Little Sisters Are Mouthy

by Spacefender

Copyright© 2018 by Spacefender

Incest Sex Story: Before going off into space Sammy was a university student. On a weekend trip home she rubs her younger sister, Jamie, the wrong way. Later, Jamie returns the favor in the sexiest way she can.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Sharing   Sister   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Note: This story was written as a birthday present for my friend, the incredibly talented Elise Olisbos.

Jamie had one hand on her cock and the other on the keyboard. She vigorously stroked her cock as she watched the image of a dark haired skinny naked Earther girl on her knees swallowing the thick cock of a big breasted blonde Futanari. Her eyes were glued to the 3D computer display and she couldn’t help moaning. “Oh, yeah, suck that cock you little fucking whore! Show me that ass ... oooh, I’d fuck that ass so fucking hard!”

Jamie watched the Futanari grab the Earther girl’s hair and force her cock into the girl’s mouth until the girl’s lips were wrapped around the very base of her cock. Jamie stroked her own thick cock with abandon. Her cock was slick with the pre-cum that her stroking fist had smeared along the entire length of her rigid shaft. The combination of watching naked brunette pleasuring the thick Futanari cock and her fist gripping her own slick cock was causing that familiar and welcome sensation of tightness at the base of her cock. A feeling that she knew would result in a torrent of cum erupting from the end of her cock.

It was that moment that she was on the brink of orgasm that her sister, Sammy, threw open the door to her bedroom. “Hey, Jamie, I’m home. Let’s go and ... uh...” Sammy could only stare at her younger sister furiously masturbating, her eyes wide as saucers and her mouth hanging open in shock.

Despite her own shock and the embarrassment of her sister watching her masturbate, Jamie couldn’t stop herself. She was so close to the edge she knew that she was only moments away from coming. Her cock was a livewire that her hand couldn’t let go of. Her only option was to scream. “Fucking hell, Sammy! Haven’t you ever heard of knocking? Get the fuck out!”

But Sammy didn’t move. In fact, the only thing she did was stare at her sister; her eyes apparently glued to the spot where Jamie’s hand stroked her hard slick cock. She nervously licked her lips but her eyes were locked onto to Jamie’s cock.

Jamie cursed again. “Damn it all, stop staring at my cock, you pervert!” However, despite her protests her cock seemed to enjoy the attention. Suddenly, she was thrusting her hips up, fucking her tight fist. “Ohhhh fuck, oh gaaaawwwds!” She shut her eyes and curled her toes as her body stiffened into a tight arch. With a wordless groan her cock spewed a small fountain of jism. Streamers of cum landed on her stomach and her breasts and trickled down her body.

After the last drops of her seed splattered onto her stomach she sighed and sank back down into her chair. Finally opening her eyes, she took in the familiar sight of her stomach and chest covered with her cum and her spent cock lying against her thigh.

Her moment of post-orgasmic reverie was interrupted by Sammy. “Wow, all I can say is ... wow, that was hot.”

Jamie directed a burning stare at her older sister, despite her anger she didn’t fail to notice the bulging erection in her sister’s ridiculously tight jeans. “What the shit, Sammy, you pervert. What the fuck, I can’t believe you just stood there and watched me like that. Now if you don’t mind, please get the fuck out of my room!”

“I didn’t know you were fapping, sorry!” Sammy said. “It wasn’t like I was staring on purpose, I was just shocked is all. Besides, I’m back for the weekend to visit from university. You’d think my only sister would be glad to see me.”

“You visit every weekend,” Jamie said. “It’s almost like you never left in the first place. Maybe you should try staying away once in awhile. Maybe I’d appreciate you more. Now get the fuck out!”

“Every weekend?” Sammy said, non-plussed. “What the hell are you talking about? It’s been two months!”

“Well, it feels like only a week,” Jamie retorted. “Now do you mind? I’d like to clean up and get dressed without my own sister staring at me!”

