Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 1: Candace

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Candace - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Brad spent the next week with me, coming over every day to walk me through my father’s life. My new desk was soon piled high with legal documents, contracts, bank statements and more. It was extremely difficult to keep track of it all. I could certainly read and do math but the size and scope of my new life was coming into perspective and it was starting to get overwhelming.

Rich is how you define it. I wasn’t going to end up on Forbes, yet, but I was in the high 7 digits and total net worth was in the middle 8 digits, whatever ‘net worth’ meant. I was determined to figure that out.

Brad had taken care of all of the legal stuff, transferring my name onto all of the bank accounts. He had notified the board of directors about me taking the new position and informed them that he would escort me to the next board meeting in a few months. My hand had grown sore from all of the signatures I’d had to make.

The girls were all very understanding. Candace did an outstanding job playing hostess and there was no shortage of bikinis and skimpy clothing running around the house. Brad and I worked during the day while the girls went shopping, eating and laying around the house, generally being sexy. When Brad would leave in the evening, the partying began.

Candace generally kept her distance from me sexually, but with enough wine and coke in her system, those limits rapidly disappeared.

We started a contest to see who could make another girl cum the fastest. Faith and Andrea were quick to offer themselves up.

Candace had girl skills for sure, but she didn’t have a cock, nor the stamina that Lindsi had beaten into me. It was really no contest, though it sure was a fun game.

Eventually, though, the girls had to return to their normal lives and packed up. Brad stayed on for one more day, stepping me through various bank accounts and real estate holdings before packing up to return home to Hawaii.

“If you need anything, call me. Any time. That’s what I’m here for.” Brad said, handing me his card.

“I sure hope so, I’m paying you enough.” I grinned.

“Yeah you do. I hope you continue to do so.”

“My Dad said to trust you, so I will. Thanks for everything.”

“I’m glad to finally meet you. I’m sorry it had to be like this.” Brad said, putting his hand out. I took it and shook it firmly.

“Me too.” I said.


Candace retreated to her room for a little quiet time and I took the opportunity to explore the house a bit. Brad had hinted that there were surprised lurking but declined to give me any details. I’d opened the locked drawers of Dad’s desk, finding envelopes full of cash.

In his closet, I found a safe with a gun and more cash, along with a stack of naked pictures. I flipped through his collection, admiring my father’s taste.

I hadn’t moved upstairs into his bedroom yet. I figured that I would at some point, but I wasn’t ready to do so quite yet. Currently his bed was an expansion of my desk and completely covered in paperwork. I’d turned the wall in his office into another work space, with documents taped and tacked all over it.


Candace mostly left me alone for the next few weeks as I sorted through my new life. I had a lot to process, both financially and emotionally. She was still nice to me and a bit flirty, but had drawn back a little bit, as if she was afraid of something. I replayed my father’s video several times, trying to determine what it all meant, and what it meant moving forward.

Candace and I did spend time together, eating lunch and dinner together. We often found ourselves in the media room, consuming home improvement shows that she was obsessed with. I finally got Candace to show me some of her school project designs, which I was impressed with.

“You really do have an eye for it.” I commented.

“Thanks. I think it’s fun. But then again, spending other people’s money always is.” She grinned.

We both laughed at that.


In the middle of all of my personal drama, Sarah popped up again. She was hungry for drugs as usual, but I was in no mood to deal with her. I ignored her at first, but when her texting changed to phone calls at all hours of the night, I’d finally had enough.

“What the fuck do you want?” I screamed into the phone.

“You know what I want. Please Carter! I’ll do anything you want! I need it! Please!” She begged.

“Where are you right now?”

“At the house.”

“Is there anyone else there?”

“Yeah, there’s always people here.”

“Go downstairs. Grab the first 5 guys and 5 girls you see. Take them up to your room. Eat out all of the girls and suck each of the guys. Beg them to fuck you up the ass afterwards if they want. Record it and send me the video.”

“I can’t do that!” Sarah shrieked.

“Listen bitch, the next message I get from you better be a video of you taking a lot of dick up the ass. After I get that, you can drive down here and get some drugs. If you ever contact me again and I’ve not gotten the video, then I swear to fuck I’ll post that video I took of you eating Leslie and Carla’s asses online before the morning. That way, the whole world can see what a fucking whore you are. You understand me? Get your ass downstairs and get to work.” I yelled, then mashed the END button.

