Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I was quite happy that Candace was apparently opening up again. It was a slow start, but I wasn’t going to take it for granted. Cassie and I fucked openly again and Candace would often stop to watch, occasionally playing with herself and one more time coming close and making out with me while I drilled Cassie from behind.

A week had gone by and Cassie and I were laying in my bed in a sweaty mess.

“Do you think that Lindsay is afraid of us now?” Cassie asked with a grin.

“Probably. Should we text her and tell her we need another session?” I asked.

“Definitely!” Cassie’s grin got bigger.

Shockingly, Lindsay responded to my text and agreed to come over the next day. Both of us were on eggshells and our session had none of the usual banter. As before, Cassie joined in with our session and at the end, I was happy with the ache in my body.

The three of us stood around, drinking water and catching our breaths. We’d reached the point where it was time to make a snide comment and then get in the shower, but Lindsay’s silence and distant attitude had me thrown off.

Finally, she broke the ice.

“Is that all for today?” She asked softly.

“Yeah, thanks for coming over.” I replied awkwardly.

Lindsay shifted her weight from one foot to the other, staring at the ground.

“Uhm, can I. Uhm. Uhm, I want to ask, can I, uhm.” She stammered.

“Spit it out!” Cassie said loudly, annoyed.

“Miss would like to know if she can have some more, uhm, stuff.” Lindsay mumbled.

“Oh, is that so?” Cassie asked angrily.

“Yes. She directed me to do whatever you wanted to for it. She told me not to come home without it. So, uhm, is there anything you would like, uhm, Sir?” She asked, looking up with fear in her eyes.

“So your bitch girlfriend sent you over here to fuck Carter for drugs huh?” Cassie asked, still angry.

“Uhm, sorta. I’ll do whatever else you want if you don’t want me. Uhm, I dunno. Please, uhm, just tell me what I can do.”

Cassie spun on her heel and stared at me.

“So what do you think?” Cassie asked.

I was torn between being turned on at the prospect of fucking Lindsay for drugs and my increasing dislike for Flavia.

“Well, on one hand, I don’t really like someone being sent to do someone else’s dirty work.” I started, staring at Lindsay. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

“On the other hand, it seems like a shame to waste a perfectly good sex slave.” I grinned, glancing over at Cassie.

“You know, I’m angry, but I’d have to agree with you. You are evil, you know that?” Cassie smirked.

“I know.”

“Uhm, Sir and Miss? Does that mean that I can have some stuff for her?” Lindsay asked hopefully.

Cassie glanced at me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Time to head downstairs.” I grinned.


“You really should leave that bitch.” Cassie said angrily as we lead Lindsay to the door.

“I love her.” Lindsay mumbled, waddling slowly towards her car.

“Doesn’t mean that she’s not a bitch. The next time she wants drugs, tell her to come get them herself!” Cassie called out.

As Lindsay slipped into her car, I pondered what it felt like to drive with an ass full of cum.

Cassie and I had taken her downstairs to the sex room. I was angry at Flavia, but wanted to take it out on everyone else. Cassie was also in the mood for some angry sex and hand thrown me onto the huge bed and attacked my cock. We had wrestled for a while, with me pinning her down and impaling her on my cock, then rolling her over to let her ride me. She had demanded that Lindsay come over and lick her ass while she bounced on my cock, which had been a first for me. Her long hair tickled my balls as she pushed her tongue up Cassie’s asshole, helping push her towards her climax. Cassie decided that Lindsay needed to be punished for being so gutless against Flavia and demanded that I fuck her ass while she ate her out.

I was happy to slam my cock up Lindsay’s ass. Cassie trapped the girl’s head between her thighs, yanking her hair and calling her names as she lapped at her pussy. I blew a huge load straight up Lindsay’s colon as she ate Cassie to a screaming orgasm.

“So, what do you think about that?” Cassie asked as we closed the door behind Lindsay.

“I think it’s fucked up, but it’s her life.” I shrugged.