“Stop being so embarrassed, so you spanked the monkey, so what? Who hasn’t?” Sammy said. “I’ve done it plenty of times myself. It’s not something to be embarrassed about. It’s completely natural after all.”

Jamie directed her most withering look of scorn at her older sister. “Is that so? I guess you wouldn’t mind Mom catching you while you were stroking your cock to pictures of naked Earther girls?” Sammy’s face colored, which told Jamie everything she needed to know. “Yeah, that’s what I thought. Now kindly get out while I clean myself up.”

Sammy finally retreated under Jamie’s glare, leaving the room and closing the door behind her. The younger girl sighed and reached for the tissue she kept handy next to her computer. She wiped herself off and tossed the soiled tissue paper into the wastebasket next to her computer desk.

After putting on a pair of cut-offs that she felt complemented her ass and a jacket which she had turned into a vest with the use of a pair of scissors she stepped out of her room to find Sammy waiting for her in the hallway. “Hey, sorry about that,” Sammy said. “I wasn’t thinking. I should have knocked.”

Jamie shrugged at the apology. “It’s fine. No harm done I guess. Just make sure you knock in the future. So, what was it you wanted to do?”

Sammy gave her sister a look of confusion. “Huh? Do what?”

“I don’t know!” Jamie snapped. “You said something about us going to do something together when you burst into my room. What? Am I supposed to be a mind reader?”

“Oh that,” Sammy said. “Nothing big. I just thought we could go out and do some shopping. Maybe get something to eat. You know, just hang out.”

“Sure, why not?” Jamie replied. “Mom’s gone off to one of her culture classes and I don’t feel like making my own lunch.”

“Mom and her one-stringed dulcimer,” Sammy laughed.

“Actually, she’s into some kind of zither these days,” Jamie said. “Don’t know how many strings it has. She’s not any better at it than she was the dulcimer.”

“Well it can’t be any worse than when she used to try to play that weird flute thing,” Sammy said.

“I think it was called an ocarina,” Jamie informed her sister. “And yeah, it totally sounded like she was torturing small birds when she played that damn thing. Anyway, let’s get something to eat at the plaza. Then we can do some shopping. I want some new sandals for summer.”

“Sure thing,” Sammy said. “So any place in particular or just go to the food court?”

“Food court is fine,” Jamie said. “I just feel like a burger and fries. Or maybe some pizza.”

Sammy thought for a moment. “Me, I think I’m in the mood for a meat pie. I was gonna say a hotdog but I’ve already seen a big fat meat stick today.”


“You know, I haven’t asked you about your hair,” Sammy said as she sat across the table from her sister. They were sitting at a table in the vast and crowded food court which sat at the center of the sprawling open air shopping plaza. Around them swirled throngs of teenagers eating, chatting and laughing.

Jamie put down her half-eaten burger and touched her blue hair, wrapping it around her fingers. “So, what do you think? You like it?”

“Oh sure, very cute,” Sammy said before stealing one of Jamie’s fries and popping it into her mouth. “But what about Mom? I can’t imagine she didn’t have a little something to say about it.”

“Oh she freaked,” Jamie confirmed. “But it was already done so what could she do about it?”

“She didn’t try to make you dye it back?”

“Oh she tried,” Jamie said. “But I refused. After awhile she got used to it I guess. She doesn’t mention it any more.”

“Wow, you managed to get your own way,” Sammy said, marveling. “How the hell did you do it?”

Jamie shrugged as she took another bite of her burger. “Nothing special. Just refused is all. It’s not like she could make me change back. So I didn’t. Your problem is you always feel you have to follow the rules other people make for you. Fuck that noise.”

“And Mom didn’t make your life a living hell?” Sammy asked. “Between that and how you’re dressing now I would have thought Mom would have totally flipped out. Guess she must be getting mellow in her old age.”

Jamie turned her scorn loose on Sammy once again. “Don’t you know anything? People don’t make my life miserable. That’s what I do to them. You of all people should know that. That’s why Mom lets me get away with stuff.”