I figured that would be the last I’d hear of her, but I underestimated the hold that the drugs had on her.

Three hours later, my phone went off again. I picked it up and saw a message from Sarah. Just as I was about to throw it against the wall, I opened the message.

It was a link.

“No way!” I exclaimed, pressing it.

A video filled my screen and my eyes opened wide.

The angle was from the corner of Sarah’s room, probably resting on one of her tables.

Sarah was in the middle of the bed, naked. She was between the legs of a young looking girl, who was moaning. A young looking boy was behind her, thrusting into her slowly and grunting loudly.

“Damn man! I never thought I’d fuck the Ice Queen, much less up the ass!” The boy exclaimed.

“Dude, I never thought she was this big of a slut. She’s never done anything with anyone. Fuck man, she’s taken 2 guys and she’s still going!” Another male voice called out.

“Oh gawd. Oh gawd! I’m getting it! I’m getting it!” the girl shrieked, grabbing Sarah’s head. Her thighs clenched tightly around Sarah’s ears and her body began to shake. The boy fucking Sarah even paused as the girl threw her head backwards, bucking her hips up into Sarah’s face.

She twitched and screamed a few more times, then went limp. Sarah lifted her body upwards and the girl rolled out of the way.

“Who’s next?” Sarah asked, looking around the room.

Many female whispered followed and then a voice spoke up.

“I am.” A brunette said, walking into frame.

“Come on then.” Sarah replied.

The brunette pushed down her shorts and panties, then climbed on the bed in front of Sarah. Sarah quickly dropped her head to the girl’s crotch and in no time, had her moaning.

The boy that was fucking Sarah’s ass watched for a while, then resumed his pumping. He’d apparently been screwing her for some time before the video started, because in just a few minutes, he grunted and slammed forward, cumming inside Sarah’s rectum.

“Fuck yeah! Fuck that’s good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He cried out, falling onto Sarah’s back. The weight shoved Sarah forward into the brunette’s crotch, making her gasp.

“Man, that was great. Why won’t you let me do that to you?” He asked, pulling out of Sarah and stepping away.

“Sorry, not my thing.” Another female voice came from off screen.

“Too bad. Who’s next?” He replied, shoving his cock back into his pants.

“Me!” A male voice called out. A skinny blond boy stepped forward and unzipped his pants.

“Her ass is awesome, but it’s pretty messy right now. I’d stick it in her pussy.” The first boy laughed.

“Sounds good.” The second replied, moving behind Sarah’s ass.

This repeated for hours. Sarah would eat our a girl until she came. A guy would fuck her in either hole until they came inside her. I counted 5 boys and 5 girls, just as I had ordered. Four of the boys went twice, all of them opting for Sarah’s ass the second time. Three of the girls went twice as well. Eventually the crowd filtered out and Sarah lay on her back, exhausted and covered in sweat and cum. She finally stood up and walked over to where the phone was. I could see her breasts hanging down and she walked gingerly before picking up her phone and shutting it off.

“Nicely done! Come get it!” I replied to the text.

Several hours later Sarah arrived at my front door. She looked terrible, like she’d not slept in days. Her hair was a mess and she wasn’t even wearing a bra. She looked like she just pulled a shirt on and got in the car when I messaged her.

I handed her a small bag of goodies.

“Now go away. Don’t talk to me again.” I said firmly, slamming the door shut in her face


Two weeks later


I was staring at my cobbled together work space on the wall. I was looking at a map of the US that I had bought, putting pins in all of the cities where I had figured out that Dad, now I, owned property. As I rubbed my head at it all, an idea finally came to mind.


“You got plans tonight Sis?” I asked, sticking my head into Candace’s bedroom.

“Nope. What’s up?”

“Dinner tonight.”

“Sounds good. We going out?”

“No, I’ll have it brought in. We got stuff to talk about.”

“OK, sounds good.” She replied nervously.


We finished dinner and made small talk over dessert. Candace slowly sipped her wine, carefully avoiding whatever she was afraid of hearing.

“So, I got a plan.” I announced, putting my fork down.

“OK, plan for what?” Candace asked.

