A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 8 - NIKA - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 8 - NIKA

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 25: Twins

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: Twins - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 7. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first seven books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have extreme difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author is a two-time Clitorids 'Author of the Year' winner (2015,2017) and won 'Best New Author' in the 2015.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Crime   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

November 13, 1994, Chicago, Illinois

“Good morning, Sensei Steve!” Mitsuko said when I arrived at the dojo on Sunday morning.

“Good morning, Mitsuko!”

I let us into the dojo, locking the door behind us.

“How are you this morning?” I asked.

“Good. I went on a date on Friday night.”

“Great! And things went well?”

“Yes, very much so. He’s a graduate student in physics.”

“And you’re going out again?”

“Yes!”

“How are things at home?”

“Not very good. My sister and parents are fighting constantly. She does everything she can to provoke them. The other day, when my parents came home, they found her sitting on the front porch with a black boy, and they had their arms around each other.”

And THAT would go over like a lead balloon with Mitsuko’s parents. I didn’t agree with them, but Miyu was pushing all the buttons and that was simply going to make things worse. I knew that from experience with my own mom. I also suspected there was little Mitsuko could do except try to reason with her sister. And if Miyu was anything like me, that wouldn’t work at all.

“All I can suggest is, you try to talk with your sister. I know she refused to talk to any of my friends because she’s angry at me for not supporting her when she was here for the tournament, so it really comes down to you or her friends.”

“She’s hopeless,” Mitsuko said.

“Then I would suggest you simply stay out of it. Honor your parents as you see fit, and allow her to behave as she sees fit. Be there to listen to her if she wants to talk, but otherwise, I think you just need to let it go.”

Mitsuko sighed, “I suppose you’re right. But, forget that trouble, let’s practice!”

We spent an hour practicing and afterwards, I walked her to her dorm, then headed home for a shower. When I finished my shower, I dressed and went downstairs. I ensured there were clean sheets on the bed in the nanny room, then went downstairs to scrub the sauna and the tub. I finished about 10:30am, and joined my wives for tea in the ‘Indian’ room.

“Spick-and-span?” Jessica asked.

“Just in time to mess it up!” Kara giggled.

“I really needed to scrub the floors in there two weeks ago, but with everything that’s been going on, I didn’t do it. I can spot clean if we make a mess, but usually the towels take care of things.”

“This really is the end of the line?”

“Who knows? I think so. Maybe I’m just getting old!”

“I think it’s more the age gap,” Jessica said. “You have an extreme preference for a very certain type and at thirty-one, that type is now closer to Jesse and Birgit in age than to you. I suspect that’s why you were so comfortable with Elena. She’s not your usual type in a bunch of different ways.”

“True.”

“This is just my take - you may make special exceptions in the future, but if you do decide on dalliances, it’ll more likely be experienced women closer to your age. Like Elena, perhaps. But that’s an ‘if’. You seem to have been on this path ever since Michelle showed up.”

“And it’s been a rocky path, but it’s probably where I need to be. It’s probably where WE need to be. And it’s where I need to be for the kids. I don’t want to be Samantha’s dad.”

“That really affected you,” Kara said.

“Yes, and that silly role-play that Jill wanted. That sort of freaked me out and led to the first major modification of my limits.”

“Did you talk to anyone yet?”

“No. I’ll talk to Samantha tonight at the family dinner. I’ll talk to Becka and Claire at the next Rap Session. I already spoke to Tara. That pretty much takes care of the troublemakers. And I already talked to Maureen and Ryanne about it.”

“It’s kind of fitting that your swan song is twin redhead virgins,” Kara said with a smirk.

“It does kind of fit, though triplets or quads would be even more fitting!”

“There he goes with one of his crazy, testosterone-fueled fantasies!” Jessica laughed.

“Except with Steve, there’s a history of ‘no way!’ experiences,” Kara replied. “How many fifteen-year-olds have foursomes?”

“None?” Jessica laughed. “Present company excepted, of course!”

“Personally, I blame Melanie,” I said. “Not that I’m complaining or regretting it!”

“I would hope not!” Kara said, laughing. “Do you know the number?”

“Only because Elyse made a running tally. 125 as of the moment.”

“Unreal,” Jessica said. “I mean, I’ve read your journals and I knew the number was huge, but that’s almost unbelievable.”

“More than half of them were virgins, too,” Kara added. “That’s the part that’s hard to believe.”

