her own. This time, he’d had enough practice that he just met her right away. He’d learned fast, and the flick of his tongue matched her heavy aggression.

Yet, he still didn’t know what to do with his hands. Rolling over had taken them off Lydia, and then they just lay at his sides, idle. Vegas wasn’t nearly so shy: she ran her hands through his thick hair, over his flushed cheeks, down to his chest. Ooh, that was a nice surprise. He wasn’t big, but his chest felt tight and defined under that shirt. That bore some investigation.

The kiss ended. While Jimmy lay back and saw stars, Vegas moved right onto the next step. “Help me with him,” she commanded.

She and the twins swarmed him, pulling at his clothes. He stammered with uncertainty, but Vegas silenced him with another kiss. She kept it quick, because in the next moment, she had to make room for Mercedes to draw his shirt up and off. Underneath, his chest was as smooth and firm as Vegas had felt it, though his skin was light – he didn’t often go without a shirt, apparently. All three girls pounced him at once. Stacey held a kiss to his mouth; Mercedes nuzzled his throat; and Vegas kissed over his chest. He moaned for them, squirming so cutely with that blush on his face.

They weren’t finished yet. Vegas did the honours herself, pulling at his pants to strip him all-the-way naked. His wanting dick sprang free, and she just had to draw back and get a good look at it. Uncut, untested, and harder than anything she’d ever seen before – like a raw and precious diamond. She loved its size: big on his small frame, and with the promise of a lot more growing to do.

Lydia stared onwards, hands over her mouth but eyes unwavering. “Oh my god.”

Once Vegas had his pants off, one hand unconsciously slid up his leg to brush it. That sensation jolted through him, so intense he flinched back from it. He caught up with reality and realised he was naked. His thighs squeezed together and his hands went to his lap, but he couldn’t control a hard-on like that. He gasped for breath, and while his cheeks were flushed with embarrassment and thrill, his lips were swollen from all the kisses he’d had. “What are ... what are you doing?”

The twins giggled. Mercedes pressed in at his left. “We had so much fun getting your first kisses...”

Stacey crowded at his right. “ ... that we just have to have some of your other firsts too.” She drew his fingers over his chest, her soft touch making him shiver. “And you have so many more firsts.”

Mercedes nodded. Her mouth brushed his ear before she whispered, “First time a girl sees you naked, check. First time seeing a girl naked...”

Stacey teased his other ear. “First time touching a girl’s body...”

“First handjob...”

“First blowjob...”

“First fuck...”

Each tease made him groan a little louder, squirm with a little more vigour, as the images compounded on him. The last proved too much for him. His groaning went silent as his breath caught in his throat, and his whole body convulsed with overflowing pleasures. His hips bucked up off the sleeping bag, his wild thrusts sending his orgasm’s spray all the more wild. By pure luck, it all landed on Mercedes’ exposed stomach, from the hem of her shirt down to the top of her tight pants.

The sheer heat and volume made her gasp with wonderment, staring down at herself. “Holy shit. Definite virgin, if he’s this backed up.” Glee sang in her tone. He came that much just from excitement; how much more would he have when they really got started?

“Hold still,” Stacey said. She tucked her hair behind an ear and bent in close, licking the pearly white off her sister’s skin. The licking made Mercedes shiver and let out a few ticklish giggles.

Jimmy still had breath to catch, but he watched every motion between the twins. “Fuck. Fuck, I’m sorry. That’s never happened before.” Not that he’d ever been in such a situation before either, but he didn’t mention that. “What do we do now?” He sounded resigned, certain that the fun was over.

“Now?” Vegas crawled over, moving with feline grace. While the twins lay at his sides, she held herself right above him, her black eyes staring down at him. “Now, you need a little rest before we can get into the main event again. But that just gives us more time for appetisers.” She brushed him with a quick kiss. “We’ve got you naked – which is a damn good look for you. And some tit for tat is just fine. Who do you want to see naked?”

Lusty hope gleamed in his eyes. “Wait, seriously?” He spun his head around, sweeping his gaze over the room. “All of you. I want to see all of you.”

The twins and Vegas all giggled. “Ambitious,” Vegas said. “But I’ll allow it.”

Vegas led the charge: all she had to do was whisk that shirt up and off. Nudity showed her sleek tone with its touches of femininity: her breasts were barely more than rosy nipples, not even handfuls, but they sat in perfect, perky shape. Most of her freckled skin was smooth, but she kept coppery curls growing across her mons – it showed her hair colour was natural, and reminded her lovers that, teen or not, she was a woman.

Stacey and Mercedes worked together, peeling each other out of their tight clothes. Stacey stretched herself out, arms above her head and spine arched, as Mercedes tugged up her crop-top. Her breasts dropped free with a jiggle: perky enough to turn their brown nipples upwards, yet full enough to just overflow a hand’s grasp. In return, Stacey pulled Mercedes’ pants down, revealing her close-shaven sleekness – unlike Vegas, the twins didn’t allow even a single hair below their brows.