“For life. For world domination.”

“Are you Dr. Evil now?” Candace giggled nervously.

“Not quite. I am rich and I want to be richer. For that, I want your help.”

“Me? OK, you got my attention. What do you have in mind?”

“Dad, I mean I, own a lot of real estate. All over the world actually. Most of it’s been sitting forever. I want to flip them and cash out. You wanted a project, now I’m going to give you several.”

“Seriously?” Candace exclaimed.

“Yeah. I’m gonna start a company, with you and me. I’ll own a controlling share, but you’ll have a big piece of it. You do the designs and help sell it, and you’ll take home a cut. A big cut. What do you think?” I grinned.

“Carter, I don’t know what to say. That sounds fucking amazing!” She screamed.

“After we sell all of the properties that I don’t want, then we’ll start buying and flipping other ones. I mean, we’re both rich kids that went to a rich kid school. I think that we’d have a pretty good network of customers to reach out to.”

“You know, that’s something I never thought of. You’re totally right.” Candace remarked.

“Classmates, mothers. Whatever. Name it. All of our friends are rich, right?” I asked, my mind going to Ella and Toni for some reason.

“Yeah, you’re right. You’re so, totally right!” Candace replied energetically.

“So, what do you say? You want to go into business with me and get rich?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah I do! I’m gonna give you a kiss for this! I might even show you my tits!” Candace giggled.

“More than that.” I replied.

“What do you mean?” Candace asked, her face suddenly dropping.

I sucked in a deep breath.

“I love you. I’ve been in love with you since the first day that I met you. We are siblings, but we didn’t grow up together. You and me, we’ve been dancing around each other for years now and I’m fucking tired of it.”

“What do you mean?” Candace asked nervously.

“I want you. I want you bad. I’m tired of fighting it and I’m tired of pretending that the attraction isn’t there. I want you to be mine. Just like I said in Colorado. I want to rule the world with you, but I want all of you and I don’t want to fight for it any more and I’m not willing to tolerate not getting it any longer.”

“I don’t understand? What does that even mean?” Candace asked again, her voice frantic.

“Do you love me?” I asked.

“Yes of course, you’re my brother! You’ve been so awesome the past few years. What you did in high school, in Colorado. You’re just great. I love you bro!” Candace replied, her voice growing panicked.

“Are you attracted to me?”

“Yeah. But, I mean, you’re my brother. You’re a good looking guy, but we can’t...” Candace started.

“But we have. You’ve sucked my dick several times. You begged me to fuck you.” I replied

“I was drunk!” She exclaimed.

“Not every time you weren’t. You were sober and still did it. In the hotel in high school with Robert and then in Colorado. You were sober and you did it anyway. That’s what I mean. That’s what I want. I want you to willingly give yourself to me, all of you.”

“You want to fuck me?” She said evenly.

I laughed loudly.

“Fucking is just the start. I want to fuck your brains out. But I want to go on adventures with you. Like we did in Colorado, minus the anal rape. You like sex, I like sex. So, let’s go fuck the whole world. Remember Elsa and the Halloween party?” I asked.

Candace nodded her head slowly.

“Why can’t we do that every weekend? Shit, why can’t we do it every night? Let’s get drunk and high and fuck every hot girl in the whole world, together.”

“We can’t. It’s wrong!” Candace exclaimed again.

“That’s bullshit. How many times have we done it. Over and over again. You keep saying that it’s wrong, but it keeps happening. So, either it can’t be that wrong, or you don’t really care. I sure as fuck don’t care and I’m tired of holding back.”

“What do you want? What do you want from me?” Candace asked, her voice beginning to break.

“You. I want you. It’s time for you to decide.”

“Decide what?” Candace asked, her voice rising, clearly in a panic.

“Are you going to give up this bullshit idea that you and me together is wrong and be with me, rule the world and get rich, or are you going to give it all up.” I said, standing up and reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a thick envelope and put it on the table in front of Candace.

“What’s that?” She asked, eyeing it.

“That is $100,000 in cash. Your college is paid for. I put your car in your name. So, I want you to decide right now, are you going to be with me and rule the world with me, or are you going to give it up.”

“What do you mean, give it up?” Candace asked, her eyes opening wide.