“True. She needs to come over and pay her dues instead of making her girlfriend pay with her ass.”

“Though, it is kinda hot, isn’t it?” I asked.

Cassie pondered for a moment and then grinned at me.

“Yeah, it is pretty hot. Would you sell my ass off for drugs?” Cassie asked seductively, cocking her hip to the side.

“I don’t do drugs.” I grinned.

“Good answer, though that leads to the question as to what you WOULD sell me for?”

“Sell, nothing. Trade?” I pondered aloud.

“Jerk!” Cassie laughed, smacking my arm.

“Kidding! Kidding!” I threw up my arms to defend myself.

“That does sound kinda hot though.” Cassie said softly before walking away.


Another week went by. Candace and I still had not had sex, but Cassie was happy to pick up the slack. Unfortunately, mother nature kicked in and put a stop to our fun for a couple of days. I found myself late one evening without pussy and was beginning to get antsy. I scrolled through my phone, pondering who to call. I’d not seen Whitney in months, nor was I really interested in driving for hours just to get laid. It had been a little while since I’d seen Olivia and I didn’t know if she would be down for a booty call or not. I didn’t have Anna’s phone number or I’d call her. I decided to call Ms. Bliss.

“Carter! Hey! How are you doing?” She shrieked.

“Hey, how’s my favorite naughty teacher?” I asked.

“Hush, I’m still at school!” She scolded.

“Why?”

“It’s mid-term time. Long hours.”

“So, are you too busy for a visit?” I asked.

Ms. Bliss sucked in a deep breath.

“I hate to say no to you, but I can’t. I just have way too much to do and I’ve got some, other things, going on right now. I’d really love to, but I just can’t right now. I’m really sorry.” She replied.

“I get ya. Let me know when mid-terms are done, OK?”

“I will. I’m so sorry Carter. I miss you.”

“Miss you too. Bye.”

“Strike out.” I thought to myself.

I was about to turn on some porn and jack off, something I’d not done in months, when I got a text.

“Hey, what are you doing?” It was Olivia.

“Nothing much. How about you?”

“Hanging out. You busy?”

“Nope.”

“Can we come over?”

“We?”

“Gwen and I are hanging out drinking.”

“On a Thursday?”

“Our mid-terms are done, so we are celebrating. Care to join?”

“Sure. Come on over.”

“Be there in a bit.”

“Interesting. So, Olivia was the one to call me for a hook up.” I thought to myself.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Cassie was with her friends and Candace was in her room studying. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

“Hey stud.” Olivia said, clearly a little tipsy.

“Hey yourself.” I replied as she walked in. Gwen followed behind.

“Nice house! What does your dad do?” She asked, clearly impressed.

“My dad is dead.” I said bluntly, taken aback by the question.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She stammered, flustered.

“It’s OK.”

“So, you live here alone?” She asked tentatively.

“With my sister and her ... friend.” I replied.

“I see.” She replied, looking around the place.

“What are you doing?” Olivia asked, moving closer towards me.

“Just hanging out. You two have had a couple, huh?” I grinned.

“Yeah, a few. Come on, I want to show Gwen the view.”

“The view?” I asked.

“Yeah, the view from ... upstairs.” She replied, her voice unsure.

“Uh, sure.” I replied, confused.

Olivia grabbed Gwen’s hand and pulled her towards the stairs. I followed behind the two girls as Olivia lead her all the way up to my bedroom.

“Nice! Really nice! So, do you just hang out all day?” Gwen asked, flopping down on my bed.

“I’m working on a business.” I replied.

“Yeah? Like what?”

“Real estate. We just sold our first house in Hawaii. I’m working on one in New York now.”

“Nice! I love Hawaii and New York!” Gwen replied, her voice edging with seduction. I glanced at her and then over at Olivia. If she had noticed the tone of Gwen’s voice, she didn’t show it.

“Uhm, so. Carter. I got a question for you.” Olivia stammered.