“True enough,” Sammy said with a laugh. “Sometimes I wonder if I might not have been better off if you had been the older sister.”

“Think for a moment, Sammy,” Jamie said. “Would you really want me of all people to be your older sister?”

Sammy considered the question for several long moments before answering. “No, I guess not. It was bad enough having you for a younger sister.”

“I’d be offended but I was pretty evil to you sometimes,” Jamie said. “So I guess I can’t blame you for feeling that way.”

“We were both evil to each other at times,” Sammy said. “And truthfully, you weren’t as bad as some of the futa in Weigar.”

“Weigar?”

“The dorm building I’m living in at university,” Sammy clarified. “You’d think college students would start acting like adults but some of those bitches seem to think they’re still in middle school. I’ve met six year olds with more maturity than some of those cunts.”

“I guess being a bitch to you growing up was doing you a favor,” Jamie mused.

“Yeah, you were getting me ready to deal with university bitches,” Sammy said with a laugh. “Thank you for that.”

“Anything for my big sis,” Jamie said, giving her older sister a smile. “So, I notice you got your hair done too since we were on the subject. Looks nice.”

Sammy reached up and touched her short dark hair. “You like it? You don’t think it’s too short?”

“It’s cute,” Jamie said. “You look good. Though Mom will probably say you look butch now.”

“You think I look butch?”

“I already told you I think it looks good on you,” Jamie replied. “Not everyone looks good in short hair but it really suits you. Now your sense of fashion on the other hand...”

“What’s wrong with it?” Sammy asked.

“Paisley, Sammy, really?” Jamie said. “You have to even ask?”

“There’s nothing wrong with paisley,” Sammy said, scowling at her younger sister.

“That’s right, there isn’t,” a familiar voice from behind Jamie said.

Jamie twisted around in her chair to look up at source of the voice. The speaker was an attractive young Futanari with long straight silver hair. “Hey, Zin, what are you doing here?”

Zin shrugged as she stepped around the table to stand behind Sammy. “Same as you. Just out to get something to eat. As well as to see and be seen.” She brushed her hands over Sammy’s shoulders as Sammy tilted her head back to look up at the silver haired girl. “And I have to say I do like what I’m seeing so far.”

“Yeah? What’s with the school uniform on the weekend?” Jamie asked as she looked her friend over.

“The uniform looks cute on any day of the week,” Zin said, looking down into Sammy’s dark eyes. “Don’t you think so?”

“Um sure, yes, very cute,” Sammy said, her face coloring a bit as Zin gently gripped her shoulders.”

“So you must be Sammy,” Zin said as she smiled down at the older girl. “Jamie has told me so much about you. I’ve been wanting to ask you what university is like.”

“It’s a lot like high school, only with ashtrays,” Sammy said. “It’s not so special, really. You know all those bitches you hate in high school?”

“Sure,” Zin said. “What about them?”

“Well, at university you don’t have to deal with them anymore. Instead you have to deal with bitches who are even worse. All day long. In fact, your roommate will probably be the worst cunt on campus.”

“That sounds sucky,” Jamie said.

Sammy tilted her head back down to gaze across the table at her sister. “No, it’s fucking delightful and I couldn’t be happier. Everyone should be so lucky as to have a roommate from hell. Everyday she puts a smile on my face with her snobby airs and her sneering condescension.”

“Sounds like someone here needs to get laid,” Zin said with a laugh as she began to knead Sammy’s shoulders. “Help relieve some of that stress.”

“Are you offering?” Sammy asked as she closed her eyes. “That feels absolutely heavenly.”

“Stop hitting on my sister!” Jamie snapped at Zin. She then turned her burning stare to Sammy. “And you! Stop hitting on my friend! Can’t you get laid at university? Do you really need to pick up high school girls?”

