The Secret Cheerleader Vote - Cover

The Secret Cheerleader Vote

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After losing a bet to her friend Zane, Carly now has to deliver the entire cheerleader squad for his pleasure. Fortunately, she has a plan...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The Set Up

Carly lost a bet, and now it was time to pay up. After catching her little sister peeping as she and her friend Zane were having sex, Zane bet her that he would be able to get the younger sister in his bed. Even though little sister was a freshman now, Carly still thought of her as the same little pest that she had grown up with. She was wrong. Zane barely even had to try. Her sister jumped into bed with him the first chance she got, and a few more times since then.

Carly had been so sure that her sweet innocent little sister would be scared away or even grossed out at the mere thought of sex, that she offered up the craziest thing she could think of as stakes, the entire school cheerleader squad. Carly was one of the senior co-captains and told Zane that if he won, she could arrange it so that he would have his pick of any girl on the squad, or all of them if he wished! He didn’t believe her of course, who could deliver on something like that? Then again, who could pass up an offer like that? So Zane accepted her stakes and the bet was on.

Carly’s Plan

What Zane didn’t know was that Carly had actually been working on a plan for this long before they made their bet. The bet just presented the perfect opportunity for her to put it into motion, and he was going to be the lucky beneficiary. IF he succeeded.

Her plan was actually very simple. At the end of every year, the seniors would all cast votes to determine who would be the co-captains, there were always two, for the following year. This was the team tradition. In addition to the seniors, the cheer coach and the faculty advisor also voted. This year there were only four seniors, so with the two additional votes of coach and faculty, there was the very real possibility of a tie.

Carly’s devious plan was to introduce the rumor of a tie-breaker vote. A secret voter. Someone not on, or connected to the squad, who would make the final vote and break a tie if necessary. Once everyone started believing in it, she would start the rumors that Zane was that secret vote. All of the juniors who wanted to be captain would be throwing themselves at him to be sure they secured his favor, and ALL the juniors wanted to be captain. Some of the sophomores too.

After Carly explained the whole thing to him, Zane began to think this could actually work. When he learned that the rest of the seniors all agreed to go along with it, it sounded even better. Why would all of them go along with such a plan? To help Carly pay off a bet? Probably not. To help Zane get laid? Definitely not.

Their real motivation? Revenge. Payback. Karma.

Why?

The reason Carly had begun dreaming up this whole plan in the first place was, Bella. Bella was one of the junior cheerleaders, and a top contender for captain. She was the girl that everyone loved, until she left the room. Bella was a devious little monster, always manipulating anything or anyone to make herself look good, no matter what it meant for anyone else. In the past three years, at some point, she had claimed her glory at the expense of each of the seniors.

Carly wanted to see Bella used and humiliated just like she had done to so many others, and she knew Zane was just the guy to help her do it. When Carly offered up a plan to get some payback, the other seniors all signed on. Carly’s only condition upon setting Zane up for this cheerleader free for all, was that he torture Bella. She wanted him to “Fuck that bitch up and make her beg you to do it.” and, get pictures. Carly wanted to make her humiliation complete. Zane was happy to oblige.

Hints

Within the next week, all the talk among the cheerleaders was about the end of the year vote. Carly made a big deal about the possibility of a tie, things were just that close. There were usually more seniors, this could be the first time in years that they need to use the secret vote. Gossip among the underclassmen instantly became, “what the hell is the secret vote”? None of them had ever heard of it before.

The seniors all started to fill in the story in the days that followed. They would talk over lunch and add a few details here and there. It would have to be someone not on the squad. It would have to be someone who knows everyone vying for captain. It would have to be someone they all trust. Does that mean it would have to be a girl? Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. It could be anyone.

Then Carly added her name drop. She recruited her sister Haley, the one she made the bet over, to mention Zane whenever she could. Haley was not a cheerleader herself but she knew them all, since they were always at her house hanging out with her sister. She would mention that Zane called when any of them were over, or tell them that Carly was at Zane’s house if they showed up and she wasn’t there.

Just to be absolutely sure that they all got the clue, Carly had Haley just say outright that she knew Zane was the secret vote, just once, to one person. She didn’t tell Haley that the secret vote was a scam, best that she think it was real as well. One of Haley’s best friends, Chloe, was a freshman cheerleader. Chloe was only on the JV squad, but she knew the rumors as well as anyone else. Carly asked Haley to just tell her it had to be Zane. Soon there was only one name circulating among the squad.