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“You got a lot of experience with sex I take it.”

“Yeah, I do OK.” I shrugged.

“And you’ve had two girls at the same time before, right?”

“Yup.”

“Uhm, we were wondering if you would like to teach us.” Olivia stammered, looking away.

“Oh really?” I exclaimed, looking at them.

“Yup.” Gwen grinned.

“Does Robbie know you are here?” I asked accusingly.

“No, but let me deal with that.” Gwen waived her hand.

My gaze moved back and forth between the girls. Olivia seemed nervous, Gwen, excited. The blond was eyeing me hungrily.

“Uhm, so where do we start?” Olivia mumbled.

“Well, I’m not particularly hard right now, so I think you two should get me worked up.”

“Yeah that makes sense. So, uhm, what would you like?” She asked.

“Generally this is the point where the girls are making out and taking each other’s clothes off.”

Olivia turned and stared at Gwen. Gwen slowly turned towards her friend.

“We’re not really like that. I mean, she’s cute and all, but I’m not into gir...” Olivia started. Gwen leaned forward and smashed her mouth against hers. Olivia pulled back but Gwen followed forward, pressing their lips together. Gwen’s hand came up and held the back of Olivia’s head and eventually the blond girl relented, opening her mouth to accept Gwen’s tongue.

“There ya go!” I encouraged as the girls began to kiss. Gwen was definitely the aggressor, pushing Olivia backwards and falling on top of her. I admired Gwen’s perky ass then looked up to see Gwen resting her hand on Olivia’s tit.

“You ever been with a girl fore Gwen?” I asked. Gwen shook her head no.

“She’s really cute though.” She replied seductively.

“So why don’t you take her clothes off?” I suggested.

Gwen nodded and grabbed the bottom of Olivia’s shirt. The brunette hesitated for a moment and then lifted her hands above her head. Gwen pulled Olivia’s shirt off and then her own. She then leaned down and kissed Olivia’s neck, slowly making her way down her chest. She tugged Olivia’s bra strap off her shoulder and pulled it down, exposing her tit.

Olivia squirmed around a little, holding the back of Gwen’s head as she lowered it down, sucking her nipple into her mouth.

“Oh. Oh Gwen. Oh Gwen, that feels so good! That feels so good!” Olivia moaned, rubbing her hands up and down Gwen’s back.

“You like that?” Gwen asked, directing the question to me.

“Oh I do! That’s so nice!” Olivia exclaimed, closing her eyes.

“Yeah that’s good.” I replied.

“You hard yet?” Gwen asked.

“Getting there.”

“Why don’t you come closer? I’d love to suck your cock again.” Gwen replied.

I climbed onto the bed next to the girls. Gwen reached out and shoved her hand down my pants.

“Anxious?” I grinned.

“You got a nice dick. I want it!” Gwen replied, pulling my cock out. Olivia stared as Gwen extracted my cock and jerked it firmly, holding it outright between the two girl’s faces. The blond girl dropped her head down and took my cock into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed forward until my balls were resting on Olivia’s chin.

“Stick your tongue out. She can’t do all the work.” I said firmly.

Olivia nodded her head and stuck her tongue out, randomly moving it around my nut sac as I pumped my cock in and out of Gwen’s mouth. She opened her mouth wider, still squeezing on Olivia’s tits as I fucked her mouth. I finally pulled my dick out and aimed it downward, pushing it into Olivia’s mouth.

The position that we were in didn’t allow for much penetration, but Gwen saw and opening and licked around the base of my shaft as Olivia sucked on the head. I reached down and grabbed the back of Gwen’s bra and pulled it outward. She grunted with pain as she was lifted upwards, but the lace finally snapped and the straps fell apart.

“That was my favorite bra.” Gwen commented as she sat up slightly to pull the fabric off her body.

“Sorry.” I said evenly as Olivia nursed on the head of my dick.