Sammy’s eyes popped open as she sat up straight and shrugged Zin’s hands off of her shoulders. “I wasn’t trying to pick her up. It was just some innocent flirting. Right Zin?” She twisted her neck and looked back up at Zin.

Zin shrugged as she gave Jamie a steady look. “Why does it matter? Since when have you been interested or worried about anything I do? You’re not my girlfriend so it’s not like you have a reason, or a right, to be concerned with what I do or who I do it with.”

“Sammy’s my sister!” Jamie said with a snarl as she slammed her fist on the table. “I have a right to worry about her!”

“Bullshit!” Sammy said. “I already have a mother. I don’t need you trying to be a second Mom.”

“I didn’t mean to start a family squabble,” Zin said, backing away from Sammy. “Obviously I’m intruding here. I’ll be going.”

Sammy turned around in her chair and grabbed Zin’s arm. “Wait! Jamie’s just being an ass. You don’t have to leave.”

Zin looked at Jamie, the look of contempt on her face plainly visible, before smiling down at Sammy. “Say, Sammy, are you busy tonight?”

“No, I’m totally free tonight,” Sammy answered. “Why do you ask?”

“I though we could go on a date tonight. That is, if you’re interested.”

“No ... I mean yes!” Sammy said. “That sounds lovely! Er, I mean it sounds like it could be fun.”

“So that’s a yes?” Zin asked.

“Absolutely yes,” Sammy said.

“Good,” Zin said as she briefly touched Sammy’s shoulders again. “I’ll pick you up tonight.” She pointedly ignored Jamie when she straightened back up, and then gave Sammy a quick smile. “See you later, Sweetie.”

“I can’t believe you asked one of my friends to go out on a date,” Jamie said said as she watched Zin leave. She pulled her attention away from her friend’s shapely legs and gave Sammy a look of disgust. “You’re so desperate you have to pick up high school girls?”

“She was the one who asked me on a date,” Sammy replied, her voice even. “I merely accepted. Why are you so upset? Am I horning in on your action?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jamie said.

“I asking you if Zin is your girlfriend,” Sammy replied. “If you’re interested in her just say so. I’ll back off. I’ll catch up with her right now and tell the date tonight is cancelled.”

“What? No, I’m not interested in her,” Jamie said. “She is definitely not my girlfriend.”

“In that case it shouldn’t be a problem for you if we go out on a date tonight,” Sammy said, smiling at her sister.

Jamie gave her sister a sour look. “Yeah. Fine. Knock yourself out.”

“I doubt I’ll knock myself out but I probably will fuck your little girlfriend’s brains out,” Sammy retorted.

Jamie laughed. “You don’t know Zin very well. She’ll be the one fucking your brains out. She has something of a reputation at school. Before the night is through she’ll probably have you ass up and face down while she reams you from behind.”

“Does the thought of it make you jealous?” Sammy asked.

“Hardly,” Jamie said. “You two can knock each other up as far as I care.”

Sammy snickered. “If that happened you would be Aunt Jamie.”

“And you’d be in prison for sexing up an under-age school girl,” Jamie shot back.


When Sammy snuck into the house after her date Jamie was still up and reading a favorite book in the living room, She was curled up in her favorite comfortably stuffed chair with a small light blanket wrapped around her. Next to the chair a lamp lit up the corner of the room with a soft glow.

“I see you there,” Jamie called out as she spied Sammy trying to sneak down the hall past the living room doorway.

Sammy stopped in her tracks and slunk into the living room. Jamie was suddenly struck by the mental image of a dog having been caught shitting on the carpet. Sammy didn’t look any less guilty. “Ah, so you’re still up,” Sammy said, visibly cringing as if expecting an outburst from Jamie. Which she undoubtedly was.

“Yes, I’m still up,” Jamie said, allowing herself the slightest of grins. “So, you were out pretty late. I assume the two of you had a good time.”

“Yeah, sure, it was fun,” Sammy said. “Not that we did anything like what you think we might have done. Because we didn’t. You know, do anything.”

