New Neighbors

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Drama Sex Story: Terry had been alone and single for most of her adult life. Then new neighbors move into the house next door and her life will never be the same again.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Historical   Tear Jerker   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

Finally, the house next door had been rented. After being vacant almost 6 months a new family had rented it out. I sat on the porch and watched the family start to move in. The husband and wife were older than I was, maybe in their 40’s. And their 2 daughters were cute, one looked to be around 20, and the other maybe 15.

I sipped my coffee and lit up a cigarette, watching them unload things from a rental truck, then the guy drove off and said he would be back with the second load. Finishing my smoke I then took my coffee cup into the kitchen and tried to figure out what to do with the rest of the day. It was a lovely June day, and not really summer yet so the weather was not so hot I could not stand it. I turned on the radio, and heard Kasey talking about another song moving up the chart by Olivia Newton-John.

I stretched my back and heard a few pops when I heard a knock on the door. And when I answered it, it was the youngest sister from next door. She introduced herself as Janie, and said she had just moved next door. Then she asked if I had a phone book because they were going to order pizza, but did not know what was nearby.

I invited her in and went to my kitchen, pulling off a flier I had stuck there with a magnet. “Here you go Janie, they normally deliver in around 20 minutes.”

“Thank you, Miss...”

“Terry,” I said. “Terry Jackson.”

“Thank you, Miss Terry. I appreciate this!” she said, then gave me a little hug before she asked to use my phone. I grinned and watched her pick up the handset and call the number and order the pizzas. And she gave me another hug then a wave as she headed back outside.

Those shorts she had on looked mighty fine. Then I slapped myself mentally, reminding myself she was also jailbait. And soon enough the nice older couple with the 2 kids would learn that their new neighbor was a locally reviled lesbian.

One thing about living in a small town in the bible belt, there are few secrets. By the time I graduated High School, everybody knew that I favored Tuna over Chicken. And yes, I did manage to get a few dates because of it, but never a girlfriend. Mostly just other teens like me wanting to know what it was like, exploration of their sexuality without fear I would get to “clingy”. Or getting some sexual relief without worrying about getting knocked up as most guys could not hold themselves back from wanting to go all the way.

But oh I wanted to cling, but I knew it would not happen. They would come to me if they were without a boyfriend, or were just feeling that having sex with another girl was just something they had to write off on a checklist. I still loved eating their tight little pussies in one of our beds during a sleepover. Or fingering them behind the bleachers after a football game after all the lights were off. Or in the back of a car where I discovered a 69 can be tricky if you are both trying to stay on the seat and not tumble to the floor.

College, then more fumbles with other girls in my dorm. By then they passed it off as an excess of hormones or alcohol (and sometimes both). My only experiences with cock, wanting to know if it was as good as some of my friends said it was.

And yes, the full feeling was rather nice, and the stretching felt really sexy. There was something I admit I enjoyed about feeling a hard cock inside of my cunt. But then there was the throbbing inside. And the messy wetness followed each time, always long before I was ready to have an orgasm myself. The hairy chests, hairy legs, and rough hairy faces also turned me off. I might be a wet mess after spending time with a girl, but they did not leak out of me for hours afterward. Then after graduation moving back home and taking a regular 9 to 5 job, secretary by day, a predator of other gals at night.

I returned to the porch and watched as the older daughter took a tarp off of a lawnmower and after adding some gas started it up. I sipped a pop as I watched her trim athletic legs started pushing it around the yard, clearing 6 months of weeds and brown grass. I admired her tight little buns under her shorts. And her trim legs with the long white tube socks with 2 yellow stripes at the top. I lit another cigarette, loving how her bottom moved under her shorts.

Maybe I can someday talk her into doing my lawn, but with tighter shorts on. Soon the truck was back, and they were finishing unload it when the pizza guy got there. I snuffed out my smoke and went inside to have a lunch of egg salad and thought about the new neighbors.

By Sunday it looked like they had finished moving, and I had talked to each of them. Janie was a little firecracker, who was interested in the usual boy band records and hanging out with her friends. Judy was much more mature in her behavior, but there was something about her I could not put my finger on. Jack and Jill (I laughed the first time I heard their names) had moved because they said the school there was going downhill fast and they wanted to live in a better area of town.

2 weeks later it had heated up. My AC had been working overtime trying to keep the house cool, so I went onto the porch and sat in my chair in the darkness, having a smoke and sipping a beer. About 30 minutes later I heard a girl asking if she could join me. I looked over and it was Judy, and I invited her to keep me company.

Like me, she was in shorts and a t-shirt. But whereas my shirt was large on me, hers was small on her. No bra, interesting. Nice little B cups if I was not mistaken. With some sweat under her arms and around her neck.

I sipped my beer, and she asked if she could have some. “Is your family going to be a problem if I give you one since you are not 21?” I asked, and she shook her head.