“It’s OK. Now I get to go shopping.” Gwen grinned dropping back down on top of Olivia’s body. I pulled my dick out of Olivia’s mouth and fed it into Gwen’s, who eagerly took it.

“Play with her tits.” I ordered. Olivia tentatively reached up and cupped Gwen’s tits, squeezing them lightly. Gwen moaned loudly, a bit too loudly.

“Oh Livy!” Gwen exclaimed.

“Suck them.” I said firmly.

Gwen thrust her chest outwards towards Olivia’s face. The brunette leaned forward, opening her mouth and taking one of her friend’s nipples in.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, Livy! Livy, that feels so good!” Gwen cried out, holding the back of Olivia’s head like a baby nursing. Her voice had a pitch to it that I’d only heard in porn and I was immediately suspect.

Regardless of her acting abilities, Gwen was a decent cock sucker, stroking my shaft as I pumped her mouth. Finally I was at full power and ready to fuck.

“I’m ready for pussy now. Who’s up?” I announced, pulling out of Gwen’s mouth and sitting back on my heels.

The girls sat up and stared at each other. Olivia was clearly not comfortable and shifted is nervously.

“Uhm, Carter? What do you want to do?” She stammered.

“Yeah Carter, WHAT do you want to do?” Gwen repeated. Her question was actually WHO did I want to do.

“I’m gonna fuck you both.”

Olivia’s mouth fell open and Gwen grinned at me.

“Uhm, how?” Olivia asked.

“Strip and get on your hands and knees.”

Gwen quickly pulled off her short and underwear and rolled over. I noticed a dark tan line on her ass, making the inside of her butt very white as she wagged it at me. Olivia was slower to respond, but also kicked off her shorts and rolled over next to Gwen. I realized that I’d never had two girls next to each other like this before and glanced from ass to ass, deciding on where to start.

I figured that since Olivia and I had dated a few times, she should probably get the first dicking. I moved behind her and pushed my cock against her slit. She moaned involuntarily and arched her back slightly as I grabbed her hips. I pushed forward, noting that her pussy was still fairly dry. She was pretty snug and I had to push quite hard to get inside her.

“Oh. Oh. Easy. Easy please! Oh shit, you’re big! Easy please!” Olivia panted as I forced my way into her cunt.

“That’s so hot.” Gwen commented. I glanced over to see the blond girl staring at us intently.

“What is?” I asked.

“You two. Fucking.”

“You’ve never seen people fuck before?” I asked, slowly sliding my cock in and out of Olivia’s pussy.

“No.” Gwen panted.

“Have you ever fucked in front of another person before?”

“No.” She replied, her breath speeding up.

“You’re about to.” I said firmly.

I yanked my cock out of Olivia’s pussy, causing her to cry out loudly before her chest dropped onto the bed. She turned to watch as I moved behind Gwen, rubbing my cock over her slit.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Uh huh, do it! Fuck me!” Gwen said with determination. I grabbed her hips and thrust forward, finding her pussy much wetter than Olivia’s and a fair amount looser.

“Wow.” Olivia gasped as I bottomed out easily in Gwen’s cunt.

“Fuck, fuck that’s fucking big!” Gwen exclaimed as I banged against her back wall.

“I ain’t that big.” I replied, withdrawing slowly.

“Bigger than what I’m used to.” Gwen gasped.

I chuckled a little and then slammed forward, causing Gwen to shriek.

I started to fuck her with even strokes. It took her a moment to adjust, but in no time Gwen was shoving her ass back against my hips.

“Oh yes. Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me.” She panted.

“Nice girl. Nice. Nice.” I grunted, digging my fingers into her hips.

“Yeah? You like that? You like that pussy?” Gwen asked, looking over her shoulder. I looked at her and then at Olivia, who had a confused look on her face.

“Yeah babe, it’s nice. You shouldn’t be greed though.” I grinned, pulling my cock out of her.

“No! Don’t go!” She cried out as I moved behind Olivia.