“You can give me what I want and we go into business together, or you can take that, and leave.” I said, nodding to the envelope.

“You’re kicking me out!” She shrieked.

“I don’t want to. I want you to live here, in this house, with me forever. But, if you’re not going to be with me, then I want you gone. I can’t handle staring at you day after day, lusting after you and not having you. Like I said, your college is paid for and your car is yours. That should be enough money to get you set up someplace until you can get a job. If you ever get into trouble, let me know and I’ll help you out. But, I can’t have you here any more. I don’t want you here.” I said calmly.

“You’re blackmailing me?” She gasped.

“Not hardly. You have a life and I’m giving you plenty to get started with. I’m giving you options. Option 1, rule the world, Option 2, make your own way in the world. I’ll love you forever, but I want to rule the world. I want to rule it with you.”

“I don’t know what to do! You’re telling me that I have to fuck you or your cutting me off? That’s blackmail!” Candace exclaimed.

“No, it’s not. I’m not holding anything over your head. I’m setting you up have a good life, on your own, without me, if you chose it. College, car and 100 grand is a lot more than most people your age get. You can take that and go, finish school, get a 9-5 job, or get married or whatever. You can live just fine without me. Or, you can live really well with me. But, you’re going to be WITH me.”

“Carter, please. Don’t do this! Why can’t we just be how we are?” Candace pleaded.

“Because, I don’t want it to be how we are. I want more. I want it all. I want you. I always have and now I’m sick of hiding it.”

“Carter, please...” Candace begged. I held up my hand to stop her.

“I’m going to leave. I’m going to be gone for an hour or so. I’ll give you time to think, or pack. When I get back, I either want you gone, or I want you to cooperate. Make sure you take that money with you. Either way you decide, I want you to know that I love you, and I’ll always love you.” I said.

Candace stared at me as I walked around the table towards her. I leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head.

“I love you Candace. I hope to see you when I get back. If not, maybe you’ll come home for Christmas.” I said, then spun around and walked away.

I left the house and got in the car. I drove, no where in particular. I knew what I wanted. I knew what I needed to do to get there. I wanted Candace with me, I just hope that she was there when I got home.

I drove without a goal, or a purpose. My mind was racing with the possibilities for my future, with and without Candace. I knew I wanted her along but I had to prepare myself for what lay ahead without her.

I found myself thirsty so I pulled into gas station. I walked inside and towards the back to grab a soda. There was a couple in the back, looking at the beer. She was cute, though nothing special, with a thin

body and small tits. They were both decently dressed but nothing spectacular. Based that there was only one other car in the parking lot, I figured it was theirs and it was nothing to write home about.

I stared at the girls ass for a minute as she bent over to grab a case of beer and then took my soda to the counter.

I tossed some cash on the counter and walked outside. As I leaned on my car, sipping my drink, the girl walked out, carrying the beer.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey.” She replied, glancing up at me briefly before putting her beer in the back seat.

“How’s it going?” I asked, walking towards her.

“Good. Sorry, my boyfriend is inside.” She replied, though she gave me a sideways body scan.

“That’s OK. I don’t mind.”

“What do you want?” She asked suspiciously.

“To fuck you.”

She laughed loudly.

“Man, that’s a new one. You’re fucking gutsy, I’ll give you that much!” She laughed.

“So, is that a yes or a no?” I grinned.

“Sorry stud, I got a boyfriend.”

“That’s not an answer.”

“Man, you are cocky!” She exclaimed.

“I go after what I want and right now, I want to fuck you.”

“Man, I got to give it to you, you are bold. But, sorry, no. I got a boyfriend.”

“Can I change your mind?” I asked.

“Nope.”

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. The girl watched as I extracted several bills and held them out to her.

“How about now?” I asked as her eyes opened wide.

“Are you fucking serious?” She exclaimed.

“Yeah.”

“Is this a joke? Seriously, like, am I on TV right now?”

“Nope.”

“Are you a cop? Is this a sting?”

“Do you really think I’m a cop? I just wanna fuck you.”

“Why? Why me?”

“You’re cute and you’re here. I’m in the mood to fuck and I’m in the mood to fuck you. You interested or should I find someone else?” I asked again, shaking my hand at her.