“Nope, I’m allowed to have beer at home, but no more than 2. And while this is not home, it is next door to home so it should be good enough,” she said with a grin. Ahhh, youth logic. But that was good enough for me so I went into the kitchen to get one out of the fridge.

We sat in the kitchen and chatted about her move. She hated it because all of her old friends were back where they were before. She knew almost nobody here, and it was over a month until classes started and she could meet some new ones. She hated how almost everybody here was so old, and very few her age.

“Yep, this is one of the last of the subdivisions built in the 1940s. Most of the families moved in then, and now is mostly old geezers living here today.” I told her how I inherited the house after my mom died, my dad having traded her in when I was 13 for a younger model. It was only 2 bedrooms, but for my mom and me, and then just me the house was big enough.

“So you don’t have a boyfriend?” she asked. “I’m kinda surprised, you are so pretty.”

I took a deep pull of beer. OK, now it is time to lose another budding friendship. “Thank you for that Judy. Nope, no boyfriend. And thank you again for the compliment, I’m 30, but it is nice to know that somebody thinks I’m pretty. But I have no boyfriend, no girlfriend.”

I said that, then pulled out a Virginia Slim and lit it, waiting for her to say something else. After about 30 seconds she quietly said she was sorry I was alone. Well, I forget that on TV seeing girls kiss sometimes is not all that unusual anymore. Not like when that soap opera comedy dared to have a main character that was gay. Heck, some have even been characters on TV shows and movies, so lesbians were not as unusual as they were when I was her age. It was not likely I could have ever watched Annette Funicello or that Zelda girl from Dobie Gillis come out of the closet.

We talked for a few minutes, then she finished the beer. She gave me a small hug and said “Thank you Terry, can I come again sometime?” I told her she was welcome at any time and watched her walk back home.

It was a few days later when there was a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Jill. She quickly told me that Jack was at work, and she wanted some help shimming up the washing machine because it was making a horrible racket. So I followed her to her house and a few minutes later she was on her hands and knees adjusting the foot on the washing machine as I leaned it back against the wall. And I have to admit, she had a nice looking ass.

The shorts she was wearing were pulled tight into her ass as she bent over, and after several adjustments said it was good. She turned on the machine, and it was level. She offered me a pop and I accepted. Sitting in her living room I saw nice but worn furniture, similar to that my aunt and uncle had in their house.

We chatted and got to know each other a bit. Jack had been her next-door neighbor growing up, and chuckled that all their lives they had heard “Jack and Jill” jokes about their names. In High School they dated, after graduation got married, and then later kids. She had been a receptionist until the girls came along, but then realized they needed a stay at home full-time mom, so settled into that life.

I mentioned how challenging it must be having 2 girls at their age, and she said it was worth it. Then she asked me some things about me, and it did not take long before she realized that I was a lesbian. I felt a light jolt when she placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed.

“Oh, I knew that already, Judy told us. And if there is anything we are not, is judgmental. Yes we go to church on Sunday, but we also believe that God loved everybody equally, and if it was such a horrible thing, he would not have given people such desires. I say live and let live, and do not worry about the splinter in your neighbor’s eye.” I actually held her and cried a bit at that, it had been so long since somebody had talked to me so kindly. While I was in no way “in the closet”, I also did not flaunt who I was. That was not good sometimes in this area of the country.

And I have to admit, feeling her against me gave me luscious shivers that I knew I was going to relive later on at night.

A few nights later I was again on the porch when Janie came over to visit. I was again enjoying a beer and a smoke when she just came over and plopped herself down next to me. After a bit I asked her about their names.

“Oh yes, J is a kind of family tradition. Jack, Jill, my aunt Janie, my uncle Jacob, me, my sister Judy, we all have names that start with J. It is kind of a joke really. All our friends call us the ‘J sisters’, and I joke that if I have a son I will name him Jay, just to confuse everybody.”

I finished my beer and was going to go in and get another one, and asked her if she wanted a pop. She said she would rather have a beer. I looked at her closely, and asked if she was allowed to have beer. She blushed a lovely shade of red, and softly said she was not, but was curious as to what it tasted like.

I said no, she got pop and headed inside. I thought the screen door took longer than it should to close, and realized it was because Janie followed me inside. Shrugging I went into the kitchen and got 2 cans out, and sat one of pop for her on the table. She pouted and sat at the kitchen table and opened it.

I adjusted the fan so it was blowing on us, and opened my own beer. A few minutes later before I could stop her she reached across and grabbed my can, taking a swallow. “Ugh, this tastes awful!” she said.

“Hmmm, it’s an acquired taste. Like coffee, or hard alcohol, or cigarettes” I said, as I pulled one out and lit it up.

“Well, I guess I can see that. But it does look kinda sexy watching you smoke. What kind of cigarette is that? I have never seen one like that before.”

I then handed her my pack of Virginia Slim 120mm. Half the diameter of a regular cigarette, and much longer. I grinned at her and turned half sideways, taking a long drag as I crossed my thighs. She giggled, saying I looked like an actress from an old-time movie.