“Wait your turn.” I replied, pressing my dick against Olivia’s slit. The combination of Gwen’s juice and Olivia’s surprisingly now slick pussy let me sink all the way inside the smaller girl quite easily. I banged against the back wall of her tunnel, making her cry out in pain.

“Wow that’s hot.” Gwen breathed as Olivia threw back her head in anguish.

“Yeah? You like it rough?” I asked as I began to pump Olivia.

“Sometimes.” She replied seductively.

I rammed Olivia hard and fast for a while and then switched back. Gwen was ready for me this time, her face pressed into the bed with her ass in the air. She wiggled it at me in anticipation as I moved behind her, shoving my cock into her cunt.

I realized that I’d never had two girls like this before and though it was a lot of work, I had to admit that it was pretty hot. Though Olivia was obviously reluctant at the entire situation, by the 3rd round, she was panting in arousal and her pussy was a sopping mess.

“This is so fucking hot.” Gwen exclaimed as she watched me pound into her friend.

“Yeah it is. Too bad neither of you take it up the ass.” I commented, rubbing my thumb over Olivia’s starfish. She shrieked and jumped forward in surprise.

“Yeah? You like the back door?” Gwen asked.

“Love it. Nothing like a nice, tight ass.” I replied, pressing my thumb against Olivia’s asshole as a hint. Her body shuddered in fear.

“I’ll do it.” Gwen said firmly.

“Yeah? I heard that you don’t take it up the ass.” I replied, shocked.

“I don’t, but I’ve been wanting to try it. I’m down.”

“Really?”

“Yeah? You want it? Come over here and stick it up my ass.” Gwen replied firmly, sticking her perky rear up in the air.

Gwen was putting on an act. Even I was smart enough to tell that. It was a contest between her and Olivia, though I didn’t know what her end goal was. I could care less, however and pulled my dick out of Olivia’s cunt and moved behind Gwen.

“Don’t you need lube or something?” Olivia gasped.

“Naw, she’s a big girl. She can take it.” I grinned, rubbing my dick against Gwen’s anal pucker. I pushed forward against her opening and Gwen let out a gasp.

“Oh gawd, oh gawd. She panted as the pressure increased. I grabbed her hips and gave a short thrust forward, pressing past her opening and sliding several inches into her rectum.

“FUCK! Oh fuck! You’re fucking in me! You’re in my fucking ass!” Gwen screamed.

“Yup.” I replied as I continued to press deeper.

“Slow! Please! Slow!” She begged.

“Nope.” I replied, grabbing her shoulders and pulling myself all the way inside her.

If Gwen wanted to run her mouth and show off, I was going to make her work for it. My cock was quite wet with pussy juice from both girls but Gwen was clearly an anal virgin. She clenched up in pain and fear, which ordinarily wouldn’t bother me much but I was in the mood to fuck.

I slapped her ass cheek HARD.

“Relax, it will go easier!” I barked.

Gwen let out a whine but let some of the tension out of her body. Immediately her rectum opened up a touch and I took the opportunity to slam forward, hard enough to knock her off her knees and onto the bed.

“OOOOPH!!” She gasped as I landed on top of her. I was a lot bigger than she was and my weight knocked the wind out of the girl. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them over the top of her head. Thrusting forward, I drilled her into the bed over and over again. Gwen seemed to be fading in and out of consciousness since her cries grew quieter and ass never tightened up again.

I was primed and ready to blow. I sat up and yanked Gwen to her knees and fucked her for all I was worth. Knocked awake, she began screaming louder and louder. I started to feel a little bad for her.

“Play with your pussy.” I ordered, panting under my own effort. She quickly put her hand between her legs and working hard to steady herself on one hand, began to rub her clit. The effect was instantaneous. While clearly still in pain, her voice was now tinged with pleasure as well.

“You’re in my ass! You’re in my fucking ass! I can’t fucking believe it! You’re in my fucking ass!” She screamed.