“Hey Laura, what’s going on?” A voice came. I looked up to see her boyfriend standing behind her, staring at the money in my hand.

“Uhm, nothing.” Laura replied.

“Actually, we were just talking about fucking.” I grinned.

“What?” He exclaimed.

“Yeah, I was telling her how I wanted to fuck her and how I was willing to make it worth while.”

“Are you fucking serious?” He replied, his voice going up.

I was bigger than he was, but really wasn’t in the mood to get into a fight.

“Is there a problem?” I asked.

“Yeah, you’re trying to pay my girlfriend to fuck her? She’s not a fucking hooker!” He replied angrily.

“Yeah well, I think that the conversation is between me and her and it’s not your call. Clearly she’s considering it, since she’s not told me no yet.” I replied with a grin.

“Laura, tell this asshole no and let’s go home.” He ordered.

Laura said nothing, but continued to stare at the wad of cash in my hand.

“Here, let me make it better.” I said, pulling out several more bills and adding them to the stack.

There was a long silence, broken only by her boyfriend’s loud, angry breathing.

“What do you want to do to me?” She asked softly.

“WHAT?” Her boyfriend shrieked.

I grinned.

“Be quiet James.” Laura said firmly.

“Nothing special. Suck my dick, I play with your tits, I stick it in your pussy, cum in you, then leave. Piece of cake.”

“No fucking way. There’s no fucking way that she’s gonna suck your dick or you’re gonna fuck her. You get the fuck out of here before I kick your ass.” James growled.

“Fucking try me. Please.” I said firmly, puffing up my chest and taking a step forward.

James balled his hands up into fists, but didn’t move.

We were in a Mexican standoff, with James and I staring at each other and Laura staring at the money.

“Let’s do it.” Laura said quickly, reaching forward for the money. I pulled it away from her hand, then pulled off a few bills and handed them to her.

“Down payment.” I said.

Laura nodded and stuck it into her pocket.

“What the fuck Laura?” James shrieked.

“Excellent! Where to?” I asked with a grin.

“Follow me. There’s a school around the corner. It’s dark out back. I used to get high there when I was younger.” Laura replied, opening her car door.

“Sounds good to me. Lead the way!” I said, walking back to my car.

“Are you fucking serious? Laura, tell me you’re not fucking serious?” James shrieked.

“See you there!” I called out as I slipped into my car.

I could hear James’s yelled through the car windows but Laura backed her car up. I followed her around the corner and sure enough, there was an elementary school close by. She slowed and pulled around the back side of the building, away from the view of the street. I got out of my car and walked around the hood. I could still hear James screaming at Laura as she opened the door.

“So, now what?” She asked, ignoring her boyfriend.

“First, take off your shirt. I like tits.” I directed.

Laura nodded and quickly whipped off her shirt. Her bra followed behind and as she walked closer, I could see that her tits were bigger than I had expected and quite perky.

“Nice! Now, how about you get to work.” I grinned.

Laura nodded and dropped to her knees in front of me. I leaned back against my car as she reached up and pulled down my zipper.

“Don’t you fucking do it, you fucking whore!” James yelled as Laura pulled out my cock.

“Oh damn!” She exclaimed as it sprang out in front of her.

“Problem?” I asked.

“I’ve never had one this big before.” She replied, reaching up and grabbing it.

“Think you can handle it?” I asked, looking over at James with a grin.

“I think so.” She replied, slightly nervously.

“Well, let’s see what you can do.” I commented, leaning back against the car.

Laura opened her mouth and leaned in, over James’ protests. She had obvious experience and a steady technique.

“Not bad babe. Not bad.” I commented, putting my hand on the back of her head and looking down.

Laura looked up, making full on eye contact with me as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

James realized that we were both ignoring him, so he finally stopped talking and alternated between walking away in disgust and moving closer to watch.

“You go deep?” I asked.

“Dunno.” Laura mumbled, not removing her mouth from my dick.

“Let’s find out.” I grinned. I gripped the back of her head and shoved her down, while at the same time, thrusting my hips forward. My cock slid fully into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. Her eyes opened wide and she recoiled slightly, but I held her down and continued to push forward until the head of my cock slipped pass the back of her throat muscles.