Jimmy sat at attention, breathlessly staring. He may not have been ready to get hard again yet, but he definitely had plenty of interest in what they had to show.

Lydia took a good look of her own, drinking in the three other girls in their new state of nudity. A state she knew they’d expect her to match. Her hands fidgeted with the belt of her dressing gown. “Jimmy?” Her voice came out so small. “Are you sure?”

He took his eyes off Vegas’ legs to give Lydia a smile. “I definitely want to see you undress, Lydia.” He smirked. “You’ve left the most to the imagination.”

Lydia took a breath, closed her eyes, and pulled her gown open and off. Her skin, pale white all over, contrasted the darkness of her hair. She was the heaviest of the group, with soft thighs, chubby padding to her belly, and massive breasts. They had enough weight that her wide, pale nipples drooped toward her waistline. Once she was naked, she fidgeted, uncertain. “What do—”

Jimmy slipped in close and kissed her, long and soothing, with his hand buried in her hair. He remembered that much from the twins’ guidance before. Once he finished kissing her, he whispered, “You look beautiful.” He returned to his seat on the twins’ sleeping bag, and his gaze kept sweeping. “You all look beautiful. This is ... this is just incredible.”

“Hang on,” Vegas said. She couldn’t keep the grin off her face. “You haven’t seen all of us yet.”

Jimmy blinked. He looked over Lydia, still in his arms; the twins, cuddling before the couch again; and Vegas. All naked. “What do you mean?”

Erica knew. She froze up, her camera still trained on Lydia and Jimmy. “Wait, hold on, you can’t mean—”

Vegas crawled to her, moving like a tiger stalking its prey. “He said all of us, Erica. You’re not going to chicken out, are you? Even Lydia stripped down!” She started her attack with a kiss, lips soft on Erica’s throat – a kiss she knew would make her quiver.

Erica squirmed back, but soon found the couch behind her. She stretched her arm up and out of the way, protecting her camera more than herself. “But he’s my brother!” she squealed.

Vegas got the camera off her first, and passed it to one of the twins to record the struggle. “And you still don’t have to play. A good peek never hurt anyone. You’re as gorgeous as any one of us, so come on, let’s give him the full smorgasbord.” Vegas got hold of the tank top next.

Erica wriggled, but didn’t really fight back, not with the full strength she could have. She just tried to angle herself away, out of Jimmy’s easy line of sight. Yet, her breasts still called for attention as they came free of her shirt. The D-cups made her proud, second only to Lydia, if by a fair margin. They took a natural, teardrop shape, the curve fuller below her nipples – which were light pink and shone with silver barbell piercings. Those breasts were especially impressive given her slender waistline, even if she didn’t have the athletic build of Vegas or the twins.

She mewled with exhilarated humiliation, face flushed with heat. She wrestled, but Vegas left the shirt tangled about her arms, acting as impromptu bondage. She only managed to writhe and send jiggles through her chest. Vegas continued downwards, kisses warming Erica’s throat and clavicle, passing her breasts and heading along her navel, while she slid inside the sleeping bag. Vegas peeled away the boyshort panties – the last significant clothing on any body in the room. At least the sleeping bag shielded her from anyone looking, though it didn’t shield her from Vegas’ more direct attentions.

Those kisses continued down, until the contact made Erica gasp. A few kisses later, Erica saw stars, heat rising in her body ... and Vegas slipped away, leaving her cold. She whisked the top the rest of the way off Erica before she could recover. Which left her sitting naked, feeling the exposure keenly – almost like the others’ eyes were physical touches on her skin.

Especially Jimmy’s. He’d taken his attention off the others to drink her in, even though he could only see her from the waist up. “ ... nice tits, sis.” His voice cracked as he said it, but he couldn’t help himself.

Erica’s cheeks rushed with scarlet. Though despite herself, a smile pricked at the corners of her lips. “Oh, shut up.” She leaned over to Mercedes. “And give me my camera back, you’re not even holding it right!” Soon, she was comfortably back in the role of observer. Just ... a naked observer.

While her brother observed all the nudity around him. He yanked his gaze off Erica, only to stick on the twins’ fit bodies, or Vegas’ legs, or Lydia’s chest. “What happens now?” he asked. “Do we ... do we fuck?” He said the word with a tone of anxious wonderment. A glance would show how ready he was, his young dick full and swollen.

The girls giggled – some with mirth, some with nerves. Vegas slid in close, cuddling behind him, her naked body sliding against his back. “Sure,” she whispered into his ear. “But first you have to choose. Really choose this time. We can’t all be your first.”

