Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 4 Cassie

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 Cassie - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Weeks went by. Claudia kept in touch by text message. I was quite impressed by the amount of money she was bringing in, selling off surplus housing fixtures and odd and ends. She informed me that she was going to update some of the lighting and decor around the house, as well as doing some other general maintenance. I trusted her judgement and based on how her bank account was steadily going upwards instead of down, I was inclined to trust her.

Candace would occasionally share pictures that Claudia had sent her. I was relatively surprised that a woman as ‘old’ as Claudia would be sending her daughter bikini and slinky dress selfies, but I was slowly learning that Claudia wasn’t like most women and her relationships with her daughters was fantastic. I also enjoyed more views of Claudia’s outstanding body, which made me long for Toni or Ms. Bliss. My thoughts wandered to my favorite teacher on occasion. I’d not been in contact at all this summer like I’d promised I would. I figured that I had enough things going on and I wanted her to enjoy her time off.

The summer was beginning to come to a close and Claudia and I began to message about Cassie’s impending arrival. She had shared the plan with Cassie, who was totally in on the surprise. Apparently Cassie and Candace messaged frequently as well as being followers on each other’s Instagram and Facebook pages. Claudia told me that Cassie had to be extra careful not to mention anything about her upcoming move online as to not spoil the surprise.

As the day grew near, my excitement grew. It was twofold. First, Cassie looked really hot. Second, I couldn’t wait to see how happy Candace was going to be over what I’d done. We were fucking pretty regularly now and Candace seemed to had gotten over her hang ups about our incestuous relationship. Our intensity was pretty much off the charts. Part of me was concerned that it would die down with a roommate, but Candace seemed to be fairly addicted to my cock, so I figured that it wouldn’t be too bad.


“Hey sis, do you have plans Saturday?” I asked one day, walking into Candace’s room. She was lying on her bed on her stomach. I stopped to admire her ass, clad in some tight shorts.

“Not really. I was thinking of going out with some friends, but nothing solid. Why? What’s up?” She replied, rolling over.

“I got a present for you. Think you can put them off?”

“Present?” Candace asked excitedly as an eyebrow went up.

“Yup.” I grinned.

“You gonna tell me what it is?”

“Nope, it’s a surprise.”

“Are you sure that there’s no way I can get you to tell me?” Candace asked seductively.

“Nope, but you’re welcome to try.” My smile got bigger.

“Challenge accepted.” Candace grinned, reaching for my crotch.


As the day grew closer, Candace continued to nag me about the present. It took all my will power to put her off. Finally on Saturday, we climbed into my SUV together.

“The truck today? But, it’s a convertible day!” Candace exclaimed as we pulled out of the garage.

“We’ll need the extra room.” I said as we pulled onto the road.

“Are you taking me shopping?” Candace asked excitedly.

“Nope, but we are bringing something home with us.” I grinned.

“What are you talking about?” Candace shrieked.

“You’ll see.”


Candace pestered me the entire drive to the airport. She threatened me and then attempted to bribe me with road head, but I was able to push her off.

“The airport? What are we doing here? Are we taking a trip? I’m not packed.” Candace asked, confused.

“Nope, we’re picking something up. Or, some ONE.” I replied.

“Some ONE? Is there someone coming to visit?”

“Sorta.”

“Is it mom? Is she coming to visit?” Candace asked excitedly.

Mentally, I kicked myself for not setting that up, but I held my composure.

“Nope. Good guess, but no.” I shook my head.

“What the hell! Who is it?” Candace asked, her voice climbing.

“Our new roommate.”

“WHAT?” Candace shrieked.

“Yup.”

“What in the hell Carter? Who is it?” Candace asked with concern in her voice.

“You’ll see. Here’s the jet.” I replied climbing out of the car. Candace got out and walked around to stand next to me as the sleek plane pulled to a stop.

“Carter, I don’t like this. What’s going on?” Candace asked.

“Go see. I’ll wait here. Go meet them.” I said, motioning towards the staircase.

“Are you sure?” Candace asked nervously.

“Yup, it will all be fine. I promise.”

Candace took a few steps towards the staircase. I called Claudia and opened up Facetime. It was early in Hawaii, but I figured that she would want to see this.

Candace continued to walk slowly towards the stairs when the door opened.

A tall, darkly tanned figure appeared in the doorway. She was clad in a tight white dress that stopped well above her knees. It billowed out around her thighs and as she stepped forward, the wind blew it and her long, straight brunette hair to the side. Oversized sunglasses on the top of her head kept the hair out of her face.

“Hey sis!” Cassie called out, waving from the top of the staircase.

“CASSIE! What are you doing here!” Candace screamed, running full speed towards the staircase.

“How’s it going?.” Cassie grinned, skipping down the stairs and meeting Candace at the bottom. Candace launched herself onto her sister, wrapping her up in a tight hug. I walked towards the sisters, holding my phone up.