“70, not counting the twins today,” I said.

“That doesn’t seem like something to brag about,” Jessica said.

“I’m not bragging,” I said. “It is what it is.”

“Snuggle Bear has never bragged to a guy in his life. If guys know, it’s only because their girl told them. I mean, sure, some things were obvious, such as Michelle, but otherwise? No. And that’s likely what allowed it to happen. It spread the way you’re seeing it happen here - by word of mouth between the girls. I knew about him in High School because ALL the girls knew about him in High School. If they didn’t want their hymen shredded they stayed away from him. Quite a few DID want that and you’ve read what happened. He even turned some down.”

The doorbell rang.

“Go have fun, Tiger! The beginning of the end!”

I kissed both my wives and went to the front door and opened it to see the twins dressed identically and made up identically such that it was VERY difficult to tell them apart. I knew because there were slight variations in freckles and their cheekbones, but to the casual observer, they were identical.

“Hi! Come on in!” I said.

“Hi!” they said in unison.

I led them to my study and shut and locked the door, then put on some music to cover the conversation. We all sat down in wingback chairs and they each pulled a folded paper from their pockets and handed them to me. I unfolded them and saw clean STD tests and handed them back.

“There is one other issue,” I said. “And that’s birth control. I had a vasectomy about three years ago, so I can’t get you pregnant. If you don’t trust me, I’m happy to use rubbers.”

I wasn’t HAPPY happy, but I wasn’t going to try to influence their decision one way or another.

“We trust you,” Maureen said.

“Yes,” Ryanne said. “I can’t imagine you want more babies!”

“Seven is enough, as it were,” I grinned. “We should also discuss limits. Things you’re willing to do or not willing to do.”

“Do you tell your karate instructor what to teach you?” Maureen smirked.

“Or your professors what to teach you when you were in school?” Ryanne added quickly.

I chuckled, “No, but this is a bit more personal, if you know what I mean.”

“We’re big girls,” Maureen said.

“What are you talking about?” Ryanne asked.

I nodded, “OK. There are three possible places to put a penis. And a willingness to allow me to ejaculate there.”

They both giggled.

“Oops!” Maureen said, turning slightly red.

“We hadn’t thought of THAT place!” Ryanne added, also slightly red.

“My point exactly.”

“Well, obviously, you can put it in our vaginas, and cum there,” Maureen said.

“And in our mouths, and cum there.”

They looked at each other, smirked and nodded.

“We’ll sign up for the PhD course!” Maureen exclaimed.

“So you can put it THERE and cum there, too.” Ryanne added.

“But can you go six times?” Maureen asked.

“Are you UP to it?” Ryanne smirked.

“For the two of you? Absolutely! Lastly, there’s the question of who goes first, and what order we do things.”

“You have to decide who goes first,” Maureen said.

“I remember,” I agreed.

“And you can decide the order,” Ryanne said.

I’d actually considered everything and had an idea in mind, though I hadn’t considered they’d each want to go ‘around the world’. There was also the question of where.

“I think the best approach is oral by me and vaginal, then oral by you, then anal. In the sauna, OK?”

“Yes!” they agreed in unison.

“And by imperial decree, we alternate, with Ryanne going first each time.”

“Yes!” they agreed.

“Hang out here; I’m going to turn on the sauna. It takes some time to warm up. I’ll be right back.”

I went down to the basement and turned on the sauna and adjusted the controls. I made it warmer than I normally would, meaning I’d need to adjust the amount of water downward to compensate. If this was going to be a final time, it was going to be a virtuoso performance with everything perfect. I laid out some towels on the benches, set some washcloths on the shelf, and turned on the tap to fill the tub. I quickly went upstairs and got a tube of cherry lube and took it back downstairs, leaving it on the shelf outside the sauna. When the tub was full, I went back up to my study.

“Shall we?” I asked.

The girls jumped up and followed me downstairs. I hung the ‘Privacy Please’ sign on the door, then we stripped off our clothes and went in. I put a modest amount of water on the heated rocks, then sat down on the center towel, patting the others to indicate the girls should sit down. When they did, I kissed Ryanne deeply, then did the same for Maureen. I alternated back and forth between them, enjoying the French kisses.