“So you two spent the whole night together doing nothing?” Jamie asked.

“Well, of course we did stuff,” Sammy answered. “I just mean that we didn’t do anything, you know, sexual.”

“Nothing at all?”

“Okay, we kissed a little bit but that was it,” Sammy replied. “I swear it. Heck, there wasn’t even any tit grabbing. Just some kissing and that was it.”

Jamie looked her sister over carefully. “Well,” she said at last, “you’re a terrible liar. So I can always tell when you’re lying and right now you’re not lying. I guess you’re off the hook. I’m a little surprised though, I thought you two would be all over each other.”

Sammy chuckled, sounding slightly bitter. “Yeah, I thought so too. But as it turns out she spent the whole night talking about you.”

Jamie was surprised. “Me? Really?”

“Yeah, but after listening to her all night I understand why,” Sammy said. “If I think of you as a person I can see the attraction.

“Well, thanks,” Jamie said drily. “I like to think of myself as a person.”

“What I meant is if I don’t think of you as my little sister,” Sammy explained. “If I look at you objectively as just another futa I can see that you do have many good qualities as a person. Qualities I generally can’t see because of how much we fight. And I have to admit that you are very cute as well.”

Jamie gave her sister a flat look. “Seeing as how you watched me jerk off this afternoon this better not be some sort of build up to incest...”

Sammy waved her hands in denial. “Hey, I already said I was sorry about that! I just meant to say that you are pretty and I mean that in an entirely platonic sort of way.”

“Okay, thanks,” Jamie said, nodding her head. “So Zin really spent the whole night talking about me?”

Sammy rolled her eyes. “Holy shit, she wouldn’t shut up about you. She’s so into you it’s not funny. How could you possibly not know?”

“She flirts with all the futa,” Jamie said, scowling at her sister. “She’s a player. She’s never serious about any futa she’s with. Or maybe I should say that she’s only serious about trying to get into their panties.”

“She didn’t talk about all the futa tonight,” Sammy replied. “She only talked about you. Did it ever occur to you that maybe she flirts with other futa to make you jealous?”

“Not seriously, no,” Jamie admitted.

“Well, think about it,” Sammy said as she left the living room. She disappeared down the hall only to pop her head back through the doorway moments later. “Oh, and if you like we can have hot incestuous sex any time you like. Zin said she likes to watch.” She stuck her tongue out at Jamie.

“Get fucked!”

Sammy grinned at her sister. “So I take that as a yes then?”


Jamie was in the middle of breakfast in the dining room when the doorbell rang. “Be a dear and get the door, will you, Sweetie,” her mother called from the kitchen where she was cooking the second round of Jamie’s breakfast.

“Who the hell could be this early in the morning,” Jamie grumbled as she tore herself away from her breakfast. “Better not be a fucking salesman or some jerkoff handing out religious tracts!”

“Jamie, how many times do I have to tell you to watch that mouth of yours!” her mother yelled from the kitchen. “I’m going to have a word with your sister as to why you have such a potty mouth these days! Don’t pick up her bad habits.”

“A bit late for that,” Jamie muttered under her breath as she yanked open the front door.

Standing at the door was none other than the silver haired Zin who had traded the school uniform for a simple white t-shirt and shorts. She smiled brightly at Jamie once the door was open. “Hey, Jamie! Good morning! I just came over to see how Sammy was doing.”

“You’re early for that,” Jamie groused. “Unless you’re planning on crawling in bed with her.”

“I was planning on saving that for a little later,” Zin said.

“Then you might as well come back a little later,” Jamie said. “Because Sammy is still asleep. She’s not a morning person. So if you want to talk to her you’ll have to drag her ass out of bed.”

“Who’s at the door, Honey,” Jamie’s mother called from the kitchen.

“Nobody,” Jamie yelled back.