Laura gagged hard, but held steady. My grin grew bigger as I continued to push forward, sliding another inch down the back of her throat. She eventually had enough and pulled backwards. I released her head, allowing her to get free.

“Damn!” She gasped as my cock came out of her mouth.

“Nice job! I’m impressed!”

“Thanks.” She panted.

“Wanna try again? Or are you ready for dick now?”

“Let’s screw.” She replied.

“That’s a girl!” I replied with a grin.

Laura stood up. I grabbed her and pushed her against the car. She moaned slightly as I moved behind her, reaching around her body and squeezing her tits.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” She groaned, her hand coming up over the top of her head and grabbing my hair as I groped her breasts roughly.

“Horny little bitch huh?” I teased, twisting her nipples slightly.

Laura simply gasped.

I released her breasts and moved my hands to the top of her shorts. I unbuttoned them and Laura hooked her thumbs over the waistband and tugged them and her panties down to her knees.

“Someone’s getting anxious.” I grinned, looking over at James as I fitted my cock against her pussy from behind.

“Hey asshole, you gonna wear a condom?” James protested loudly.

“Sorry, too late. I’m cut, don’t worry.” I commented as I pushed my cock into Laura’s cunt.

“Shit! Fuck that’s big!” Laura gasped, falling over the hood of the car and spreading her arms outward.

“It’s not that big.” I chuckled, sliding in the rest of the way.

“Fuck, that’s what you think.” Laura panted as I bottomed out in her pussy.

“Awe, too much?” I teased.

“I need a minute.” Laura replied, gasping for air.

“Come on babe, it’s not like I stuck it in your ass or anything. Not that’d I’d mind that. I’d give you extra.” I grinned, slapping her ass cheek lightly.

“Don’t even think about it!” James growled.

“Was I fucking talking to you, motherfucker?” I yelled. James recoiled like I punched him.

“OK ... OK ... OK ... I’m ready. I’m ready.” Laura gasped.

“You sure? You don’t seem ready.” I grinned, grabbing Laura’s hips.

“I’m ready. I’m ready.” She repeated as I pulled my cock out of her snug pussy.

“OK babe.” I replied, thrusting my cock all the way back into her cunt with one shove.

“Oh FUCK!” She exclaimed.

I left it in for just a moment, then withdrew. I held it there for just a second, then rammed back in. The force of the thrust pushed Laura over the hood of the car, knocking the wind out of her.

I gave her no time to recover, however, and set up a fast, hard rhythm.

Laura was never able to fully catch her breath as I rammed my cock into her.

“Yeah babe. Nice.” I grunted, holding her hips tightly as I slammed her over and over again. I glanced over at James and caught him adjusting his crotch.

“Like the show?” I grinned as I pounded Laura. He quickly looked away and as he turned, I could see a bulge in the front of his pants.

“You like that babe?” I teased.

Laura just continued to pant.

I reached down and grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked it backwards, lifting her chest off the car.

“UNGH!” She grunted as I drove forward into her.

“Yeah babe, fucking take that dick!” I exclaimed as I pulled her backwards, drilling into her.

Laura’s hands came off the hood of the car and flapped around, searching for something to hold onto as I fucked her.

“Nice pussy on you babe. Gonna fill it up in a minute.” I grunted. I looked to the side to see James now rubbing his cock through his pants.

“You like that dick babe?” I teased.

Laura just groaned.

“Come on babe, tell me how much you love that big dick.” I pressed.

“Nnnuh, love...” she moaned.

“Come on, spit it out. Or, do you want me to stop?”

“Love ... love it ... don’t ... stop...” she gasped as my dick pushed deeply inside her.

“What? I can’t hear you.”

“Love ... love ... love it ... love it...” she spit out.

“Yeah? You like that big dick? Is it bigger than your boyfriend’s?” I asked.

“Uh huh.”

“Say it.”

“It’s bigger than his.” she gasped.

“Look at him and tell him. Tell him how big it is and how much you love it. He likes watching you getting fucked, take a look.” I commented, turning her head sideways.

James froze, but he couldn’t move his hand out of the way fast enough. Both Laura and I clearly saw him rubbing his cock.

I paused for a moment, allowing Laura to take it all in.

“It’s big. It’s so big. You’re in so deep. He’s in so deep. So deep in me.” Laura said loudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.