Chloe

The first hint that the plan was actually working turned out to be Chloe herself. Although Chloe had no chance of becoming captain, although she was a sure thing for captain of the JV squad. Still, there was a vote for JV captain too, and no one ever said the secret vote didn’t apply to that as well.

One Saturday afternoon some of the cheerleaders were hanging out at the school after practice. Zane of course happened to be there as well. He now tried to be anywhere the cheerleaders were at any given time, just to keep the rumors hot. When Chloe saw him there, she came over flirting and giggling at everything he said right up to the point where she cuddled right up on his lap and wrapped an arm around his neck.

This was an unexpected development. Who would have thought the freshmen were buying into this! Then again, Chloe was the only one who thought she knew for sure who the secret vote was. Amazed looks passed between Zane, Julie, and Carly. The juniors and sophomores were paying close attention too.

Chloe was slim, long sexy legs, long dark hair, big bright brown eyes, an amazing smile with the cutest dimples, great perky tits, and a tight little ass. Put all that in a cheerleader outfit and all eyes were on Chloe.

She was also a lot of fun. Chloe had an older sister who had been on the squad before her, so she had seen all the hijinks that go on and knew it was all just for fun, so she was always ready to join in. Did she know this whole thing was a scam? Did she suspect? Was she just playing along? Or was she genuinely flirting hoping to gain some favor for when the voting came? Just what had Haley told her?

They all started making remarks and teasing Chloe about hitting on the upperclassman. She just giggled and laughed right along with them, remarking that she’s a cheerleader, you didn’t expect her to be dating FRESHMEN did you?

Zane, in the meantime, was enjoying his newfound friend, his hands doing a lot of exploring and touching, and seeing just how far he could go. He didn’t care if everyone there watched, he wanted them all to get some ideas as well. His hand slipped immediately to her smooth legs across his lap and started to rub right up between them. Chloe shifted her legs so the right one was a little higher, and not everyone could see his hand sliding up the inside of her silky smooth thighs. All eyes were on the two of them. His hand kept slipping farther and farther up that firm sexy leg, until it started to venture under her skirt. And Chloe? She just smiled and spread her legs just the tiniest bit farther apart.

They were all hooting and hollering. Zane’s hand was just about to reach her hotspot when Carly decided to dial it up a notch. She said “C’mon Chloe, how about a big juicy kiss!”

Chloe just smiled, wrapped her other hand around Zane’s neck and planted her lips on him. As she did, she crossed her legs over and trapped Zane’s hand between them, forcing his hand all the way up to her panties. Zane kissed right back. For a few minutes they opened their mouths and battled tongues while everyone cheered. His fingers did some teasing and exploring too.

Chloe felt tingles all throughout her body when his fingers touched her pussy. Even through her panties. This was everything she’d hoped. She thought to herself, she should have taken the panties off before she came over, wouldn’t he be surprised by that! God his fingers were so magical. Luckily, the way her legs were crossed it didn’t seem that any of the others could see what was going on down there, although at this point she didn’t care if they did. When they finally came up for air, everyone cheered.

Zane laughed along with the rest of them and then said to Chloe “Wow! That was great! But I think Carly meant SHE wanted a kiss!”

Again everyone laughed and screeched. Then Chloe bounced right up and over to Carly, sat down on her lap and did the exact same thing! (minus the fingers)

The hysterics could be heard for miles!

Take your pick

After that day Zane was almost always surrounded by cheerleaders. There would always be one sitting on either side of him, or one sitting on his lap, or hanging on his shoulder as they walked down the halls. They laughed at everything he said. They smiled at any little touch. They shot right back at any little bit of innuendo he batted their way. Even that little monster Bella was seen getting very close, and a little “handsy” here and there. That’s the part that got Carly excited. She could see it was working. Zane was just excited by all of it.

The fact that a lot of these girls had long term boyfriends made it even more fun. The girls would be as close and attentive as they could until certain people walked into the room. Then seats would shift, hands would pull away, and attention would turn to the other girls at the table. It was fascinating to watch.