Zin gave Jamie a look as Jamie’s mother replied, “It’s not nobody, dear. Someone is at the door. Who is it?”

“Just Zin,” Jamie answered. “You know, a friend from school.”

Jamie’s mother emerged from the kitchen. “Come on in, Zin. Have you eaten yet? Jamie, get her a plate and silverware.” She disappeared back into the kitchen.

Jamie sighed but did as her mother asked. “C’mon in, Mom won’t be satisfied until you eat breakfast here.” She led Zin to the dining room and set out a plate and silverware for Zin and sat down at the dining room table.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to impose,” Zin apologized as she sat down next to Jamie.

“Yeah, but you went ahead and did anyway.” Jamie said before putting a hand on her forehead and looking down at the table. “Sorry, that was totally shitty of me to say. I’m such an asshole.”

“We can start over again if you like,” Zin offered. “Hey, good morning, Jamie!”

Jamie smiled her thanks at Zin. “Good morning, Zin. Hey, how about joining me for breakfast? Mom is cooking right now and I’m sure she’d love for you to join us.”

“Sounds great,” Zin said. “What are you having?”

“Mostly burnt,” Jamie said.

Jamie’s mother laughed. “I heard that, you little imp!” she yelled from the kitchen. “From now on you can do the cooking if your mother’s culinary skills don’t meet your high standards!” She entered the dining room from the kitchen with a sizzling skillet and shoveled hot sausages and home fries onto Zin’s plate.

Zin looked up at Jamie’s mother who was tall, brunette and voluptuous. She was also wrapped in a bath robe that didn’t do much to conceal the deep cleavage of her breasts. “Hello, Ma’am,” Zin said, her gaze snagging on the revealed cleavage before averting her eyes and looking down to watch the food being piled onto her plate. “Thanks.”

Jamie was scandalized. “Mom, do you have flash your tits at all my friends?”

“So formal,” Jamie’s mother said, her voice full of amusement. “You can call me Elene. So, you’re Jamie’s little girlfriend, are you?”

“She’s not my girlfriend!” Jamie insisted. “Why do you have to be embarrassing whenever one of my friends come over? This is why I never ask any of my friends to visit. You’re always doing something to embarrass me. Now would it kill you to cover up your tits? Nobody wants to see them!”

“Oh, I can think of at least a few people who would like to see my tits,” Elene remarked. “Zin, do you think I’m embarrassing?”

Zin managed to look up at Elene without staring at the older women’s breasts. “Not at all, Ma’am, er ... I mean, not at all, Elene. I think you are very beautiful.” Zin’s gaze momentarily dropped to Elene’s cleavage before she looked down at her plate.

“Why thank you, Zin,” Elene said. “My breasts approve of you too. You know, I looked back exactly like Jamie when I was her age. Spitting image, I swear.” She left the dining room with an exaggerated sway to her hips and went back to the kitchen.

Jamie slapped Zin in the arm. “Hey, stop drooling over my mom’s tits,” she said in a loud whisper. “You’re encouraging her.”

“Encouraging me?” Elene said from the kitchen. “You make it sound as if I’m a three year old child.”

“Your mom has good ears,” Zin whispered. “No wonder Sammy was worried about trying to sneak back in last night.”

Elene re-emerged from the kitchen carrying a plate piled high with pancakes which she sat down in front the girls. “Sammy is big girl now. She can do as she pleases. It’s not my job to keep track of her anymore. I just assumed she was out with her friends last night. Why would she need to sneak into the house?”

“Actually, Sammy and I went out on a date last night,” Zin said.

Elena froze for a moment. “I see,” she finally said. “So, Zin, would you like coffee? Or there’s fruit juice in the refrigerator if you prefer that.”

“Oh no, coffee is fine, Ma-Elene,” Zin said. “Thank you very much.”

“Such a polite young woman.Too bad my own daughters aren’t like that. Such a shame,” she said before leaving the room again.

“How about you stop sucking up to my mom!” Jamie hissed at her friend.