I did not mention to her that I had started smoking them because after my mom died, I had seduced (or been seduced by) the lady that lived in her house at the time. She loved having me stop by and eat her pussy as she smoked Virginia Slims, then would return the favor as I did the same thing. She was kinky, but to her it was just fun and games with the girl next door. But I was around 24, and she was around 45.

We talked for another 20 minutes as I felt my panties grow more than a little damp, then finally she gave me a hug, and saying “Goodbye, Miss Terry,” she headed on home.

It was a long 40 minutes in my bed that night before my fingers finally coaxed out a second orgasm, and I was able to roll over and go to sleep.

The next afternoon I had just gotten home when Jill knocked on the door. She said that Jack had taken the girls to go bowling, and she thought a visit should be nice. I invited her in, and she spent a few minutes exploring the house. She commented on the furnishings, which were mostly like hers. An old square kitchen table, with a blue speckled Formica top and chrome railing. A beige corduroy sofa and love seat, and a matching rocker-recliner with a handle on the side.

I told her that when mom died I got all of it, and since it was just me it was all fine. After about an hour she finally got to the reason why she was there. Her and Jack wanted to go out for the night, and were wondering if I could watch the girls.

“Surely they are old enough they do not need a babysitter,” I said, and she agreed.

“Oh, actually Janie does not! She is a sweet girl and always does what we say. Judy is the one that needs watching. I’m sure that within 20 minutes after we left she would be saying she had to go see her friends and be taking off leaving Janie home alone. And I do not want Janie at home alone.”

I nodded and told her I would do it. I felt more tingles as she hugged me, her ample breasts pushing against my own. When she tried to discuss payment, I told her that simply having Judy mow my lawn next time she did theirs would be enough. She agreed, and then I proposed a sleepover.

“My old room is still made up as my room. The girls can sleep there, and I can either put a sleeping bag on the floor for one, or the other can use the couch. That way the two of you can stay out as long as you want, and I can feed them breakfast and just send them home in the morning.”

She said that sounded fine, and after giving me another hug she went on home.

On Friday night at around 6 there was a knock on the door. Jill, Judy and Janie stood outside. The girls each had a paper grocery bag and I told them to come in. Jill told me they had already eaten, but would probably like a snack before bed. And their sleepwear and clothes for tomorrow were in the bags.

So an hour after they left as the sky was getting dark I was on the couch, watching TV with a cute girl on each side of me. There are worse ways to spend an evening, and I had a feeling my vibrator was going to get a real workout before I went to sleep.

Finally, Janie was getting tired, and she headed off to bed. Judy decided she would sleep on the couch and had set her sleeping bag on the other end, leaning against it. I got up to get another beer, and right after I sat down she laid down with her head on the bag, her feet in my lap. I reached down and tickled her, and she giggled and pulled it away. We did this a few times and I grinned, then reached down and just rested my hand on her foot.

After about 5 minutes I heard a soft sigh, and realized that my hand was no longer just resting on her foot, but massaging it. I stopped but she softly asked if I could continue. I did so, and after 10 minutes or so switched to the other foot. She sighed softly, and said I did that just as good as Tina did. When I asked her who Tina was, she said “She was my girlfrien ... my neighbor.”

And then she suddenly pulled her foot out of my lap and was in my arms, crying softly into my chest. It took a while, and I finally got the story out of her. Tina lived 4 doors down from them, and they had been secret lovers for the last year and a half.

Sleepovers had turned into at first kissing, then exploring with each other, then into nights where they “played other games”, first with themselves then with each other. They had promised to stay together even after the move, but it seems that last week Tina had told her she had a boyfriend, and was not interested in continuing their games.

I held her, and stroked her hair and told her it would be alright. I then found myself telling her that I had similar experiences in the past. Girls I thought were lovers, who later thought that boys were more fun than me.

“Oh, it was still a lot of fun. I loved when we made love, but in the end they all eventually left me,” I softly said. Here I was, both feeling slightly morose from how the conversation had gone, and horny feeling her face against my breasts. Finally, she said she was tired. So as I walked over to turn off the TV she spread her sleeping bag out on the couch. I gave her a hug goodnight and headed off to bed.

A shower was just what I needed, but as I slipped under the covers with images of holding my vibrator I realized quickly there was somebody else there. Mostly because my eyes were still dazzled from the light in the bathroom. I reached behind me to turn into the bed, and instead of bedding my hand came to rest on a breast. And by the size, Judy’s breast.

“Judy, what are you doing here?” I softly whispered.

“I just don’t want to sleep alone tonight. Please Terry, let me sleep here with you.”

So against my better wishes, I did so. So much for using my vibrator tonight!

Sometime later I felt Judy moving around, then moving around again. She said something softly then moved again. She was on her back, and pressed lightly against my back as it was turned towards her. Then she moved around a bit more. Finally, I rolled over, thinking if I looked at her and told her to go to sleep she might do so.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.