“Wave hi to your mom.” I called out as I approached.

“Hi mom!” Cassie said, turning towards me and waving.

“Hi mom!” Candace said, crying happy tears as she turned towards me.

“Hey girls! I love you!” Claudia’s voice came through my phone.

“Love you!” The girls replied together.

Candace continued to cry as Cassie held her. I shut down my phone and grinned at the sisters.

“What’s happening? Why are you here?” Candace sobbed.

“She’s our new roommate.” I grinned.

“What? Are you serious?” Candace screamed.

“Yup.”

“What happened? How?”

“I got accepted to USC and I needed a place to stay. I figured that maybe you could show me around.” Cassie grinned.

I thought that Candace might actually injure Cassie with how tightly she hugged her.

The three of us stood on the tarmac for quite a while until Candace composed herself. The crew loaded Cassie’s substantial luggage into the back of my SUV and we turned towards it.

“So, hey. I’m Cassie.” Cassie said to me when Candace finally released her.

“I’m Carter.” I grinned.


The sisters talked nonstop the entire ride home. Considering how frequently they communicated I couldn’t imagine that they would have that much to talk about.

I thought wrong.

I pulled into the driveway and opened the door for Cassie.

“Wow! Nice place!” Cassie commented.

“Before you two run off, I think we should talk logistics.” I started.

“Sure.” The girls nodded.

“I figure that you can either sleep with Candace tonight, or we can put you in the guest room at the other end of the house. I suspect you’ll be up all night with her anyway.”

“Yup.” The sisters said together.

“Tomorrow, I’ll move upstairs. I’ll clean out my bedroom and you can have it. You two can go shopping tomorrow and redecorate it anyway you want. I figure you two wouldn’t mind being next door to each other again.”

“Shopping?” Cassie asked excitedly.

“Yup.”

“You’re amazing!” Candace exclaimed, launching herself onto me. I savored the feeling of her breasts pressing against me and then surprisingly, Candace kissed me on the cheek.

“I try.” I said smoothly.

“Now, go show her the place. I’ll be around.” I pushed Candace off.

Candace grabbed Cassie’s hand and pulled her down the hall. I stared at a pair of fantastic asses and as they rounded the corner, Cassie looked over her shoulder and winked at me.


As I had expected, the girls disappeared for the rest of the day. I wandered back upstairs to the office and worked on some financial stuff. After a few hours, I pulled up the camera in Candace’s room and saw her and Cassie sitting on her bed, chatting away.

Later that evening, I heard footsteps. I rose from my desk.

“Carter? You up here?” Came Candace’s voice.

“Yeah.” I replied, walking around towards the bedroom.

Candace and Cassie were standing in the bedroom.

“Wow, that’s an amazing view!” Cassie remarked, running over to the wall of windows and looking out over the ocean.

“Yeah, not bad. What’s up?” I asked.

“We’re gonna order food. Wanna join?”

“Sure, sounds great!” I replied.

“Man, that’s a huge bed. You could have a hell of an orgy on that!” Cassie exclaimed, diving face first into the middle of my bed. I watched as her body bounced upwards off the mattress. Her skirt flipped up and I caught a quick glance at her ass before it dropped back down.

“Dirty girl.” Candace scolded in a big sister voice.

“Party pooper.” Cassie pouted, climbing off the bed.

The girls made their way to the stairs and once again, Cassie shot me a curious look over her shoulder as they descended.

I met the girls downstairs and we all dove into dinner. As we ate, I compared the sisters.

Having the same mother, there were a lot of similar features. They both had round faces with long brown hair. Candace’s hair was a bit wavier and Cassie’s was almost perfectly straight and a lot longer. Candace had big, brown eyes that just seemed to swallow you up. Cassie, however, had amazing pale blue eyes that sparkled, even in the dim lighting. It was like a window into her soul, which, in the very brief time that I knew her and the videos I’d seen on Candace’s computer, seemed to be quite mischievous. I couldn’t wait to learn more.

The girls chatted constantly and it brightened me immensely to see how happy Candace was to be reunited with her sister. They talked about the college campus and how to get around it.

“What’s the party scene like around here?” Cassie asked.

“Pretty good. I’ll hook you up.” Candace quickly replied.

I rose an eyebrow.

“This is new. You gonna leave me at home?” I asked, pretending to be hurt.

“Probably. I dunno Cass, should we take him along?” Candace asked.

“Definitely.” Cassie grinned.

There was that sparkle again.

“Well, I would think that you’d invite me! Sheesh, it’s not like this is my house or anything!” I frowned.

“Aww, don’t be upset Carter. We won’t forget about you.” Candace soothed in a condescending voice as she reached over the table to squeeze my arm.

“Yeah, we’ll make sure you have a real good time.” Cassie interjected.

The sparkle was accompanied by a very seductive grin.