“I’m not trying to suck up,” Zin said. “I’m just trying to be polite.”

“You’ll have to forgive Jamie,” Elene called out from the kitchen. “She doesn’t have much experience with being polite. Her or Sammy to be quite honest. I don’t know I ended up being such a rotten mother, but I did. That’s why I’m glad to see that her new girlfriend is such a polite young lady like yourself. Maybe you can help her learn some proper manners.”

“Mother, I already told you that she’s not my girlfriend!”

“Oh, that’s too bad, Jamie,” Elene said as she returned to the dining room with two hot mugs of coffee. “Zin here seems like a very nice girl. And very pretty too. I can see why Sammy is interested in her.”

“I don’t think she’s interested in me much,” Zin said, shaking her head. “She just didn’t seem all that into me. We talked a lot but that was pretty much it.”

“Is that so?” Jamie said, looking over at Zin. “And you have no clue why that might be? Think. What did you talk about last night?”

“Well, we mostly talked about...” Zin’s eyes widened in realization.

“Yeah, exactly,” Jamie said with satisfaction. “Kinda hard to get into a romantic mood with your would-be partner spending the entire night talking about someone else. Basically, you were telling Sammy she was a replacement fuck. How do you think she’s supposed to respond?”

Zin covered her face with her hands. “I’m such an idiot. No wonder why you both hate me.” She pushed her chair back and stood up. “Sorry about not finishing but...”

Elene put both hands on Zin’s shoulders and gently but firmly forced the girl to sit back down. “Sit,” she commanded. “Finish eating at least before you go.” She pushed Zin’s chair back to the table before turning her attention to her daughter. “And you. What did I say about your potty mouth earlier? Is your memory really that bad? Should I be worried that you have might have a medical condition?”

Jamie hung her head. “Sorry, Mom.”

“That’s a good start and I forgive you,” Elene said. “However, it seems you need help remembering things. So I’m going to give you the help you need. For the next week you’re on dirty dishes and garbage duty.”

“Mom, that’s not fair!”

“Do I need to add dirty laundry to the list as well?” Elene said, frowning. “You’re too old to be whining, Jamie. Are you a young woman or a spoiled little baby? I don’t think you’re impressing your lovely young friend here.”

Zin flushed a deep red. “I’m not lovely.”

“Save the false modesty for someone who believes it, dear,” Elene said. “Now Jamie...”

Jamie heaved a loud heavy sigh. “Yes, Mother, I’ll take care of the dirty dishes and garbage, starting from this morning.”

Elene beamed at her daughter. “Excellent. Just what I like to hear. Don’t think of this as punishment. Think of it as character building.”

Jamie made a face. “Character building tastes like liver.”

“I’ll be happy to help you,” Zin said.

“You don’t have to do that,” Jamie said. “I’m the one being punished- excuse me, the one having my character built. No reason for you to suffer along with me.”

“I want to, really,” Zin insisted.

“Why?” Jamie asked. “I thought you were here to see Sammy. Why would you care about what I’m doing?”

“No wonder you don’t have any girlfriends, Jamie!” Elene said. “If I had treated your father the way you’re treating Zin here Sammy and you would have never been born. I must not be much of a mother to have raised such clueless daughters.”

“Yeah, I’m sure it’s all Father’s fault anyway,” Jamie said.

“Oh, is your father here?” Zin asked.

“Oh yeah,” Jamie said. “I’m sure she’s down in the basement.”

“That’s right, you haven’t met Sammy and Jamie’s father yet, have you?” Elene said. “Well, we’ll fix that right now. After all, she should meet her daughter’s new girlfriend.”

“Mom! No!” Jamie yelled. “Haven’t you embarrassed me enough already?”

Elene ignored her daughter and left the dining room. Moments later her voice echoed down the hall. “Sweetie! Come up for a moment. Jamie’s new girlfriend is here and would like to meet you!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.