“Yeah? What do you think? Do you like it?” I asked, grunting a bit.

She did not answer.

“Did you hear me?” I called out louder, slapping her ass.

“I love it! I love it in my fucking ass! I love it in my fucking ass!” She screamed.

“Yeah I bet you do. Fucking little anal whore, aren’t you?” I teased. If Gwen was going to play the porn star, I was going to make her work for it.

“Yes! I love it! I love it! I’m a whore! I’m an anal whore! I’m your anal whore!” Gwen shrieked. The addition of the word ‘your’ shook my concentration and I felt my balls swell to the bursting point. A few more quick thrusts and I slammed in, allowing myself the release.

“FUCK YEAH! Fuck YES!” I called out as I sprayed the inside of Gwen’s guts with my load.

“FUCK! I can feel it! I can fucking feel it in me! I can feel it in my ass!” Gwen screamed again, furiously rubbing her clit. Her body began to tremble and I could feel her anal chute quivering around my dick, signaling her impending orgasm.

“Do it bitch. Fucking cum on my dick you slut.” I called out, slapping her ass HARD.

“YES! YES! FUCK YES! YES! I’m a SLUT! I’m your SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gwen let out a minute long scream before collapsing onto the bed. Her fall caught me by surprise and my cock came free of her ass with a loud POP noise.

“Damn.” I muttered, falling backwards onto the bed, covered in sweat.

I caught my breath and looked up at Olivia, who was alternating between looking at me and then at Gwen, a clearly shocked look on her face.

“That was so amazing.” Gwen panted.

“Yeah? You want to go again?” I asked, smacking Gwen’s ass lightly, making her groan.

“My ass is on fire. Maybe later.” she panted. Just then, she let out a loud fart, followed by a gurgling sound. She immediately jumped up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

I stared at Olivia, a smirk on my face.

“So, what did you think of that?” I asked.

“Wow.” She whispered.

“Yeah?”

“Sounds like it hurt her.”

I shrugged.

“Maybe a little. But, you saw how hard she got off on it.”

“Yeah, I guess. Do you want to do that to me?” She asked nervously.

“Yup. I love anal.” I grinned.

“You’ll tear me apart.” She replied, her voice stronger and louder.

“I’ve ass fucked girls smaller than you. One of them totally loved it. Couldn’t get enough.” My mind went back to Jaime and for a moment I wondered how she was doing.

“Really?” Olivia exclaimed.

“Yup.”

Olivia fidgeted nervously, looking at the floor, then at me, then back to the floor. She turned towards me and at that moment, the bathroom door opened and Gwen came waddling out.

“How ya doing?” I called out with a grin.

“I’m fine. Sore.” Gwen replied through gritted teeth. I could tell that she was in pain but wasn’t going to admit it.

“Good to hear. You ready to go again?” I asked. Gwen’s face went pale.

“Uhm, not today. I think I’ve had enough for one day.”

“Too bad. I could go again.” I replied, looking at Gwen and then over at Olivia.

Now it was Olivia’s turn to go pale. She stared at me nervously.

“You really like anal, huh?” She stammered.

“Yup.”

“Can you go slow?”

“I’ll try. No promises.” I shrugged.

Olivia looked away. She glanced at Gwen, who was staring at her expectantly.

“Can I have some lube or something?” Olivia asked, her voice pleading.

“I guess.” I blew out an exaggerated, exasperated sigh.

Olivia perked up slightly.

“Uhm, OK. So, uhm, do you wanna try it, with me?” She asked.

“I think you can be a little more seductive than that. I’m not a dick with legs after all.” I replied. Gwen snickered a bit at that and Olivia stared at her before turning back towards me.

“Uhm, would you like to, you know, put it in my butt?” Olivia stammered.

“I think the term is, would you like to fuck me in the ass.” Gwen giggled.

“Oh yeah, uhm, yeah. So Carter, would you like to uhm, fuck me, you know, in the ass?” Olivia asked nervously.