As I figured, the sisters were up all night long. I watched them on Candace’s bedroom camera for a little while as they emptied two bottles of wine. It make my heart jump to see how happy Candace was to have her sister around again, so I fell asleep in Dad’s big bed all alone for the first time.


The next few days were a flurry of activity. When the sisters finally woke up, the phone calls began. A crew came to relocate my personal stuff upstairs and remove my old furniture. Not surprisingly, Cassie wanted none of it.

“So, this is the bat huh?” Cassie asked, picking up the case that was lying against the wall.

“Yup.”

“It really happened huh? You really beat some guy’s face in?”

“Yup, and broke the other guys arm in half. There’s blood on the bat.” I replied.

“I see. That’s really hot.” Cassie replied, nodding.

“Hot?”

“I mean, it really sucks what happened to Candace, but it’s fucking amazing that you did that.”

“Don’t fuck with my friends. It won’t end well for you.” I shrugged.

“Good to know.” Cassie set the case back against the wall. As she walked past me, she brushed her hand across my chest and arm.


After my room was emptied, the sisters disappeared to go shopping. I spent the day upstairs, pulling down my father’s clothes that I didn’t want and tossing them into a pile. As the racks grew thinner, I noticed something on the back wall of the closet.

“What the fuck is that?” I said aloud, moving in closer.

It appeared to be a door cut into the back wall of the closet. It was a tight fit and it wouldn’t be obvious if you didn’t know what to look for. There wasn’t any sort of handle though, just a red light next to the cut out.

“Always something. Maybe Dad really was Batman!” I laughed.

I hung up my clothes and the bat case above my desk and pulled the sheets off the bed. There was something strange about sleeping on the same sheets as my Dad, though he’d not been on it in years. Thinking about the history of this room, I called a mattress company to bring a new one and remove the old one.

“Fresh start!” I said aloud.


The girls arrived home not long after.

“Empty handed?” I asked, surprised.

“It’s being delivered in a few hours.” Candace explained.

“Makes sense.” I laughed.

“We’re gonna hit the hot tub. Wanna come?” Cassie asked.

“Sounds good. I’ll meet you there.”

I ran upstairs and changed. Naturally I was the first one in the water. I didn’t understand why it took women so long to take their clothes off and put new ones on, but even at my age, I knew it was something that I’d never be able to explain.

I slid into the steaming water and closed my eyes, enjoying the heat on my body. It had been a rough few days with all of the travel that I’d been doing, so relaxing in the hot water was quite nice. I heard the girls chattering so I opened my eyes and glanced towards the sound.

The bubbles in the water hid my instant erection.

Candace was in a black bikini. Her large breasts were barely covered by the fabric and they bounced nicely as she walked. She caught my gaze and gave me a smile and wink at my openmouthed stare.

I savored the body of my obsession for a while, longing to rip her bikini off and fuck her brains out. It had been a while since we had fucked and with Cassie in the house, I didn’t know when we were going to get the chance to screw again. This was a negative consequence of having Cassie come to stay with us that I’d not considered.

I watched Candace for just another few seconds and then turned my attention to Cassie.

I thought my cock might explode.

Cassie was tall. Candace barely reached my chin and Cassie towered over her. Candace had curves around her hips and breasts. Cassie was thin, very thin. Her ass flared just the slightest bit but her body didn’t have an ounce of spare weight on it. A tiny white bikini covered her small but perky breasts and crotch. She walked with her head upright and chest forward, like a model. She had presence. Candace was sexy for sure, but didn’t always project it. Cassie was sexy, she knew it, and she knew how to flaunt it.

“How’s the water?” Candace asked.

I shook my head, breaking my attention from Cassie as the girls set their towels down.

“It would be a lot better if you were both naked.” I exclaimed.

Both sisters howled with laughter. The sound effects echoed across the tile and filled my ears. It was sweet, sweet music.

“Man, you’re just living the dream huh? In a hot tub with two sisters?” Cassie laughed as she slid into the water.

“I didn’t hear anyone say no.” I grinned.

“Sorry stud, not happening.” Candace said, shooting me a warning glance.

“My house my rules?” I said, without any weight.

“Nope.” Candace replied, shaking her head firmly.

“Dammit.” I pouted.

“Poor baby.” Cassie giggled.

We chatted for a while and told Cassie more about the house. She was quite interested in the gym and I invited her to join me in my workouts. I also mentioned that there were tennis courts on the grounds some place and she perked up.

“Do you play?” She asked.

“Nope. Never have.”

“I’ll teach you one day.”

“Sounds good.”

We relaxed in the pool until we were all turned into prunes. I stayed in just long enough to watch the sisters’ exit. Cassie’s ass was a thing of beauty and I immediately imagined ramming my cock in between those tight cheeks. I was probably mistaken, but I could have sworn that Cassie had a little extra sway to her hips as they departed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.