TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 94: Shaving Jessie’s Pussy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 94: Shaving Jessie’s Pussy - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Bryce got to the top landing he walked quietly over to Jessie’s room and peeked around her half open door. The room was empty. He took a few steps into the room before hearing some noises coming from the bathroom that joined Jessie’s room to the spare room. Bryce could hear some water running as well as the soft whine of a small electric motor coming from that bathroom. At that point the man almost turned to leave for his own bedroom but on second thoughts decided to walk softly over to the bathroom door and gently push it open.

When the bathroom door was fully open Bryce Unsworth saw his step-daughter standing in front of the mirror with one arm up in the air and the other one manoeuvring her battery powered Lady-Shave over her armpit.

Jessie’s step-father suddenly found himself feeling a little embarrassed and began apologising immediately.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Jessie. I didn’t mean to disturb you but your mother said you had something you might want to talk to me about but I guess I can come back later.”

Before Bryce Unsworth could do or say anything else Jessie jumped in with, “Oh, don’t apologise. I don’t mind you watching me shave my armpits. I have to do my legs next. You can watch me do that too if you want ... and then ... and then I might need to shave something else that might be of more interest to you than just my legs and armpits.”

Jessie Harper then gave her step-father a very sultry look and fluttered her eye-lids at him as he found himself letting his eyes scan up and down her lovely body.

At this stage Jessie was still dressed - well almost. She still had on a short skirt and panties and her bra. Bryce found it just such a lovely sight seeing the girl’s lovely legs flowing down from her gorgeous butt then out from under that short skirt then all the way to the ground. Those amazing feminine lines were making his cock stand to attention and that is without even mentioning the girl’s wonderful breasts hidden in behind that tight little bra.

Jessie knew her teenage body was arousing the man now standing in the bathroom with her. She played on that by slowly sitting down on the bathroom stool and spreading her legs apart so she could shave them as promised. The young girl made a great show of slowly moving that little pink shaver slowly up and down her legs then right up to the edge of her red panties stretched across her pussy lips. Bryce just watched with unfeigned pleasure - the evidence of which was plastered all over his smiling face as well as bulging out of his trousers.

When Jessie had finished doing her legs she handed Bryce a little tube of cream which he was instructed to squeeze onto her now very smooth skin then to gently rub the cool lotion in. Bryce did this most willingly and enjoying to the full the svelte feel of the young girl’s youthful skin under his hands.

Once the legs were all finished Jessie leaned over to Bryce’s left eared and whispered, “Would you like to shave my pussy?”

Bryce whispered back, “Yes. Definitely. But with my clothes off too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.