“I’d be delighted to. You just got to get me hard again.”

“Oh, OK. How do I do that?”

“Well, like I said before, girl on girl is always good.”

“Oh, OK. Come here Gwen.” Olivia said, sounding relieved. She leaned towards her friend as Gwen sat up. I watched the two girls make out as I walked around the bed to my nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube. They were still kissing when I returned to my position, pouring some lube on my cock and stroking it slowly.

“I think you can do better than that.” I called out.

Olivia lifted her head up and turned towards me.

“Oh. OK. Like what?” She asked.

“I think you should go down on her.” I said.

“WHAT?” Olivia shrieked.

“Was I unclear? You should go down on her. It’s hot.” I grinned.

“I can’t! We’re not! I’m not!” She stammered.

I stared at her evenly.

“I don’t know what to do!” She exclaimed, throwing up her hands in exasperation.

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out.” I grinned, turning to look at Gwen.

The blond girl had a small smirk on her face and when I nodded at her, she lay back and opened her legs. Olivia turned towards her friend and recoiled to see her spread eagle.

“I can’t!” Olivia cried out, backing away.

“Sure you can!” I laughed. I put my hand on Olivia’s back and shoved her forward. She slipped and landed on her palms between Gwen’s open legs.

“It’s OK Livy. It’s OK.” Gwen said, her voice both soothing and seductive. She reached up and put her hand on Olivia’s head, stroking her hair and brushing it out of her face.

“I’m scared!” Olivia exclaimed.

“It’s OK. It’s OK.” Gwen repeated, rubbing Olivia’s head. I stroked my cock slowly as Gwen held the back of Olivia’s head and pulled her in closer. Olivia whimpered a little but lowered her head towards Gwen’s bare crotch.

“Just pretend it’s an ice cream cone!” I called out. Olivia’s head shot up and she tried to turn towards me, but Gwen grabbed her firmly and pulled her back down.

“Wow!” I laughed as Gwen led Olivia to her pink pussy.

“Oh yeah. That’s it. Little higher. Little higher. Left. Little left. That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. That’s IT! That’s IT! YES! Right there! Right there! Don’t stop! Right there! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Gwen chanted. I leaned down next to Olivia and saw that her eyes were closed tightly and she was slowly flicking her tongue over Gwen’s slit.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh. Oh that’s nice. Oh that’s nice!” Gwen moaned, nodding her head at me.

“Good?”

“Yes. So good. So good!” She replied.

“Maybe you can return the favor.” I said. Gwen’s face went pale as I climbed on the bed behind Olivia’s tiny ass. I poured some more lube on my cock and stroked myself to full power. Tossing the bottle aside, I rubbed my slick cock up and down Olivia’s ass crack. She immediately stiffened and tried to pull away, but Gwen held her tightly.

“Don’t go Livy. Don’t go. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Right there sweetie, keep going. Right there!” Gwen directed, eyeing me.

I put my hand on the small of Olivia’s back and pushed forward. The lube did its job too well and I shockingly slid halfway up her ass with barely any effort.

“Woah!” I exclaimed as I felt Olivia’s anal ring give way and then clamp down on my cock.

“SHIT!” Olivia shrieked, her head coming up.

“Get back here!” Gwen cried out, grabbing her head.

“He’s in my ass! He’s in my ass!” Olivia screamed.

“I know, he was in mine too!” Gwen replied angrily, pulling Olivia back down to her crotch. The brunette whimpered and cried loudly as I pushed forward, sinking my entire length up her rectum.

“How does that feel?” I asked teasingly.

“So big! So full! I’m so full!” Olivia cried out.

Having just cum, I was in no danger of losing it any time soon, though Olivia’s rectum was an incredible pressure cooker. I slid in and out of her asshole, feeling it grip me but slowly stretch out. Olivia continued to whimper, cry and occasionally scream. Gwen kept her pinned down to her crotch and had begun to buck her hips up against her friend’s face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.