In the meantime Zane was ready to test his power. Any time he could he started stealing kisses, grabbing asses, and groping titties, and the girls just went right along with it. In fact they seemed to be enjoying it. Some of them groping and grabbing right back.

It really did seem that Zane could take his pick at this point. He could offer any of them a ride home after school and see how far they were willing to go. In fact, that was the first thing he planned to do, just to see if they would bite. He changed his mind five times a day about who he should target first.

Of course his ultimate target was Bella. He kept trying to figure out how he was going to get Bella alone, and away from her boyfriend. Carly told him not to worry, if Bella wanted his vote, she would figure that out for him, and if she didn’t, Carly would arrange it herself.

The surprise was that Chloe was the most aggressive of them all. She would run up to him in the halls. She would sit with him at lunch. She didn’t need the vote, and she seemed to know it, but there she was hanging all over him any chance she got. Did she think the vote applied to the JV squad as well? He didn’t understand her motivation, but he didn’t really care either. After all, Chloe was one damned sexy girl.

Chloe again

Finally one day after school Zane got his answer. As he was sitting in his car getting ready to leave, he was watching a small group of the junior cheerleaders gathered near the school entrance, trying to decide who he would offer a ride to today. There was Stephanie, a very cute, spunky girl with bright blue eyes, a fantastic body, and that typical cheerleader spirit. She could be fun. There was also Natalie. Natalie was a tiny little Asian girl, maybe five feet tall at best, but she was so sexy. Natalie was small and skinny but still with perfect curves everywhere it mattered, and she had been all over Zane all week. He thought this just might be her lucky day. Time to just drive up and see if any of them wanted a ride.

As he pulled up to the sidewalk, almost where those girls were gathered, Chloe came running up and jumped in the passenger seat before he could even make his offer. Zane smiled and laughed as she climbed over to him, pulled him close, and gave him another big juicy kiss. He was just starting to enjoy it when she pulled back, settled in to the seat and said

“Can you give me a ride?”

Zane looked her up and down for a moment and thought to himself “Oh I can give you a ride!”

What he actually said was “To where?”

“Home” she answered.

He said “Well I wasn’t going home, but...”

Chloe interrupted “not your home, MY home”

Zane thought about it for a moment, again looking her over. She was wearing a light little pink top, very flimsy and unbuttoned half way down, leaving the sexy little red bra she was wearing exposed when she bent over him like that. She also wore a skirt that was dangerously short for school, which was already riding up her thighs farther than she probably wanted. He didn’t remember her wearing that in school all day, she must have changed after practice. He thought to himself, there’s no way you pass up an opportunity like this. Then he said “Okay ... where do you live...”

This didn’t go unnoticed by the rest of the girls. The group he had been watching had also been watching him, and right now they all had their eyes on what was going on in Zane’s car, and they all followed as he drove out of the lot with Chloe. In his rear view mirror he could see them all watching.

Chloe has a plan

The drive to Chloe’s house was fairly short. He never knew where her family lived and it turned out to be not so far from his own house. As they drove Zane tried to subtly pry out of her why she was acting like such a little slut. Maybe not in quite those words, but she knew what he meant. Chloe let on that she knew he was the secret vote. He pointed out that it didn’t matter, there was no way she could become captain of the squad anyway. In return, Chloe pointed out that there was still a vote for JV Captain, and it couldn’t hurt to suck up to the secret vote now could it? Besides that, she really really liked kissing him.

What Zane didn’t know at the time was that Chloe had plans for him that day. He was going to take her virginity.

When Haley told her about Zane being the secret vote, she also let slip a few other details as to why. She said that he knew all the seniors. He knew all the juniors and sophomores as well. Plus everyone already knew that he had slept with Julie. That was a pretty well accepted rumor amongst them all, since they had grown up next door to each other. There were rumors that he had slept with Sara too, although no one knew for sure about that one. Then she told the story of how she had watched him fucking her sister one day after school. She had thought it was Carly’s boyfriend at first but was shocked to find Zane instead. It was the only time she’d know her sister to cheat on her boyfriend. She couldn’t help but stand there and peep through the door the whole time. Even when he caught her watching, he just smiled and changed positions so she could see better and kept on going, like he wanted her to watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.