His first. The thought sobered him, even as it sent tingling, erotic excitement through the girls. He took deeper breaths as he looked around, trying to make the most important decision of his young life. He leaned back against Vegas, but she put a hand to his cheek, turning him to face outwards; she wanted him to choose another. She wanted to watch. His gaze slid bashfully off his sister, sending blushes to both their faces. The twins cuddled in close to each other, side-by-side with Mercedes beckoning to him. They both looked so perfect, it was impossible to choose between them. Lydia did her best to present herself, but wore a meek smile and wasn’t quite sure what to do with her hands.

As he looked at Lydia, his shaft twitched with eagerness. Vegas noticed and drew her fingers along it, the touch sending shivers through him that made him lurch up and into her fingers. “You like her, don’t you?” she whispered, voice so soft even he barely heard it.

Jimmy had his answer. He locked his blue eyes to her green. “Lydia, I want you.” It came out faster and more eagerly than he’d intended; not at all playing it cool.

Yet, it just made Lydia’s face shine with more flattery and excitement. “M-Me? Are you sure?” She glanced around at the others, as if shocked that he’d pick her over them. But then she internally kicked herself. “I mean, yes. Yes please.”

Vegas sent him off with a grin and a pat on the hip, drawing back to sit on her heels.

He’d made his choice, but now he wasn’t sure what to do. He shuffled over to Lydia and put his arms loosely around her waist. “So ... what do we do now?”

She blushed pink and embraced his neck. Even so loosely, her soft breasts still dragged over his chest. “I don’t know. I mean, um, it’s up to you.” She smiled, somehow both bashfully and eagerly, and held his gaze for a long moment.

The twins giggled and scooted in. Mercedes slid behind Lydia, took her by the shoulders, and pulled her back to lay her out atop a sleeping bag. Stacey pressed against Jimmy’s back, her breasts soft on his skin, to nudge him into place above Lydia. She reached a hand past to stroke Lydia’s thigh and urged her open. “Just do what comes naturally,” Stacey whispered.

What comes naturally. First was a kiss: he swooped down, kissing Lydia hard enough to pin her back against Mercedes’ lap. She squealed with surprise, then moaned with glee. Her lips parted, opening up to him. As his tongue plunged inwards, she suckled on it, sending new thrills of pleasure through him. She realised what to do with her hands. She buried them in his hair, holding him close to her, keeping their lips mashed together.

Jimmy almost fell over as the sensations swept him. He caught himself on his hands, placed on either side of Lydia’s shoulders. Though the kiss absorbed most of his focus, he learned to adjust his weight, to lean it more on his knees. Instinctive magnetism drew him closer: his hips closer to hers, his chest against her breasts.

A long-held desire finally broke through. If he wouldn’t do it then, when would he? One hand slid between them to touch Lydia’s breast. It far overflowed his hand and felt pillow-soft, except for the tightness of her nipple. She mewled against his mouth and her back arched, jutting that breast more into his hand. He liked touching her, and she liked being touched. Naturally, he put both his hands to work. Weight balanced on his knees, he took firm hold of both her breasts. His fingers shook with delight, and her moans buzzed against his lips.

She drew herself closer, on every level. One leg lifted to wrap around his, her hips lifting off the sleeping bag. He felt something he’d never felt before: the soft heat of feminine skin touching his rock-hard erection.

He shuddered from head to toe. The kiss broke as his head tipped back to let out his gasp. After a moment of his head swimming, his vision cleared and he locked eyes with Lydia. She looked nervous but certain, and nodded. She wanted it every bit as much as he did. He rocked his hips, pressing back against her. But his angle was all wrong: each press ground him against her surface, but he couldn’t find a way to enter her.

Stacey wrapped an arm around his waist, squeezing herself in close. Her excited breath tickled his ear. “Want a hand?” She took hold of his length. It sent the same trembles as when Vegas had touched it, but he had something much better to look forward to now. She held him with his tip set to Lydia’s entrance. “Push.”

He went forwards, taking his time. It felt right to be gentle that first time. Lydia winced, a complicated look on her face: discomfort, but still eagerness. Her entrance gave him some resistance, something which stretched ... and finally gave way, letting him enter her. They both gasped, eyes wide and staring at each other. He’d never felt anything like it: wet, soft heat squeezed around him in an embrace far more thorough than anything his hand could give. And she’d never felt something in her and filling her so sweetly.

Vegas had crawled around to the side, giving herself a profile view of the pair. As she stared at their joining, her hands moved over her own body, teasing the sensitive places on her skin. “Two virginities in one thrust.” She whispered it with a sense of awe.

Yet, they weren’t even close to done. His body moved on autopilot, thrusting within her. The friction of skin on skin sent bliss through them both. Her arms encircled his neck while her thighs took his hips, keeping him as deep as she could. Rather than get his hands pinned between their chests, he wrapped his own around her waist, getting herself close. Instinct made him dive in and seal a kiss. They made it breathless with their moaning.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.