After several kisses, I got up and moved to the bench in front of and below Ryanne. I lowered my lips to her right breast and gently suckled, running my tongue around her nipple and areola. She sighed deeply but whimpered a minute later when I switched to her other breast. When I released the other one, she didn’t whimper as I trailed kisses down her stomach, nuzzled my nose in her fantastic red pubic hair, and quickly ran my tongue from bottom to top along her labia.

Ryanne gasped as I pressed my tongue into her, and began sucking on her clit, enjoying the strong coppery flavor of her copious juices. It didn’t take long before she shuddered and groaned softly. I continued pleasuring her with my lips and tongue until she shuddered again, then quickly rose up and kissed her deeply. She didn’t resist, and our tongues swirled, sharing her flavor. I broke the kiss and helped Ryanne scoot forward a bit, then placed my glans against her labia.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yes,” she breathed.

“You can watch,” I added when she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes and looked down as her sister shifted to get a better view. I pressed forward gently, slowly increasing the pressure until my glans slipped past her engorged labia and was encased in fiery warmth. I waited for a moment, and then pushed forward, easily passing through her thin barrier. She watched as I slowly disappeared into her, fully embedding myself in her soft, slick tunnel.

“Wow,” Ryanne sighed. “It didn’t hurt and it feels so full!”

Both girls watched as I pulled back, then gently pushed forward. After four strokes, I leaned forward to French kiss Ryanne and began moving back and forth, grinding when I reached full depth. I put my hand on her waist to steady us and began more vigorous thrusting. Ryanne locked her legs around me and put her hands on my butt, guiding me to the right pace for her pleasure, which was clearly building. A moment later, she broke our kiss, pulled me tightly against her and groaned as her muscles contracted around my shaft.

“Oh God,” she sighed. “More!”

I shifted my weight slightly so I could thrust harder and she pushed forward changing the angle so I could thrust deeper.

“Oh God!” she gasped as she came hard. “Harder!”

I obliged, our flesh slapping together and sweat pouring from our bodies. I wasn’t even close and continued fucking her powerfully through three more huge orgasms before finally pushing deep into her and filling her with cum. I kissed her softly, then slowly withdrew.

“Jesus!” Maureen breathed. “How many times did you cum, Ryanne?”

“Seven? Eight? Who can count?” she whispered.

“How soon can you go again?” Maureen asked.

“Fifteen or twenty minutes,” I said. “Because you’re second, I could spend that time using my tongue!”

She nodded excitedly, and exclaimed, “Yes!”

Twenty-five minutes and six orgasms later, I was kneeling in front of Maureen with the tip of my glans against her labia.

“Do it HARD,” she said. “Just take me!”

I nodded, grasped her hips with my hands then slammed into, gaining more than half my length on the first thrust, shredding her hymen. She groaned and shuddered and I felt a gush of fluids as she orgasmed! I pulled back a bit then pushed all the way in.

“Go!” she gasped.

I found a clear difference between the twins. I fucked Maureen hard and fast and she had small orgasm after small orgasm, seemingly one right after the other. She was wetter than any girl I could remember, which made it easy to continue pounding her. This went on for nearly ten minutes before she took a deep breath, held it, and then screamed as a massive orgasm crashed over her causing her entire body to shake, hard.

“Keep ... going ... hard,” she gasped.

I did and about two minutes later she held her breath again and had another screaming orgasm.

“Next ... time ... cum ... in ... me,” she begged.

I had the experience and control that I could bring myself very close to the edge. When she held her breath, I slammed home and sprayed jets of cum into her. Maureen screamed again and went limp. I was EXHAUSTED and needed to sit. I pulled out and collapsed on the bench in front of her, trying to catch my breath.

“I guess being born first had an advantage!” Ryanne observed with a smirk.

“I need a drink,” I said.

I got up, grabbed a towel to cover myself and went out to the fridge in the basement. I got a San Pellegrino for myself and 7-Up for the girls, and went back into the sauna and handed them each a bottle. We drank quietly while Maureen and I recovered.

“That,” Maureen breathed, “was unbelievable.”

“You know, you could pass on anal in exchange for another one of those!”

“We know the rules and we want to try everything!” Maureen said.

“I agree,” Ryanne said.

We finished our drinks and after I disposed of the plastic bottles, I led both girls to the tub. We settled in with them cuddled against me and I turned on the jets.

“Oh man, this is nice,” Maureen said. “Would we be able to use it?”

“Yes, but not like this,” I said.

“Bummer!” Ryanne declared. “But we understand.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.