Hey Hot Sis - Cover

Hey Hot Sis

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Boy disappointed by his first piece of ass gets guidance from a woman he loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First  

Tommy’s older sister was enjoying her second cup of coffee and Danish when he stumbled into the kitchen and searched for the coffee pot. When he sat down across from her she asked, “How was your date with Sally last night? You still a virgin? You know that’s why I fixed you up with her, because she such an easy piece.”

Tommy didn’t have a happy look on his face as he replied, “Yeah I got to stick it in her. It wasn’t near as good as I have fantasized though.” Then he clammed up.

Startled, Sis led him out to the couch in the family room and sat down next to him. “Tell me what happened.”

Tommy seemed reluctant but finally opened up. “We had a good time at the concert and everything but when we got back to her place she didn’t seem overly interested. I did put the make on her and she responded and we finally got naked and I got on top. Yeah, it felt good but I’ve had better comes with my own hand. She just kinda lay there.”

Sis put her arm around him and pulled him closer, putting his head on her shoulder. Her bathrobe gaped open and one tit was almost completely exposed. Tommy’s face was right there and he said, “I wished hers were as nice as yours too.”

Feeling sympathetic, Tommy’s sister reached for his hand and pulled it to her breast to cup it. Maybe she wanted to make up for his disappointment but it felt good to her too. Perhaps he needed to know more about how to get a woman eager for him. She wasn’t sure how much experience Sally had with real good loving, maybe only getting quantity rather than quality. Her own experience with older men who had been patient and guided her to quality lovemaking had helped a lot. Perhaps she was supposed to pass it forward.

“Tommy, let me show you how to make boobs real happy.” His face brightened and he paid close attention as she both explained and demonstrated. By the end of that lesson she was feeling pretty moist in her panties so she got up and went to the bathroom to relieve her bladder and dry her slit a little bit. There was still some cream drooling from her date last night.

When she sat down next to Tommy again she left her robe opened more. “Now tell me what happened when you got your clothes off.” Tommy was just wearing some boxers and she noticed that they were jutting out pretty good. She was curious so when he paused in describing their intercourse, she asked, “Let me see what you are used on her.”

She had to repeat the order because he was shy but he pulled down his shorts and he had a hunk of meat that was plenty attractive. It was drooling that pre-cum stuff already. Her own pussy was pretty wet too and that pushed her through the question marks.

“I think it would help me understand better if you showed me exactly what you did to Sally at this point.” Tommy gave her a funny look but when she peeled off her robe and laid down on the couch with her legs spread, logic wasn’t in control of his mind. He positioned himself quickly and just pushed his cock in balls-deep.

Although Sis put her hands on his buns and held him there for a moment she said, “Slow down boy, there are some other things that ought to go before that.” She pushed him out and guided his face down to her wet place and taught him the art of eating pussy. When she came she asked if Sally had done that and he said not that he’d noticed. More explanations.

Finally she grasped his manly pride and guided it back in. With her hands on his hips she showed him the best ways to move and how it could make her climax again. He was holding out very well for a beginner and she complimented him. He shyly explained that he jacked off a lot and he could hold back to prolong his solo pleasure. “That’s a really good thing to do with a woman because they don’t always get off as easily as I. Okay, let’s really make you a man! Give it to me!” They thumped together hard until he yelled as he had an amazing ejaculation. He slumped on top of her.

A while later when their breathing slowed she whispered, “You’re pretty damn good. I might swap you for couple of my boyfriends. Would you mind if I came to your bed if they disappoint me?”

He looked at her and said, “So I’m only good for seconds?”

She laughed, “Well, I’m your sister so you can’t be my main man so let’s not worry about that. I don’t want to be your only pussy either. Let’s get you fixed up with some gals who will appreciate you more. Do you mind if they’re older?”

“Hell no, not as long as they’re as good a fuck as you are! But wait till tomorrow for that because I want all of you I can get today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.